Chain Testing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Business Testing Lead, Supply Chain
Lead the business testing effort for supply chain projects to ensure delivery of a world-class solution and support the overall goal of developing an end to end supply chain. Provide focus and guidance to team to ensure delivery of quality products on schedule. Responsible for aiding in the development of the test strategy & overall test plan specifically around the schedule, resources and scope included in the business testing. Follow the outlined strategy, including measuring progress and validating results for all business testing. Responsible for ensuring business commitment to the testing strategy and process through cross-functional efforts to communicate, provide understanding and drive testing efforts. Works closely with Ops Lead, WMS Managers, IT Testing Lead, QA Lead and cross-corporate resources to help ensure testing validates all business requirements were met and achieved.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES(*Essential Functions) * Organize cross-functional meetings as needed to gain alignment across key stakeholders and ensure they collaborate to build test scripts and provide necessary resources to aid in test execution.
Provides input to test strategy document to aid in development and provides relevant updates throughout project.
Leads test planning meetings for business testing and holds team accountable to following test strategy document.
Develops preliminary project plan and design for business testing, determines necessary resources, and project timeline.
Provides key updates to testing leadership and program management on test execution and progress as well as validation on test execution quality.
Manages all business testing resources including operations testing support and multiple contracted resources.
Develops risk mitigation & contingency plans. Assigns and tracks milestone level responsibilities for work stream activities that are aligned to overall strategic initiatives goals, timelines and objectives.
Ensures the portfolio of projects deliver the business operational needs and requirements. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables from a business standpoint. Helps to identify, analyze, and track issues and solutions to problems.
Conducts presentations regarding status and current issues. Effectively escalates project risks and areas requiring Leadership intervention.
Build relationships across the organization
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree required * 3-5 years relevant work experience in operations/testing, or equivalent combination of work and education experience, preferably within the retail distribution industry
Proven success in leading people and managing process and systems improvements
Previous experience in Manhattan, SAP, Word, Excel, Access
Previous proven successful interactions with external party and third party providers
Ability to speak, work with and present to large and diverse audiences
High degree of problem-solving and analytical skills
Ability to build relationships at various levels and influence decisions
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS * Job will be located in Bolingbrook, IL
WORKING CONDITIONS * Typical office environment – 90% * Typical DC work environment – 10% * Travel - 5%/year
Ability to work long hours and weekends during critical project times
Date Posted:* 11/13/2017 Address: 1000 Remington Blvd
Category:* Supply Chain
Machine Perception Systems Testing And Calibration Engineer
Summary: Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual reality systems. We are currently seeking innovative engineers with a passion for technology to achieve great strides in machine perception at our research location in Redmond, WA.
Within the Oculus Research Surreal Vision team, the aim of this role focuses on supporting the activities of the team through the creation and maintenance of robotic testing and automation systems for data collection and analysis of new sensing platforms. In addition, the successful candidate is also expected to deeply engage in building and maintaining the advanced AR/VR hardware prototypes developed within the team. The position requires a Master's in Robotics / Mechatronics with a combination of theoretical expertise and applied experience in ideating and building real world robotics/mechatronics systems. The ideal applicant will have excellent coding skills and direct experience with control / state estimation techniques or computer vision algorithms.
1. Development and testing of software and hardware automation systems for device calibration 2.
Development and testing of software tools for scalable and automated data collection 3. Support the building, testing and maintenance of advanced AR/VR sensor platforms and HMD hardware prototypes 4. Management of data collection, calibration and testing processes
Minimum Qualifications: 5. Masters or PhD degree in Robotics, Mechatronics or related field 6.
Graduating with a Masters or PhD degree by summer 2017, or completing a university postdoctoral assignment 7. 2+ years experience with control / state estimation or computer vision algorithms 8. 3+ years experience with system building in C++, including evaluation design 9. Experience with ME/EE assembly work 10. Interpersonal skills: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration 11. Ability to obtain work authorization in the United States in 2017
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.
Well Testing Operator_Flowback Operator
We are looking for people to help in both the Greeley Colorado and in the Rock Springs/Casper Wyoming areas.
- Can explain the flowback process in addition to all safety considerations
- Can identify all applicable equipment, parts, and ratings
- Experienced with the variations and safety nuances of rig up/down and basic “well to tank” flowback
- Capable of independently supporting frac operations and running 5 and 9 valve choke manifolds to tanks from well and/or pumps
- Can identify all probable dangers from frac through drillout based on different types of location setup, equipment usage, and downhole attributes
- Maintain awareness and control pad operations (i.e. actively intercepting individuals entering the pad, ensure all are aware of the current state of operations)
- Timely with all customer & management reporting requirements
- On-time for pickup and location
- Ready to work (PPE and additional clothing for weather, water, food)
- Team player (willing and effective at receiving guidance and feedback)
- Properly and consistently complete and update a JSA as the situation changes
- Identify and serve key company men
- Knowledge and oversight of SSE expectations (prevents actions that are dumb, different, or dangerous)
- Read and record all tank gauges
- Reporting accurate, hourly data (or required customer frequency)
- Proficient at rigging-up independently (catches missing/bad gaskets, ensures safe rig-up with valve alignment, efficient process flow, and minimally energized iron)
- Proficient at changing out choke stems, choke seats, zeroing out the adjustable choke indicator, properly replacing the packing in a choke body, and greasing valves
- Can support drillout operations with minimal supervision
- Expert tank management
- Communicate and annotate detailed shift changes
- Report timely data to Covenant Supervisors & Management (near misses / good catches, daily field status reporting, etc.)
- Report daily hours in ADP by 0700
- Keeps location organized and clean of debris, trash, and obstructions
- Proactive attitude (seeks opportunity to learn and ways to improve)
- Must pass and maintain a client required random drug tests
- Have a background investigation
- Cleared to operate a company vehicle
- Able to lift 50-100lbs and work long hours in extreme conditions
- Have a professional appearance
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texasprovides Medical (all employer-paid benefits take effect the 1st of the month following the date of registration)
- Lincoln Financial provides: Dental, Vision (not a VSP), Accidental Death/Dismemberment, Short/Long Team Disability and anemployer paid life insurance policy with optional Voluntary Life to increase the policy amount (all employer-paid benefits take effect the 1st of the month following the date of registration)
- 401K: 100% match up to 3%, and an additional 50% match up to 5% with a maximum 4% match (will take effect immediately (the following pay period)).
- Paid Time Off: is accrued at 3.69 hours per pay period (bi-weekly) up to 96 hours annually
- Company Provided PPE: Hard hat, head lamp, safety glasses, 2 FR coverall’s (or 2 FR shirts/@ FR pants), 1 FR hoodie, 10” crescent wrench, ear plugs, cotton gloves, rubber gloves, tally book, 4-gas monitor, & monitor charger.
Covenant strives to foster an environment where people are first. Every decision is a reflection of maintaining the balance between our team, our customers and our shareholders. Covenant Testing Technologies is an affiliate of Catapult Energy Services Group, a portfolio company of NGP and NGP Energy Technology Partners.
Flowback And Well Testing Operator
Please read this entire post before sending resume.
About PSI Energy Production Services:
We are a small oilfield service company performing flowback and welltesting operations in the Eastern Colorado and Central Wyoming for major oil and gas companies. PSI considers itself a safety company doing oilfield work.
We are looking to hire reliable, ambitious, experienced oilfield operators as we grow.
What to expect with PSI Energy:
- 24/7 operations in all weather conditions.
- 12 hour shifts with possibly several hours of commute per day.
- 20 days on / 10 days off.
- Drive to and from wellsites in eastern Colorado.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all on-site personnel.
- Coordinate operations with Frac, Wireline, Coil, the Company Man, and all other third parties.
- Rig-in and rig-out 2 and 3 inch 1502 flow iron from wellhead to tanks.
- Rig-in and rig-out sand-can and junk-catcher as needed.
- Perform pressure tests of 1502 iron prior to commencement of fracing operations.
- Perform screenout operations, as needed.
- Perform flowback operations for Coil, as needed.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Maintain trailers and vehicles in sharp working order.
- Maintain 1502 plug valves and all associated tools and equipment.
- Above all: Accomplish all of the above work safely and thoroughly.
What We Expect from You:
- Must be local to Greeley, Windsor, Wellington, or Fort Collins (or similar).
- Must have experience in the oilfield at minimum -- Frac, Wireline, Coil, Flowback and Welltesting experience will be strongly preferred.
- Must have a strong work ethic. (We are a small company, we notice slackers quickly.)
- Must have a positive, team-oriented outlook.
- Must have reliable, four-wheel drive transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Safeland / PEC trained.
- Forklift, man-lift, telehandler certified.
- Driving record with no more than 1 moving violation in the last year or more than 2 in the last 3 years.
- No felonies.
- Mileage paid.
- $50 stipend.
- New PPE and personal tools (coveralls, FR shirts, hard hat, gloves, etc.)
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance.
- $150 boot stipend.
- Certain benefits only after 6 month probationary period.
- Send a thorough resume in Word or PDF format to us via the link on this post.
- The PSI Management Team will review it.
- Include a phone number and we will call you to arrange an interview.
We get the job done right every time because we do not cut corners.
United States Odessa: Service Operator I - Surface Well Testing
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.Under direct supervision, assists during the rigging up and down of Surfce Well Testing (SWT) service line equipment on work locations for the purpose maintaining control and processing of wellbore fluids during well testing operations and providing the customer with essential reservoir information by the use of (but not limited to): Surface Well Test and Surface Pressure Control equipment packages. Works in the Testing & Subsea workshop, assisting in the repair and maintenance of (SWT) equipment. May assist in working in the Testing & Subsea workshop for other product service lines as needed.
Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service. Performs in the rigging up and rigging down on a location of (SWT) service line equipment and in the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job. Assembles and prepares, as directed, equipment for installation and service.
Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability of operations. Skills are typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education and 1-1/2 years experience of Surface Well Testing experience.
Must be able to visually identify and describe various types (SWT) equipment and explain function of each. Must have demonstrated ability to work safely with hand tools. Must follow all Health, Safety and Environment best practices, be able to complete Job Safety Analysis (JSA) on prescribed tasks and demonstrate Safety in Lifting.
Must be able to explain the function of the mobilization documentation. Must be capable of understanding/navigating HMS, iLearn and Competency sites on HALWORLD. Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
Must have met the minimum competency requirements for Operator Assistant II Surface Well Testing. The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
Basic computer skills are required. Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to an SW05-ESG Svc Spec-Surface Well Testg, I.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Location6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United StatesJob DetailsRequisition Number: 46287 Experience Level: Experienced Hire Job Family: Operations Product Service Line:
Testing and Subsea Full Time / Part Time: Full TimeAdditional Locations for this position: Compensation InformationCompensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Plastics Lead Machine Operator
This is a non-union, non-exempt, hourly position, $20 - $26hr. Only local candidates need apply (Chicagoland area and surrounding suburbs)
1. Ensure items produced meet quality standards by conducting QA testing, documenting results and correcting process or material issues when defects are identified.
2. Verify and set machine parameters according to established process sheets.
3. Ensure production lines have proper materials according to production order.
4. Operate thermoforming, automation and auxiliary equipment.
5. Assist with set up of machines, as needed.
6. Follow procedures for daily, weekly machine inspection, preventive maintenance. Address issues with supervisory staff.
7. Ability to troubleshoot production machines.
8. Identify root causes and make necessary corrections for problems such as parts sticking, splits, snaps, forming, angel hair webs and poor trim.
9. Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization (writing, speaking and reading).
10. Follow GMPs in regard to food contact packaging as it pertains to the employee. Follow product safety, food safety, and quality standards.
11. Practice safe work habits and follow all general safety procedures such as Energy Isolation, Hazard Communication, PPE. Ensure lockout procedures are strictly enforced and followed any time equipment is being maintained and or cleaned.
12. Must be able to use and understand simple mathematics, using addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals.
Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Sonoco Products Company. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites and/or unsolicited emails. These scams seek to obtain personal information or payment from victims by offering jobs that may or may not exist. Please be advised that Sonoco will never ask for payment to progress a job application. Prior to responding to any suspicious email or website posting, please confirm the validity of the opportunity at http://careers.sonoco.com. If you feel you have received a fraudulent Sonoco solicitation, please report the suspicious recruiting activity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Chemical Operator - Supply Chain - Oregon
Solenis is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power, and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company operates 30 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of 3,500 professionals in 118 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit www.solenis.com|Twitter | LinkedIn. Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities. The Chemical Operator performs Kymene department duties to safely generate products of high quality, sufficient volume, and in compliance with company procedures and policies. The job duties will include operating reactors, mixing tanks, holding tanks, donning PPE, operating forklift, managing safety around chemicals, transferring products, processing paperwork, and executing SAP transactions. Shift information – 8 hr/day, rotating shift, M-F (shift schedule subject to change) Key
Environmental, Health, Safety, & Security (EHS&S)
Performs all work with highest regard for safety and environmental procedures, and operational procedures and expectations.
Monitors and maintains compliance to all regulatory requirements for operators in the process area.
Duties will include aspects that relate to identification of hazards, donning respirators and PPE, ensuring proper permitting prior to work commencement, operating reactors, forklifts, pumps, valves, and chemical dispensing equipment.
Complies with all plant rules regarding Process Safety Management, Responsible Care, and Emergency Response Plans.
Participate in plant safety programs; Hazard Recognition Plus, high hazard permits, safety committee, online and classroom training, housekeeping and area inspections, etc.
Properly handle all chemicals and waste (hazardous and nonhazardous) in accordance to RCRA regulation and the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
Record data and/or maintain documentation per Solenis standards to comply with all EHS&S regulations, Solenis policies, and the Responsible Care RC14001 standard. Production
Administers reactor and equipment to run reactors safely, SAP functions to control and disposition inventory accurately, including electronic transactions, documentation and communication.
Duties will include operating reactors, work tanks, heat exchangers, homogenizers, chemical distribution and dispensing systems, and performing scheduling, inventorying and managing raw materials, updating work instructions, transitioning inventory into products, cycle counting, and database entry and other associated activities, etc.
Responsibility to keep work areas clean and organized, including equipment stations, inventory areas, tank farm areas, associated hose stations, etc.
Transporting inventory, performing SAP functions.
Operation of DeltaV software for production of Kymene and plant specific batches.
Complete analytical analysis and quality testing as required.
Record data and/or maintain documentation per Solenis standards to comply with all ISO 9001 standards and Solenis policies. Plant Specific Work
Plant specific work functions will be part of this role to fill the work week, including but not limited to certain chemical handler, maintenance, or miscellaneous plant job tasks.
Specific tasks will vary according to the plant process and the specific assigned area of operation. Task lists will be documented in each operative location to supplement this general description.
HS Diploma / A.S. or Certificate Program Preferred + 1-3 yrs previous manufacturing / process experience, preferably in a chemical environment
Microsoft Office, SAP and Lotus Notes experience a plus
Ability to perform manual labor in outdoor environment including use of stairs and lifting up to 50 pounds. Use of respiratory protection may be required. At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team. Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled. Solenis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified individuals are welcome, and will be considered without regard to any ground protected by human rights legislation, including race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, and disability. Solenis provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in the recruitment process, and invites candidates to let us know about their accommodation needs. Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-756-2701 or TalentAcquisition@solenis.com. #LI-EN1 Requisition #: 2017-6259 External Company Name: Solenis LLC
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!