Ceresco Job Description Sample
Director Of Nursingwomen's And Children's Services
The areas of responsibility would include an 18 bed Pediatrics and Women's Health unit, 30 bed NICU, 15 bed Labor and Delivery, and 32 beds dedicated to Mother/Baby. The Nursing Director would also be accountable for the comprehensive administration of key functions, roles, systems and processes for Women's and Children's Services. Essential job duties include: *Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
*Functions as Director for areas of responsibility ensuring alignment with the provision of patient care.
*Assures that clinical staff resources and assignments are consistent with meeting patient care needs.
*Activates resources and integrates nursing services with other departments to foster patient-centered care.
*Assures consistency in interpretation and application of the care delivery model, mission, vision and beliefs of the organization.
*Develops capital and operating budgets with input from mangers for areas of responsibility in accordance with budget timetables. *works with managers and staff to assure expenses are within budget parameters for areas of responsibility; reviews and analyzes budget and other management reportsand takes action as needed to assure effective and efficient operations.
*Reviews and analyzes budget and other management reportsand takes action as needed to assure effective and efficient operations for areas of responsibility.
*Develops and sustains standards of care and practices which are consistent with current trends for existing programs/services.
*Resolves clinical concerns by patients, families, and physicians; promotes medical staff relationships. QUALIFICATIONS: Current Registered Nurse licensure from the State of Nebraska or approved compact state of residence as defined by the Nebraska Nurse Practice Act required.
Masters degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or related field required.
Minimum of three(3) yearsprogressive experience in clinical position related to the area of assignment required.
Minimum of three(3) years experience in management OR'supervisory role required.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Revenue Cycle Manager
Responsible for managing the overall functions of the Physician Practices Central Business Office ensuring the maximization of revenue and cash flow.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
5+ years experience working with physician billing services is required
Prior supervisory experience is needed
Knowledge of third party and insurance company operating procedures, regulations and billing requirements, and government reimbursement programs
Proven ability to analyze problems, identify priorities and implement effective work strategies
Excellent communication skills and able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all organizational levels of staff including physicians Job Details:
Oversight of all business related functions of the patient visit from point of entry to accurate adjudication of the patients account
Specific areas of responsibility include registration, billing and collections insurance carrier maintenance, data processing, integrity of patient accounts and accounts receivable management
Plan and direct pre-authorization of patient insurance, registration, billing and collections, data processing to ensure accurate patient billing and efficient, timely account collection.
Liaison with physicians on behalf of billing, coding and accounts receivable staff to ensure optimal management of patients accounts.
Manage within the established budgetary guidelines
Evaluate the current status of patient accounts to identify and resolve billing and processing problems
Establish and implement a system for the collection of delinquent accounts ensuring third-party payers are contacted
Develop and recommend credit and collection policies for front and back-end personnel to administer; monitors and makes recommendations for improvement
Solve difficult payment and associated business office problems; audits problem accounts
Coordinates the exchange of information including medical record documentation to obtain and analyze additional patient information to document and process billing, respond to insurance inquiries, and manage liability accounts.
Ensures proper coding processes and procedures; ensures training and competence of clinic staff processing charges; conducts regular coding audits
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep - Lincoln, NE
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer / Mechanical Commissioning Agent / Mechanical CXA – Nebraska
- The commissioning experts adhere to a thorough quality management / QC process and procedures that validate and document our client’s systems. Commissioning methodology covers a wide range of procedures to verify the integrity and performance of their customer’s mission critical support infrastructure.
- Participate in daily commissioning activity meetings which services include:
- Equipment pre-start-up and start-up procedures;
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOP's) and Methods of Procedures (MOPs); Comprehensive Commissioning documentation;
- Prepare commissioning test procedures and reports; Develop and maintain commissioning logs, equipment checklist, and other tools to track commissioning projects;
- Write comprehensive reports which include the following sections: recommendations for optimizing building operations, functional checklists, list of deficiencies, equipment operation and maintenance manuals
- Review design criteria, specifications, drawings, equipment submittals, and other documentation pertinent to commissioning
- Develop and administer functional tests for various building Mechanical systems, such HVAC, Chillers, CRAC units, CRAH units, etc.
- System Assembly; Commission plan preparation ; Follow company QC process and procedures
- Help lead and manage any external resources; Schedule and direct periodic commissioning meetings; Attend construction and coordination meetings if required for the project ; Interface with clients, contractors, equipment vendors and owners agents as needed; Execute project assignments; Interface with project contractors, vendors, and testing technicians; Interact with all facets of the company: engineering, design, etc
- Verify results of test reports; Assist with field troubleshooting of commissioned equipment as needed
- Manage projects, plans, provide and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary mechanical engineering Commissioning role for large facility projects. Verticals that we cover include Government, Commercial, Financial Services, Hospitals, or Institutional in Large / Complex Facilities and Mission Critical Facilities (data centers, telecommunications, or disaster recovery sites).
- 5-10 years experience in the Mechanical / HVAC Field
- P.E. and/or LEED Accreditation a huge plus
- Bachelor's / Associates Degree as a Mechanical Engineer a plus
- A/E experience working in complex facilities or mission critical projects a big plus
- Previous Data Center / Mission Critical experience a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (this role requires heavy amount of writing, documentation, and client interaction)
- Willingness to travel – Primarily East Coast
- Mechanical equipment testing experience in a Critical Facilities / Data Center Facility environment
- Experience with ASHRAE / ASHRAE T.C. 9.9 procedures and protocols a plus
- Possess basic knowledge of systems design for various projects
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11511020 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Essential Job Functions
- Respond to client incidents and requests using the corporate ticketing system.
- Performs challenging troubleshooting with little and/or documentation.
- Perform challenging hardware and software maintenance with little guidance and/or documentation.
- Respond to system alerts with little guidance and/or documentation.
- Identify and escalates challenging issues or requests to senior team members while taking the opportunity to learn.
- Monitor system logs for anomalies and resolve challenging issues with little and/or documentation.
- Contribute to creating and updating documentation of procedures and guidelines for internal team use.
- Perform simple hardware and software updates with some guidance and/or documentation.
- Contribute to the tuning of system configurations for redundancy, performance, security, and data protection.
- Respond to alerts and emergency calls during and outside of normal business hours.
- Act as a subject matter for one or more technologies or processes
- 2+ years of application and/or web server management experience
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience of with Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with java application server administration (WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Experience with web server administration (IIS, Nginx)
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools (Dynatrace)
- Experience with EDI tools (Globalscape)
- Experience with automated code deployment (UrbanCode Deploy)
- Continuous Integration -- Jenkins
- Travel as needed. Estimated at less than 25%
- This position is likely to be an on-call position. It may be rotated with other team members. The on-call associate is expected to be available 24 x 7
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it – fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. That's why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located at No Frills Ashland
To properly cut all types of meats into various types of cuts and all preparation of related products in the variety, size, quality, and trim prescribed by company and department standards; to ensure that the work shift contributes to the financial best interests of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
HS Graduate or Equivalent(GED)
One (1) year retail or other related experience preferred
Prior experience in a Meat Cutter, Apprentice role strongly preferred
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
Cut and weigh steaks, chops, etc. for individual servings; Produce 'value-added' products per established guidelines
Cut, trim, and bone carcass sections or prime cuts to reduce to cooking cuts; Follow established recipes to grind and tray meats and make sausage and other products
Price, date, wrap and/or bag meat products per established guidelines using department scales
Properly fill, rotate and merchandise shelves, cases and displays
Notify the manager if products and supplies need to be ordered
Receives, unloads, and stocks merchandise
Have familiarity with all products carried in the department; know differences in price, taste, preparation, use etc.
Practice suggestive selling tecnhiques with customers
Maintain a clean, attractive and well stocked department
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
Ability to read, write, comprehend, and interpret documents
Basic mathematical skills
Suggestive Selling/Knowledge of Products
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. May be required to travel.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Meat Cutting Equipment (i.e., slicers, grinders, tenderizers, etc.)
General Retail Equipment (i.e., cash register, telephone, copy/facsimile machine, computer, etc.)
Other Retail Equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, cardboard baler, sanitation and cleaning supplies, etc.)
If you're looking to get your foot in the door at a StarTribune Top 150 Workplace company and grow your career, this position might be for you. As a Support Representative, you will provide world-class support to existing and potential customers. Technical aptitude, problem solving abilities, customer relationship skills are imperative to success in this role. These skills will enable our Support Representatives to respond to client inquiries ranging from basic questions about technology, to troubleshooting complex problems related to our products or connectivity issues. Acting as the customer advocate, outstanding communication skills and the ability to work independently, will ensure that our customers' needs are met in a timely manner, providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. This position has the potential to grow to a Support Analyst and higher or move into a pre-sales, services, testing or other role within the company.
A typical day for a you as Support Representative will involve:
Providing triage support for several products in the HelpSystems portfolio to eliminate wait time and provide the best customer experience
Taking ownership of each customer request and manage their expectations to ensure timely resolution
Listening to customer concerns to determine the source and the various components of the issue
Collecting and reviewing system data such as job logs, log files, and history reports. Analyze for known issues using platform-specific logs, error messages and problem resolution skills
Collaborating with team members on problem identification, analysis and resolution
Always representing the Company and products in a professional manner
Other duties as assigned by the manager
This job might be for you if you…
Excel at communication & working relationships
Are good at decision making
Have job, technical and product knowledge
Are personally accountable and adaptable
Are customer focused
We want you to apply if you…
Can work successfully with customers to provide problem resolution
Have strong telephone etiquette
Possess strong problem-solving skills
Strong verbal and written communication
Are a collaborator and can work within a team setting
Ability to document problem resolution and other materials
It's extra awesome if you…
- Have a four-year degree (Equivalent work experience and accreditations will be considered)
- Have previous software support experience
If this job isn't for you, we would love if you told a friend about this great opportunity!
To learn more about HelpSystems and the many perks of working here, please visit http://www.helpsystems.com/benefits
HelpSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!