Chandler Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Framing Superintendent Multifamily
??? Work with other employees to work with subcontractors regarding production & performance.
??? Ensures subcontractor compliance with policies and safety procedures as well as plans and blueprint specifications
??? Coordinate or assist with coordination of project activities with Company personnel
??? Reviews status reports, shop drawings and modifications for schedules or plans as required
??? Meets with project personnel to discuss & provide technical advice and to resolve problems
??? Responsible for assisting with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation or the project: including safety, resources, performance, budget, scheduling, equipment management, quality, and risk
??? Works with management to ensure commitments made in the developmental phases of a project are implemented at the proper time with subcontractors and staff.
??? Reviews vendor estimates, material requests and invoices and submit to Superintendent as required.
??? Review and submit works and purchase / change orders to Superintendent.
??? Attends & directs project status meetings and assists in problem solving efforts
??? Work with and be part of the estimating/bid process during project procurement phase
??? Assume additional responsibilities as directed by site and company management.
??? Travel required.
Skills and Abilities
MULTIFAMILY Construction Experience (Projects $40-60+MM)
Wrap, Podium Style Multifamily project experience a must.
Scheduling Expertise a plus.
Communication skills a must.
Contracts experience a plus.
Ability to work well with a team & manage as needed
Impeccable organizational skills
Blueprint reading/interpreting skills a must.
Experience Managing subcontractors regarding production/schedule
??? At least 5+ years of Lead-Assistant or Framing Superintendent of onsite multifamily (large stick-frame) construction experience required in mid-rise, high-density wrap / podium projects.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Remote B2B Sales Rep
We are looking for remote sales reps to work in certain areas across the US and Chandler is one of them!
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals?
Are you tired of having your financial future decided by others?
Do you want to be in a recession proof industry?
Maybe you been looking for an opportunity to take control of your future, but you are not ready to quit your job?
This may just be the opportunity for you!!
We are an industry leader in the Payment Processing industry and we are looking for someone like you!!
- Six Figure Income Opportunity!!
- Full Training and Support for long term success
- Monthly recurring income, not just a single paycheck
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Flexible schedule built around your needs
- Industry leading technology for you and our customers
- Be hungry and ready to take control of their future
- Not be afraid of a little hard work
- Be comfortable talking to people
- Ready and eager to help local businesses
- Money Motivated
Our industry grows each and every year, so be a part of something that can provide you long term personal and financial reward!!
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Software Controls Engineer
Industries served include: Automotive Safety Devices, Semiconductor, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Food & Beverage, Solar, Commercial & Retail Products. Core competencies include advanced high speed motion controls, precision component placement, precision custom metrology systems, machine vision and robot & laser integration.
Reasons to work for this company
- Innovative Manufacturer of high-tech custom automated machinery with customers around the world in many industries
- Employs 60 people with plenty of opportunities for career growth
- Low travel
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits package and a 401K Match
- Located in a convenient Phoenix suburb
- Participate in initial equipment conceptual development and carefully balance product specifications, process requirements, layout complexity, cost, and lead-time limits.
- Architect, write, and debug PLC ladder logic with an emphasis on generating code that is organized, structured, documented, maintainable and reusable. PLC code will interact with subsystems such as motion systems, HMI/SCADA, robots, machine vision, advanced metrology systems, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and 3rd party equipment.
- Implement control reliable safety systems for safeguarding robots, gantries, conveyors, and other high-volume manufacturing equipment.
- Generate aesthetically simple HMI screens for complex machinery while providing sufficient feedback for troubleshooting.
- Develop complex machine vision applications including, part presence, metrology, adaptive vision-motion, etc.
- Interface with the Mechanical Engineering team; attends design reviews, provides feedback on control interfaces, makes estimates of the timing and performance
- Create machine interactions with plant-wide Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to communicate product acceptability, machine status, and process variables.
- Characterize and validate automated processes using a data driven statistical approach such as Capacity test, Capability test (Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility test, Cpk, etc).
- Advanced proficiency programming industrial equipment:
- Ladder logic PLCs (Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000, Siemens S7/TIA Portal)
- Human Machine Interface (AB Panelview, Ignition)
- Field bus Networks (AB DeviceNet, Ethernet IP, Profinet, Safety rated field bus networks)
- PLC Motion Control (Rockwell Kinetics, Siemens Simotics, etc.)
- Serial communication (RS-232) between PLCs and instruments
- Ethernet communications between machine PLCs and database systems
- Demonstrated excellence in programming multi-station PLCs. Must have a well-defined methodology for maintaining code structure and organization. Ability to program state machines for complex processes which involve multi-station parallel processing, pick and place automation, data acquisition, and PID control. Proven ability to design fault-tolerant systems with error handling and recovery.
- Exposure to a wide variety of production machinery, industrial sensors, and equipment (LVDT and pressure transducers, dispense systems, temperature controllers, DC nutrunner torque controllers, current and power meters, etc)
- Experience programming Cartesian, SCARA and Articulated robots (Fanuc, Denso, ABB)
- Extensive hands-on experience with Vision systems (Cognex, Keyence, Fanuc)
- In depth knowledge of Electrical Standards (NFPA79, National Electric code, UL508A).
- Working knowledge of Safety standards (ISO 13849-1, EN 62061).
- Ability to compose and publish technical specifications for automated manufacturing equipment a plus.
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering (or equivalent – Majors in: Controls and Computer Control Systems, Mechatronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience as a hands-on Controls Engineer or Robotics Engineer working on automation and/or electromechanical systems.
Class A CDL Driver
Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.mobilecardiacpet.com) has brought together advanced nuclear medicine technology with convenient care through our turnkey mobile clinics. Our service allows physicians to treat their patients for cardiac disease with the most cutting edge tools in nuclear medicine, without leaving the comfort of their practice. We exclusively perform mobile cardiac PET imaging exams, the recognized gold standard across the United States in detecting early coronary artery disease before it is evident on other imaging tests.
We are currently seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team. The selected candidate will drive our cardiac PET mobile to various medical facilities in the Arizona & Las Vegas area from our hub based in Chandler, Arizona. Travel is local, though some overnights may be required based on scheduled routes.
BenefitsWe offer a complete benefits package including health and
- 7+ years of experience in software development with Java / Spring / Spring Boot and 2+ years of experience with Apache / Confluent distribution of Kafka .
- Experience with stream processing using Kafka and Kafka Connect.
- Strong experience in SQL (Oracle) and writing complex queries with joins and aggregates
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies like, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Struts/Spring, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH
- Provided by Dice Java, Spring, Spring boot, Apache, Confluent, Kafka, Spark, SQL, Core Java
Reports To - Production Lead Department:
Location: Gilbert, AZ Status: Full Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt/Safety
The Production Assistant will perform basic construction activities within a production environment to include; wood/metal framing, finished carpentry, plywood sheeting, flooring installation, machining, and installing off the shelf parts and materials.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in the construction industry
- Must be able to recognize, troubleshoot and make repairs as needed
- Knowledge of basic computer technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to use standard hand/power tools and measuring equipment
- High mechanical/electrical aptitude preferred but not required
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task several priorities and possess time management skills
- Ability to read and understand drawings, basic schematics and work instructions
- U.S Citizenship is required
- Assembly of mechanical and electrical components per established process manual
- Use of power/hand tools to complete daily tasks
- Follow all established processes and instructions for the process area
- Continually assess manufacturing documentation to determine adequacy and correctness
- Communicate any issues to Supervisor
- Others duties, as assigned
- Work may be performed outside in hot and cold desert environments or inclement weather conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, talk, hear and see (must be able to stand for long periods of time)
- Must be able to lift at least 100 pounds during the course of the workday
- Personal protective equipment is required when performing work including hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear and other protective equipment as required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be flexible in the ability to support other process areas when needed.
- STARA-C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other protected status
- In addition to Federal law requirements, STARA-C complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
- STARA-C expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of STARA-C’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
- STARA C promotes a drug/ alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing
- We participate in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program
- Position contingent upon contract funding/approval
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little-advanced notice
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facility, U.S. citizenship is required
Experienced Tax Advisor - Block Advisors
Experienced Tax Advisor - Block Advisors
Seeking growth oriented, experienced Tax Preparers/Advisors to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax and business services needs
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, year round flexible schedules, and advanced tax training.
H&R Block launched a new brand, Block Advisors, and it is redefining the tax preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with complex tax and business services needs. Block Advisors is available year-round to assist our clients reach their financial goals.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Advisor duties include:
Providing tax preparation, tax audit support and tax planning year round
Building year round client relationships
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Increasing tax certification and expertise
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Experience completing individual tax returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230 designation)
- Experience completing complex tax returns (individual, trust, entity)
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
Block Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!