Chadbourn Job Description Sample
Home Health Physical Therapist - Sponsorship Available (Chadbourn,Nc)
Kare Partners is currently interviewing for several Physical Therapists to work in a Home Health setting in NC.
- Columbus county- Whiteville - on the eastern side of Wilmington.
- Nash County- Rocky Mount area, as well as some minor parts of Edgecombe county
- Cumberland county- Fayetteville area.
- Iredell and Rowan counties
When applying - please specify which location you are applying for.
The Physical Therapist will provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. These treatments will be performed in the patient's home. The ideal candidate's priority should be to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides skilled physical therapy services in the patient's home in accordance with physician orders. Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modified care to meet goals of physical therapy intervention.Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
* Current North Carolina Physical Therapy license or eligible for North Carolina licensure.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific.
ABOUT KARE PARTNERS
Kare Partners places Physical and Occupational Therapists with national and regional home health companies for a minimum of one year and up to three years. Many of our therapists have been with us for over five years. We maintain employee loyalty by offering outstanding management, competitive compensation, and the best benefits in the industry.
* Three weeks of Paid Time Off with the ability to roll a week into the next year
* One additional day of PTO and a $800 stipend for CEU's
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and 401K participation
* Flexible Healthcare Spending Account
* Many additional benefits
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST. We sponsor H-1B visas and green cards for qualified applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- physical therapy: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- North Carolina Physical Therapy License
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Cdl-A Driver - Owner Operator/Lease Purchase
OWNER OPERATORS and LEASE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITIES…. BRING IT ON! WE ACCEPT OLDER DOT INSPECTED TRACTORS!
Pinnacle Transportation Systems Inc. is looking for Owner Operators with 2 years of experience hauling OVERSIZED loads. We are in the Manufactured Housing Transport Industry and looking for safe drivers to haul homes; this is year around work. We have trucks available to lease purchase for drivers that may be interested in becoming an owner operator. We're looking for professional, safe and career-minded Drivers with: • A current valid CDL A license and 2 years CDL A verifiable driving experience with no at-fault accidents in the past 3 years. • Current approved DOT physical • Must have experience hauling 14' or 16' wide over-dimensional. • Familiarity with FMCSR (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) • An entrepreneurial attitude (good business sense) • Ability to make good decisions and focus on customer service • A priority on SAFETY Call today 704-209-2205
Seasonal Retail Commission Jewelry Sales, Part Time: Stonebriar Centre
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you’ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy’s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More »
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Jewelry Sales Associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
- Be proficient in use of all POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy’s tablet app
- Be proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own
- Assist customers in all aspects of service, and qualify customer needs, figure out what's right for them by using steps of MAGIC & High Touch Selling
- Offer to put purchase on customer’s Macy’s charge account
- Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer selection
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm that demonstrates Macy’s commitment to our customer
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events including trunk shows to maximize sales
- Stay informed on current promotional events and sales
- Offer and promote benefits of extended service plan to all customers purchasing Fine Jewelry & Watches
- Use clientele program to maintain customer profile and contact information to increase personal sales and build solid customer base
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS
- Offer to call other locations if merchandise is unavailable within store or offer Search & Send
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to Jewelry (POS procedures, IPad, Ops, AP)
- Ensure proper processing, presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock. Maintain Recovery & Fill in Standards
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to watch sizing, ear piercing
- Adhere to asset protection programs and procedures to ensure audit compliance
- Perform functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fine jewelry.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
WTI Transport is now hiring company drivers, owner-operators, and lease-purchase drivers. We're committed to your success, which is why we now offer sign-on bonuses up to $7,500.
Interested? Apply now!
Become an owner-operator through WTI's unbeatable Lease-purchase Program:
60 drivers paid off their trucks in 2014
- We make sure you're ready to succeed.
No flatbed experience, no problem
Ask about our "Pay-on-Demand" program
No money down, no balloon payment
- 100% fuel surcharge
No forced dispatch
Low-cost insurance plans
Expert fuel program
- Save up to $.43 per gallon
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
About WTI Transport
As a member of the Daseke, Inc. family of open deck/specialty carriers, you can be sure your flatbed driving career will grow and succeed at WTI. WTI offers free EpicVue mobile satellite TV for our company drivers and just $15 per week for lease-purchase and owner-operators.
Lease Purchase CDL - Truck Driver
Central Hauling is now hiring CDL A-certified lease-purchase drivers. The ideal candidate is at least 22-years old and must have a valid Class-A CDL license, 1 year verifiable driving experience, and a good driving record.
Interested? Apply now!
Competitive pay (weekly settlements)
- $1500 sign-on bonus (limited time only)
Lease-purchase available: zero money down, no balloon note
Monthly productivity bonus
- $2000 driver referral bonus
No trailer rental charge
Free base plates and permits
Stop off/extra drop pay
No violation DOT roadside inspection bonus
Transflo mobile accessibility
ComData fuel card system
- 24-hour dispatch support
Valid CDL A; no endorsements required
At least 22-years old
- 1 year verifiable driving experience
Good driving record
Must pass a DOT physical and substance test
About Central Hauling
Joining the Central Hauling team is challenging and rewarding, with ample opportunities for growth. We’re looking for motivated, professional contractors to join our team.
As a part of the Central Hauling team, you'll enjoy our professional atmosphere, the latest equipment, first-class facilities and positive, people-oriented environment. Central Hauling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Class A CDL - Team Trucking Jobs - 125K Team Potential!
Hiring Teams Now: Increased Volume of Freight & Lots of Miles
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Established Team Drivers
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
Drive with our respect and support behind you every step of the way
Team Driver Benefits
-46 CPM split
-Practical mile pay & Weekly Settlements
-Reliable home time
-Northeast bonus pay
-Free rider program
-Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
-Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Team Driver Qualifications
-Class A CDL
-Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
-21 years old minimum
-Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
-No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
-Maximum 3 moving violations (past 3 years)
-Pass drug and road test
-Legal U.S. employment status
-1951 CFI founded
-2007 CFI purchased by Con-way, becomes Con-way Truckload
-2015 XPO purchases Con-way/Menlo
-2016 Transforce purchases Truckload division (us again!) and sets us up to be a standalone profit-generating, empowered company. Back to our roots!
-2016 WE ARE CFI
This brings one of the best brands in trucking back CFI while keeping the great people, support, and systems in place that made CFI, Con-way Truckload, and XPO great. CFI trailers can still be seen today being pulled by Con-way Truckload trucks.The future for all CFI drivers and employees has never been better and brighter!
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own to become an owner operator.
But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Associated topics: husband and wife, husband and wife team, over the road team, team, team class b cdl, team class c cdl, team class c cdl driver, team over the road, team truck driver, truck team
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Intermodal Run
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $0.43 CPM
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- Home WEEKLY
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- 12 months of truck driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!