Channel Installer Job Description Sample
Channel Manager (U.S.) – Global Partner Channel
Channel Manager (U.S.) – Global Partner Channel
Location Los Angeles, CA
Type Full Time Apply Now + +
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established global leader that consists of diverse teams who are passionate about fraud prevention and consumer authentication. We help businesses in multiple verticals by providing a proven suite of device based services designed to safeguard them at every touchpoint. Our global clients leverage our device-based intelligence network that contains 4 billion devices that have touched our clients’ sites, plus 40 million fraud and abuse reports connected to some of those devices. Position Summary This position focuses on expanding the market in the authentication arena for ISP’s and MSP’s to drive revenue through the channel. Success in the role will be measured by meeting a defined revenue quota. Primary Responsibilities
Create profitable partner relationships based on sustainable competitive advantages that are derived through product integrations that are unique in the marketplace
Be a thought leader for our partners, bringing iovation’s current and potential value adds to our partners resulting in greater interest, revenues and enhanced strategic relationships
Coordinate ongoing awareness campaigns for our target partner prospects to build goodwill and mindshare among our partner prospects
Compel the Partners Sales/Distribution resources to represent our products and services in an aggressive manner
Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition to leverage in the selling efforts for new partner acquisition
Participate in business metrics reviews and analysis of each Channel Partner’s performance on a quarterly/semi-annual or annual basis; maintain forecast and pipeline metrics in SalesForce CRM.
Create, communicate, gain joint agreement and execute on partner specific strategic and tactical business plans focused on demand creation, sales growth and partner sales development, including visiting their locations and events as needed
Assist in developing monthly and quarterly strategic initiatives that result in increasing Partner monthly bookings and revenue
Provide input regarding developing a system that captures and shares the past and future milestones and timelines that maximize our relationships
Develop comprehensive situational expertise around the Authentication industries to understand Partner needs, today and in the future Skills/Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field + 5+ years Channel or Partner Management experience
Experience selling technology/software solutions in a complex enterprise sales environment
Demonstrated track record of consistent quota attainment
Professionally trained and experienced in Sales Principles, Strategies, Tactics
Solid understanding of two tier sales model
Experience building channel account / business plans
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Demonstrated negotiation skills
Excellent presentation skills
Proficient with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com Preferred Experience/Knowledge Skills
Authentication, Fraud Management or Security sales experience
Prior work experience with Finance, Government, Insurance and Healthcare platform providers Physical Requirements Frequent sitting, hearing and talking; intermittent standing and walking; intermittent bending and twisting of the upper body (in the event of traveling/working from remote locations). Close detail work requiring visual acuity. This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary. iovation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. Individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at 503-943-6713 for assistance.
Global Channel Account Manager Or Channel Account Executive Global Iaas West Coast Area
Role Responsible for recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, enabling and managing the relationship of targeted partners as well supporting the IaaS team in driving revenue through partners. Main Duties Identify and recruit new partners into the Sophos Partner Program, in addition to the Cloud Security Provider Program Achieve bookings quota for all IaaS business by driving revenue through all partners Facilitate channel engagement in support of IaaS sales goals Achieve business targets by driving revenue through strategic accounts (where necessary) Act as an overlay in the management of relationships with assigned partners Support the Security Architects and Channel teams in man
Channel Marketing Coordinator – Americas Core Channel Marketing
170174 Channel Marketing Coordinator – Americas Core Channel Marketing (Open) The Americas Channel Marketing Team is looking for a driven, detailed oriented Channel Marketing Coordinator, who will support marketing Seagate's Internal Hard Drives to the channel through integrated marketing campaigns to help drive sales and alignment. This position is located in Cupertino, CA.
The Channel Marketing Specialist works in coordination with the Americas Channel Marketing Team and the Sales team to develop, drive, grow and expand sales through programs, MDF activities, joint promotions and other opportunities. Essential Duties and
Understand the business objectives and growth plans, build and drive marketing programs and initiatives proactively to increase Seagate business in North America Under the guidance of the Sr.
Channel Marketing Manager, execute and administer channel marketing programs; monitor, record and analyze ROI Coordinate activities within integrated small and medium business marketing campaigns. Communicate the availability of campaign materials for internal and external customers; identify opportunities to upcycle content. Research unique promotional materials to build excitement, coordinate with vendors and execute through campaigns.
Aid in budget management to ensure claims and POP are completed in a timely manner. Coordinate and execute deliverables within distribution marketing plans; includes event coordination, webinars, catalog placements, etc. Track and document activities for effective monthly reporting and program claiming.
Work cross-functionally with other team members on projects and activities as needed. Ad-hoc responsibilities and administrative tasks as determined. Required Qualification:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in related field or equivalent Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook (Bonus knowledge - Google for Work and Salesforce.com) Understanding of the channel, the technology ecosystem, and working knowledge of the fundamentals of technology preferred Strong analytical and problem solving skills Strong initiative and ability to work independently or collaboratively Ability to build rapport with customers Organization and priority setting skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Job Family: Professional SDL2017
Dependent on experience there is an option to work remotely
Position Title: Channel Monitor
High school graduation or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Two years of general office work including some experience prioritizing work and meeting deadlines. Cyber investigation experience with a focus on anti-counterfeit investigation and experience with the prevention of unauthorized sales on online marketplaces. High level of MS Office skills including data base management. Experience working independently and as part of a team. Proof of strong attention to detail. . Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Ability to compose correspondence. Ability to utilize data and spreadsheet software/programs.
Associates or Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Two-four years of experience doing general office work, prioritizing work, and meeting deadlines. Ability to work under pressure with accuracy. Ability to deal with people effectively under stress.
All minimum, additional, and desired qualifications are preferred, but qualifications, degrees, and/or experience deemed comparable and/or equivalent by Top Shelf Brands in its sole and exclusive discretion may be considered.
Salary/Pay Amount: $15+ an hour starting, 90 day trial period where performance will be observed. Initial compensation offer may change based on level of experience.
Direct Supervisor: President & CEO
Proposed Job Duties
Job Type: Clerical (30-40 hours)
Schedule: GenerallyMonday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (.5 paid lunch), On weeks where only 30 hours is required schedule can be tailored to needs of employee (i.e. start at 9a.m. or leave at 3:00 p.m.) Option to work remotely for right candidate.
Percent of Total Time
Use company software to monitor brands. Review and analyze reports and information to investigate information about sellers in potential violation. Report discoveries to Top Shelf Brands executive team. Facilitate test buys and examine actual products for inauthenticity. Work to tie businesses and person/s to online sellers in violation. Communicate with Top Shelf Brands legal team to ensure correct actions are being taken.
Other duties as assigned.
Top Shelf Brands is successfully rising with increasing growth in online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. Top Shelf Brands targets well-known brands that are recognized for their high quality reputation to represent exclusively in online selling channels. With health and beauty categories, we can identify high volume product sales, source the product at the lowest price, and pass those savings along to our consumers.
In 2016, our online storefront produced over $11 Million dollars in revenue, with an anticipated projection of $15-25 Million dollars in the U.S. Market for 2017.
Upcoming in 2017, Top Shelf Brands will expand into 9 countries including Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Japan, India and Mexico. The company operates out of Lansing, MI and ships directly around the world.
Channel Partner Sales Executive - Merchant Payment Processing
Channel Partner Sales Executive
$100,000 - Full-time, Large Commission, Bonus and Vested Income Potential
Start immediately, realistically earn over $100,000 in year one including base allowance, commissions, residuals and bonuses.
Paykings is a registered ISO specializing in E-Commerce Visa, MasterCard, and Amex merchant accounts. Paykings has relationships with 20 domestic card acquiring channels and 4 international acquiring banks to meet the requirements of any e-commerce merchant, quick approval times through our dedicated processing team, and multiple gateway options to connect to virtually any shopping cart, E-commerce platform website or CRM.
Other product offerings include chargeback management and alerts, business loans and cash advance, ACH, Card present terminals and POS solutions, Level II and III data and 3D Secure solutions to lower payment processing fees, merchant business analytics, risk management, and fraud detection.
Paykings is a Merchant Services Provider who was recently recognized for two consecutive years by INC500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA (#22), and the fastest growing company in all of Tampa (# 1) and #2 in Florida.
First year earnings potential for entry-level sales positions ranges between $60-100K, and between $85-175K for experienced merchant services sales representatives.
Paykings Provides You:
· Strong Base Salary
· Paid Training
· Residual income after 90 days
· Application Bonuses
· Monthly Production Bonuses
· Sales Team Production Bonuses
· Great Benefits
· True Warm Lead Generation
· Referral Partner Opportunities
· In-house marketing and SEO with Pay Per Click Lead. Gen
· Full-Time Management and Training
· Support Staff and Rep Response Team
· High Demand Services That Sell
· No cap on income or commissions paid above the. guaranteed base
· Paid vacation, sick time, and personal time (up to 12. days per year)
· Dedicated relationship manager and mentor program. to help you achieve sales objectives
· Up to a $250 referral payment paid on your behalf, to the person or business of your choosing, for each sale they refer directly to PAYKINGS, with NO deduction in your commission or residual!
Entry-Level Candidates: We are seeking talented individuals with at least two years of previous sales experience in other industries, who want to build a lucrative and rewarding career in sales from the ground up.
Seasoned Sales Representatives: If you have proven sales experience in merchant services, our sales programs and career path options will keep you challenged and growing. If you want to take your career to the next level, we offer the opportunity to manage your own sales team, once a minimum of 100 accounts are generated.
Paykings Account Executives have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives
· Provide merchants with the highest standard of customer service through follow-up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and expand market share in an assigned territory
· Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments and partners to ensure all sales are properly generated, processed efficiently, and activated quickly to achieve high-levels of merchant satisfaction
· Contact cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings and presentations
· Close sales, assist merchants with installation and programming of processing equipment, and develop a future sales plan for additional services that will further benefit your customer base
Requirements of the position:
· The ability to close 15 merchants per month, from our true warm lead environment
· The ability to close sales and follow up with prospective merchants
· The ability to adapt and learn new technologies
· The ability to memorize and follow our sales presentation and sales process
· Comfortable with face-to-face prospecting
· Self-motivation with the ability to achieve goals and quotas
· Results-driven approach, strong organizational skills
· Strong situational leadership skills, closing and follow-up abilities
· Independent ability to develop and maintain networking and business relationships
· Strong sense of honesty, ethical standards, reliability, punctuality, and trustworthiness
· Positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude towards sales and customer service
All resumes held in confidence. PAYKINGS does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
· Email your resume along with:
· A brief introduction that helps us understand why you would be a great fit for the role - with specific examples of your experience in building relationships and referral driven partnerships in payments.
Other product offerings include chargeback management and alerts, business loans and cash advance, ACH, Card present terminals and POS solutions, Level II and III data and 3D Secure solutions to lower payment processing fees, merchant business analytics, risk management, and fraud detection.
National Channel Manager
NATIONAL CHANNEL MANAGER
MIX Networks, Inc. is a full service provider of cloud-based communications services. In addition to our Hosted PBX platform, we also provide UCC, SIP Trunking, DID Management, and more. MIX offers our suite of leading edge, high-value service and equipment solutions to Business, Agent Reseller, and Wholesale Customers.
We are currently seeking to add a Director of Channel Management to our Team. This is a key position within our Sales Team and has unlimited earning potential. As a Team Member at MIX Networks, you will learn that our commitment to provide our customers with outstanding service, while maintaining the highest degree of quality and integrity is what drives us forward.
· Promote internal business growth through development of new customers and channels
· Provide timely support and non-stop positive motivation for Sales Team
· Achieve monthly sales goals by directing and mentoring Sales Team
· Recruit new and productive Sales Team members
· Participate in monthly Sales review with Senior Management
· Track, measure and report on sales activity metrics
· Collect market intelligence and assess competition
· Develop strategies to target new verticals and accounts
· Update his/her job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Work cross functionally with Marketing, Business Development, Operations & Senior Management
· Present, promote and sell products/services to prospective customers
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Manage, travel to and attend various industry trade shows
· Generate and deliver customer quotes for services and equipment
· Proven work experience in a National Sales Management position
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Familiarity with Sales CRM practices
· 3-5 years with a UCC carrier or CLEC selling products & services
· 3-5 years experience with Channel Sales
· 3-5 years experience with National Accounts
· Consistently performs in the top 10% of Sales Team
· Prior knowledge of VOIP/Cloud based & products and services
· Ability to build productive professional business relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Bachelors from a 4-year accredited University preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
· Full Time
· Salary + Commission
· Uncapped six figure earning potential
· Retirement Plan
· Comprehensive Insurance
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Channel Manager
First Bank is actively looking for a Digital Channel Manager who is tasked with developing and managing the vision, strategy, and development roadmap for the bank's digital channels, including online and mobile banking, online account acquisition, ATM, and telephone banking. Functions as the organization's subject matter expert and maintains a high degree of related intelligence around the topic of digital banking. Collaborates with vendors and internal business units to drive channel adoption, client satisfaction, and growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the strategic planning and tactical execution required to evolve the bank's digital banking presence through a continuous review of market conditions, competitive analysis, industry evolution, and solicitation of feedback from sales teams and clients.
- Maintain a continuous, three-year strategic roadmap for channel evolution which will serve as the foundation for resource planning, capital expenditures, and profit objectives.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the functionality available within the bank's digital channels. Study client behaviors, desires, and needs, develop strategies to improve the client experience, and ensure that the experience is consistent across all channels. Keep abreast of the legal, regulatory, risk, and industry environment.
- Work with business lines, product managers, sales management groups, and marketing to develop product delivery strategies, sales goals, promotions, and training materials.
- Manage to key performance indicators, ensuring that adoption, usage, and attrition are within acceptable thresholds.
- Create business cases for strategic investment, to include expected outcomes, metrics and critical steps necessary to accomplish relevant objectives.
- Collaborate with project management resources to provide business requirements, vendor selection criteria, and other design elements necessary for successful project completion.
- Represent the bank through participation in professional organizations, conferences/working groups, and speaking engagements.
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts and track overall vendor performance through routine communication, issue resolution, and service level measurement.
We are seeking talented sales individuals with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of seven to ten years of experience and/or training in digital channel strategic management or product management.
- Proven understanding of banking business models; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leadership skills and an entrepreneurial mindset are essential. Strong marketing instincts and sound business judgement.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
The most valuable asset is our people. The type of people who are talented, responsible and seeking a rewarding career. The result? Outstanding career paths for our employees, the best possible service for our clients and a strong financial institution that represents trust, dignity and integrity. We encourage our employees to achieve great things, working with them to create effective solutions for our clients, communities and each other. We are dedicated to fostering an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces self-responsibility. In other words, by empowering our employees to explore and develop the best possible solutions to the challenges they face on a daily basis, enables us to build a productive atmosphere of both personal and corporate growth. That's why we have designed certain positions with the flexibility to handle highly personalized routines. This approach ensures your success - inside and outside of the office.
One of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a job opportunity interests you.
Field Channel Sales Specialist, Arizona Or Nevada
Field Channel Sales Specialist, Data Protection and KACE - AZ or NV Remote
Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Field Channel Sales Specialist focused on our data protection solutions for clients in the Arizona, Utah, New Mexico and Nevada area.
Quest strives to be the best of the very best in everything we do. We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work and offers career and personal growth.
The Data Protection/KACE Field Channel Representative is a field sales product specialist role responsible for selling the breadth of the product and services portfolio to a geographic and vertical set of accounts.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives.
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements.
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting.
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Quest products and services.
- Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, the Quest business model and competitors.
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization.
- Guided by business plans and strategy.
- Initiates new or revised sales procedures, programs and initiatives.
- Sells Quest Data Protection, Endpoint Management and Vfog solutions and services to large size accounts in multiple industries.
- Sells to CEO, CIO, CTO, etc. and may sell to purchasing groups or other decision-making authorities (NGO government boards etc.).
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years experience selling complex software solutions both direct and through channel
- Business and financial acumen
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions
- Develops product solutions for customers
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 3,500 team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Ready to join a community of diverse, energetic people at a customer-centric organization that exemplifies innovation, profitable growth, and open, transparent engagement? Since 1987, we’ve been reducing the time and money our customers spend on IT administration, so they can invest more on business innovation.
With more than 100,000 customers in 100 countries, we emphasize innovation, strong community with customers and partners, and ongoing support throughout our customers’ journey. Join the innovation. Join Quest.
Channel Manager | Distributor Sales
We are seeking an energetic and talented professional to fill a newly created and dynamic role leading our Distribution Sales Program. You will be acting as Manager as well as growing sales and relationships with our distributor customers and supply chain partners.
Grow sales to our existing and new distributor customers located throughout the US.
Manage, recruit, and develop Sales personnel to support our Distributor Sales Program.
Maintain CRM database.
Proactively prospect and form relationships with customers.
Build rapport with suppliers by following through sales leads and providing feedback.
Visit customers and suppliers throughout the US.
Meet sales goals.
Reports to National Sales Manager.
Previous experience in sales management.
Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and suppliers.
Ability to maintain a positive, motivated sales staff.
Strong negotiation skills.
Track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
Ability to work efficiently and independently.
Channel Marketing Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA|Veracode is currently looking for a highly organized and creative channel marketing professional with a passion for building programs and managing processes that enable our worldwide channel partners to successfully sell and support Veracode's products. This is a new role, established to continue to build excitement and interest within our channel community through the creation of programs and enablement materials to the wider channel, maintaining content within the partner community, and collaborating with the regional marketing managers and the wider global channel community. This is a tremendous growth opportunity to expand the Veracode Partner Program, and implement new marketing initiatives and program infrastructure in support of our expanding global partner base.
This individual will report to the Head of Global Partner and Regional Marketing and will be based in our Burlington, MA headquarters.
- Implement tools, programs and processes to effectively drive channel behavior and to enable channel sales growth.
- Own the delivery of Veracode Partner Program assets, working closely with the corporate marketing team.
- Work closely with the corporate campaigns team and regional marketing teams to drive demand generation programs through the channel and help drive pipeline.
- Oversee the Veracode Partner Community. Ensure that content is up to date as new resources and tools are developed. Manage all related partner playbooks by continually reviewing materials and enhancing content as needed.
- Create off-the-shelf campaign kits to be leveraged by channel partners. Interface with and build relationships with partners for marketing program execution.
- Manage the monthly channel newsletter and webinar series, collaborating with product marketing and content marketing teams on relevant topics and driving all content.
- Play a key role in global reporting for channel marketing performance; identify key channel marketing metrics required to support the business and work with marketing operations to deliver as appropriate.
- Be passionate about building, motivating, supporting and enabling the channel to achieve revenue goals.
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing experience in a high tech environment. Knowledge of cybersecurity solutions a plus.
- Experience working with channel partners, and a successful track record in channel marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Enjoys understanding the nuances and details of how technology works.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities; can quickly adapt to changes within a small, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytics and reporting capabilities with project planning experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams dispersed in different geographic regions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!