Change House Attendant Job Description Sample
Room Attendant - Soho Beach House (Miami)
Who We Are...
The Soho House Group is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
Soho Beach House is a private members club, hotel and spa located on the historic site of the Sovereign Hotel. The site has been redesigned and expanded to include a 16-story oceanfront tower.Overlooking the ocean, the House includes 49 bedrooms, a private beach, an expansive Cowshed Spa and gym. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor dining, secluded gardens, a screening room and Cecconi's open to the public.
Room attendants maintain the cleanliness and comfort of guest rooms, and other guest areas, while providing the highest level of service to all guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 30 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Replenish chemical bottles, stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor or Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed.
- Dispose of trash.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, chemical labels and safety SOPs.
The employee must regularly lift/push/pull/move up to 25 pounds. Occasionally, the employee will have to lift/push/pull/move more than 35 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will be exposed to various cleaning chemicals, their smells and fumes.
- Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
DKB January Open House Thursday, January 3, 2019
Thank you sincerely for your interest in our firm.
Apply to attend a January Open House to learn more about our firm, tour our office, meet management and other members of TeamDKB. Enjoy refreshments in one of the newest buildings in Downtown Rochester, all while enjoying beautiful city views.
This event is intended for sophomore, junior, senior or graduate students majoring in accounting or comparable fields. We are looking for candidates who are strongly considering a career in public accounting and who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
To apply to be considered for our January Open House scheduled for the first week in January by attaching a cover letter, resume and transcript. Your cover letter should describe how you possess a collaborative team spirit, and your interest to explore complementary fields to public accounting such as data analytics, cyber security, etc. Please also note if you have any specific industry expertise or interests.
You will receive a confirmation email that your information has been received.
Candidates who are selected to visit with our team will be notified by our recruiting manager who will contact you to schedule a phone screen, or seek more information if needed and provide you the times and dates upcoming prior to the next scheduled event.
Nurse Practitioner- House Calls
is a parent company for multiple healthcare entities. We are seeking to identify talent for our various healthcare entities, composed of the following service lines:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the statutes and rules governing advanced registered nurse practice and function within the legal boundaries of the Nurse Practitioner category when collaborating with other health care providers.
- Make decisions to solve patient care problems and select treatment regimes in collaboration with Agency staff.
- Possess advances training in the diagnosing, treatment and management of diseases and injuries.
- Perform physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by physician.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- May refer patients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Retain professional accountability for advanced practice nursing care when delegating nursing actions or interventions.
- Distribute and prescribe medications in accordance with his/her prescriptive and distributing authority granted by the Board of Nursing and in accordance with the protocol contained in the collaborative practice agreement with the Agency staff.
- Maintain records and reports in accordance with policies of the Agency. Initial and periodic evaluations, plans of care, progress reports, records of treatment rendered, and other notes shall be incorporated in the patient’s medical record the day services are rendered.
- Participate in quality assurance and continued quality improvement activities.
- Manage health care of patient by electing appropriate health history; performing an appropriate physical examination; ordering and/or performing pertinent diagnostic tests; analyzing client data to determine health status; formulating a list of differential diagnoses; verifying diagnoses based on findings; determining appropriate pharmacological, behavioral and other non-pharmacological treatment modalities in developing a plan of care; designing a plan to attain, promote, maintain and/or restore health; executing the plan of care; evaluating client outcomes in relation to the plan of care; modifying the plan of care when indicated.
- Attend pertinent staff conferences for purpose of reviewing and planning patient care, scheduling visits, and other appropriate purposes.
- Attend and participate in selected in-service education programs.
- Maintain records and reports in accordance with policies of the Agency.
- Execute all documents required by the Agency so that payment of all services rendered shall be payable to the company.
- Strive to improve nursing care by broadening and deepening knowledge through formal education, attendance at workshops and conferences.
- Assist Clinic Manager and other medical staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
House Supervisor RN
Greenfield, California Job#10858813
- Performs a variety of Administrative duties in the absence of the Administrative team.
- Oversees staffing of the Department of Nursing.
- Assumes all Administrative functions in the absence of the Administrative team.
- Coordinates the use of supplies and equipment on all nursing units.
- Assists department Managers or Director of Nursing with review and revision of policies and procedures, nursing care plans and standards of care on a regular basis throughout the year as requested.
- Three or more years recent and progressive experience in an Acute Care Hospital.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing – required,
- California RN license – required
- AHA BLS – required
- AHA ACLS -required
Match MG is seeking individuals to provide vacation coverage for our DVD Kiosk Attendants/Drivers.
When covering for our drivers who go on vacation, you may be asked to cover different routes throughout a territory and is considered based driving.
Your responsibility when providing temporary vacation coverage for our DVD Kiosk Attendants is to service local DVD Kiosks machines for a major DVD kiosk rental organization and support their kiosk division in ensuring customers have the best and easiest access to the latest and greatest movie releases!!!!
Its a great position for those who don't mind being on call or covering for a certain period, love driving, want to learn, enjoying being outdoors, and seeing what new releases are coming out on DVD.
About The Position/Duties-Responsibilities
This position does require servicing routes through a territory. Hours will fluctuate and so will the number of miles you drive per day.Some routes may be a few hours a day and just a few miles where others may be a full 8 hour day and driving upwards to 100 miles or more.
Route material and DVD rentals will be mailed to your house. Throughout the day/week you will service and maintain several kiosks along the route.
As part of your daily activities, you will be interacting with DVD Kiosk Computers and performing duties such as changing DVD discs, changing DVD artwork, rental reporting, cleaning the DVD machine, removing old DVD inventory,loading new DVDs, removing old DVD inventory, cleaning the kiosks, etc. At times, you may also need to respond to customer inquiries and provide customers with coupons.
No experience necessary but candidates need to be reliable, professional and committed to doing a thorough and professional job no matter what it takes and no matter the weather conditions.
Working for Match MG
Match Marketing Group is passionate about discovering insights to give our clients the competitive advantage. Our goal for every client is to create seamless experiences that change behavior, enhance brand value and drive demand. To do this, we’ve built an agency with truly connected capabilities that reflect how people plan, buy, shop and share.
With that said, our DVD Kiosk Service Teams are vital to our success! Our teams deliver results that matter and aid our clients in meeting their goals.
Benefits, Compensation and Rewards
Our Team Members are provided with great pay, a culture that is flexible, customer oriented, and open to new ideas. Working with Match is a great opportunity for individuals who enjoy driving, meeting others, and making recommendations or solving problems.
Hourly pay rates are based on experience and/or geographical areas. As part of your compensation, you will also receive:
- Route Compensation and Mileage
- Employee Recognition and Bonuses for Referrals
- Valid Active Driver’s license and Operating Vehicle
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Should have Cell Phone and a GPS or Navigation system to aid in planning the most efficient routes
How To Apply
Join Our Team Today Visiting us at our Careers Page, https://matchmg.com/careers/field-offerings. You will then search By City and State Location under Merchandising Jobs.
- Complete the online application, and click “Submit”
- AFTER you apply online, Our Staffing Recruiter, will reach out to you to discuss your experience, dates and times the route starts, and will conduct an interview with you.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity and the ability to be part of a great team! Our DVD Kiosk Assignments fill quickly so apply today!
Feel free to check us out on social media by searching
Facebook: www.facebook/matchmarketing and @matchmgus
Organizational Change Management
We are looking hire Organizational Change Management to work in Houston , TX . Please send your updated resume if you are comfortable and interested.
please send your resume to email@example.com
6 months Right to Hire will go into the work order
-rate is all inclusive - candidates must be local or willing to relocate at their own cost
-Standard hours in a day are 9
Organizational Change Management:
- Strong communication, written and verbal
- Strong sense of EQ (emotional quotient) and professionalism
- Experienced with developing and delivering corporate/strategic messaging and communications
- Training experience – documentation preparation and delivery
- Understanding of and experience with best practice change management methodologies (change impact assessments, readiness assessments, stakeholder engagement/assessment, etc)
- Able to work independently with limited supervision to manage multiple client relationships and projects at the same time
- Comfortable working with complex organizations and highly dynamic cultures
- Experience leading change management programs for Office 365 projects
Responsible for project level organizational change management activities aligned to overall organizational change management approach, leveraging standard processes and tools, and facilitating issues/risks as applicable
Training documentation preparation and delivery
Communications preparation and delivery
Prepare project status reports
Executive report outs
Six Sigma/ Change Management Consultant
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Process Improvement Consultant is responsible for working with leadership to develop, implement and monitor systems and process improvements that support the organizations key strategic priorities.
• Understand the client’s business to design effective processes, organizations, and change and learning programs to drive real business benefits
• Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
- 5+ years of process, organization, change and/or learning improvement experience leading enterprise-level process improvement projects
- Experience with Process mapping
- Six Sigma training experience. (Green Belt Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience utilizing Process/Quality management tools and methodology to analyze workflow processes, plan and implement projects.
- Facilities meetings
- As is and to Be documentation.
- Workflow experience for IT
MatchPoint Solutions | Office 310-961-4644| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Management Specialist
- Identify and implement changes in project and program workflow.
- Assist teams with project and contract change management.
- Assist in organizational structure or cultural change to ensure organizational readiness.
- Assist in the management of a control board process.
- Manage and direct a change proposal process.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Change Management support.
- Knowledge of Change Management best practices and with configuration management and with Change Control Boards.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Government contracting experience is preferred.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance required for this program.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing skills.
- Professional, friendly demeanor and excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced office.
- Strong personal initiative with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
Regularly required to sit at a desk, work at a computer, and type. Occasionally lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing less than 25 pounds. Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the company’s credibility, operations, and services. Occasional travel, less than 10 percent, may be required.
We provide a competitive salary range and a full range of benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid time off; life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance; 401(k) plan with employer matching.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Milk + Honey Career Open House - January 21 2019 At Downtown
Named one of Austin Business Journal's "Best Places to Work," milk + honey is deeply committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. We believe that happy employees, through training, wonderful service, and an encouraging environment result in happy clients who return often.
milk + honey downtown location is looking for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Nail Therapists, Stylists and Concierges to join our expanding team. Valentines is around the corner and we are also looking for exceptional Seasonal Therapists to join our team.
Come meet our managers at the Career Open House and learn about our comprehensive benefits, ongoing continuing education opportunities, and how we set up our team members for success.
When: Monday, January 21st from 9 am to 4 pm
Where: 100A Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78701
Rsvp: by Saturday, January19th
Front Of House Coordinator, Sector Tecnología
He/she will be the first point of contact for all travellers and visitors at front of house reception, where all internal and external visitors will be greeted and assisted in a courteous and professional manner;
The candidate will have the following responsibilities :
- All mail duties, including distributing post/packages to staff, sending mail, booking local couriers, and international shipping;
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct inquiries to the appropriate person;
- Issue and maintain photo id and access cards as well as keeping an inventory list for all photos
- Assist the Office Manager in coordinating company’s building management issues and maintenance services;
- Raise purchase orders and follow up on delivery and invoicing.
- Assist in keeping the office plans updated
- Coordination of parking space for employees
- Control the stock and replacement for the kitchen suppliers and office material.
- Keep the company intranet updated
- Assist with coordination and logistics of events
- Conduct induction office tours for new starters and visitors;
- Other administrative duties and projects as required
- 2-3 years of office administration experience;
- Ability to adapt and provide support in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment;
- Complete fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken is essential;
- Must have great communication and organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and a willingness to learn and grow;
- Self-motivated, resourceful, able to work with minimal supervision and team-oriented;
- Internet savvy and a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office and advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- Hard worker and a proactive problem solver;
- Well-presented and professional with a friendly and positive disposition.
- Full clean driving license
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!