Charging Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Chemical Machine Operator
Chemical Machine Operator (Sayreville, NJ)
Mixing/Blending Machine Operator
Knowledge of batch processing which included charging of material, monitoring, and recording data.
- Load and unload raw material, final product, and waste.
- Clean equipment according to procedures and packing final product per process
- Maintain daily logs which includes: log times, volumes, temperatures, and pressures on all manufacturing equipment on the plant.
- Perform daily collecting and testing of samples, completed quality assurance testing, and adjusted process controls per information.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following all safety, health, and environmental standards.
- Knowledge of reactors, pumps, dryers, agitators, tanks, vacuum pumps, heat exchanges, various chemical process equipment, and acids / bases (e.g. nitric / hydrofluoric / acetic).
- Responsible for setting up, operating, and tending equipment that blends and mixes ingredients during the manufacturing process. Read instructions and prepares products according to prescribed formulas.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 1st shift 8:00am-4:30pm
Requirements Standing for long periods of time, Dexterity, Advanced mechanical skills, Maintaining concentration over a long period of time, Making quick decisions
Credentials & Competencies: High school diploma or GED required, Prior experience as a machine operator, Attention to detail and accuracy, Flexibility to work in different environments, Mathematical and manual calculation skills, Must have resume.
Contract to Permanent position, $18 per hour
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Product Manager, Charging Solutions And Software
Product Manager, Charging Solutions and Software:
JAR Systems is seeking a high energy, self-motivated product manager to join our growing team in Florida. If you are seeking an opportunity with high growth potential, join a thought leader in the industry and help us speed up the process of bringing new and exciting products to market.
As Product Manager, you will lead the product development lifecycle, achieving product line revenue and profitability targets by leading product innovation, positioning and planning. In this role, you will serve as the key link between our customers, internal operations and our suppliers. You’ll execute a full market analysis to identify key growth opportunities based on ROI; develop short- and long-term strategic plans, and drive revenue growth. You'll develop quantified value propositions for JAR Systems’ product line with effective pricing strategies and work closely with sales to deploy. You’ll work closely with engineers and our factories to develop new products and to find efficiencies that improve cost and quality of current products.
You will work directly with customers and account managers to help with technical sales presentations, and you will collect, analyze and apply voice of the customer feedback to your product line. Acting as the marketing expert for this line, you will develop / execute a product marketing strategy, create content and copy for marketing collateral and sales tools, lead product training and provide quotation guidance to the sales team, integrate the product line into our brand, and ensure effective product positioning and placement.
Activities include product planning, product definition, forecasting, promotion and product life cycle management. Responsibility also includes strategic planning, development and market introduction of products under his/her responsibility to ensure cost effective, competitive products.
- Develop short and long range business plans for product line consistent with the market needs and corporate strategies
- Work with strategic partners as well as internal and external manufacturing to manage availability, quality and life cycle of the product portfolio
- Determine the total market (domestic and global) and available market for the product line
- Prepare competitive analysis and formulation of competitive strategies for all products
- Gather customer/market requirements for product enhancements. Use this information to create product requirements for engineering team
- Responsible for product promotion and product introduction including sales training, representation at trade shows, product literature, general product training and product distribution to achieve business plan objectives.
- Responsible for the coordination with sales, marketing, training center and other groups as appropriate to achieve these objectives
- Define the strategy and content for each product line, including performance objectives and functional specifications
- Determine product pricing and recommend pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives and preparation of plans for margin improvement where necessary
- Attend trade shows and visit customers to maintain knowledge on market needs and competitive products and for presenting training and seminars as appropriate
- Provide commercial support for post-sale product issues, including those involving quality, delivery or pricing
You bring a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Science, Math) combined with 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management
Experience marketing or selling automation components, detailed knowledge of or experience with product management or product development, knowledge of Public Sector Education sales models and distribution channels desirable. MBA with emphasis in Marketing or Product Development also desirable. Demonstrated leadership capabilities, creativity and strategic development, and a proven ability to drive results. Strong communication skills and an ability to work within a team environment also critical to achieve the business objectives.
Coding & Charging Specialist
We’re a Little Different Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Responsibilities and Qualifications The position is responsible for reviewing and analyzing documentation present in the medical record for inpatient, outpatient and/or professional services to assign diagnoses, procedure(s), and charge codes as described by the physician(s) of record. Position would include clinical co-workers with combined facility and professional coding and charging responsibilities. Abides by the Standards of Ethical Coding as set forth by the American Health Information Management Association and adheres to official coding guidelines.
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications: Education:A.S. from an accredited Nursing or Health Information Management program or associated healthcare discipline or commensurate clinical experience.
Experience: At least 6 years of coding and/or charging experience in ICD-9-CM/ICD-10-CM/PCS diagnoses/procedure coding and/or HCPCS/CPT procedure coding in an acute care or professional service. Working knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology, MS-DRG, APC, or MPFS/RVU payment and facility charging methodologies. Certification/Registration:Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Health Information Technologist (RHIT), Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Coder-Hospital (CPC-H) Certified Radiology Cardiovascular Coding (CIRCC). If charge/clinical experience is met, one of the coding certifications must be met or completed within 6 months of employment or transfer.
Other skills & knowledge:Significantly advanced working knowledge and a high level of experience with the ICD-9-CM/ICD-10 CM/PCS and/or CPT/HCPCS coding classification systems, facility department charging, MSDRG's, APC's, MPFS/RVU’s, POA's, HACs; dependent upon whether an Inpatient, Outpatient, or Professional Services coder. Advanced knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy & physiology, and/or pharmacology. Excellent written/oral communication skills, flexibility, as well as the ability to multi-task.
Preferred Education:B.S. from an accredited Nursing or Health Information Management program or associated healthcare discipline. PreferredExperience: 8 or more years of recent clinical, coding/charging or consulting experience in inpatient/outpatient acute care hospital setting and/or professional services. PreferredOther skills & knowledge:3M encoder and Epic system familiarity preferred. We’ll Support You at Work and Home Our foundations are built on dignity and respect.
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision.
We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Position TypeFull TimeShift(s)Days
DepartmentMercy Coding Services
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA.
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator - Quilting/Wind-Up/Feed Operator
- Quilting/Wind-up/Feed Operator
31-Oct-2017 to 30-Dec-2017 (EST)
Louisville, KY, USA + $11.00
Full Time Includes health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation. Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job 3 Day work week! Production Bonus!! Sign On Bonus up to $1,750!!! $1.00/hr Shift Differential Louisville Bedding, a manufacturer of bedding components, in the Jeffersontown area is looking for Quilting/Wind-up/Feed Operators for our evening shifts. Operators needed for either Sunday
6am Availability for occasional Saturday overtime. Essential duties and responsibilities includes the following:
Loads and secures cloth onto continuous industrial quilting machine and assists with starting the quilting process.
Feeds and secures continuous quilted cloth onto wind-up bar and starts roll up process.
Cuts quilted cloth run, using scissors, at the designated point based on yardage specs.
Removes completed rolls of quilted cloth from the wind-up unit and places on pallets.
Starts new roll of quilted cloth onto wind-up bar without stopping machine.
Secures roll ends, weighs, bags, and labels previously finished quilted rolls, scans, and stores on supply rack, using hoist.
Checks width of quilted rolls and visually inspects quilted cloth for defects during wind-up operation.
Records weights and widths of batting rolls.
Maintains expected quality goals.
Maintains expected production goals.
Observes all department and company safety rules.
Maintains a clean work area. Properly disposes of trash and scrap at the end of the shift and as needed.
Any other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and conduct basic mathematics involving weight measurements.
While performing duties, employee will be regularly required to stand, walk, stoop and bend in order to operate equipment.
Must grip, push, pull and reach over shoulder level with both hands.
Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
May be required to wear personal protective equipment.
Must be able to pass criminal background check and screening for illegal substances.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!