Chalk Extruding Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Extruding Operators - 3994953
-May assist and/or mix thermoplastic materials in the form of pellets or powder before feeding it into the extrusion machine.
-Performs manufacturing operations which will result in efficiently producing a flexible product on a timely basis that meets all the customer's product specifications.
-Extruding machine operators set the dials and controls on the machine to ensure that the product is the right size, shape and thickness.
-Once the product is created, extruding machine operator s measure and test it to make it conforms to the requested specifications.
-1+ years of extruding experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly.
- Drug-screens and background checks are required.
- Steel Toed Boots Required.
-Clean Back Ground Required.
-Customer works Swing shift 7pm 7am
Pay rate is $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
Please bring valid identification for I-9 verification.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsdalton) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services
2410 Cleveland Hwy Ste 102
Dalton, GA 30721
706-913-8000-CALL FOR DETAILS
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Extruding - Weekend Shift
Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry located in the Alexandria, MN area. We are seeking Extrusion candidates on a weekend shift for these long-term employment opportunities! Extruder earnings will range from $13-15 starting depending on experience.
Extrusion Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Extrusion Department Support
- Trailer Loading
- Material Handling
- Assist the Press Cell when needed.
- Caliper Experience is Required
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Detail Oriented
- Previous Manufacturing Experience Preferred
To apply for the Extrusion position, please click Apply Now at and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Extrusion position, please call or text our Alexandria office directly at or email .
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android
Machine Operator (Day And Night Shifts Available!)
Machine Operator (Day and Night Shifts Available!) Are you interested in a career in the environmental services industry? Growing production facility in Jeannette is seeking Machine Operators. Responsible for operating and maintaining machines that extrude or draw out thermoplastic materials. The ideal candidate will have the ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Possess the ability to calculate basic mathematical problems. Previous Forklift experience preferred. Essential responsibilities and duties include:
Determine setup procedures.
Draw or press thermoplastics into specific shapes.
Set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature.
Synchronize speed of extrusion.
Locate defects on extruded products.
Check for conformance to specifications.
Install, connect, test, and adjust equipment.
Activate and adjust extruding machines.
Resolve issues related to day-to-day operations and maintenance.
Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations and Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices.
Develop respect and working relationship with co-workers.
Demonstrate the ability to be creative and solve unique problems. Required qualifications:
High School Graduate (or equivalent)
Ability to operate large precision shop machinery
Strong aptitude in problem solving and process improvement
Ability to articulate problems and solutions verbally
Demonstrate a sense of urgency and personal initiative related to problem resolution duties with follow-through and professionalism.
Self-motivated and capable of managing stressful situations The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity. For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace. Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog! ID: 2016-1713
Extrusion Machine Operator
SMAC's Extrusion Division manufactures pneumatic tubing out of Urethane and Nylon. The Company exports 75% of its production internationally with the largest portions shipping to Japan and China. SMAC produces its medical grade tubing at a rate 4X faster than its worldwide competition. We are seeking to add to our extrusion team as sales have ramped up exponentially.
· Operate extrusion machines – extruding plastic tubing
· Ability to work independently/unsupervised
· Must speak and read English fluently
· Previous experience a plus but not required, will train the right, highly motivated individual
· This is a full time, permanent position
· Pay is dependent upon experience, including health, dental, vision, 401k and biannual bonus
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
· High shop noise
· Working near moving mechanical parts
· Standing, walking for 6 hours or more at a time
· Wearing eye, ear and face protection for 6 hours or more at a time
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. This job description is not intended to be inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform. Other responsibilities/duties may be added as needed by the Supervisor/Manager.
Machine Operator & Painter (Cnc Machine Operator)
Job Description 2nd Shift, Painter & Hardware Machine Operator - Be intricate with cutting metal parts for construction of machines. The parts will include joints, pipes, frames, etc.
Experience in painting is a MUST as this person must be able to intricately tape and paint the machine parts. Paint must not drip, so the candidate must be an experienced painter. Candidate must have attention to detail, quality assurance, and safety.
This is a developmental role. Candidate MUST be reliable. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-588-9729
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
CNC Machine Operator & CNC Machine Programmer
Company seeking experienced an CNC machine operator and a CNC machine programmer with at least 2 years experience as an CNC operator and also 2 years experience as a CNC Programmer. Pay DOE.
Will be a fulltime job with hours 8-5 Monday - Friday with 1 hours for lunch. Pay DOE. To find out how to apply to this opportunity please call Workforce Solutions Staff at 1-800-457-5633 or 325-795-4200 and have it added to your "Interested List". Your name will also be placed on the employer's contact list.
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Shear Operator - Machine Operator - 1St Shift - 2Nd Shift
Metals USA is seeking an experienced Shear Operator/ Machine Operator for its 1st and 2nd shift located in Seekonk MA (suburban Providence RI) facility. Metals USA is a solid growth oriented carbon steel distribution center servicing the defense, commercial construction, and road construction and fabrication industries.
The Shear Operator must be capable of set up and operating of hydraulic shear machine in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Read blueprints and job orders for product specifications.
- Locate and prepare correct material for the job.
- Set up machine for required processing functions.
- Produce of finished goods to customer specifications.
- Must be able to work from material orders accurately as to the exact quantity, size and able to make precision cuts into materials.
- May mark identification on material /work pieces before processing.
- Operate material handling equipment as needed to complete functions of the shearing operation.
- Ensure equipment and working area is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Conduct job functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic mathematical skills reading skills required.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and interpret work order instructions, safety and policy manuals.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, calipers and gauges
- Strong aptitude and operating knowledge of heavy industrial equipment/ machining procedures
- Prior experience with forklift, side loader and overhead crane experience a plus
- Prior experience with shear equipment set-up and operation is required.
- Must be safety-focused for yourself & fellow co-worker
Metals USA offers competitive starting salary and benefits program plus upward mobility professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer /M/F/D/V
Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator
Fast growing, highly regarded leader in the full-service branding industry has an outstanding opportunity for an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who is hard working, reliable, accurate and able to work second shift.
· Are you an impact player who has a sharp attention to detail?
· Are you an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who likes to be challenged on a daily basis?
· Are you a difference maker who likes to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
If this sounds like you we would like to talk with you about joining our team as an Embroidery Operator/ Machine Operator!
Club Colors is a global brand management solutions provider offering a high quality promotional products and branded apparel at cost effective prices with the highest level of customer service in the industry. Our team invests the time and energy to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Collectively we are one team that makes a dynamic impact.
We are looking for impact players and difference makers. The Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator should be positive and strong sense of detail. Experience with Tajima Embroidery Machines is a plus but will train the right Embroidery Operator /Machine Operator and offer a salary commensurate with experience.
· Serious Applicants Only
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!