Chalfont Job Description Sample
Remote Territory Manager
Make your own hours with uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals.
If you can get excited about selling the hottest new products and services on the market today as well as saving your merchant a substantial amount of money each month than this career may be perfect for you. While selling payment processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of your customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their business to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering the best technology to every merchant and taking them to the next level.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
Accounts Payable Clerk
Core responsibilities include matching, validating and processing high volume Clinic invoices accurately and timely.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
Validate and match clinic invoices to internal database records to confirm services have been completed.
Pull information for support team to notify vendors need for additional required documentation such as Breath Alcohol Test forms, Chain of Custody forms, physical long forms, balance forward details, etc.
Ensure accuracy by comparing amounts charged to contracted rates.
Code invoices with accounting codes for type of charge.
Maintains Accounts Payable invoice batch entry, post batches and correct batch posting issues.
Presents data with supporting documentation to Accounts Payable Manager for required actions.
Carries out required action in an accurate timely manner.
Cross train within Accounts Payable department to provide backup account coverage as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma, Associates degree in accounting or related field experience.
One to two years of experience in accounting department preferred.
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to utilize initiative to anticipate workload.
Computer literate with strong experience and skillset in Microsoft Excel.
Accurate typing skills at 35 wpm
Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs. Must be able to reach, stretch, and use step ladder as necessary for filing.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
Pennsylvania Dermatology Group Seeking Dermatologist
* Located in Warrington, just 30 miles from downtown Philadelphia*
myDermRecruiter is representing a thriving Dermatology practice located near Philadelphia who is actively seeking a full-time Board Certified Dermatology Physician to join their team.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Located in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia
- Highly successful practice, with huge patient demand; be busy from day one!
- Enjoy practicing your choice of general dermatology, and cosmetics if desired
- Flexible 4-5 day a week work schedule
- Dermatology Specific EMR in place
- Well trained MAs to scribe and keep you efficient!
- Earn a highly COMPETITIVE starting salary + production based incentives or receive a straight % of collections!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 4
Cell: (636) 390-3508
Fax: (636) 216-8162
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Hvac Service Technician PA
About the Opportunity:
Maintain and promote the use of indoor air quality products to consumers.
Partake in monthly ‘on-call’ rotation.
Candidate should possess general understanding of duct systems & air flow.
Candidate should be friendly, outgoing, drug free, punctual, maintain a neat appearance.
What we offer:
Healthcare contributions for your family.
Company match retirement savings plan.
Opportunity for advancement.
Bottom line requirements:
1. 3+ years of experience in an HVAC service technician role?
2. General understanding of duct systems & air flow?
3. EPA certified for refrigeration handling?
4. N.A.T.E. Certification? (is a plus)
Pharmacy Technician - Long Term Care
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to Pennsylvania for unique positions that will expand your skills and give your career a new meaning! If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Accurately fills and refills prescriptions under the direct supervision of the pharmacist
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Providing outstanding customer service
- PA State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- PTCB National Certification Highly Preferred
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Experience with QS1 or EPS
- Full Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Career Progression
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Hvac Install Technician PA
Replace heating and air conditioning equipment in residential settings. Demonstrate operation of equipment and thermostat to homeowners. Assist in the training and development of apprentices.
Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in installation role. Candidate should possess general understanding of duct systems & air flow. Candidate should be EPA certified for refrigeration handling. Candidate should be friendly, outgoing, drug free, punctual, maintain a neat appearance and have a clean criminal record. N.A.T.E. Certification is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare coverage.
- AFLAC Insurance coverage.
- Company match retirement savings plan.
- Vacation and sick pay.
- Paid training.
- Opportunity for advancement.
1. 2+ years of experience in an HVAC installation role?
2. General understanding of duct systems & air flow?
3. EPA certified for refrigeration handling?
4. Certification? (is a plus)
As a recruiter, in our firm, you will recruit for various job orders for clients in various industries.
Candidates with recruiting experience in the following industries is a plus: Healthcare & Manufacturing
We are located in Souderton, PA. Employees are expected to work at our Souderton, PA location.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team this individual will be responsible for supporting recruiting for all of the full cycle recruiting efforts assigned at company.
- Source, assess and recommend the best candidates to fill vacant positions from internal and external sources.
- Create detailed and informative submission notes for candidates being referred; strong attention to detail
- Manage the job posting process including adding, deleting, and refreshing job postings on multiple job orders
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts with area employment resources, participate in job fairs and other association events in the community
- Identify and utilize resources to source and refer qualified candidates to fill open positions. .
- Assist in the development of recruiting collateral
- Create and maintain candidate files in ATS
- Assist with overall maintenance of ATS
- Perform reference checks when appropriate or requested on potential hires.
- Perform background screening on candidates when needed
- Assist with on boarding of new employees when needed
- Other assigned projects and administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills (effective communication, listening conflict resolution)
- Experience with assessment interviewing activities
- The successful individual will be positive, proactive and flexible, and must possess a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
- Must have the ability to embrace change and adapt to changing circumstances
Overview of position
- Manage the filing (will need to get the filing up to date, organized and then come up with process/ plan for moving forward) Filing is both hard copy and electronic
- Upkeep of employee directory and shared folders with forms/policies.
- Assists with logging account manager expenses and various employees time in time tracking system
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Maintains shared folders; along with account managers
- Drafts and updates blogs/ white papers and overall website content as requested.
- Manages blog/ white paper monthly schedule
- Manages Award submission schedule
- Manages Women Business Certification/ re-certification
- Manages Small Business Certification
- Assist in creating and then helps to maintain and manage Client Scorecard/ Satisfaction Card
- Schedule monthly staff meetings/ prepare agenda
- Manage tools & resources portion of website
- Assist account managers create human resources forms/files: Assist with delivery, upkeep, auditing, maintenance, management of employee files and forms.(Both hard copy and electronic forms/ files and work with client's HRIS systems)
- Manage client files; electronically and hard copy
- Assist with the editing of employee handbooks/ policies and procedures
- Assist with the creation of slide decks for various training topics; must have experience using Power Point
- Assist with the processing of payroll for various clients; different payroll processing system used are: Kronos, ADP, Paychex
- Assist with the posting of open positions for various job boards
- Assist with sourcing of candidates for various job orders
- Enter resumes/ candidates in applicant tracking system
- Attend job fairs
- Complete references / exit interviews
- Assist with the processing of background screenings/ clearances: Performs reference checks and verification of employment for candidates/ employees as well as client prospective candidates/ employees.
- -Release background consent forms to applicants, process background screenings through screening portal, in a timely manner
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Update notes/ statuses in applicant tracking system
- Prepare new hire packages/ Forms
- Assist with family medical leave administration
- Assist with benefits administration
Construction Manager (North East Region)
Title: Construction Manager
Bucks County, PA
Territory: North East
Status: Full Time
To apply: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact 215-716-3035 x 705
A Company located in Bucks County, PA is adding a Construction Manager to their team. Candidates are required to have at least 15 years of Construction Management experience in a construction-related environment.
- Provide leadership and management oversight to construction projects
- Manager each location’s project manager and be the main contact for construction vendors and builders
- Ensure all construction polices, process and procedures are consistently implemented and applied by all construction personnel, including construction checklists and defined payment schedules.
- Develop and implement new and revised business process improvements to increase productivity, reduce cycle time and costs, improve quality and maintain customer satisfaction. Employ immediate corrective action and process improvements to eliminate customer concerns and problems.
- Track and evaluate sub-contractor performance. Address deficiencies directly with subs by making appropriate back charges and/or clarifying performance expectations. Continuously network and recruit new subcontractors as needed to ensure production requirements can be met. Lead subcontractor meetings and price negotiations.
- Ensure the efficient, accurate and timely tracking of construction phases. Identify areas of improvement and the elimination of excess white space. Anticipate and plan for the required capacity in production to meet the sales demand.
- Conduct monthly review of division’s P&L results and analysis of Work In Progress Report to insure the financials are accurate.
- Review key operating metrics for the construction department and insure timely and accurate reporting of results. The following metrics should be tracked and monitored at least on a monthly basis; or more frequent as deemed appropriate. Immediate corrective action should be taken for those areas identified as not meeting expectations:
- Overall Customer Satisfaction Results
- Dig to Shoot Time
- Dig to Plaster Time
- Unit Production
- Variance Analysis
- Jobs being managed by each project manager
- Jobsite Visits
- Final Inspection Status
- Money List Review
- Work directly with customers to resolve issues that cannot be resolved by employees.
- Work closely with Sales to reduce the time between sale to dig.
- Analyze construction-related losses and recommend process change and improvements to drive down the frequency and related costs. Continuously evaluate construction standards and recommends adjustments as necessary.
- Stays abreast of the latest pool and construction-related technologies and takes the initiative to understand such by either self-educating or attending vendor related training. Facilitate training for construction staff through internal resources, vendors, industry experts and outside resources.
- Manage the development and training of construction personnel through continuous coaching and counseling efforts. Provide career development opportunities for employees to attend skill based training programs to enhance work-related computer, technical, telephone and customer service skills.
- Review all contractor invoices for cost over runs.
- Continually monitory leakage budget and causes and implement changes to solve ongoing leakage issues.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of quality and process improvement programs and techniques
- Experience in the development and successful implementation of customer service techniques and programs
- Knowledge of swimming pool industry
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong customer service mentality, with the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A proven leader with the ability to mentor, coach and educate personnel
- An approachable, engaging and effective listener
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and financial skills; understanding of P&L
Field Service Technician - Remote
Perform regularly scheduled and on-call preventive maintenance services
Diagnose and repair vehicle/system issues
Assist in upgrades/retrofits requiring vehicle modifications, road system development, and navigation target surveying
Provide AGV systems operations support
Associate's degree (A.S.) in Electronics Technology or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
Familiarity with electronic diagnostic and repair tools such as multimeter, oscilloscope, soldering iron and basic electronics hand-tools
Prior experience and technical knowledge of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs), preferred
Field Service experience a plus
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Knowledge of SQL a plus
Excellent communication skills
Able to travel in the tristate region approximately 80-100% of the time
Current driver's license
Req ID JN -112018-27951
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!