Charlotte Job Description Sample
Our client, a large healthcare system in the Charlotte, NC area has a need for an Evening shift Lab Manager to join their team.?? MUST have acute care hospital lab management experience or a reference lab! ?? Strongly preferred- experience working in a high volume reference lab; experience in lean management. Job Summary Plans, organizes, and coordinates all the activities within the technical operations of the CLN-Core Lab on second and third shifts.
Leads and develops team members in the execution of the lab??????s responsibilities. Manages the Core Lab as an operational unit. Essential Functions Leads, supervises, administers, plans and supports the development and coordination of team member, process improvements, and support testing operations.
Teaches and develops direct reports to perform roles. Attends daily huddles and weekly leader huddles. Supports the development of solutions for complex problems based on facts, observations, experience and judgment.
Escalates problems as needed. Coaches and develops direct reports to lead problem solving activities. Ensures the quality of testing throughout the Core Lab.
Ensures quality issues are investigated and countermeasures are implemented to prevent reoccurrence. Ensures abnormal conditions or quality issues are documented and reported. Ensures continuous effort to identify sources of waste and develops plans to eliminate sources of waste.
Provides input on the development of a long-range strategic plan relative to services, programs, human resources, capital needs and other resource requirements. Provides input to annual operations plan with departmental goals, dashboards, key activities, time lines, and resource requirements. Ensures input is clearly defined and understood by all team members and stakeholders.
Works with the Core lab leadership to develop and implement annual operating and capital budgets. Ensures that the Core Lab is adequately staffed and managed during off shifts. Coordinates with Human Resources on a continual basis on plans to meet future volume and service requirements.
Recruits, interviews, and selects Group Leaders, Team Leaders, and other team members. Evaluates and counsels direct reports and team members relative to performance, conduct, attendance, and adherence to Core Lab policies and procedures. Develops a succession plan for each level of Core Lab team members and leadership.
Ensures all requirements of applicable regulatory agencies (federal, state, local) are satisfied at all times. Supports the activities of the Core Lab Director and provide leadership coverage when the Director is not present. Education, Experience and Certifications Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field required; Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business, Science or another related field is preferred. 3 years of relevant leadership experience required; Group Leader and Team Leader experience counts as leadership experience. Demonstrated track record of achieving results. ??
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Director Of Managed Care Contracting
2 openings available
Work in the HQ of a major health system with over 900 locations in a visible position as VP/Director Managed Care Contracting.?? Relocation candidates welcome!
Ensures appropriate planning and execution of each negotiation, and manages contracting staff to ensure appropriate contract rates and language are negotiated within established deadlines with yields that meet or exceed budget. Ensures health system maintains payor pricing parity and develops contracting strategy for the System, and ensures implementation of strategy through contracting activities.
?????????????????? Reviews staff output including financial and operational evaluation, rates, and contract language for all managed care contracts.
Mentors and develops staff skills and abilities.
?????????????????? Participates actively in system-wide major payor negotiation and participates in other negotiations on an as-needed basis.
?????????????????? Ensures appropriate contracting planning is completed and presented to MHR Management, including annual System Contracting Plan and individual negotiation plans.
?????????????????? Develops and maintains relationships with contracted Payors.
?????????????????? Maintains current working knowledge of all system contracts. Evaluate, recommend and oversee implementation of an on-line contract document management system.
?????????????????? Provides System with accurate and current managed care market intelligence by maintaining a working understanding of local, regional, and national trends. Conducts competitive market assessments, changes and impact of regulatory environment, changes and impact of payor initiatives and provide other information to support MHR reporting initiatives.
?????????????????? Communicates actively in managed care initiatives and results to appropriate audiences.
?????????????????? Develops and maintains cooperative internal working relationships to effectively evaluate and assess overall impact of contracting initiatives.
Proactively work with MHR Contract Compliance to understand operational issues and the impact on contracting. Proactively work with MHR Performance Management to report and refine reporting of contract performance, analysis and modeling tools.
Education, Experience and Certifications Bachelors Degree required, Advanced degree, MBA or MHA preferred.
Seven years provider experience as a contract negotiator required; willing to consider ten years combined provider and/or payor experience as a contract negotiator.
Proven track record of closing negotiations on time and at or exceeding budget expectations.
Open to both Hospital and Managed Care Director of Contracting experience
Must have closed negotiations for a major payor/major system required
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Phlebotomists/Medical Assistants Needed
Hello Phlebotomists and Medical Assistants!
Phlebotek Phlebotomy Services, the largest phlebotomy and medical assisting staffing agency in the nation, is searching for phlebotomists in the Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Phlebotek receives phlebotomy and medical assistant employment requests from doctors offices, hospitals, clinics, blood banks, laboratories, and health screening companies. Phlebotomy and Medical requests can range from a few hours to full time.
We have an immediate need for a FULL-TIME to be a part of a traveling mobile phlebotomy collection team.
Location: Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Hours: Monday - Friday, varied schedule to include early mornings and late evenings, Saturday and Sunday assignments possible.
Training: 3-4 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
Job Specifics: whole blood collection, temperature, pulse, blood pressure and other vitals, equipment preparation prior to and post blood collections, quality control on equipment, setup and break down of mobile drives including carrying equipment, maintain donor confidentiality and donor records, preparation of specimens and donor records for transport.
Physical Demands: Constant up and down, standing for extended periods of time, must be able to lift and carry up to 40lbs, good physical mobility.
2 years of phlebotomy experience, current phlebotomy certification, valid driver's license, reliable transportation, open schedule, excellent customer service skills,
Looking forward to working with you!
Sr. Project Manager (Partial Remote / Onsite Contract)
Sr. Project Manager (partial remote /onsite contract)
Working directly with Technologent clients the successful candidate will plan, direct and coordinate Information Technology company-wide projects and initiatives to ensure those projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frames and funding parameters. (some remote work is possible) Will be required to be onsite initially.
Utilizing Clarity and various project management methodologies the ideal incumbent will manage multiple projects of various size and scope to successful completion. A proven background at an enterprise level within large corporate environments with a wide geographical reach is ideal.
· Consults with management and reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frames, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
· Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
· Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of projects.
· Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
· Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
· Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
· Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
· Coordinates and response to requests for changes from original specifications.
· Develops and maintains project documentation.
· Develops quality assurance test plans and directs quality assurance testing.
· Coordinates project activities with various departments
Skills and Abilities:
· Proven track record leading and directing individuals at all levels within the company to achieve desired results.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work with all levels of clients personnel.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze an issue/problem and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, parallel projects of various levels of complexity.
· Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.
· Demonstrated ability utilizing CA Technologies Clarity software suite
Preferred Education & Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Project Management or a related field OR equivalent experience
Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP) preferd
Contract Length 6 months to 1 year +
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns.
Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.
In this position you will...
- assist the outside sales team to qualify opportunities
- help sell packaging equipment and solutions
- help quote projects
- manage projects through installation
- work with machine manufacturers to make sure they understand the customers' needs
- travel up to 50% (typically not gone for more than a week straight)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the packaging equipment industry with in-depth knowledge of packaging materials and sources for equipment and consumables.
- Develop sales and marketing programs around packaging equipment
- Lead the activities for training the sales force in the new technologies and functionalities with regard to packaging equipment and automation systems.
- Generate packaging equipment and material handling solutions by conducting plant surveys, identifying opportunities and proceeding to specify the proper equipment for the challenge with existing and new customers.
- Build strong relationships with plant engineers, operation leaders and equipment buyers with existing and new customers.
- Create accurate plant layouts and conceptual drawings for projects that require a higher degree of engineering than an equipment brochure.
- Identify opportunities in all areas of packaging and provide solutions that contribute to the sales and profit generated from existing and new customers.
- Develop and create plan layouts and designs using AutoCAD.
- Maintain an awareness of marketplace opportunities, trends, changes and threats to company success.
- Identify opportunities in all areas of packaging and provide solutions that contribute to the sales and profit generated from existing and new customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree (an Engineering Degree is preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with automation equipment (packaging equipment is a plus!)
- Problem solving and solution selling skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD to generate plant layouts
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely completion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
Sales Rep Charlotte NC
Permanent positions with full benefits package, competitive compensation (base + uncapped monthly commissions) DOE
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote and sell genetic tests & services to target physician practices as defined by the Sales Plan.
- Manage customer relationships in a defined geographical territory in order to strengthen the company brand.
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads as quickly as possible. Make new calls on potential customers to stimulate interest in the company's services.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales volume/revenue targets.
- Design and implement account strategies at the territory level that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Develop call plans, routes, and objectives for each client. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone. Some overnight travel may be necessary.
- Coordinate appropriate support resources (client services, telemarketing, technical) to maximize and strengthen customer relationships.
- Advise management of any information pertinent to the company's activities, gathered as a result of observations made in the field. Report information regarding new services, activities of competitors, upgrades in capabilities and referrer's needs, etc.
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in laboratory diagnostic testing and health care industry in order to be capable of understanding referrers and prospects needs and with the assistance of professional staff, to provide workable solutions to referrer's requirements.
- Attend trade shows as a representative of the Company in a sales/technical capacity.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all customer/company interactions, respect patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from or interface with Sales Management.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company's policies and procedures.
- Perform other projects/tasks, as requested by the Company.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years sales experience in the laboratory/diagnostic sales industry, with proven track record of success.
- 2+ years sales experience in outside sales position working with/calling on physicians (i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, etc.) with proven track record of success
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven relationships with customer base
- Bachelor's Degree in science or marketing from a four-year college or university.
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Positive self-presentation that embodies the culture of Pathway.
- Endorsement from physicians that demonstrate strong customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess interpersonal, public speaking, and sales skills.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: sale, quota, lab, diagnostic, insurance, health, doctors, weight, vitamins, aging, nutritionist, wellness
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!