Chain Offbearer Job Description Sample
Senior Supply Chain Planner, Supply Chain - Seattle, WA
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by leading the development of tactical and strategic supply plans and managing inventory levels to achieve customer service, supply chain and financial objectives for the Latin America and Caribbean region. Ensures that the right product is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities to meet customer demand. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Conducts ongoing development of inventory strategies to determine cost-effective use of inventory investment while maximizing inventory turns and meeting service level targets. Identifies and recommends opportunities to reduce costs and prepare for future growth. Identifies capacity gaps. Recommends changes to sourcing.
Creates and generates reports and performance analyses of KPIs, including out-of-stock, days of supply, aging inventories and other analyses to facilitate cost and service improvements.
Establishes and maintains supportive relationships with customers, suppliers and team partners to ensure effective communication of strategic and tactical issues. Serves as a liaison between demand forecast and supply chain partners.
Initiates and leads cross-functional or global project teams. Supports timely project completion through performance measurement reports and process development and improvement. Identifies risks, communicates action items and provides updates to the larger team.
Initiates and leads the development of short- and long-term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints. Optimizes the flow of product through the supply chain and provides feedback for continuous improvement.
Mentors and trains team members on systems and processes. Is an ambassador of the team to customers or departments outside the team.
Uses planning system tools to effectively and efficiently create tactical and strategic inventory and supply solutions. Initiates and leads system development and enhancement.
Summary of Experience
- Progressive supply chain planner experience, 5 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
Effective use of planning system to develop tactical or strategic solutions
Knowledge of supply chain or inventory management processes
Spanish language abilities desired
Delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all customers' expectations
Ethics and Integrity
Adheres to Starbucks values, beliefs and principles during good and bad times
Remains calm, maintains perspective and responds in a professional manner when faced with tough situations
Takes personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge, skills and experiences
Dealing with Ambiguity
Able to successfully function during times of uncertainty and changing priorities
Makes timely and quality decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
Builds effective relationships with all people; up, down and sideways, inside and outside of Starbucks
Gets results and achieves goals
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Supply Chain Clerk - Supply Chain - PRN
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates is currently recruiting for a PRN Supply Chain Clerk to work with our Supply Chain team.
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates was voted as the Best Place to Work in the 2018 Johnson City Press Reader's Choice Award.
The Supply Chain Clerk is responsible for storing and issuing materials, equipment and supplies and maintaining a safe environment for team members, patients, and visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Sorts mail and packages for distribution.
Stocks shelves and supply closets.
Maintains organized and labeled storage of supplies in Supply Chain and clinic areas.
Counts inventory in Supply Chain and clinic areas.
Distributes supplies to clinics as assigned or requested and documents distribution for accurate accounting.
Moves and stages biohazard waste for vendor pickup.
Calls police or fire departments in cases of emergency.
Answers telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provides information.
Oversees ordering and distribution of lab supplies for all labs.
Provides drinks for meetings as requested by management.
Compiles information and prepares reports.
Participates in educational activities.
Regular and in-person attendance as scheduled and required to perform essential job functions.
Follows organizational policies and procedures, including State of Franklin Healthcare Associates Compliance Manual, Code of Ethics and Business Standards, HR Policies and Procedures Manual, Team Member Handbook, OSHA Manual and any other policies or procedures for the job function, department, location or clinic.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to accurately count, label and sort inventory as well as the ability to sort or verify items alphabetically or numerically. Skill in using computer, calculator, postage, scanner, copy and fax machine.
High school diploma or GED is preferred.
Previous related work experience is preferred but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Service: Demonstrates high standards of service to patients, physicians, team members and other departments; remains calm when faced with challenging or difficult situations; effectively resolves service issues.
Quality: Work is thorough and accurate; offers ideas and solutions to improve outcomes and enhance service; considers the situation and relevant information before taking action; effectively implements improvements.
Integrity: Acts with the highest levels of personal ethics, honesty and accountability.
Performance: Applies job specific knowledge, skills and experience to accomplish results; requires appropriate level of supervision; work is completed in a timely manner; uses sound judgement in decision-making; is reliable and dependable; utilizes time and resources responsibly; complies with policies and procedures; work area is organized, neat and clean.
Communication: Expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner; listens effectively; professional, respectful and compassionate in communications with others; follows proper channels of communication and shares essential information timely; maintains appropriate confidentiality.
Teamwork: Builds and maintains effective working relationships; recognizes strengths and contribution of others; manages and resolves conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
Work is performed in a medical office environment involving contact with patients, physicians, staff, insurance carriers and other business partners. Exposure to chemicals such as cleaning and disinfectants along with handling/staging of bio hazardous waste for pickup. Occasional local travel between work sites.
up to 10 lbs
up to 25 lbs
up to 50 lbs
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates reserves the right to alter, change or modify this job description at any time, with our without notice. The duties and responsibilities contained herein are considered representative, but not necessarily all-inclusive, of the duties and responsibilities, which may be required of a job incumbent. All other categorizations contained herein are meant to be representative of the general environment or working conditions in which the job is performed.
Supply Chain Project Manager
- Responsible for project deliverables and framework
- Provides leadership to the project team
- Creates the Project Management Plan (Charter, Schedule Baseline, Cost Baseline, etc)
- Identify stakeholders and document their requirements
- Identify, document, and mitigate project risks
- Responsible for the project timeline and managing the critical path
- Develop project communication plan
- Coordinates the change request process
- Passion for working in a fast pace project management environment
- Supply Chain experience required
- Relevant project management experience with proven track record of delivering successful supply chain projects
- Superior relationship building with cross-functional teams to deliver results through excellent partnership, communication and negotiating skills
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment to meet critical deadlines
- Highly motivated to be self-sufficient and able to operate without close supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- PMP certification desired
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship
Sr Software Engineer - Supply Chain (Fullfill & Dist)
With ever changing landscapes of technology, we are evolving how we move products to our stores and directly to our customers. We are redesigning the fulfillment landscape from Warehouse Management to Robotics and Automation within our Fulfillment Network. If you have a passion for fulfillment processes and automation, or passionate about learning Supply Chan Technology, please come join us.
We work in an Agile environment using edge computing technologies as well as GCP and AWS cloud technologies.
- Provide leadership for architecting solutions involving multiple partner teams
- Responsible for full end to end solution and integration design
- Develop scalable and maintainable code via proper structure, comments, and design
- Research and prototype innovative solutions, while providing recommendations for existing system improvements
- Lead design meetings within and outside your organization.
- Participate in rotational on-call support role for team developed and owned services
- Work closely with team members and business partners to solve technical and business problems using technology
- Clearly and thoroughly document, and communicate to team and business partners.
- Work with business, infrastructure and external teams on delivering high visibility projects.
- Collaborate and provide mentorship with team members for continuous improvement in an Agile environment
- Minimum 8+ years of experience developing software solutions in a complex enterprise environment.
- Our applicants should have a strong grasp of multiple tech stacks and core infrastructure services
- Very strong experience with development languages (Golang, Java)
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (example GCP,AWS) familiar with the use and function of these infrastructures
- Developing REST API’s
- Emphasis on collecting metrics to provide deep visibility on systems and services
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ranging from business partners to technical peers
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new technologies
- Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD
- Being able to work with Business team for future product development.
- Open Source DB (PostgreSQL)
- WMS (SSI-Schaefer WAMAS, Manhattan Associates WMi) and Supply Chain Domain Knowledge
- MHE or MFS knowledge
Supply Chain Manager-Pharma/Animal Health
The Site Supply Chain Leader represents the knowledge and capability of supply chain principles and techniques that can be applied to all the products produced at the site to ensure supply meets the needs of the market. The role dictates both a strategic approach and a tactical implementation function. The role needs to integrate within the site to fully understand the sites lead times, capacities and capabilities. . The role includes direct responsibility for all supply, new product launch, change control (source changes, regulatory changes, label and market access changes), inventory and warehouse and distribution environment.
The focus is on communicating supply chain issues and opportunities into appropriate language and metrics for the business to be informed and make improved decisions
This role facilitates a strong S&OP processes within the site.
The role includes managing, motivating and developing a team of supply chain people to deliver the expected results (planners, schedulers, , purchasing, and procurement)
Understanding all of the supply chain aspects impacting the site; launch, product regulatory changes, manufacturing source changes, label changes, product growths and declines, inventory policy, distribution changes and requirements, etc to allow effective delivery of global supply resulting in full demand realization. .
The role sits on the site lead team and contributes to key decisions and the direction of the site. This position has a dotted line reporting relationship to Global Supply Chain Leadership to assure CORRS standards are implemented and maintained.
Demand Management / Supply Alignment
Understand the statements of demand and significant changes for all products manufactured on site.
Generation of capacity plans and options for increasing / decreasing capacity based upon demand changes
Understand safety stock policies and assure adherence
Work with operations, MS&T, Quality, Engineering and Finance to help deliver the best plans to meet global demands
Assure new product launches within business / affiliate are aligned with global launch dates and plans. Help coordinate all supply chain aspects of a launch out of the site.
Work with business and site to establish minimum, maximum and safety stock targets for each item
Support CORRS initiatives within the site and assure sustainability.
Planning: understand the impact of manufacturing changes, regulatory changes, printed packaging changes, managed supply and assure that these changes are incorporated in site plans
Understand the needs of the market and communicate supply chain design and distribution opportunities to improve the flexibility and response of manufacturing into the market. Communicate issues back to Supply Chain leadership to determine methodology for resolution - project, six sigma effort, etc.
Create a sense of credibility and effectiveness within the site and with global customers that both strategic and tactical issues are brought to the Supply Chain Leader’s attention for action plan and resolution. Develop and use a wide network of resource in the central group to help bring solutions to the site.
Facilitate the monthly site S&OP processes and escalate issues and action plans to ES&OP
Participate in central processes that impact the site: such as inventory targeting, business planning, launch, PAR, etc
Help drive the supply chain and distribution strategy for the particular products manufactured at the site.
Metrics: Provide a series of metrics that determine the overall health of the product supply, such as PIWIR, OTIF, on time Launch, etc.
5 years’ experience in Animal Health or Pharmaceutical supply chain management
3 years' experience of leadership experience
CPIM certified (or working toward certification)
Demonstrated learning agility
Knowledge of supply chain tools and business processes
Experience with project management & planning
Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively
Previous management and supervisory experience
Animal Health/Pharmaceutical industry and supply chain experience in direct operations, and familiarity with FDA and other regulatory requirements
Supply Chain Analyst, Advisory, Performance Improvement (Supply Chain - Manufacturing) (Manager) (Multiple Positions)
Supply Chain Analyst, Advisory, Performance Improvement (Supply Chain - Manufacturing) (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Chicago, IL.
Advise clients on manufacturing operations and improvement for manufacturing processes within industry sectors such as automotive and transportation, consumer goods, industrial goods, oil and gas, specialty chemicals, aerospace and/or defense. Analyze supply chain processes to identify and recommend changes.
Analyze logistics data and apply analytic methods to advise clients on how to understand, predict, and control logistics operations and processes throughout the supply chain for manufacturing operations. Focus on clients' Front and Back Office functions, transforming operations using performance improvement techniques. Provide advisory services in areas such as manufacturing planning, strategy, outsourcing/insourcing, lean manufacturing, warehouse management, materials management, product lifecycle management and/or plant management.
Assist clients in setting outputs to satisfy planned sales, purchasing materials, and logistics flow of product between origin and consumption. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience. Alternatively, will accept a Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field and 3 years of work experience.
Must have 3 years of experience providing advisory services in supply chain and operational areas that impact the supply chain function, including assessments, supply chain strategy, procurement and sourcing, and sales and operations planning.
Must have 3 years of experience transforming operations through leading Autonomous Maintenance work, including AM Steps 0-3 and performing focused improvement loss elimination using 6W2H methods.
Must have 3 years of Total Productive Maintenance, Run to Target, and High Performance Organization experience.
Must have 3 years of advisory and/or industry experience in manufacturing operations improvement in the consumer products sector; and designing and implementing processes and approaches to engineer manufacturing operations improvements.
Must have 2 years of experience teaching or coaching manufacturing client employees; developing and running technical meetings and workshops for manufacturing clients; and selling and delivering manufacturing operations improvement projects.
Requires travel up to 80%, of which 20% may be international to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/us/jobsearch (Job Number – CHI007NZ).
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3.
You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
Supply Chain & Procurement Consultant
What will I do?
The qualified candidate will act as part of our consulting team and will provide consultative services including but not limited to driving market research, executing Request For Proposals (RFPs), performing contract reviews, building supplier relationships, managing data analysis, and overseeing report drafting for our customers. Candidates will have Global Supply Chain experience in one or more of the following categories: MRO, Direct Materials, or Fleet and Logistics. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end strategies to reduce cost of procured goods and services, streamlining and improving current processes while maintaining or improving all qualitative aspects of the supplier relationship. Key responsibilities include:
- Functioning as a decision support consultant for our clients while managing projects to completion.
- Designing and shaping sourcing strategies with senior management.
- Leading teams of analyst to assist with sourcing strategy execution, ensuring that set objectives are achieved.
- Developing RFPs and executing a strategic sourcing strategy (go to bid, analyze responses, negotiate, etc.).
- Conducting client and supplier interviews (electronically, over the phone, or face to face), documenting quantitative and qualitative customer requirements.
- Collaborate and play a role with Engineering, Quality teams, and suppliers to participate in PPV and VAVE projects.
- Interface and communicate with project team, management, and stakeholders, and provide support with respect to Supplier Management/Procurement processes and policies.
- Creating financial analysis in Excel to review prior costs and to help select the optimal solution of new vendor pricing in terms of total cost of ownership.
- Identifying areas for cost reduction or value improvement within the supply chain
- Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and distinguishing user requests from underlying true needs.
- Assisting in the reading, negotiation and modification of large enterprise contracts.
- Conducting research activities to produce detailed reports related to competitive markets, sourcing strategies, cost savings opportunities and benchmarking.
- Monitoring industry trends and trade publications.
- Anticipating problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in consulting, supply chain and/or strategic sourcing are strongly preferred, and a minimum of 2 years’ project management experience is a must.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Global Supply Chain, MRO, Direct Materials, Engineering, Fleet & Logistics.
- Strong MS Office expertise, including demonstrated knowledge of formula writing in Excel.
- Solid working experience with suppliers, including evaluation of pricing, quality, and delivery.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- The ability to read and understand contracts, pricing proposals, and product drawings with specifications in various formats.
- Ability to work with OEM and contract manufacturers to support the requirements of a project.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and systems that support material management.
- Market Intelligence -- gather and use market intelligence to drive negotiations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to translate direction, feedback, and strategy into actionable results.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects simultaneously.
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, an attractive vacation policy and benefits which includes 401K with company contribution and disability, life, and medical insurance, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment with extensive support from our team, an open and dynamic working environment in a growing company and unlimited growth prospects within Source One.
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.
Technician, Supply Chain
CSBio is a fast-paced growing peptide CMO founded in 1993. Our initial products were a complete line of automated synthesizers for manufacturing and process development, with a focus on cGMP production. In 1994, we opened our custom peptide facility and began producing high quality compounds for research organizations and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. In 2004, we opened our peptide production facility in Menlo Park, CA and in 2014, we expanded our production capability through the addition of a new, state of the art building dedicated to cGMP peptide production. In 2017, we passed a FDA inspection and were recommended to be approved for commercial drug substance manufacturing.
We are seeking a qualified individual to join us as a Supply Chain Technician I at our Menlo Park facility. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Under the direction of Supply Chain supervisor, follow policies and procedures relating to all material handling activities
- Accurately verify and record material information
- Prepare appropriate documentation adhering to all GMP policies and SOPs
- Load/unload materials throughout the organization
- Perform a combination of tasks including receiving, dispensing, discarding and shipping materials; materials may be of a controlled nature requiring regulatory compliance prior to handling
- Manage raw material, solvent, consumable inventory, perform preventative maintenance and calibration on equipment
- Move and store GMP and/or non-GMP materials
- Monitor equipment and their safety checks to support team function
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred
- Able to work Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must work well in a team and individually
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic life and supplemental life insurance
- 401k with matching up to 5%
- Flexible PTO policy
- Carpool, clean air vehicle, and cell phone reimbursement
- Free shuttle program (trans-bay)
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Free access to fitness center
- Social events and catered lunch on Sat/Sun
Supply Chain Manager- Digital Supply Chain (Jp4881)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months with likely extensions
Business Unit: Digital Supply Chain and Automation
3Key Consulting is looking for a Supply Chain Manager for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Onsite M-F normal core working hours. Work space will be in the office of the future-Next-Gen open floor.
• Acts as a technology partner/liaison between business and information systems (IS) teams. Partner with IS to identify the best supplier/partner to meet product requirements from both technical perspective as well as supply chain considerations, makes sure to align capabilities and requirements
• Supports building automation systems, recognizes and understands the cross-dependencies of the technologies and understands the impacts on the organization.
• Analyzes plans, business needs and system specifications to determine project requirements and risks
• ~20%-30% of time to be dedicated supporting the Product lead time workstream, part of a key strategic initiative within Supply Chain. Responsibilities include working with the core team to analyze cycle time data and metrics, perform scenario analysis, spot trends and develop recommendations that can be translated into technology solutions.
II) Operational Excellence
• Supports various workshops, to collect and design and/or improvement ideas.
• Works with team and management on automation Roadmap
• As SME, provides Automation guidance and direction to stakeholders
• Utilizes frameworks, models, best practices and lessons learned to set structured approach to facilitate improvements
• Ensures efficient and effective technical system and automations expertise to support operational needs, system and automation support and tools development.
• Establishes effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders and (virtual) international teams
• Balances the needs of the business with the IS roadmap
• Applies operational excellence skills to ensure optimal execution of projects and continuous improvement initiatives
Top Must have Skill Sets:
• BS in Supply Chain
• 3-5 years of related experience in International, Bio-pharmaceutical or Supply Chain environment
• Experience in automation management
• Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
• Excels at solving problems and has a passion for helping our customers
• Strong technical problem-solving skills
• Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
• Self-starter with high attention to detail, able to work on assigned tasks independently, able to identify and initiate discussions about opportunities for process improvement.
• Good organization and time management skills, ability to multi-task.
Employee Value Proposition: This is a great opportunity to see how Amgen is leading the industry in supply chain processes using digital flow, data and new technologies.
Red Flags: If the experience is not relevant to the job description
Interview Process: Both (Phone and In-person). Can schedule interviews as soon as candidates are shortlisted
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.No Third-party Vendors Please
Supply Chain Engineer - RGR
The successful Supply Chain Engineer will be responsible for the management and execution of projects within the Supply Chain/Purchasing department. Improvement projects would focus on the areas of supplier quality, new supplier development and qualification, ERP system improvements, supply/demand modelling, and logistics/transportation optimization.
• Lead projects within the purchasing department including cost reduction, new product sourcing, and process improvement
• Apply statistical knowledge to identify areas for improvement within manufacturing processes in supply chain
• New & existing product sourcing
• Maintain accurate project schedules and communicate any issues in a timely manner to management.
• Perform cost based comparative analysis (Make vs Buy, Buy vs. Buy analysis)
• Perform basic inventory analysis & ERP process management (Safety Stock levels, Order Frequency, Order Quantity’s, etc.)
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial, or related engineering field.
• Experience with steel, aluminum, or plastics processing a plus.
• Demonstrated history of problem solving and project management experience in operations, manufacturing, or supply chain processes
• Business system (ERP/MRP) experience a plus
• Strong spreadsheet and database knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to consult and interact with suppliers and internal teams from product development, manufacturing, marketing, finance, and suppliers
• Some domestic and international travel will be required. (Less than 10%)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!