Chandler Job Description Sample
Senior Director Of Marketing
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading the definition, design, execution and measurement of brand strategy across both HCP & Consumer segments.
The Marketing Director is expected to work across all customer segments and partner effectively with Brand and Portfolio peers/ teams and Commercial Operations and Managed Markets teams.
The Director will partner with the VP-Business Development on the planning of all insight work (primary and secondary research, database management, ROI measurements, etc.)
Reports to the VP-Marketing. Interacts with Sales Management, Managed Markets, Compliance and Business Development. This position has direct management responsibilities over Medical Marketing Communications. Develops and maintains positive rapport and working relationships with HCPs and KOLs in designated disease spaces.
Accountable for leading the definition, design, execution and measurement of all HCP and Consumer-oriented marketing strategies, tactics and activities to deliver on the brand's objectives.
Responsible for leading and developing members of the brand team including but not limited to performance management, talent management and career development.
Responsible for leading the creation of an integrated channel marketing strategy.
Primary daily lead with sales teams to monitor performance, ensure message pull through and uncover opportunities and issues in execution.
Responsible for leading the following key work: marketing strategies (PSP), brand positioning, core messaging and campaign, new markets/channel development, sales integration, sales execution and ROI analysis.
Support the design and implementation of a life cycle management plan that is responsive to patient needs, whether explicit or latent.
Partnership with Managed Markets to produce a value story and pricing model.
Assess the investment viability in innovative brand programs, using economic sensitivity analysis, spend/sales scenario planning, and ROI variables to gauge risk and go/no go decisions.
Evaluate new program rollout of a program based on the findings of test markets, pilots, or models.
Effectively manage relationships with advertising agencies and other vendors.
Collaborate with other functional areas to ensure promotional planning is consistent with legal/regulatory compliance.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Bachelor's Degree; preferably in relevant field
7 years of pharmaceutical or healthcare experience
5 + years brand management experience
Experience in Marketing, both HCP and Consumer
Leadership skills with developing people.
MBA in relevant field
Experience in Oncology or Pain therapeutic area
Experience working with a collaboration/external partner
Experience in Managed Markets promotions and/or strategy role
Experience in Insight/Market Research
Sales and/or Sales Leadership experience
Exhibit high capability at working collaboratively, thinking strategically
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Additionally, this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
Insys Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes innovative drugs and novel drug delivery systems of therapeutic molecules that improve the quality of life of patients. Using proprietary sublingual spray technology and capabilities to develop pharmaceutical cannabinoids, INSYS is developing a pipeline of products intending to address unmet medical needs and the clinical shortcomings of existing commercial products. INSYS currently markets one product, SUBSYS.
Maintenance Manager - Total Transit (Chandler,Az)
Maintenance Manager (Transit and Vehicle Fleet)
Total Transit is a diversified people transportation services provider. We meet the needs of individuals, organizations, and government in our community to get them where they are going safely, on-time, and with a great experience.
We're a team of dedicated professionals who love what we do, and provide superior value and the highest level of transportation management and services to our clients and passengers.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to support our maintenance team members and operations for Prius Cabs, Accessible Vehicles, Transit Bus Fleet & related retail services.
Provides day-to-day oversight and management of maintenance and servicing of the fleet
Manage ongoing preventative maintenance
Assist with service failures, accidents, incidents and other on-street emergencies, and for ensuring that the service complies with all federal, state, local and contractual requirements
Recruit and retain a great team for the project maintenance
Provide maintenance reports, as required on services
Related duties as needed, and/or assigned.
High school diploma or GED; Bachelor s degree is preferred
At least three years of maintenance management experience of a transit, paratransit, retail transportation, non-emergency medical transportation or other fleet with characteristics which are relevant, including experience within the public transit and/or paratransit industry
Maintenance experience with large 40+ foot transit busses is preferred
Appropriate ASE Certifications are highly preferred
Strong working knowledge of current standard industry practices for enterprise fleet maintenance and management, experience using maintenance management software, parts ordering and management, quality control and quality assurance practices, environmental compliance, and maintenance record-keeping
Demonstrated track record of good practices for managing maintenance personnel, outside vendors and a variety of shop processes and procedures.
Ability to effectively manage the workload including planning, organizing, prioritizing and time management
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees, Independent Contractors, service providers and community group members including the disabled.
PC proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and database applications, as well as proficiency in the use of the Internet and email.
Total Transit, Inc. offers a great package that includes competitive pay, subsidized medical benefits, voluntary Dental benefits, 15k of employer paid life insurance, 401(k) w/match, and other voluntary benefits. We have an excellent culture that values employees contributions through recognition, training/development opportunities, employee/community events, and performance reviews with merit increase opportunities based on performance.
Come work in an environment with our growing company. Become a part of our team today!
Heavy Equipment Construction Mechanic - Rummel Construction (Chandler,
3 years previous experience as a mechanic trouble shooting and repairing CAT Equipment. Must be 18 years of age and have your own tools, an acceptable driving record, and must be able to pass DOT Medical Clearance.
Rummel Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. ROC114845 ROC114846
Associated topics: apprentice, crane, diesel, diesel technician, equipment operator, fleet, forklift, heavy equipment engineer, plant, press
Sales Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Account Executive supporting the Phoenix, AZ marketplace. Toshiba has a services led approach with our clients and prospects.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's Document Management & print management needs, we help improve document lifecycle efficiencies, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven and looking for a long term career path.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software, Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery, Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation. Presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan.
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most clients training.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in a sales (business to business) environment.
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus.
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Valid Driver's License.
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive compensation- Salary plus uncapped commissions, company supported trips and awards, incentives and promotions.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative with us, you'll earn $16 per hour; plus commission. Great work/life balance with a 25 year old company stronger than ever! Five positions available to start immediately.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to;
• Take and process orders
• Take incoming calls and make outbound calls
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Develop relationships to grow business
• Send emails and live chat
• Minimum 1 year customer service & sales experience;
• Industry experience is a plus
• Attention to detail is a must
• Multi-tasking and work with a sense of urgency
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Focused and goal oriented
• 100% paid training
• Medical & dental benefits
• 7 paid holidays and paid time off
• Full -Time
• Great Work Environment & Company Culture
Promo Direct has topped this year's list of promotional product stores. We have received an overall rating of 9.83 on a scale of 10. The company was voted #1 and received the Gold Winner Award for 2015 and 2016.
Teacher Assistant Preschool (Part Time)
At New Horizon Little Learners, we believe the best way to help children succeed is to teach them to be creative, confident thinkers. That means offering them opportunities for hands-on exploration and discovery that help build lifelong critical thinking skills and foster confidence.
New Horizon Little Learners utilizes Creative Curriculum to encourage exploration and discovery as a way of learning, enabling children to develop confidence, creativity, and critical thinking skills.Each day is filled with meaningful and engaging experiences designed for all children.
New Horizon Little Learners is looking to add to our growing school is currently looking for a Part Time Teacher Assistant to help with our closing hours.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED; or
- Worked at least 6 months in a licensed
Child Care Facility
- Assist in all aspects of the care and education for the children enrolled in his/her class
- Ensure the safety of each child enrolled in the class in all areas of the facility
- Assist in regular observation and evaluation of children’s development and progress as directed by administration
- Follow an age appropriate curriculum plan
- Facilitate and support relationships with director, co-workers, parents and students
- Assist in maintaining/update student portfolios
- Follow weekly lesson plans, and goals
- Assist in maintaining responsibility on a daily basis for the arrangement, appearance, décor and cleanliness of the learning environment
- Serve as a role model for the children
- Communicate with parents daily through the reports and monthly newsletters
- Be a team player. Interact and communicate consistently and positively with peers.
Little Learners provides day care and preschool programming from ages 6 weeks and above. Little Learners focus on child development and best early childhood practices. Our curriculum is a whole child, hands on approach focused on a balance of teacher directed activities and child initiated activities. We believe playtime is the work of the child, and should be respected and protected.
Restaurant / Food Service Assistant Manager
We are seeking a Restaurant / Food Service Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience. There is a potential to earn a monthly bonus.
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Looking For 3 Exterior Janitorial Starts 11/1/17
We are seeking an Exterior Janitorial to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Communicate daily and submit documentation to administrative office
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have smart phone to download app/software
- Job starts Immediately (Nights) and (Possible Weekends)
Come in for immediate consideration: 4187 W Kitty Hawk Way; Chandler, AZ 85226
Emergency Room Travel Nurse ()- Phoenix; Job ID: 298077
QUICK FACTS: Unit: Emergency Room / Location: Phoenix, AZ / Shift: See "Job Details" / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 0.0000 / Duration: 13 / Start Date: 2018-01-08 / Hours Per Week: 36Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Emergency Room RN for a travel nursing assignment in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current Emergency Room nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling Emergency Room RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years Emergency Room experience
Current AZ state licensure or compact license * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 36 * Shift: See "Job Details" * Estimated start date: 2018-01-08 * Assignment length: 13 * Hours per week: 36
Role, Responsibilities and
Must understand, read and write English and a have above-average math skills.
Must have dexterity with hand tools.
Must be able to test, troubleshoot, repair and calibrate units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals and other documents such as modifications and engineering orders.
Must have high school diploma or its equivalent.
2 + years of experience in the electronics field (or related area) or graduated from an FAA-approved school or military equivalent.
Must possess the ability to follow written instructions from technical manuals and other documents.
Must possess the ability to solder and desolder surface-mounted electronic components and through-hole printed circuit boards.
Preferred to have knowledge and experience with radios, digital and analog electronic circuits.
An understanding and ability to troubleshoot ARINC 429 digital communications, a plus.
Must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
Must pass drug and alcohol screening.
Must pass 10 year background check.
Must have valid driver license and reliable transportation.
Must have basic computer and typing skills.
FCC License preferred.
Excellent reliability and work habits.
Ability to lift 50 pounds onto a 36” shelf.
Ability to work flexible schedule (including weekends and holidays occasionally and when necessary).
Company Info: Our company is an FAA-approved repair facility that specializes in electrical and electronic component maintenance, repair and overhaul. We repair and overhaul over 2000 commercial aircraft components. Our customer base is largely airline carriers and after-market parts companies and we enjoy many long-term customer relationships. we are part of a larger group, we offer full benefits, including medical, dental and 401K (company match).
We are currently recruiting honest, dedicated and responsible, hard-working individuals who are willing to learn and grow within our company. We provide training opportunities for our employees on an ongoing basis. We review annually based on job performance.
Commercial airlines, corporate jet fleets and owner-operators alike rely on Aero-Zone to help them maintain profitability by keeping their flights in the air. We maintain an inventory of thousands of the most in-demand parts, in stock and ready to ship. We also help companies generate significant revenue from surplus parts thanks to our proprietary marketing and consignment programs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!