Chagrin Falls Job Description Sample
Skoda Minotti was named the top firm to work for (over 250 employees) on the 2017 Accounting Today Best Accounting Firms to Work For. We have been recognized by Inc. and Accounting Today as one of the most outstanding and fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. Locally, we have been recognized with the Weatherhead 100 and NorthCoast 99 awards multiple times. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise."
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Construction Bookkeeper.
· Process all A/P, A/R and Payroll for the company; including but not limited to AIA billing, WIP analysis and union and non-union payroll.
· Broad range of day-to-day accounting support for multiple entities.
· Strong emphasis on cash flow, including budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
· Analyze and complete monthly financial statements, using percentage of completion accounting.
· Workers compensation filings, and sales/use tax filings for multiple states. Also, Ohio CAT filings and compliance documents as it relates to jobs.
· Create and provide all workpapers to outside CPA firm for review.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
· Associates degree in Accounting or other related field.
· 5+ years’ experience in a construction environment.
· Additional experience with union payroll and construction compliance is helpful.
· Working knowledge of Foundation Software preferred.
· Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Chagrin Falls,O
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Business Development Representative - Entry Level Sales
Business Development Representative - Entry Level Sales – 100% Training Provided
Are you looking to gain working experience, or grow into a senior level sales management position? If you are then our entry level Retail Sales Associate position is the perfect job for you!
Sandow Business Solutions, Inc. is partnering up with 4 new clients this year. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our Business Development Representative position. We are looking for future team members that want to work with people, further their career, and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for:
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers on their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders.
Day to Day for the Business Development Representative:
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Why APPLY NOW?
- 100% hands-on training
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
The Vince Lombardi trophy; the Stanley Cup; the Larry O'Brien trophy. Holding one of these means you (and your team) are the best of the best. Bodybuilding's symbol of greatness is the Eugene Sandow statuette, better known simply as the Sandow, and it is handed to the winner of the Mr. Olympia, the very pinnacle of professional bodybuilding competitions. To date, there are 13 Sandow holders spanning the history of the Mr. Olympia, each unique in their own inimitable fashion. These competitors range from the ever so famous Arnold Schwarzenegger to the latest of winners, and 4-time champion, Phil Heath. These competitors have a drive and willingness to succeed that we here at Sandow Business Solutions pass on to our employees. Every person that has joined our team knows the meaning of hard work and determination, two factors that breed success in the gym or the business world.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Chagrin Falls,Oh)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, company driving, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver route, regional driving route
Opinions LTD an industry leader in market research, is seeking a Part Time Accounting Clerk to work at our corporate office located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. This is an entry level position within our accounting team, perfect for a recent college grad or someone who has extensive data entry experience in a high-volume environment. Pay rate based upon experience.
Responsibilities include administrative support for the Accounting staff, A/P, A/R and payroll. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years’ experience in a fast paced and high-volume accounting department. The successful candidate must be an independent worker, a team player, proficient in EXCEL and WORD and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Peachtree experience is a definite plus.
If you are looking for a great company, along with a rewarding and challenging experience please submit your resume. We are a growing company with currently 30 locations nationwide. All submission are confidential.
As a family owned company, we are proud of our origins. We've never forgotten the inspiration, hard work, and hands-on style of management that makes our clients truly happy to work with us again and again. A boutique-style service remains central to our vision for the future.
Owner Operators Solo & Team Truck Drivers (Chagrin Falls,Oh)
Class A CDL owner operator opportunities UPS Freight
Join the world s leading provider of logistics to accelerate your earning power!
UPS Freight is seeking Class A CDL owner operators for truck driving opportunities nationwide.
For over 100 years, we ve kept America moving as one of the largest heavy freight carriers in the country. By supporting our mission, owner operators who partner with UPS Freight can gain more for their business than with any other transportation solutions provider.
High starting rates - $1.02 per mile (practical mileage pay)
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full FSC on all miles
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
PrePass Plus provided paid scales & tolls
Cargo & liability insurance
Our freight base is:
98% drop & hook
Primarily terminal to terminal
Hazmat endorsement required.
Valid Class A CDL
1 Year OTR Experience
Hazmat Endorsement Required
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, independent, lease purchase, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, own your own new truck, own your own truck, solo driving
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Chagrin Fa
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Drivers can expect to average $56,000 per year
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (833) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driving needed, company over the road, otr driver, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driver, regional driver route, regular home time, tanker truck driver
Marketing And PR (December Grads!) Entry Level Position
Interpersonal Skills Needed - Full Training Provided in all areas.
IE Marketing is seeking full-time entry level candidates to join our rapidly growing team! Individuals must be self-motivated, driven, and solution-oriented. You will be responsible for managing the communications between our clients and their customers.
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Create and deliver sales presentations to customers
- Collaborate with management on lead quality and conversion
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Organize client correspondence and paperwork
- We offer full training in all areas: sales, marketing, administration and management - no prior experience is required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and customers
- Represent Fortune 500 clients with integrity and respect
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong student mentality and personal drive to succeed
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!