Chain Maker Hand Job Description Sample
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time experienced Rig Up Hand / Roustabout / Driver with Class A CDL to work out of our yard in New Philadelphia, OH.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Manual Mill Hand Needed (Experienced Only)
• Must have a full understanding of GD&T Must be able to read a blue print.
• Must have a good understanding of metallurgy and properties of materials used at FL Tool Holders. CRS, 8620, 0-1, 0-6, H-13, 4150 PHT, 440 SS, A-2, D-2
• Should have a good understanding of machine processes needed to produce a quality product
• Must have the standard tools needed to do this type work. Fixtures and gage blocks and height stands will be supplied by the company.
• Good skills in communication
• Good understanding the our machine capabilities
• Good organizational skills
Functions on a daily basis;
• Use skill in processing work though the machine centers
• Communicate with Engineering and Shop Foreman on issues that may arise
• Risk manage; review each issue that comes up for a solution that will have the least effect on Quality, Costs, Timing and fit and function at final assembly. Follow the chain of command.
• Request priorities from the shop supervisor for priority of work or "Hot Jobs or details"
• Answer questions from shop personal. Jig grind and surface grind are your internal customers
• Work by delivery date and timing, unless directed by supervisor.
• Check details for quality or missing features before they leave mill department
Also looking for a manual lathe operator
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)
Are you seeking a career working with children where it's very family-friendly and that what you do matters to children and families? Are you seeking work-life balance?This is one of those careers where you can balance family life with your work at school in a very harmonious way. Not a lot of careers do that! Classification: Non-exempt, hourly Location: Roosevelt Children's Center Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 7:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 01-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.00
Q4 Production Hand Packager (5015_0473 )
Q4 Production Hand Packager (5015_0473 ) Supply Chain Management Rexburg, Idaho Apply Description Position at Artco (US), Inc. Artco is seeking a Production Hand Packager for the 4th quarter to complete final packaging in the shipping department. The position is responsible for verifying orders, final inspection and boxing of complete orders. Shifts Available are as follows: + 1st shift: 6 am – 2:30 pm + 2nd shift: 2 pm – 10:30 pm Responsibilities Include:
Wraps and packs products in boxes, cartons and other containers prior to final packing for shipment
Verifies all items and correctness of orders prior to orders being shipped
Assembles orders and packages products
Applies shipping labels, special labeling (where applicable)
Ensures that materials are checked against customers' invoices, customer orders and similar papers
Maintains work area and follows procedures to ensure compliance with safety regulations
Basic computer proficiency
Intermediate computer proficiency or better
Understand Novatus Workflow, Use of Product Job Manager (PJM) Success Factors/Job Competencies:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Time management—well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Excellent attention to detail with strong sense of urgency
Strong customer satisfaction orientation and commitment to 1st –time product quality
Strong team player
Strive for continuous improvement and work towards Always a Better Way (ABW) About Our Company Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Ram Jack is hiring responsible, hard-working crew hands to assist in the installation of foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs. Ram Jack has been in business for over 48 years and has a sterling reputation within the industry. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must pass a drug test.
$15 per hour to start for the first 90-day probation period. Increase in pay/bonus after that, depending on performance.
Two (2) years in the foundation/construction field is preferable. Will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Must be able to travel for out-of-town jobs frequently
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief for the right candidate
- Only reliable applicants need apply
We are leaders in the industry and are ready to put our refined foundation solutions to work for your property. Our Ram Jack West team in Oregon works on commercial, residential, and industrial foundation repairs.
Tool Maker Ll
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The basic function and purpose of the Toolmaker II for Pulse Technologies, Inc., is to provide Engineering with the proper fixturing and tooling necessary to complete jobs. The Toolmaker is also responsible to assist in tooling repair when a machine is down.
1. Requires a High School diploma and/or Technical School training in Machining with 5 years related experience, or,
2. A High School diploma and minimum 10+ years toolmaking experience using manual lathes, mills, and surface grinders.
3. The senses of sight, speech (English), and hearing are required. The physical requirements are sitting or standing the majority of the time in a manufacturing environment. Lifting of articles to a storage location (10 pounds, occasionally up to 100 pounds), twisting, bending, stooping, and the ability to handle small parts involves good hand and eye coordination.
4. Mental abilities are required to compute math formulas such as percentages, fractions, whole numbers, decimals, trigonometry, and geometry. Must also have the ability to compute tool usage and material requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Make fixtures and tooling per an Engineering sketch.
Assist Engineering, Set-up Technicians, and Group leaders to minimize disruption in production as a result of failed tooling.
Use of tool making machines, which include saws, milling machines, lathe, surface grinder, various hand tools and precision measurement equipment.
Partner with Engineering/Production to create manufacturing solutions.
Plan and design how to build tools, material requirements and machines needed to make tools and fixturing.
The employee is required to read and understand blueprints for dimensions, tolerances and other product specifications.
Manufacture and repair Assembly tooling (ex: laser welding fixtures).
Document work performed on the toolmakers schedule.
Maintain the equipment in the tool room area and also keep the area safe and clean.
To perform other duties as assigned by the Engineering Group.
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a Full Time Hand Therapist for our Roseville, MN location. Join a hand program committed to evidenced-influenced best practice, and practice at a clinic that has physician groups on site. NovaCare also is proud to offer a formal mentorship program for the CHT, with participation opportunities for either the mentor or the mentee role. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 62229 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Attraction and Entertainment Solutions, a design, fabrication and installation company is currently looking for a Fine Carpenter to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
As one of the leading designers for Uniquely Themed Environment & Exhibits throughout Florida, as well as worldwide, we have set the standard of full-scale custom fabrication in life size detail.
We offer PTO, 401K, Defined Benefit Plan, AFLAC supplemental Insurance available and the opportunity to travel. Pay for this position is competitive and will commiserate with experience.
We are a fun, creative, unique hard working group. With more than 30 years of experience in fabrication, our customers expect quality work.
Your responsibilities as the creative carpenter will include but are not limited to:
Build and create custom instillations
Contribute to design solutions
Meet project deadlines
Install exhibits/interactive space
Check out some of our work at AandEsolutions.com.
5+ years’ experience preferred in building custom Furniture & Cabinets
Extraordinary skills in detailing, reading plans & problem solving
Knowledge in Balancing Efficiency with Quality
Working well with others/team
Dependability, trustworthiness, honesty, great work ethics is key
Have own hand tools
Enjoy traveling for work
If you are interested in joining our team please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Tool & Die Maker Die Casting
To maintain and troubleshoot dies in-house to produce a quality product in a safe manner.
Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthful workplace and keeping tooling maintained to produce quality products. Also responsible for continuous improvement of tooling, housekeeping, making informed decisions, and having tooling ready for production runs.
1)Follow and enforce all plant safety rules and policies.
2)Understand and promote companies.
3)Maintain dies and other tooling to produce quality parts to improve processes to increase productivity
4)Tig & Mig welding and hand working parts of dies (heat treat of materials)
5)Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on all tooling and fills out the pm sheet and keep PM schedules up to date.
6)Operates a variety of small machines, tools and equipment.
7)Verifies conformance of machined or repaired dies to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments.
8)Troubleshoots for problems during production.
9)Modifies dies and tooling to conform to engineering changes.
10)Tryout of new die sets and tooling.
11)Sound understanding and knowledge of die work/operations
12)Sound understanding and machine knowledge, able to run all tool room equipment including measuring instruments
13)Sound understanding and knowledge of Die Casting Operations and Quality procedures
14)Assist in determining spare parts requirements
15)Maintain accurate documentation
16) Train operators and new employees
17) Recommend modifications to existing equipment
18) Establish and maintain communication with other team members and support departments
19) Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes
20) Ensure quality product and know quality procedures
21) Perform die changes
22) Perform troubleshoot of tooling (in or out of the presses)
23) Work to blueprints, CAD data, sketches, and verbal instructions
24) Efficiently perform Lock out/Tag out Procedures
25) Promotes good housekeeping (5S)
26) Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Education
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required: 2-year from a technical college or minimum 5 years experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing facility
OTHER: Journeyman certification is preferred: general knowledge of troubleshooting, materials and methods, machines and tools, and practical application of engineering science. Computer knowledge and CNC or EDM and Tig welding, but not required; CAD/Blueprint reading and shop math; die building experience is a plus, but not necessary. Basic knowledge in automation.
Minimum of 4 years experience - Tool & Die background in a manufacturing environment; journeyman experience preferred, job shop, hands on; Die Casting background. Welding experience, die construction, basic machining (milling, grinding, turning), sharpening cutting edges, reworking form steels, tig welding, mig welding, arc weld
Skills and Competencies
•Ability to use all tool room equipment and measuring tools
•Ability to work unsupervised and make quick decisions
•Must have good organizational and problem-solving skills
•Ability to problem solve and troubleshooting in Press
•Understanding of draw and trim operations and functions
•Proven ability in aluminum trim die setup including steel entry standards and trap points
•Ability to weld and restore tooling to original condition
•Trouble shooting surface quality issues and implementing corrections, stoning, highlighting and perform changes to meet customer expectations in tooling.
•Must be willing to work extended or flexible hours as needed
•Must possess knowledge of casting processes
•Willingness to adapt to change and learn
Mechanic / Shop Hand
Mohawk Valley Materials, Inc., a small business headquartered in Marcy, New York is seeking a dependable and skilled Mechanic / Shop Hand to join our successful and growing team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Vehicle and equipment fluid and filter changes
- Grease Machines
- Perform tire rotations
- General shop housekeeping
- Washing interior and exterior of vehicles and equipment
- Reliable attendance
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
- Familiarity with electrical, mechanical, welding and paint skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work in a safety-conscious manner
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, and other unusual elements, such as loud noise, dirt, dust, fumes etc.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, overtime and weekends as required
- Ability to travel overnight, as needed
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to pass background check
- Clean driving record
- Experience preferred
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Location: Job Location(s)
Mohawk Valley Materials, Inc. is and Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. To be considered, please submit a letter of interest, resume, references, and salary requirements.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!