Chair Inspector And Leveler Job Description Sample
Quality Control Inspector Level III (Cmm Inspector)
Reports to Head Inspector/ Quality Manager
Perform dimensional inspection and documentation verification of complex machined parts in a fast paced AS9100 environment. Must have a demonstrated proficiency with surface plates, height gauges, calipers, micrometers, and CMM. Perform First Article inspection in accordance with AS9102, in process and final inspection processes. Must be hard working, work using the most efficient methods, and have good understanding of GD&T, shop math, blueprint reading, MS Excel and MS Word.
Ability to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
Must be capable to lift up to 40lbs.
Must be able to work in a standing position up to 8 hours per day.
• Skilled in proper inspection techniques using precision measuring instruments, mechanical surface plate, comparator, CMM, PC-DMIS, etc.
• Experience in mechanical and visual inspection in ISO, AS or NADCAP certified environment.
• Ability to read & accurately interpret specifications, blueprints, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Minimum of 7 years of Inspection experience, with at least 3 years of CMM operation are required. Proficiency in PCDMIS is mandatory. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
May be required to direct activities of the inspection group.
Continually growing business with growth opportunities at all levels.
Looking for knowledgeable, eager individuals to enhance the environment with their skills and abilities.
NDT Level III Aerospace Inspector
We are seeking an NDT Level III Aerospace Inspector to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform UT inspection thorough automated examinations and handheld devices of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields (5 years)
- 1-2 years maintaining a Level III proficiency in Ultrasonic
- Experience with automated data collection systems, ultrasonic phased array systems and sandwich carbon fiber composites.
- Associates Degree or higher
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Houston Inspector Entry Level
Conducts inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation.
Conduct assessment of vehicle condition upon receipt noting any damage or repair required for frame, paint, engine, AC/heater operation, radio, navigation system, tires, etc.
Prepare support documentation related to vehicle condition including vehicle identification data, condition description; repair costs estimates, photographs, etc.
Maintain current knowledge of applicable labor rates, parts charges and manufacturer's updates; adhere to work instructions/procedures regarding inspections/documentation
Conduct OVE courtesy walk around inspections
Follow all applicable safety and health related procedures
May be required to locate, start and move vehicles as directed
Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
ASE certification or background in automotive repair, and cost estimating
Knowledge ICAR Certifications preferred
Valid Driver's License and safe driving record required
Basic computer software skills required
Ability to multitask required
Must be detail oriented
General knowledge of automotive body and mechanical work preferred
Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
Previous body shop experience, mechanical experience, estimating experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader?, Dealer.com?, Dealertrack?, Kelley Blue Book?, Manheim?, NextGear Capital?, vAuto?, VinSolutions?, Xtime?, incadea? and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit SDL2017
Entry Level Structural/ Civil Engineer/ Inspector
Immediate opening for a Structural/Civil Engineer with Falcon Group, one of USA’s premier consulting engineering companies for an entry level position in the fast-growing Miami office. Join vibrant, fast-paced and diverse work space and be exposed to different aspects of Engineering, Architecture and Construction. Be involved with various assignments throughout south Florida including inspections, reports, construction administration, project management and design. Work along side Senior Engineers to gain valuable experience, increase your knowledge and advance your career.
- Work under supervision of a Senior Engineer
- Perform site visits to observe, document, collect, verify, and analyze existing structural/civil conditions
- Prepare reports with observations, findings and opinions
- Prepare construction specifications documents and repair protocols
- Review drawings, plans and specifications
- Design various structural/civil details and plans
- Interact with Clients to present findings and provide updates
- Keep timely and accurate time log
- BS degree in Structural/Civil Engineering (MS is a plus)
- No experience required (experience is a plus)
- Engineering Intern (EI) Certification (or ability to obtain one within 6 months)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work as part of the team and in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, or design software is a plus
- Knowledge of Florida Building Code, ACI, ASTM, etc, is a plus
Must have the ability to:
o Work outside
o Work standing up or laying down
o Walk for extended period of time
o Work on suspended scaffolding on the exterior of the building high above ground (secured and protected)
o Work in confined, dark and inaccessible areas
o Carry 50lbs of load (ladders, hammers, harness equipment, etc.)
o Work on construction sites
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- MD Live supplemental
- 401K retirement plan
- Aflac plans
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
The firm is rapidly growing and we are licensed in NJ, PA, NY, DE, CT, FL, MD, WDC, and VA. We are a NJ P4P Partner and our Corporate Headquarters is Energy Star Rated.
Falcon Forensics provides professional engineering reports, as well as expert testimony for clients and/or attorneys. Falcon Drone Services provides professional aerial photography, data mapping, analysis and inspections. Our commitment to quality and efficiency, coupled with strong marketing makes The Falcon Group a worthwhile organization for a young engineer looking to gain quality skills and experience.
Our practice is able to offer a wide range of services:
-Capital Improvements / Replacement and Reconstruction Project Designs / Specifications / Bid Documents
-Civil and Architectural Engineering
-Construction Administration and Observation
-Design Plans and Specifications
-Energy Consulting/ Services
-Home Warranty / Insurance Claim Experts Reports
-Litigation Support / Construction Claims (Falcon Forensics)
-Local Law Facade Inspections
-Specialty Services for Community Associations, Coops / Condos and Building Owners
-Structural and Construction Engineering
-40-Year Recertification Inspection
-Professional aerial photography, data mapping, analysis and inspections (Falcon Drone Services)
Entry Level Qa/Qc Line Inspector
This position is responsible for performing basic chemical analyses, testing incoming raw materials and monitor production processes. To perform this job successfully the candidate should be knowledgeable to perform the following requirements:
Responsible for line reviews and periodic line audits - document checking, measuring and weighing of in-process and final product leaving the production line – ensuring it meets company and customer written specifications.
Responsible for conducting tests on raw incoming ingredients; in-process and final products to ensure that they meet company’s standards and specifications.
Performs sampling or testing as directed, and assists other technicians or professional staff on routine tasks.
Required to input chemical and QA/QC test results in a computer based program in an accurate and efficient manner.
Fill in where necessary/periodic rotation to help cover staff shortage during PTO or other departmental demands. Will be a floater between Plants when needed.
The idea candidate must have a High School diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
Basis computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Proficient in math
Good communication skills
Basic chemistry background- a plus but not necessary
Must have a valid driving license and Proof of insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
We strive to differentiate ourselves through private label and customization expertise. With one of the most flexible and advanced manufacturing operations in the industry, we are able to custom blend and private label products with the most extensive formula and packaging options, smallest minimums, highest-quality graphics, and fastest turnaround. The Athea Packaging division brings focused innovations to the contract packaging and OEM markets.
We remain steadfast in our belief in the importance of service and quality. Many of our employees whom our customers talk with daily, and many of our employees building our customers products, have been with us for over ten, twenty, and even thirty years. It is their dedication to our business and industry that allows us to deliver the quality and service that Athea has become known for.
Athea manufactures in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
NDT Level II Inspector
We are currently looking for a Level II NDT Inspector to start soon. All candidates must be able to obtain a DBIDS or at least have a DBIDS in hand and have proof of their NDT Certifications.
- PROOF OF CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED.
- 3+ years NDT Level II experience required.
- Knowledge of shipboard structures and systems required and must be proficient in blueprint reading/interpretation, and QA systems.
- 2 or more years structural welding/fabrication inspection experience in a shipyard environment is required
- Must be able to provide documentation supporting your OJT training/experience hours and NDT certification documentation
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a criminal background check due to where the work is being performed
- Must be able to work overtime if requested
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Phased Array
Shipping & Receiving Quality Inspector Entry Level
Specialty re-manufacturing company located near the Magnolia area has an immediate career opportunity for an Entry Level Shipping and Receiving Quality Inspector with extensive overtime potential.
Fabrication/machine shop company located near Magnolia area is seeking an intelligent go getter willing to learn fast and work hard. Candidates must be able to accurately read a tape measure and have the ability to learn how to use Calipers and Micrometers. Must have an eye for quality and detail with the ability to work hard and learn fast and grow with a dynamic company.
· Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred but not required
· Must be able to read a Tape Measure accurately and learn to use Micrometers and Calipers
· Must live in the greater Magnolia, Texas area
· Must have a tenacious, persistent, positive attitude and eager to learn, work, and assist
· Must be able to work extensive overtime hours regularly
Company offers stable work environment, overtime and competitive pay $13-$15/HR DOE. Applicant must have clean criminal history and be able to pass a drug screen. Qualified candidates should email a resume to email@example.com for immediate review or call 713-896-9956. You can also apply online at the Ameritech Staffing website www.ameritechsi.com
Entry Level QA Inspector / Machinist
We have two openings for Entry level QA Inspectors for one of our clients in Carson. It's a great opportunity to learn QA in a
Aerospace Company.Job description:
· QA experience is desired -- Any exposure to a manufacturing environment will suffice.
· 40lbs lifting is required
· Some PC skills required
· Detail oriented
· Safety shoes/eye protection required.
· 90% of work done in an A/C room.
· This is a temp position with the possibility of being temp-to-hire.
1) 1st shift (6:00AM-2:30PM) ($10.50/hr)
2) 2nd shift (12:30PM-9:00PM) ($12.00/hr)
Express Employment Professionals * 22805 Hawthorne Blvd. * Torrance, CA 90505
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Entry Level Quality Control Inspector - 2Nd Shift
The primary function of the Quality Control inspector is to help assure the quality of finished goods and conformance to product requirements. This is accomplished by inspecting parts, checking calibration status of measurement devices, and documenting inspections and nonconformances.
• First Article Inspection
• Data Entry into Quality Databases (Inspections, DMR Tracking, etc.) - QC 2000
• Mechanical drawing interpretation
• Communicate product and material nonconformances to management
• Perform the job with minimal supervision
• Perform other assignments as required by the QC Manager for example, but not
limited to: In-Process Inspection, Final Inspection, Raw Material Inspection – Bar
Stock, Incoming Inspection – Purchased Parts, Calibration of Metrology Tools, and
Outside Process Inspection
-High School Diploma or equivalent
-Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
-Must have a complete knowledge of metrology equipment and their uses including
micrometers, calipers, indicators, depth micrometers, gauge pins, thread gauges and
-Fluent in English (Good Communication Skills)
-Basic Math Skills (measuring, use of calculator)
-Ability to carryout detailed, but uninvolved written and verbal instructions
-Must frequently lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds
-When performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use
hands to finger or handle or feel objects and tools or controls and talk or hear
-Employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms
-Employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
-Specific vision abilities require close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-Inspector works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to vibration
-Noise level is usually moderate for a manufacturing plant
-Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions
ESOP: Generant Company is 100% Employee Owned
Level I NDE Ultrasonic Inspector
Level I NDE Ultrasonic InspectorAlliance, Ohio Apply Save Type:Contract Category:Industrial & Manufacturing Job ID:121259 Date Posted:09/15/2017 With a more than 30-year track record, System One provides integrated quality solutions, including: quality assurance, quality control, nondestructive testing and inspection services. To serve the specific needs of the power generation, gas processing and petro-chemical industries, we offer risk-based mechanical integrity inspection services.
Entry level Ultrasonic NDE Technician The entry level ultrasonic NDE technician will work under the direction of a level II ultrasonic inspector to provide labor support in the form of using power tools, 4” side grinders, end grinders, scrapers, and mechanical tools to prep plant equipment for inspection. The entry level technician will also assist the level II inspector during the inspection process, gaining the necessary hours to become a certified inspector / NDE technician. This includes the task safety planning, execution planning, “inspection” and report generation. The entry level ultrasonic Technician will report to a Lead Inspector who will establish clear expectations in terms of work quality, efficiency, and technical development. To fulfill this role, the entry level ultrasonic technician will:
Have the ability to become familiar with industrial drawings (blueprints) industrial safety procedures, inspection procedures, and the inspection reporting system.
Comply with all System One and client safety procedures that govern the work being performed.
Assist inspection technicians by providing as needed support. Location The position is located in the Mon Valley PA (30 minutes South of Pittsburgh) with possible work at other locations. Travel is required. Qualifications The ideal candidate will have:
Formal industrial arts training. Drafting, Welding, NDE preferred.
Industrial work experience.
Basic computer skills, Microsoft office suite.(Word, Excel, Outlook)
The ability to work outdoors in, hot / cold and dirty conditions.
Legal authorization to work in the United States, drug screening, DMV check, background checks required.
The ability to climb ladders and platforms up to 250 feet with a harness and lanyard Other combinations of education, training, and experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Apply Save
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!