Chagrin Falls Job Description Sample
Patient Service Specialist
We are seeking candidates who are interested in working part-time only.
Provides a comprehensive, proactive, and "Patients First" experience for our patients and visitors. Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills and uses evolving technology to manage a wide range of patient requests including appointment scheduling, patient registration, way-finding, answering general questions and meeting needs. Always represents Cleveland Clinic in a professional, caring and helpful manner. Ensures stellar and efficient patient experience while reducing financial loss and ensuring compliance.
Professionally investigates, triages, and resolves patient issues using the established HEART Model, ensuring patient's visit is an outstanding experience. Proactively assists patients to minimize patient issues.
Creates a welcoming and professional environment for our patients and visitors by demonstrating exceptional customer service based upon the expected service behaviors included in Cleveland Clinic's START with Heart model.
Proactively manages needs of patients and visitors in our waiting areas, seeking opportunities to interact with patients by actively greeting patients when appropriate, resolving patient issues and providing service recovery.
Performs patient registration, pre-visit, insurance verification, scheduling, arrival desk and/or departure desk activities according to standards and guidelines ensuring accuracy and an outstanding patient experience.
Performs point of service activities: visit preparation, co-pay collection, patient tracking and record tracking ensuring accuracy and an outstanding patient experience.
Facilitates billing functions, accurately meeting compliance and organizational quality and productivity standards.
Enters and maintains confidential and accurate patient information including patient insurance, billing, and payment information.
Encourages patient utilization of front-end technology, provides guidance, encouragement, education and hands-on training.
Supports front-end technology utilization to promote understanding and comfort level in use by caregivers and providers.
Recruits, enrolls, and educates patients on MyChart and Appointment Pass impacting utilization rates and enhancing the patient experience.
Processes the workflow for the day.
Supports and participates in process improvement efforts.
Performs telephone triage.
Follows standards and guidelines for telephones etiquette and service when interacting with patients over the phone.
Generates staff provider reschedules.
Relays staff messaging.
Performs screening and scheduling of interpreter services.
Effectively collaborates and communicates with clinical staff, i.e. providers, nurses and other support staff.
Supports and adheres to compliance policies and procedures.
May participate on committees and have a role in other Institute initiatives.
May participate in patient outreach activities such as proactive patient calls to assist with health maintenance and care compliance.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
Ability to perform basic math sufficient to process insurance co-pays.
Working knowledge of PC window applications sufficient to input and retrieve data.
Ability to partner with others as needed to trouble shoot and resolve general technology issues
Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute (assessed at time of application) or demonstrable personal computer keyboard skills.
Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
A desire and commitment to provide the highest level of satisfaction in quality service, caring and compassion to patients, their families and visitors.
Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential in order to successfully communicate with a diverse patient population and workforce.
High level of customer service experience, exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to interact with patients and families in a wide variety of sensitive situations.
Interest in learning new technology and troubling shooting to resolve minor technical issues.
Easily adapts to changing technology, policies, procedures and processes.
Demonstrated interest in process improvement or adopting new processes and or technology.
Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret medical insurance information.
Critical thinking, decisive judgment, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision in an often hectic environment.
Demonstrated independent thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to exercise judgment to triage issues and concerns.
Demonstrated ability to switch from one task to another successfully in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
Minimum two years of patient registration, appointment scheduling, insurance processing or customer service/concierge experience.
Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer services and conflict resolution.
Associate's Degree may substitute for one year of experience.
Bachelor's Degree may substitute for the experience requirement.
Dexterity sufficient to operate a PC and other office equipment.
Requires extended periods of standing, walking or sitting.
Good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
Must be able to navigate various locations and function in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Digitaler Business Architect (M/W)
- Begleitung/ Sparring von Projekten zur Umsetzung der Digitalen Agenda im Kerngeschäft der Unternehmensgruppe unseres Kunden.
- Unterstützung der strategischen Teilprojekte, Service- und Zielgruppen-Journeys'.
- Ableitung von Anforderungen an (neue) Kanäle und cross-mediale Kommunikation aus den strategischen Projekten und Übergabe in Fachbereichsprojekte.
- Sparring der Projektleitung/ Fachbereiche beim Anforderungsmanagement, Priorisierung des Projektportfolios und Erstellen von aussagekräftigen Entscheidungsvorlagen.
- Erfolgreich abgeschlossenes Studium (Uni/ FH/ BA)
- Digitaler "Footprint" aus Tätigkeiten in Digitalen - Agenturen, Marketingagenturen, Marketing, Digitaler (Transformations-) beratung, dem Start-up Umfeld oder der Konzernentwicklung/ CDO Einheiten.
- Nachgewiesenes Know-How (3-5 Jahre) in: u.a. Customer Journey, User Experience, Omnichannel Management, Online-Marketing, cross-mediale Kommunikation.
- Fähigkeit zur integrierten End-to-End-Sicht auf Kanäle, Prozesse und Entwicklung neuer Konzepte.
- (Erste) Erfahrung im agilen Projektmanagement.
- Methodenkompetenz in Change oder in der Anwendung von Kreativtechniken.
- Reisebereitschaft (Deutschland) und Gestaltungsmotivation.
- Extrem herausfordernde und abwechslungsreiche Gestaltungsaufgabe
- Viel Potenzial zur eigenen Entwicklung
- Spannende Phase unseres Kunden
- Offene Unternehmenskultur basierend auf Vertrauen, Gestaltungsfreiheit und eigenen Entscheidungen
Customer Service/Account Management
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain regular contact with clients to anticipate needs and ensure client goals are met.
- Receive and confirm incoming orders from clients and maintain client files.
- Write job order specifications based on client requirements.
- Submit requests for pricing to Purchasing, and provide client quotes for new item orders.
- Maintain pricing and costs in the system.
- Manage purchase orders, i.e. closing them timely, follow up on late orders and tracking invoices.
- Participate in information gathering for new clients and/or new orders.
- Monitor and coordinate involvement of Operations and Management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage material discrepancies with client.
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints and document Customer Disappointments in software.
- Schedule and coordinate outbound shipments, as required.
- Inspect and approve job orders and incoming materials and establish accept/reject criteria.
- Assist sales team in collaborating with internal business partners to address client needs.
- Source and place orders from vendors and handle associated CARs, as needed.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine when orders need to be placed, as needed.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent and two or more years of customer/client service work in manufacturing or distribution; or Bachelor’s degree in related field in lieu of work experience.
- Computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel) and utilization of an ERP (SAP preferred),
- Ability to analyze a situation to resolve routine, and some non-routine, problems,
- Ability to interpret and exchange information in person and via telephone and computer,
- Service-oriented demeanor (friendly, courteous and helpful),
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external teams and individuals,
- Self-motivated to successfully achieve objectives, with or without supervision,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Organizational and time-management skills,
- Willing and able to adapt to changing priorities,
- Detail orientation and a high level of accuracy,
- Ability to remain in a stationary position frequently with some movement around the office,
- Ability to occasionally position oneself to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Set up line process as directed.
Assign tasks to lines workers.
Perform regular inspections of items produced to assure client specifications are met.
Monitor and communicate line progress to supervisor/manager.
Document training, inspections, assignments, time and productivity for assigned lines.
Follow safe-working practices at all times.
Set up and operate machinery and equipment, as needed.
Train new leads, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required and one or more years of general work experience.
Basic computer data entry and navigation skills,
Ability to prioritize tasks in changing situations,
Detail-orientation and ability to identify errors,
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
The trait of being reliable to regularly report to work promptly, as scheduled,
Ability to move frequently about the line area and facility.
Ability to position oneself to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Part Time Teller-Chagrin Falls
At Key, we have the opportunity to bring ease value and expertise to our clients by helping them have confidence and the peace of mind to dream big.
As a Teller, you will report to the Branch Manager or to the Operations Leader (Teller Float) and are the initial contact for clients. The Teller is a critical position within the branch and an important member of the branch team.
The Teller provides excellent client service by welcoming new and existing clients of the Bank and assisting them with account transactions and servicing needs. In addition, he/she acts as a resource in identifying and resolving client servicing issues. Tellers, through their conversations with the clients, listen to uncover financial needs and transitions clients to a banker to further assist.
Key's application process for teller position(s) require that you complete our Virtual Job Tryout (VJT), which is an interactive experience via the Internet that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. When apply
Registered Nurse - Infection Control Specialist (Rn)
|Job Title:||Infection Control Specialist|
Infection Control Specialist
Ideally someone with inpatient acute care experience
Length of assignment: 6 month time frame
Hours: Monday-Friday- 0700-1530 (40 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
Education: Registered nurse in healthcare related field with at least three years clinical nursing experience in the hospital setting and at least 3 years of Infection Prevention/Control required. BSN preferred.
*Ideal candidate has acute inpatient experience.- Licensure / Certification: Certification in Infection Control (CIC) within two years of employment required.- Experience: Has knowledge and experience or a willingness to learn about areas of patient care practices, microbiology, asepsis, disinfection/sterilization, adult education, infectious diseases, communication, program administration and epidemiology.- Effective Communication Skills- Highly motivated and self-directed and able to function at a high level of independence and autonomy.- Leadership qualities, human relations skills, and decision-making ability.- Readily accepts change and can influence people and organizational climate.- Analytical and investigative skills.- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and legislation that impact the Infection Control field; familiarity with national and local Infection Control networks and resources.
Job and Technical Competencies- Develops, implements, and maintains a surveillance plan based on the population(s) served, services provided, and previous surveillance data.- Develops and implements proactive strategies and best practice to prevent infections.- Conducts surveillance and outbreak / performance improvement investigations by using epidemiologic principles.- Conducts surveillance in a consistent and timely manner. Maintains and communicates accurate surveillance data that is consistent with the CDC's National Healthcare Safety Network infection definitions.- Uses appropriate statistical techniques to analyze and to describe the data, calculate the rates, and critically evaluate significant findings.- Recommends strategies to prevent/reduce infections based on trends.- Works with project owners to develop effective action plans that are time driven and accountable.- Prepares a monthly/quarterly infection control report for the Infection Control Committee, which presents surveillance data and trends and epidemiologically significant findings.- Prepares and presents tailored reports of epidemiologically significant findings for physician and other customers as needed.- Works closely with the Infection Prevention Physician Consultant on significant infection control matters and committee activities.- Routinely assesses the educational needs of customers and develops educational objectives and strategies to meet those needs.- Designs and conducts infection prevention/control education, including new employee orientation and all other programs required by regulatory agencies and the organization.- Creates agenda and prepares reports and other materials for discussion at the Infection Control Committee meeting. Is an active and integral member.- Responsible for development and maintenance of infection prevention/control policies and procedures/standards and education thereof.- Responsible for maintaining the infection prevention and control webpage.- Recommends new or revised practices or procedures based on currently acceptable, evidence-based infection and control strategies. Integrates relevant public health issues into practice.- Considers both clinical outcomes and financial implications when making recommendations for changes in practice.- Evaluates new infection surveillance and control technologies and methodologies for cost-effectiveness and infection prevention effectiveness.- Provides consultation to administration, committees, physicians, and managers at all entities (including joint ventures) on issues regarding infection control and epidemiology. Participates as leader or member in organizational performance improvement projects, clinical studies or outbreak/epidemiological studies.- Meets population specific and all other competencies according to department requirements.
|Job Title:||Security Dispatcher|
Fusion HCR is in need of a 2nd and 3rd shift Security Dispatcher
Start: ASAP End: 3 months
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd
Education Minimum Level of
High School completion / GED Licensure/Certification/Registration Desired-Private police training/ Ohio Police Officer Certification
Experience Minimum Level of Experience Required: No prior job-related work experience Preferred experience: Previous experience in law enforcement as dispatcher desirable.
Responsible for dispatching Security calls, completion of dispatch log sheets, and the card access system. Assists patients, visitors, and employees by giving directions, over the phone, accurately. Controls parking and entrances to hospital by use of the Matrix card access system.
Travel Registered Nurse - RN
Fusion HCR Healthcare team is growing in Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus Ohio!
Fusion has several open positions we are looking to fill ASAP Day and
- RN Advanced Care- Trauma
- RN ICU
- RN CVICU
- RN Cardiac Cath Lab
- RN CICU / Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- RN PCU
- RN Neuro- Step Down
- RN Burns – ICU
- RN Advanced Care- Pulmonary
- RN Inpatient Rehab
- RN Med/Surg/Oncology/Telemetry
- RN Bariatric
- RN Infusion (PRN)
- RN Neuro Critical Care
- RN Neuro- Step Down
- RN Med/Surg-Renal
- RN CICU / Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- RN Cardiac Care- Step Down
- RN Med/Surg Ortho
- RN Med/Surg
- RN Med/Surg- Surgical
- MED ONCOLOGY
- GYN SURG ONCOLOGY
- INTENSIVE CARE
- SPINE AND ORTHO JOINT
- RENAL AND RENAL TRANSPLANT
- MED SURG ICU
- HEART & VASCULAR ICU
- CARDIAC A/C
- OBSERVATION UNIT
- NEURO A/C UNIT
- ADVANCED CARE
- ADVANCED CARE UNIT PULMONARY
- ADVANCED CARE UNIT TRAUMA
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance on DAY ONE
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Supplemental hospital confinement
- Company Paid CEU
- Company Paid BLS
If you are interested in applying to any of these current open positions or have a certain position you are interested in, please respond directly to this post or feel free to reach me directly at email@example.com or 937-623-1849.
Field Service Technician - High Voltage Products
ABB is seeking a Field Service Technician for its Cleveland, Ohio location. This role is responsible to perform a variety of less complex, semi-technical field assignments that are defined in general terms and involve the installation, modification, test or repair of Company products and equipment. Coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments.
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Perform basic fabrication, assembly, erection, maintenance and repair operations, and construct models, as required.
Conduct tests or experiments requiring selection and adaptation or modification of equipment and procedures, and record data. Review data to check reasonableness, report results and maintain records.
Troubleshoot equipment and apply own knowledge and experience to determine problems, such as types of repairs or modifications required.
Often work non standard schedules at off-site locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions. May guide and assist less experienced technicians.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 years of experience in high voltage products.
Associates Degree in Engineering or Engineering technology and 3 years experience in High Voltage products.
Ability to travel extensively, domestically and internationally, is required
Computer literate, with excellent communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Solon, Ohio, USA
Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business unit: Business Unit Installation Products
Date posted: 2018-10-17 Job function: Service and Maintenance Publication ID: US64880513_E4
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com
Technical Maintenance Mechanic
The Technical Maintenance Mechanic (II) is responsible for performing diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment to support the organizational goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide emergency and unscheduled equipment repairs.
- Perform scheduled and preventive maintenance of equipment, as assigned.
- Perform basic to advanced mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make necessary equipment adjustments.
- Install and repair electrical systems and wiring.
- Prepare and set up equipment for production jobs.
- Detect faulty equipment operations and report them to the Technical Maintenance Supervisor.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for equipment maintenance and operations.
- Follow safe-working practices at all times.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Contribute to various project teams to improve equipment operation and automation, as assigned.
- Assist with other facility maintenance, as assigned.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of production equipment maintenance experience required; completion of a craft apprenticeship or an associate’s degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance preferred. Fabrication skills also preferred.
- Basic computer data entry and navigation skills,
- Ability to communicate, interpret and exchange information in person and via telephone and computer,
- Demonstrated mechanical and advanced electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills,
- Ability to motivate oneself to complete tasks,
- Ability to define routine and complex problems and resolve them quickly,
- Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to read and interpret documents, instructions and manuals,
- Ability to move frequently about the production floor,
- Ability to position oneself to maintain equipment, including under and over machinery, as well as lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds,
- The trait of being reliable to regularly report to work and availability to work some overtime.
The Technical Maintenance Mechanic (II) works in a well-lit factory environment with regular exposure to shop elements such as moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and moderate to loud noise.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!