Chanhassen Job Description Sample
Warehouse Parcel Assistant - No Experience Required
Job SummaryFedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
-May participate in the company’s tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
Required Skills and Abilities
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.Address:
Zip Code: 55379
Domicile Location: P554
Outbound Monday- Friday
5:30pm- 9:30pm with a starting pay of $13.75
Inbound Tuesday- Saturday
3:30am- 7:30am With a starting pay of $15.25
No minimum or guaranteed hours for either shift. Number of hours dependent on the amount of work available.
If you have any questions please call 952-445-0658
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Caribou Coffee Is Looking For Team Members And Shift Leaders
Caribou Coffee is more than just a cup of coffee. It’s the team member who creates a Bright Spot in our guest’s day by remembering their order (moose it, extra whip!). It’s creating a place of community where we encourage team members to Be Yourself and Support One Other. It’s Serving with Love by offering the highest quality products (no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners found here!). It’s about being the best at what we do, we truly Make Fun Happen!
We are looking for new team members to join our team! You bring your best self, we’ll bring the coffee. We are looking to hire Team Members and Shift Leaders that are able to work morning shifts. (Early birds … we’re especially looking for you! Did we mention you earn a free drink for each shift worked?).
Whether you are looking for a seasonal job for extra holiday cash, a part-time position around school or a full-time career opportunity at a fun, growing company …. we have them all. We provide exceptional training, competitive pay, flexible benefits and great benefits. To review detailed job descriptions and apply to a location near you, please visit the link below or, simply, show up! We can’t wait to meet you.
Please apply online here:
Life is Short, Stay Awake for It!
Excel Staffing has partnered with one of the top production companies in the Chanhassen, MN area. We are actively recruiting Machine Operators for long term, temp to hire opportunities with our client. We have many immediate openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Candidate is responsible for running various machines in the production area. Will be trained on all machines
- No specific machine operating skills are required - previous manufacturing skills preferred
- ALL positions are entry level
All positions are temp to hire and start immediately!!!
Excel Staffing is one of the top placement services in the Twin Cities area. We primarily staff for manufacturing/light industrial positions.
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
CDL A Tanker Truck Drivers
Company Paid Health/Dental Insurance For Employee and Family
Earn Up To $65k Yearly Starting Pay
Consistent Schedule Year Round
Stable Privately Held Company
Relocation Assistance Available
CDL License Training
Additional Pay for Nights & Weekends
Relocation Assistance Available
Valid Class A CDL
Clean Driving Record
KorTerra® is currently seeking a full-time C# developer eager to develop high quality solutions to new problems as well as re-designing legacy C# and C++ applications. Strong candidates have a passion for elegant API’s and a familiarity with MV* architectures.
- Architect smart integrations between front-end components and backend web services and applications
- Implement responsive user experiences and interfaces
- Evaluate opportunities to use new tools to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Rock solid C# skills
- Track record of writing and consuming RESTful API’s
- Experience writing unit tests and TDD
- Strong command of object oriented design patterns
- Opinionated about proper architecture
- Familiarity with Functional Programming design patterns
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working on an agile team is a plus
- Experience of working with task queues a plus
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience and candidate potential
- We offer a dynamic team environment with a solid benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long term disability insurance, life insurance and PTO
- For the third year in a row, KorTerrahas been selected as a “Top 100 Company to Work For” by Minnesota Business Magazine
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing
For more information about KorTerra, visit our website at: www.korterra.com
Construction Project Engineer
- OPPORTUNITY -
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Contract Management / Subcontractor Management
- Manages Requests for Information (RFIs) including drafting, distributing to proper consultant or architect, soliciting responses from responsible party and issuing confirming RFI for all verbal directives to make project changes.
- Manages plan updates and distribution. This includes Construction Change Directives (CCDs), Bulletins, and Addendums with the Design, etc.
- Assists Project Manager in assembly of contracts and scopes of work
- Reviews and understands all subcontracts and assist Superintendent and Project Manager in enforcing all subcontracts appropriately
- Manages Field Work Directive (FWDs) process
- Takes responsibility for maintaining a strong team work attitude with all work on site and maintains a ready, willing and able to do attitude
- Participates in the project team meetings by distributing meeting minutes, taking notes, taking a leadership role, assisting Superintendent and Project Manager in responding to questions and typing and distributing new meeting minutes
- Assists with additional project tasks as necessary or directed by the Project Manager
- Assists the Project Manager in project closeout and ensure all warranties and closeout documents are submitted properly and timely
- Assists Project Manager in developing scopes of work for Subcontractors and Suppliers under divisions 2, 3, 13, 15, 16
Financial Management and Forecast at Completion
- Solicits proposals for added work and credits for deleted work
- Ensures the Project Manager receives all proposals for change orders and assists the Project Manager in reviewing, processing, and approving applicable change orders
- Supports the Project Manager with the Cost Issue Log in tracking all costs
- Issues FWDs for any additional work required and ensures all FWDs are properly filled out with detailed information. List all associated information and documents, ie RFIs, Inspection Reports
- Assist Project Manager in review of Division 1 invoicing with site team and review of Subcontractor payment applications as required
- Assists the Project Manager in project financial closeout – payment applications, invoices, and change orders
- Demonstrated competence in cost issue management including managing cost issue logs, change estimates, and cost proposal management
- Manages cost issue log
- Demonstrated competence in cost Forecast at Completion
- Maintains organized, efficient, current and up-to-date files and records for Office
- Receives, reviews, coordinates, obtains proper approvals and distributes project submittals to subcontractors and suppliers
- Review Designer/Engineer/Code Compliance Manager Field Reports. Distribute to the appropriate subcontractors utilizing FWDs and correction notices
- Assists the Project Manager in project closeout and ensure all as-builts and Operations and Maintenance Manuals are submitted properly and timely
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate dedication, commitment and successful delivery of a minimum 1 project, and meeting the goal of “100% Complete at Grand Opening”
Schedule Management and Planning
- Supports the Superintendent to schedule subcontractors and suppliers and makes follow up calls to ensure work starts and progresses according to the project schedule
- Assists in development, maintenance and distribution of master project schedule with the input from the Project Manager, Superintendent and Subcontractors as required
- Assist the Field Engineer in the scheduling, delivery and installation of owner procured materials and equipment to ensure a quality installation
- Anticipate, Assert, Achieve
- Demonstrates a strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability
- Recommendation from Manager that the employee has demonstrated strong aptitude in the following skills:
- Good decision making
- Problem solving
- Teamwork and Team Building
- Assists Superintendent and Field Engineer with communication of all safety audits, Incident/Injury Reports, and Correction Notices as required
- Assists Superintendent in issuing Safety Violations as required
- Support Field Engineer in monitors safety equipment and sign levels and request additional if needed from Project Manager as required
- Successful completion of OSHA 30
· Education / Experience:
Construction Management, Project Management or Engineering degree and/or minimum of 2 years of Commercial Construction
· Corporate –Monthly travel to project sites or as required
Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager
Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager
Home Health Care, Inc.
Full-Time | Southwest Suburban Area
$1,000 Bonuses every 6 months during your first 3 years of employment.
Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager
- Perform initial client assessments
- Oversee admissions, re-certifications, and discharges of our home care clients
- Coordinate the appropriate care plan for clients
- Work collaboratively with other health care disciplines
Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse / RN in the state of Minnesota
- Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software is preferred
- Prior Nursing experience in a TCU, Hospice, or Home Health setting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Excellent at planning, organizing, and communicating
About Home Health Care, Inc:
Home Health Care Inc. is a Top-10 Twin Cities agency. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients and residents in the 11-county Metro service area. We've built a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation. Come join our team!
Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Incompliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualifiedapplicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color,protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed,religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.
Territory Manager/Outside Sales & Service - Southern Minnesota
* Chanhassen, MN
* Full Time
* HR and Recruiting
* Mid Level
Territory Manager- Outside Sales and Service
Hi-Line, America's Mobile Industrial Hardware Store, has been growing since 1959. Our continued success depends on finding entrepreneurial-minded people who want to earn a phenomenal income by providing an unsurpassed level of service and support to their customers. Our Territory Managers operate mobile industrial hardware stores, providing timely access to over 30,000 quality industrial MRO products. We invest in your success through ongoing training, mentoring and support.
Who is right for the job?
A dynamic, self-starter who has the desire to achieve and enjoys establishing relationships and finding solutions for their customers. Are you motivated by freedom, independence, an uncapped earning potential, and recognition? Is it easy for you to chase new goals and build long-lasting relationships?
Benefits of being Territory Manager at Hi-Line
* Protected sales territory
* A culture of service for our Territory Managers through marketing, account management, automated inventory replenishment, and training
* Working as a full-time team member, not a contractor or franchisee
* 401K, health insurance, and a dental and vision benefits program
* Free weekends and no overnight travel
* Security of working for a debt-free company
* First-year salary
* Additional 2-year expense supplement toward the cost of buying or leasing a mobile store
* Lucrative commissions
* Multiple bonus opportunities each month
Prospecting new business is critical in obtaining new industrial customers, building a solid foundation for a successful territory. Anticipating the needs, you will stock, sort and organize your customer's hardware so they are able to repair and modify their own capital equipment.
* High school diploma or GED
* Have the ability to purchase or lease a vehicle (mobile store)
* Reside within the territory
* Outside industrial sales experience a plus
* Ability to lift, move, carry, up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
* Clean driving history
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, national origin, disability, gender or religion.
Apply for Position
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!