Charleston Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
Nurse Practitioner - GAP Provider
OUR MISSION: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate care to Veterans?
Founded in 1670, Charleston, SC is the oldest city and one of the fastest growing communities in southeastern South Carolina. The rich history, distinguished architecture, and the multitude of cultural, educational, recreational and culinary offerings of Charleston put this city consistently among the most desirable cities to live in in the United States.
The Nurse Practitioner position in the Primary Care Service Line offers variable work assignments at the Primary Care Clinics at the RH Johnson VAMC, and the Goose Creek and Trident Community Based Outpatient Clinics. These clinics are staffed by a total of 28 primary care teams organized according to the Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) model that represents the Patient Centered Medical Home principle. They care for a total of over 25,000 Veteran patients. The clinics are directly supported by mental health, laboratory, radiology, social work, dietary and several different specialty services. As the parent facility, the RH Johnson VAMC in Charleston offers the full range of specialty care services according to its designation as a 1b VAMC.
The "gap" provider will function in the outpatient primary care clinics when planned or urgent need arises (covering for the regular team provider in case of leave, vacancy etc.). Regular working hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday with the option of work assignment for weekend and extended clinic hours. The successful candidate will have a high level of medical knowledge and possesses all the qualities for providing comprehensive and compassionate care for "those who served". The position offers the opportunity to care for a diverse patient population with a wide variety of disease conditions. It calls for excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and offers input into projects pertaining to the development of the Primary Care Service Line. It is designed for a long-term and full-time professional relationship with the Primary Care Service Line at the RH Johnson VAMC Charleston.
As the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, you will function as a member of a medical team and serve as a highly skilled expert who provides medical management of patients with a variety of medical problems/conditions. You will assist physicians in the clinic by evaluating new and follow-up patients, performing histories and physical exams, ordering ancillary tests, providing new patient education, making telephone calls, writing prescriptions, interpreting and managing lab results, and coordinating operating room schedules.
Collaborate with the client/family to establish physical, mental, cultural and environmental factors that facilitate or impede realistic goals and activities.
Conduct physical exams and document findings on initial, periodic, episodic, and/or annual health histories and physical examinations on patients seen in the clinical setting with the exception of the Admission History and Physical, which will be confirmed by the supervising physician.
Determine needs for therapeutic changes, diagnostic workups or subspecialty consultation and so order.
Order and/or interpret appropriate laboratory tests, x-rays, EKG's and other diagnostic studies and procedures normally performed as part of general medical care.
Provide follow-up for evaluation of outcomes of x-rays, laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures.
Detect and evaluate any significant change in patients' condition, treating as indicated with current evidence based practice.
Prescribe, administer and review/evaluate patient's response to pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment regimens, including narcotics and controlled medications, 3, 3N, 4, 5.
Managing patients who are receiving short or long-term anticoagulant treatment.
Evaluate outpatients and manage acute and chronic illnesses to include attention to maintenance of stable conditions, preventive health care and screening.
Formulate diagnostic plans and therapeutic regimen, including possible hospitalizations.
Make referrals to and collaborate with home health services to provide and maintain continuity of care.
Plan, provide and evaluate care that promotes wellness and prevents disease/injury and disability.
Assist patient to maintain their current state of health when disability already exists.
Assist patients to regain or improve their abilities to cope with states of health and illness.
Managing patients who are receiving short and long term anticoagulant treatment.
Provide education and counseling of the patient and the patient's family in preventive care, medical conditions and the use of prescribed treatments and drugs. Maintain phone contact with patients, families and home care agencies as indicated.
Treat respiratory distress and/or other emergent conditions in the absence of a physician or until a physician arrives.
Initiates basic life support and First Aid to the extent that training supports, following current AHA guidelines. Maintains current BLS certification.
Work Schedule: Monday
Friday, 8:00 am
Functional Statement Title/#: Nurse Practitioner (Primary Care)/#000000
Travel: Occasional Travel
- Travel between Ralph H Johnson VAMC, and the Trident and Goose Creek VA Outpatient Clinics
Application Open Date
Application Close Date
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Who May Apply
United States Citizens
More About VA
Annual leave shall accrue for full-time Nurses, and Nurse Anesthetists at the rate of 8 hours for each full biweekly pay period.
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
It is the policy of the VA to not deny employment to those that have faced financial hardships or periods of unemployment.
This position is in the Excepted Service and does not confer competitive status.
United States Citizenship Required; non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
VA encourages persons with disabilities to apply. The health related positions in VA are covered by Title 38, and are not covered by the Schedule A excepted appointment authority.
Veterans and Transitioning Service Members: Please visit the VA for Vets site for career-search tools for Veterans seeking employment at VA, career development services for our existing Veterans, and coaching and reintegration support for military service members.
If you are unable to apply online view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
Graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). In cases of graduates of foreign schools of professional nursing, possession of current, full, active and unrestricted registration will meet the requirement of graduation from an approved school of professional nursing. OR The completion of coursework equivalent to a nursing degree in a MSN Bridge Program that qualifies for professional nursing registration constitutes the completion of an approved course of study of professional nursing. Students should submit the certificate of professional nursing to sit for the NCLEX to the VA along with a copy of the MSN transcript. (Reference VA Handbook 5005, Appendix G6) OR In cases of graduates of foreign schools of professional nursing, possession of a current, full, active and unrestricted registration will meet the requirement for graduation from an approved school of professional nursing.
Current, full, active, and unrestricted registration as a graduate professional nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico) of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
Grade Determinations: The following criteria must be met in determining the grade assignment of candidates, and if appropriate, the level within a grade:
Nurse I Level I - An Associate Degree (ADN) or Diploma in Nursing, with no additional nursing practice/experience required.
Nurse I Level II - An ADN or Diploma in Nursing and approximately 1 year of nursing practice/experience; OR an ADN or Diploma in Nursing and a bachelor's degree in a related field with no additional nursing practice/experience; OR a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) with no additional nursing practice/experience.
..... click apply for full job details
Entry Level Management Training Program
NELL Executives is looking for ambitious, eager and driven candidates to join our accelerated Management Development Program. The goal of this 20 weeks management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success.
As a management trainee, you will learn all about what makes our industry one of the fastest growing and demanding occupations. You will be provided a solid foundation for leading a team.
In this development program, you will:
Attend industry-leading training.
Gain hands-on customer service experience and gain credibility by building your way into our management team
Be mentored by successful managers in our industry
Build your ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team through our comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
Coach associates and demonstrate your team management skills
Work on real life business projects and make meaningful contributions
Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with us. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
We offer incomparable opportunities in the industry when it comes to developing our people from an entry-level position through team leadership and into management.
All of our management team has started their careers in an entry level position including our CEO. It's up to you how far you'll go!
* Progression through the program is based upon performance.Candidate
Must be able to communicate well with others & enjoy working with people.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
A positive mental attitude and a great student mentality.
A solid work ethic and desire to advance.
At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
About NELL Executives:
We are a Charleston, SC based outsourced independent events, retail and in-store promotions company that has expanded from our headquarters in Portland, OR to multiple cities across the United States.
Our marketing campaigns for our telecommunication, sports, finance, health and beauty and nonprofit clients are carried out through our specialized events, retail and in store promotional campaigns to maximize client growth and brand awareness. Meeting with potential customers at our events, allows us to forge a lasting relationship with the customer, this rapport will help develop and aid in the retention of the customer. We meet our customers needs with the advantage of visual demonstration and product advice.
We have limited vacancy. FOR IMMEDIATE consideration email your resume to our Talent Acquisitions or apply NOW!*
Nurse: Operating Room (Or)
Top reasons to love this job
1. Becker's Top 100 Heart Programs
2. The Joint Commission recently named this facility as one of the nation’s top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row
3. Level III Trauma Program
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
1. Minimum 1 year of recent experience in Perioperative Nursing required
2. Current South Carolina RN license
3. BLS required
Tell me about this job –
The perioperative nurse is a registered nurse who plans, coordinates, delivers, and evaluates nursing care to patients whose protective reflexes or self-care abilities are potentially compromised during surgical or other invasive procedures., The perioperative nurse plans and implements nursing care to address the physical, psychological, and spiritual responses of the patient having a surgical or invasive procedure. May also perform in the surgical technician role.
Sr. Recruiters (Remote / Corporate-Sniper ) 15+ Yrs: Dod, Defense, Engineering, Cyber-Security
- Provided any recruiting tools necessary for your success as a recruiter and staffing team.
- Not a recruiting position which you'll be 'set-up to fail.'
- Sr. Recruiter (s); Remote / Virtual with 25% travel. To drive corporate staffing from ground- UP.
- College degree is NOT required.
- Seeking "career recruiters" even if economic laps in employment.
- Sniper recruiting (more time sourcing/relationship building) - not spam recruiting.
- Required to know your targets with skill-set ranges acceptable (spam spends time with spam more than targeted results).
- Strong industry experience within; DoD, Cyber-Security, Defense.
- Full-Cycle duties range from: sourcing, closing, negotiating offers/options, offer letters, background checks within corporate requirements.
- Required to call candidates advising JOB description eMailed.
- Required to contact candidates outside employment hours with weekend hours (for hard to reach contacts). Regular hours to 7p - speakig with candidates outside employment hours. However, Fridays are flexible with only morning.
- Morning global meeting with leadership teams.
- Attend your division Hiring Managers and HR remote meetings to hear about new projects or project changes. They'll ask you (briefly) about their division recruiting and if obstacles (on both sides) which they might offer assistance to the recruiter as well, etc.Believing, by their division recruiter attending the technical/engineering meetings - their division recruiter will have a great 'visual' of staffing needs / more associated with Hiring Manager team / helps the recruiter to perform their jobs with more sniper recruiting techniques. Basically, recruiters are truly partnered with the Hiring Manger team, more than HR Team. It's a dotted line to HR . With straight line to your division VP on his budget.
- Strong customer service and closing skills.
- Excellent, staffing- Time-Management
- Pre-qualify candidates in 10-15 minutes with understanding they're busy - get to the root of the JOB in a kind, quick, and professional manor while reaching candidates on phone. Don't need to schedule, long, pre-qualifying, phone interviews when a sniper recruiter.
- Thorough understanding of 2-3 page 'rocket-science' JOB descriptions.
- Not intimidated by resumes 2-5 pages long with ability to read between resume lines past key-words.Client does not limit candidates resumes or decline top candidates with detailed resume; as the more detailed the better. Basically, client accepts candidates 'master resumes' submitted, and to ensure 'no candidate left in the dust.'
- Required to understand or strong 'self-efficient' and 'pro-active' research: industries, alternative skill-sets, with project knowledge's.
- Required to drive Hiring Manager process within Human Resource process.
- Seeking self-efficient recruiters as 'no hand-holding.'
- Ability to thoroughly track ATS with precision for 'open, hire, close' ratio's.
- Post JOBs.
- Create JOB orders.
- Human Resource (general) legal and ethical knowledge's.
- Permanent Corporate Staffing; Leadership, Engineering, Government, Cyber-Security.
- Contract Staffing for Engineering and Consultants billing: $65.00-$400.00+/hr. Internal corporate recruiters will: find, negotiate and retain the internal contract/consultants. While negotiating the "spread."
- Basically, a recruiter whom "is like a dog with a bone" with strong visual to "head-off passes" including "proactive thought process."
- A recruiter accustom to "doing it all" without direction. Simply, knows staffing "inside and out", and with no task too small or large.
- Professional recruiter who truly enjoys staffing with candidate and Hiring Manager interaction.
- Candidate must know staffing "extremely well', as will drive hiring Managers with Human Resource partnering - basically, you're expected to be 'the boss of yourself' and "take control."
- Offer staffing idea's. Especially, if saves time and offers Hiring Managers and HR - quality "Time Management."
- Drive interviewing process for better candidate (experience) and Hiring Manger (time management - is key).
- Sourcing with strong (kind) relationship building.
- Pipeline from 40-70+ within diversified skills.
- Must answer the phone and be available, although remote/virtual.
- Provided a company cell.
- Provided a company lap-top.
- 15+ years Sr. Recruiting within large global corporate, start-ups and staffing agency.
- 15+ years in technology and leadership recruiting with recent; DoD, Defense, Engineering, Cyber-security.
- 15+ years full-cycle staffing.
- Contract and Permanent staffing employment history.
- Strong, follow-up and follow-through.
- Excellent communication.
- Proactive thinker.
- Knowledge of "Rolling Pipeline Tactics."
- Knowledge of "Project Level Prioritizing."
- Strong, relationship building.
- Ability to read past resume key-words relating over-all skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent customer service techniques.
- Excellent 'offer to close' ratios.
- Previous experience rolling pipe-line of 50-70+ requirements.
Thank you, for your review and consideration of our JOB opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Registered Nurse (Rn) Emergency Room Centre Pointe Freestanding ED Mix
"Our new leadership has been great. The people I work with are like family, including the doctors." Charge Nurse, 9 years at Trident ER
"Best Emergency Room visit ever, very attentive staff and friendly and very professional." Patient on recent Trident ER visit
"This was a wonderful experience. Considering the emergency... I felt taken care of from the moment I arrived. The staff was friendly, family-like, confidence in the ability to care!" Patient on recent Trident ER visit
Trident Health is a multi-facility health system located in South Carolina's Lowcountry, and is part of the national HCA healthcare network. Trident is comprised of two acute care hospitals - Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center - and Moncks Corner Medical Center, which provides outpatient medical services and 24/7 Emergency Services.
Affiliated with Trident are a number of physician practices that provide family medicine, surgical services and specialty medical care. These quality-focused entities work together to bring excellence in medical and wellness services to residents of the Lowcountry. For the third straight year, The Joint Commission recently recognized Trident as one of the nation's top hospitals for quality and safety.
"We create a caring environment where healing occurs."
- Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina.
- BLS - Healthcare provider on hire (American Heart Association)
- ACLS Certification on hire or within 6 months of hire or transfer date
- PALS Certification on hire or within 6 months of hire or transfer date
- NRP (MCMC,CPMC) Certification on hire or within 6 months of hire or transfer date
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire or transfer date
B. Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.; BSN preferred
C. Experience: Experience in acute care preferred.
1-Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
2- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer.
D. Special qualifications:
Effective communication skills; both orally and written. Computer skills needed. Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong problem solving skills.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Attention Drivers! We're offering a$2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Nov. 30, 2017! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!)
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
- Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
- 1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
- Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
- .44 cpm reached after 4 months
- Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
- Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
- $20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
- Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
- Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
- Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
- 4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
- All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
- Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
- Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
- Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
- Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
- We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
- Home EVERY Week(with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
- 84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
- Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
- PrePass Plus
- Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
- No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
- Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
- Count freight
- Complete fuel tickets
- Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
- Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
- Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
- Regular predictable attendance
- Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Civil Project Manager to support their diverse industrial, commercial, and heavy highway Site Construction operations. Primary responsibilities will include: Serve as the principle on site management representative for construction projects, having overall responsibility for ensuring the project is staffed properly, meets the budgetary requirement, and is completed accurately in a timely fashion. Manages these key components of the construction business, without sacrificing quality, resulting in a profitable venture for the operation.
Additional position responsibilities: Communicates with subcontractors and vendors to resolve various issues such as contract interpretations, changes in construction documents, change orders and request for proposals. Communicates reviews and prepares for appropriate staffing and materials needed on a daily basis. Communicates with superintendents to update each other on daily activities such as changes from engineer and architect as well as being told, by the superintendents, of all issues, problems and task that are currently taking place on the projects.
Keeps a diary and telephone log recording daily activities, conversations and schedules changes. Responsible for creating and maintaining the project schedule. Inspects finishes for quality control. Creates, executes, and distributes punch list and follow up to see punch work is completed. Follows up on owner deficiency list to see they are corrected.
Reviews plans, specifications, and shop drawings. Maintains a safe project by enforcing OSHA regulations. Estimates owner and architect’s initiated changes to contract documents (Change Orders) and contractor or subcontractor initiated change order request. Assist the estimating department in bidding next project. Negotiates with owners, architects and subcontractors to successfully execute change orders.
Takes project photographs. Expedites material delivery. Attends meetings and take and execute minutes. Reviews all project correspondence on a daily basis. Reviews and approves all submittals and shop drawings for conformance with contract documents prior to the release of these items to Engineer.Maintains an updated RFI log for each project. Prepares cost reports and turns into Vice President of Operations and the Chief Financial Officer on a monthly basis. Maintains an updated correspondence log for each project. Maintains a buyout log during the buyout stage of the project. Writes owner/contractor construction agreement. Completes a master cost breakdown. Prepares a job organization chart.
The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree in Civil Engineering. Experience in a directly related field may be accepted in lieu of formal education.
Recent graduate and/or a minimum of 3-5 years of civil project management experience. Proficient in Primavera P6 Scheduling Software, B2W, ViewPoint and AutoCAD.
We are committed to achieving the ideal match for both our clients and candidates, and focus on cultivating relationships rather than taking a transactional approach. Our thorough research, screening and evaluation processes enable us to represent exceptional professionals with the expertise, commitment and interpersonal and communication skills your firm requires.
Commercial And Industrial Electricians Of All Skill Levels Apply Now!
Jump start your career with an opportunity with us today. We have been in the Electrical industry for 20 years in the Charleston, SC area. We take pride in your success!
Benefits of working for us include:
• Healthcare, dental, vision and life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Tool rebate
• Unlimited referral bonus
• Overtime and Prevailing Wage opportunities
• Holiday and Milestone pay
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- Commercial and/or Industrial Electrical Experience - 3 + Months
Contact us today to hear about our great opportunities to expand your career.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!