Chain Builder Loom Control Job Description Sample
Control Panel Builder
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate need for a Control Panel Builder. WESA Automation; a division of MKD Electric, provides state of the art and integrated automation and control solutions for industrial and manufacturing applications. Our core competencies include the design and fabrication of PLC controls and HMI panels, variable speed drives, pneumatic cabinets, operator consoles, and motor controls. We are equipped with the right tools and technology to design customer solutions and build high-quality products to meet our client’s industrial automation needs. Requirements/Qualifications
Proficient in reading electrical and control schematics
Build control panels based upon schematics
Point to point wiring of panels
Component mounting onto boards
Inspection and testing of assembled panels
Receive and check priority/schedule listing
Maintain a neat, clean, and efficient work area on a daily basis
Maintain all equipment and tools necessary to perform daily tasks
Solid mechanical ability
Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
Attention to detail
Comfort and knowledge on the proper use of hand tools and small power tools
Completion of electrical training or on-the-job experience in the electrical field
Auto-CAD or drawing experience is a plus Benefits: We offer our team members a comprehensive employment package that includes:
Career growth opportunities
Strong safety culture with training
Competitive compensation program
Performance based bonus eligibility + 401(k) plan w/company match up to 4%
Paid sick time
Paid vacation time
Eligibility for health benefits which includes:
Medical insurance – shared cost
Company paid dental insurance
Company paid vision insurance
Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
Company paid short term disability insurance
Optional life insurance for you, your spouse and children
Optional long term disability insurance
Full-time in-house training director
Referral bonuses up to $2,500
Annual scrap metal bonus eligibility
Social activities + + Holiday Party, BBQ’s, fun all hands on meetings, golf outings, contests, etc…
Make-A-Wish Foundation and Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) and others
Open door policy
Electrician/Electrical Control Panel Builder
Danaher Company Description OTT Hydromet Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. OTT Hydromet, a member of Hach Company, helps water resource professionals generate reliable data throughout the entire water cycle. We go beyond simply providing solutions by partnering with our customers in designing effective answers to the challenges they encounter in their vital role of monitoring the world’s water. Proudly formed from six separate companies (OTT, Hydrolab, ADCON Telemetry, Sutron, Kipp & Zonen and Lufft), OTT Hydromet offers the combined strength and expertise of leaders in the water quality, quantity and telemetry fields and over 140 years of experience in environmental measurement. OTT Hydromet, as part of the Environmental and Applied Sciences segment, is a proud Danaher company.
Description The Electrical & Control Panel Builder will layout, wire and build monitoring weather and control panels using electrical schematics.
Layout panels/enclosures following wiring diagrams and schematics
Mounting of components into enclosures
Wiring control panels per specifications
Assist purchasing with material ordering
Building and/or testing Control Panels
Understanding Bills of Materials and Schematics
Computer knowledge, Word, Excel, etc.
Sizing control and power transformers
Sizing conductors, fuses, motor starters, & overloads for motor applications
Wiring devices such as sensors and actuators to control panels
Raceway installation and wire pulling We would consider an entry level candidate. Must enjoy working in a clean and climate controlled facility. Shift hours are typically 8:30am
Fri. Overtime when available
Read and wire from an electrical schematic and Bills of Material
Have good knowledge of electrical controls components
Be dependable and detail orientated
Have the ability to perform a variety of complex tasks requiring knowledge of panel assembly
Working knowledge of UL508a, UL1995, and NEC standards for panel building CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS: · Thinks through and analyzes complex problems, challenges and drives to root cause. (Charts the Course) · Prioritizes effectively, acts with speed and agility. (Charts the Course) · Demonstrates deep understanding of customer expectations and end user needs. (Drives Innovation & Growth) · Actively participates in cross functional brainstorming sessions. (Drives Innovation & Growth) · Consistently drives high quality, on-time results. (Leads through DBS) · Builds and maintains good working relationships with peers and supervisors; works collaboratively. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations) · Behaves in ways that are aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Acts with Integrity) PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear; the employee may occasionally squat, turn/twist, or reach. The employee is constantly using hands to: finger, handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and smell. The employee may occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment may consist of an indoor, work or home office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting and low noise levels and/or subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures and work space restrictions while working in the field. Employees may be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while working in the field which may include: eye and hearing protection, protective smock, steel toe shoes, gloves, hard hats, or face shields. / / / The duties listed in job descriptions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the business and requirements of the job change. // The purpose of this description is to assist in ADA compliance and is not intended for other purposes such as collective bargaining, or compensation. / PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING: External hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check and possible credit history review.
Danaher Corporation OverviewDanaher Corporationis a science and technology leader designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. A Fortune 200, NYSE-listed company, Danaher serves customers in more than 125 countries and had $12 billion in revenue in 2015 across its four reporting segments: Environmental & Applied Solutions, Dental, Life Sciences, and Diagnostics. The “Danaher Business System,” a global process revolving around continuous improvement, is incorporated into every operating location, function and level to shape strategy, focus execution and create value for customers and shareholders alike. The portfolio of Danaher brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets they serve. Dedicated to the principles of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction, Danaher strives to build a sustainable business model achieving superior and sustainable financial results. Danaher’s market capitalization has steadily increased to more than $50 billion.
Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-VA-Sterling
Req ID: SUT000283
Control Panel Builder - Will Train!
Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions company specializing in the custom design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. We are currently hiring full-time, day shift Control Panel Assemblers in our Irving, TX Panel Shop.
Responsibilities: Panel layout and design according to schematics/drawings Read electrical schematics and drawings Operate necessary hand and power tools Assemble equipment from blueprints and verbal instructions Shift: Day shift with occasional overtime available Qualifications Required: Strong mechanical aptitude to assemble the panels Familiar with basic hand and power tools Dependable and detail orientated Prior control panel wiring or industrial controls experience is an asset Knowledge of reading electrical schematics and drawings is an asset Post-secondary schooling in the Electrical Technician program or similar program is an asset Experience is not a must, but an asset.
We are looking for someone with a good work ethic and desire to learn! New grads are encouraged and welcomed to apply. If you have graduated within the last 3 years, please also submit a soft copy of your transcript (unofficial copy is fine). Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Senior Control Panel Builder
- Build special control panels by following electrical component layout and electrical wiring drawings.
- Field wire the control panel to the machine by following mechanical layout and electrical wiring diagrams.
- Assist in the debug and runoff of these automated assembly machines.
- Analyze circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings supplied by electrical engineers
- Complete electrical panel build and machine wiring per supplied engineering drawings
- Complete custom machine start up, trouble shooting, and debug related to the build process.
- Must have the ability to estimate build times for panel builds and meet completion dates.
- Determine the need for, analyzes, and makes necessary running adjustments, repairs, or modifications to engineering drawing to satisfy the requirements of custom machinery build.
- Notify supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment noted and corrective action taken.
- 5 plus years’ experience required
- Vocational school or junior technical college training in the related industry.
- Satisfactory completion of formal apprenticeship training program or tenured experience in the related industry would be a plus.
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing noted tasks related to machinery build and repair work.
- Meets company's substance abuse testing requirements; as a safety sensitive person, may be subject to random substance abuse checks.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license.
- High degree of attention and care required to prevent injury to others when responsible for flow of electrical power.
- Baseline robotic knowledge is a plus for the position.
Alliance Automation provides Controls Panel Builders with access to a comprehensive online training program, vendor certified training, and a customized internal curriculum.
The physical work requirements of the electrical position are at times strenuous. The job requires standing for long periods and frequent work on ladders and scaffolds. Install working conditions.
We are dedicated to growing our organization, our employees, our customers and our partners by providing custom turnkey automation systems and services that optimize our customer's productivity and profits.
Control Panel Builder
Seeking control panel builder with experience reading electrical drawings, mounting, wiring, and testing components.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following:
* Experience assembling electrical control panels
* Able to read and comprehend electrical schematics
* Experience in AC/DC circuits
* Power and control wiring aptitude
* Wiring experience on industrial equipment
* Good communications skills and able to work in a group or individually
* Has tools for the job (strippers, multi-meter, ammeter, etc)
Pay based on experience and background
Since 1998 we have designed and installed over 70 cogeneration units at schools, hotels, apartment buildings, assisted living facilities and other commercial properties totaling nearly 11MW of continuous power throughout New England.
Industrial Electrical Assembler / Custom Control Panel Builder
We are a rapidly growing custom automated machine manufacturer looking for a dedicated, hardworking Electrical Panel Builder and Electrical Assembler for our office in Covington, KY.
This position is responsible for accurate detailed fabrication of high quality custom control panels using panel drawings, schematics and appropriate tools to effectively complete product assembly and testing.
We offer exciting benefits, such as full-time “4-day work weeks” (Monday-Thursday), Family health insurance, Vision and Dental benefits, 401 (k), Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, a cohesive work environment and terrific opportunities for professional growth and experience!
To learn more about Gateway and to see equipment videos, please visit http://www.gatewaypt.com.
- Install and Troubleshoot Industrial Control Panels Independently
- Be dependable and detail orientated
- Read and build from electrical schematics and bills of material
- Install and repair electrical equipment
- Install various types of wiring and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor, servo and control systems, PLC's, HMI's, Motion Control Systems, VFD's
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Problem Solving in teams and individually
- Field Service opportunities, Occasional Travel to Customer Sites
- Previous experience in industrial machine wiring or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with both electrical and mechanical machinery assembly
- At ease working with limited supervision as well as with teams
- Detail and efficiency oriented
- Experience in computers, programing or AutoCAD are beneficial but not required.
- Full-time “4-day work weeks” (Monday-Thursday), with 3-day weekends
- Paid Holidays and Sick Time
- Terrific opportunities for professional growth and experience
- Small Company working environment with the security of a large parent company (Hunkar Technologies www.hunkar.com)
- Single or Family health insurance coverage, Vision and Dental benefits, 401 (k)
Covington, KY 41011, about 0.5 miles from I-71/75
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Applicants are subject to a background check and drug testing. Electrical applicant cannot be color blind.
Electrical Control Panel Builder
We are seeking a qualified Electrical Panel Builder to build and wire control panels and switchgear in a shop/manufacturing environment.
•Experience assembling electrical control panels, or similar.
•Able to read & comprehend electrical schematics.
•Power and control wiring aptitude a must.
•Comprehend electrical drawings and sketches with the ability to report errors or oversights.
•Good communications skills.
•Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
•Be very detailed oriented and accurate.
•Be able to wire equipment to our standards.
•Able to maintain a clean working environment.
What We Offer:
- Paid vacation
- Insurance offer
- Direct deposit paycheck available
- Ask for our bonus program
Please, send your resume for immediate consideration.
Industrial Control Panel Builder
We are looking for someone has some can work in an industrial control panel builder position. Layout, PLC wiring, relays, switches and lights. Electrician $18.00 hr. to start. Please send your resume for review.
5104 S. Mingo Road
Tulsa, OK 74146
Industrial Control Panel Builder
We are currently seeking an experienced Industrial Control Panel Builder to assemble and wire electrical panels and equipment for an electrical contractor in Westfield, MA. The successful candidate will possess the ability to:
- Assemble and fabricate industrial control panels and electrical control boxes/enclosures
- Read and interpret electrical and/or mechanical schematics
- Complete and maintain written project documentation
- Follow both written and verbal instruction
- Perform operational testing from written procedures and specifications
- Complete light fabrication and lift up to 75 pounds
- Utilize and interpret wiring diagrams and recognize components
- Proficiently operate a variety of hand and power tools including, but not limited to, a soldering iron, jigsaw, K/O punch, and electrical multimeter
- Stand for an extended period of time
- Successfully pass a background and drug test
Applicants must possess a mechanical aptitude and familiarity with NFPA70 , NFPA79, and UL508A. Power and control wiring aptitude is a must, as is the ability to perform clean and precise work. At least 3+ years' recent experience as an electrical panel builder is preferred, and an electrical background is definitely a plus. A driver's license and a high school diploma/GED is required.
This position is full time, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Competitive compensation, great benefit package including health, dental, and 401(k) from a solid, consistently growing local business.
Panel Builder - Electrical Control
Seeking a detailed, motivated individual with experience in Electrical Control Panel Building. Benefits offered.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!