Chain Saw Operator Job Description Sample
*Chemical Operator - Supply Chain - Oregon
Solenis is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power, and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company operates 30 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of 3,500 professionals in 118 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit www.solenis.com|Twitter | LinkedIn. Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities. The Chemical Operator performs Kymene department duties to safely generate products of high quality, sufficient volume, and in compliance with company procedures and policies. The job duties will include operating reactors, mixing tanks, holding tanks, donning PPE, operating forklift, managing safety around chemicals, transferring products, processing paperwork, and executing SAP transactions. Shift information – 8 hr/day, rotating shift, M-F (shift schedule subject to change) Key
Environmental, Health, Safety, & Security (EHS&S)
Performs all work with highest regard for safety and environmental procedures, and operational procedures and expectations.
Monitors and maintains compliance to all regulatory requirements for operators in the process area.
Duties will include aspects that relate to identification of hazards, donning respirators and PPE, ensuring proper permitting prior to work commencement, operating reactors, forklifts, pumps, valves, and chemical dispensing equipment.
Complies with all plant rules regarding Process Safety Management, Responsible Care, and Emergency Response Plans.
Participate in plant safety programs; Hazard Recognition Plus, high hazard permits, safety committee, online and classroom training, housekeeping and area inspections, etc.
Properly handle all chemicals and waste (hazardous and nonhazardous) in accordance to RCRA regulation and the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
Record data and/or maintain documentation per Solenis standards to comply with all EHS&S regulations, Solenis policies, and the Responsible Care RC14001 standard. Production
Administers reactor and equipment to run reactors safely, SAP functions to control and disposition inventory accurately, including electronic transactions, documentation and communication.
Duties will include operating reactors, work tanks, heat exchangers, homogenizers, chemical distribution and dispensing systems, and performing scheduling, inventorying and managing raw materials, updating work instructions, transitioning inventory into products, cycle counting, and database entry and other associated activities, etc.
Responsibility to keep work areas clean and organized, including equipment stations, inventory areas, tank farm areas, associated hose stations, etc.
Transporting inventory, performing SAP functions.
Operation of DeltaV software for production of Kymene and plant specific batches.
Complete analytical analysis and quality testing as required.
Record data and/or maintain documentation per Solenis standards to comply with all ISO 9001 standards and Solenis policies. Plant Specific Work
Plant specific work functions will be part of this role to fill the work week, including but not limited to certain chemical handler, maintenance, or miscellaneous plant job tasks.
Specific tasks will vary according to the plant process and the specific assigned area of operation. Task lists will be documented in each operative location to supplement this general description.
HS Diploma / A.S. or Certificate Program Preferred + 1-3 yrs previous manufacturing / process experience, preferably in a chemical environment
Microsoft Office, SAP and Lotus Notes experience a plus
Ability to perform manual labor in outdoor environment including use of stairs and lifting up to 50 pounds. Use of respiratory protection may be required. At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team. Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled. Solenis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified individuals are welcome, and will be considered without regard to any ground protected by human rights legislation, including race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, and disability. Solenis provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in the recruitment process, and invites candidates to let us know about their accommodation needs. Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-756-2701 or TalentAcquisition@solenis.com. #LI-EN1 Requisition #: 2017-6259 External Company Name: Solenis LLC
Supply Chain Operator
Supply Chain Operator
Job Category: Environmental / Food Service / Craft
Facility: Main Campus
- Serra Mesa
Schedule: Per diem
- Not Benefits Eligible
Req Number: 50028.2
Job Details: JOB SUMMARY: Under immediate supervision of the SCM Supervisor, completes established procedures for all activities related to centralized supply and material support operations including the receiving, storing, distribution, tracking, expensing and billing of supplies and equipment.
Duties include receiving, inventory management, picking supplies, filling automated supply distribution cabinets, restocking supply areas, data processing, completing phone and walk-in requests, exchanging linen carts, cycle counting, cleaning and decontaminating, equipment and supply areas, testing and calibrating portable medical equipment and hauling supplies, equipment, and packaging materials. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma, GED or foreign equivalent PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Two years of experience in a hospital supply chain management department or three years of experience in a non-hospital supply chain management environment EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
JOB Fair 11/16/17 DHL Supply Chain
6:00 PM - 4:30 AM
$12 an hour
Apply in person!
Thursday November 16, 2017
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Southwest Logistic Center
301 Apache Trail
Terrell, TX 75160
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product while checking all inbound and outbound products. The role ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements. The position is committed to safety and contributing to a safe and clean work environment.
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 325,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common:
That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
Our facility in Terrell, TX is now hiring for Forklift Operators for Full Time positions.
Responsibilities for Forklift Operators
Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift. Other 20% of shift will be case picking. Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded. Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy. Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards. Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, Report variances as necessary. Use of RF scanning equipment and LMS warehouse management systems. Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary. Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Assist in physical inventories. Complete daily inspection of equipment. Perform additional duties as assigned by management or customer.
Requirements for Forklift Operators:
High school diploma or GED required 6 months warehousing and inventory experience required Ability to work specified shift Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions Ability to use automated inventory control equipment Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly use various equipment and/or tools Ability to load/unload, lift/move equipment/product which may weigh up to 100 pounds Ability to mount and dismount forklift through the duration of the shift which requires bending, stretching, stepping, reaching, climbing, and stooping Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently or through the duration of the shift
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. This employer participates in E-verify.
DHL Supply Chain offers competitive salary and full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance and 401(k) participation with company matching for all full time associates. We are looking forward to your application
DHL Supply Chain would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our Customers to the global economy.
As the world's largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our Customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components.
We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing, through to the delivery of finished goods and return services.
And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Supply Chain Operations Associate
Navistar - Driven By Uptime. Our focus is delivering Trucks and Buses that carry on the promise of being on the road, and staying there.
- Over the past two years Navistar has redesigned most of the International Truck vehicle line-up, including the LT Series and RH Series tractors, HX Series vocational truck, and soon to be introduced HV Series and MV Series trucks. The company is witnessing market share growth in several of its core segments, a testament to the customer acceptance of its new products
- Product quality and uptime has been a strong and ongoing focus across the entire company. Navistar has introduced a number of new powertrains to its truck line-up, including the International® A26 12.4L diesel.
- Our alliance with Volkswagen Truck and Bus increases our global scale, strengthens our competitiveness, and provides our customers with expanded access to cutting-edge products, technology and services.
- Superior parts and services offering throughout the country via our distribution channel
- Best in class non-asset based products that enable our customers to not only create value for themselves but for their customers as well.
The Supply Chain Associate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
Assist Category Manager in the Indirect procurement process (gathering stakeholder requirements, RFI/RFP, Sourcing, Contracting and requisition/purchase orders.
- Responsible for completing all Purchasing Assistant and Contract Administration requests for Navistar Defense and Procurement
- Responsible for working with Accounting and suppliers/vendors to resolve specific invoicing issues
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for vendor provided Procurement Operations services including Purchasing Assistant, Contract Administration and Invoice Match Exception or Invoice Verification
- Miscellaneous Procurement activities/projects as required
This role will support one or more of the following functions: material and services sourcing, procurement, supplier management, production planning, transportation, inventory control, and distribution.
- At least 2 years of Supply Chain, Materials Management, Procurement, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Business
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status).
- Thorough understanding of the procurement process
- Ability to complete tasks independently and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications, Word, Excel Experience and with Oracle based applications
- Ability to interact well with internal and external team members
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
It's Uptime at International
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
Director Of Operations - Supply Chain
Food Service Distribution Center
If you have food service leadership experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Responsible for providing leadership and guidance for DC operational functions, including, but not limited to:
- Transportation, warehousing, facilities management, building layout, racking and systems, inventory management, and quality assurance.
- Must plan, organize, manage and support the projects and activities required for the DC with the training, tools, facilities and equipment necessary to support growth, QA compliance and continuous improvement towards productivity and service levels.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development of and implementation of overall business practices, financial performance, operational compliance, customer satisfaction, teammate development, and growth of the business unit.
- Participate in the development of overall business planning and supply chain planning strategies and develop explicit goals and strategies closely linked to the overall business planning and supply chain process.
- Maintain good and effective morale and communications.
- Coordinate with Corporate Operations Support staff on strategies to improve service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Coordinate with the functions of procurement and inventory management and maintain an effective liaison with corporate support departments.
- Lead Transportation and Warehousing departments.
- Responsible for compliance of receiving and inventory procedures; dotted line responsibility for inventory control function.
- Provide the necessary leadership to the location, determine the human resources needs and provide the management necessary to enhance performance through the effective utilization of teams.
- Communicate the status of activities and results on an ongoing basis. Ensure all affected location and functional interests are represented and addressed.
- Apply existing or lead change in Business Practices and Technology.
- Develop/recommend alterations to procedures and best practices where warranted.
- Lead business unit direction and development.
- Maintain industry expertise and continued involvement in industry leadership organizations, staying focused on industry expectations, trends and governmental regulations.
- Technology: Oversee all technology needs and improvements.
- Effectively administer, monitor, control and develop systems and policies necessary to achieve effective distribution expense control.
- Understand, articulate and execute all QA criterion set forth in supply chain processes.
- Have 5+ years experience in all facets of Foodservice Distribution Industry. Preferably in QSR sector.
- Accounting, planning and analytical responsibilities a must.
- Preferred experience with AS 400 systems, JDE, EXCEL, Microsoft Word, and Access programs; XATA, PeopleNet or similar programs.
- Detailed understanding of financial statements and resulting cost implications.
- Ability to identify financial issues and provide cost effective solutions.
- Ability to use IT systems to generate and evaluate key performance data.
- Experience with multi-shift, 6-7 day operations.
- Management experience of large DC and driver workforces (200+).
- Sound human relations skills including the ability to listen, influence, motivate and direct activities of staff.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, inside and outside customers, vendors, Teammates, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to cultivate and manage relationships with customers (100+, comprising 1000-2000 stores). Maintain high visibility with major customers, co-ops, and corporate customers.
- Exemplary core values of respect, honesty, and integrity.
- Minimum 4-year degree in logistics, business, accounting, or a related field.
MSP Supply Chain Planner - Supply Chain
MSP Supply Chain Planner - Supply Chain # Chicago, IL
Job Snapshot # Location: Chicago, IL # Category: Administrative/Secretarial # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 24 weeks # Pay Rate: N/A
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
10/24/2017 # Job ID: 56552 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 509/240-8128 # Fax:
Job Posting Title: Supply Chain Planner.
is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to work with our client, located in Chicago, IL . Our client is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation. You will be responsible to pilot a new business venture, and work directly with the customer team to put robust weekly processes in place.
- The supply planner will be used to pilot a new business venture, and work directly with the customer team to put robust weekly processes in place. The Supply Planner contributes to the success of the Company by assisting with the management of supply chain processes and projects; including innovation launch execution, supplier development, and production performance results analysis and reporting. The Supply Chain Planner contributes to the success of BFSI by managing the execution of product availability, supply chain processes and projects; including innovation launch execution, in order to deliver high quality service to internal and external customers within desired timeframes. This position requires the ability to make immediate decisions while balancing customer and business needs. As the only U.S. based supply chain resource, employees in this position must have broad company knowledge of resources and product categories to support the varying request from PI markets.
Monitor, analyze and control weekly inventory, production and deployment levels to meet customer forecasts needs.
Responsible for resolving supply related delays, obstacles, conflicts and product supply issues to ensure efficient cost standards and high quality service KPI’s.
Develop and present monthly, department KPI results on Product Availability.
Develop action plans for continuous improvement of department scorecard milestones.
Monitor packaging material and inventory levels for all unique and bilingual offerings by teaming with internal manufacturing plants and 3rd party suppliers to minimize inventory (under/over) runs that may impact costs.
Responsible for ensuring successful implementation of unique and bilingual packaging changes with 3rd party supplier (Schawk) to meet established timelines with no impact to product availability due to delayed packing changes.
Sustain product and packaging project timelines and task updates to ensure on-time delivery.
Retain packaging tracking tool with (i.e. graphics, formula, nutritionals) updates to assure changes are communicated timely with no impact to importing markets (i.e. costs, inventory levels).
Maintain effective and continuous communication with PI markets on US supply chain developments, innovations and inventory levels for unique/bilingual and imported US items that may have a direct impact on service.
Coordinate, manage and/or lead export supply chain integration on a variety of projects as they relate to existing and new business program execution.
Monitor US project innovations Stage Gate agendas to flag department related issues and opportunities (i.e. new packaging, new items, discontinued items, etc.).
Lead and/or attend conference calls with PI markets/customers/market sale teams, on implementation of proactive solutions to customer service issues in order to meet the business goals.
Identify and implement export supply chain efficiencies for continuous improvements of the export operations.
Adapt US and Export operation interfaces (systems) to achieve increasingly sophisticated requirement of supply chain management.
Balance work to support current business and supply chain priorities and individual development.
Provide back-up assistance to other supply chain member as necessary. # Qualifications/
Spanish speaking/writing highly desired.
Excellent organization and time management proficiency
Ability to establish and follow priorities
Strong written and oral communication
Analytical and problem solving
Strong agility, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
Desire to change status quo and champion new ideas
Influence others effectively, empower and delegate across various projects and business teams.
Understand, respect and accommodate varying unique cultural customs and business traditions
High proficiency with MS Office and SAP This is an estimated
6 months position in Chicago, IL and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about
Volt , please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com # Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Operations & Supply Chain Manager
A hungry, secure team member that will transform our operations & supply chain to be the envy of our industry.
On a daily basis you will:
- Develop processes to automate order flow
- Build relationships with vendors to improve costs and efficiency
- Manage team members to handle order processing
Knowledge of Netsuite or the promotional product industry are a huge plus - please specify.
Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Specialist
As the Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Specialist, you will be…
Responsible for managing Huel’s supply chain vendor relationships, ensuring proper SKU set up, keeping track of inventory to ensure accuracy through proper receipt of goods, documenting and performing production entries, inventory adjustments, and identifying and rectifying inventory variances (physical / system). You will also responsible for generating and providing inventory reports that will be used in demand planning and inventory level analysis. This role will also require the Supply Chain Specialist to source new vendors and submit orders for new products.
- Monitor, coordinate and manage inventories (FG, Raw, Packaging Materials)
- Be responsible for management of carrier base, fulfillment provider and 3rd party logistics provider service, cost, management reviews and rate negotiations
- Co-ordinates periodic cycle counts with 3rd party warehouse partners and investigates discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy to target
- Setting up and maintaining SKU, Kits and BOMs on all company platforms also include Maintain SKUs activating/deactivating for beginning and end of promotions
- Provide support for demand planning by extracting relevant information and generating reports.
- Co-ordinates periodic cycle counts with 3rd party warehouse partners and investigates discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy to target
- Coordinates product change orders, inventory transfers & tracks respective transactions
- Assist in confirming inventory movement by monitoring system data and vendor inputs.
- Analyze & reconcile returns, recognition & obsolete inventory to maintain data accuracy to book
- Facilitate communication of all new SKU’s created company-wide
- Source existing and new vendors for the purpose of purchasing new products
- Performs all other duties as assigned by General Manager
- 2-4 yrs. extensive experience in inventory management and supply chain functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics preferred
- Knowledgeable in MRP/ERP systems to include developing system queries as needed
- Experience with using Shopify and SKU management
- 3PL Vendor management experience
- Strong finance and bookkeeping management
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility and a willingness to enthusiastically work within constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Self-Starter with Inquisitive ability to analyze issues and solve problems strategically
- Strong modeling and data management skills with the ability to produce complex analysis
- Ability to multi-task well and work cross functionally with other team members
- A professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to be a team player
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office: especially Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Are you ready to be there for the start of something truly special? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the launch of a revolutionaty new brand across North America? Apply today!
We are looking for intelligent, forward-thinking, creative problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Every day could be a new adventure as we plot our course in this new market, and team members who are flexible and willing to roll up their sleeves will be able to say they were there at the start of something special.
We have recently launched an office in Los Angeles, and are starting the search with a few key foundational team members. If you're passionate about health and wellness, better nutrition and a convenient way to get it, and helping others, you need to be a part of the Huel North America team.
Supply Chain Operations And Customer Service Rep
Randstad's client, a major Freight Management Company located near the DFW Airport is seeking Supply Chain Operations Specialists to join their Global Operations team!
These opportunities are long term, temp to hire contract positions, pay rate $16-17 per hour depending on experience.
Summary: Candidates will works as the single point of contact for global customers, handling any issues as they arise, resolving escalated calls, maintaining accurate reporting and tracking of all shipments and updating internal databases and Excel spreadsheets-- We are looking for candidates with experience in supply chain, logistics/transportation and strong Excel skills (V-lookup, pivot tables, macros, formula creation)
Working hours: 1st shifts, may require flexibility
-- Candidates should have 2+ Years of previous experience working in Logistics/Transportation industry, preferably in Air Freight Operations handling customer inquiries
-- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills needed, must be knowledgeable of Pivot tables, V-lookups, data sorting/manipulation
-- Flexibility with schedule - clients needs are nights and weekends at this time
-- Professional communication skills - both written and verbal
Qualified candidates please apply online for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company.
Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Supply Chain Logistics Supervisor
The Company is looking for someone with former military background who has experience in warehousing, expediting and inventory control.
- Has experience with industry inventory control systems.
- Been responsible for locating, picking, and accuracy of inventory.
- Familiar with cycle counting and physical inventory procedures – will be responsible for quarterly cycle count goals and maintaining accuracy at 99%.
- Reviews cycle count results, and may assist in resolving inventory discrepancies.
- Compiles various routine inventory reports using appropriate computer system(s)
- Must be an experienced fork and pallet lift operator for order picking.
- Must have excellent material handling skills – experience with electronic parts is a plus
- Responsible to maintain all inventory queues to the control limits, moving product from the warehouse to staging, from the floor to the warehouse, and movement within the floor.
- Good computer skills.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and do ongoing physical work.
- Must be available to work weekends.
Associates Degree Preferred but must have actual warehousing, logistics and military background.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!