Charlottesville Job Description Sample
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Data Scientist/Developer III
InCadence is currently seeking a Data Scientist/Developer III to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Data Scientist will have a strong background in data mining, data analysis, aggregation, fusion, and visualization. The successful candidate will conduct all-source analyses and implement innovative methodologies to support scientific and technical assessments of military ground forces research, systems, and operations for U.S. Government clients..
- Provide all-source assessments, responding to requests for information, entering data into databases, and contributing to Government products such as briefings, assessments, and reports.
- Other duties as assigned
- AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience processing, tagging, and indexing structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sets
- Experience developing research designs, formulating testable questions, identifying and defining key variables, choosing and implementing appropriate methodologies.
- Proficient in creating mathematical models and coding in R and Matlab
- Experienced manipulating data sets and interpreting findings using a mix of programs (e.g., Matlab, R) and statistical techniques
- Intermediate to expert in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using text/web analytics for word searches; bibliometric analysis tools
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science with at least 3 years of experience
- Experience coding in Python
- Experience using Kibana visualization tools
- Experience with “Big Data” (parallel processing power and options for handling analysis)
- Ability to understand retrieval processes in Microsoft SQL or experience working in SQL
- Experience reviewing and assessing military ground technologies
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.
InCadence is currently seeking an Aerospace Engineer to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Aerospace Engineer shall shall have expertise in aerospace engineering as they pertain to determining the characteristics of current foreign military systems and predicting future capabilities and battlefield effectiveness of such systems, specifically unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and helicopter materials and structures. The Employee shall have experience in using CAD software. The Employee shall have expertise in determination of aircraft aerodynamic performance through use of modeling techniques. The Employee shall possess the ability to apply knowledge of the collected intelligence data, scientific, engineering, and/or technical principles, weapon technology, combat environments and tactics to develop an assessment of foreign nations' military intentions and the capabilities, limitations, and vulnerabilities of their military systems or processes.
- Analyzes aerospace product or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Evaluates product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Formulates mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.
- Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers.
- Performs risk assessment of aerospace systems and generates risk mitigation plans and strategies.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- BS in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience analyzing capabilities of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and helicopter materials and structures.
- Experience in modeling techniques for determining aerodynamic performance
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD).
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
- MS or PhD in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience in characterization of system design and performance, prediction of future capabilities and effectiveness, technology, materials, subsystems and components, and the effects these factors have on aircraft technical/tactical capabilities.
- Knowledge of state-of-the art emergent UAV and sUAS technologies.
- Experience working with UAV related third-party software (specifically related to Group 1-3 systems 0-1320lbs)
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.
Frontend Software Engineer - Ui/Ux Development And Design
Are you a Frontend Software Engineer who loves to create beautiful software design in an engaging environment?. We are looking for exceptional web developers with strong software engineering chops and solid UI/UX design skills to join our front-end development team.
You will design and develop innovative user interfaces and information visualizations for a growing web application to help our end users make sense of their challenging problems. This position is unique among front-end development positions in that you will be responsible for building and maintaining a front-end codebase that is used across many products at the company. This requires a keen focus on keeping the interface intuitive while still enabling all of the powerful data analysis tools necessary to slice and dice a problem.
You will work with our superlative team that includes Systems Engineers, Mathematicians, Computer Scientists, UI/UX Designers, and Developers. Solving fun and challenging problems is in our DNA - at CCRi, we only take on interesting projects.
Are dedicated to designing and building superb user interfaces
· Have experience developing and iterating on mockups, translating these to style and code
· Have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
· Have a strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing a stellar user experience
· Enjoy researching and testing the latest and greatest technologies
· Have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Learn quickly and want to share knowledge
· Enjoy working in an exciting, dynamic environment with a great team of intelligent co-workers
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field with at least 2 additional years of related professional experience
· US citizenship required
Bonus points if you also:
· Use Angular, or have experience with other JS frameworks
· Have experience writing in TypeScript
· Have experience with css pre-processors (Stylus, LESS, SASS, etc)
· Use data visualization tools/toolkits such as d3 or similar libraries
· Have experience developing map based applications using OpenLayers, Leaflet, Google Maps, etc.
· Are familiar with all aspects of software development, including client/server programming
· Have the ability to drive and review APIs for back-end functionality
· Are interested in data mining, analytics, and/or machine learning
We’re looking for candidates with solid technical foundations and a desire to continue learning. Preference given to candidates with an active security clearance.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and status as a US citizen, and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Failure to do so can and will result in dismissal.
- Intellectually Challenging Work and Learning Opportunities· Health Insurance· Short Term Disability Insurance· Generously Defined Benefit Retirement· Extremely Flexible Vacation Policy· Relocation
Want to know more about CCRi? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjIqoDmAg4I
Short Term Assignment through end of year; maybe extended if they can't get project complete - Project is helping with the transition of GE & Emmerson site's data.
The Administrator I provides effective and responsive administrative/secretarial services to support business leaders in day-to-day business operations and activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
-Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members.
-Cataloging Data via excel
-Boxing & Shipping sensitive materials
-Provide general office administrative services.
-Help keep organization charts up to date as directed
-Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential
- High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent.
- 1-2 years secretarial/administrative experience
- Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
UVA Encompass Health Nutrition Services Manager
The Nutrition Services Manager plans, directs and coordinates the activities of the Nutrition Services Department to provide nutritional services to patients as well as employees and guests. The position establishes policies and procedures to provide administrative direction for cafeteria management, food preparation, distribution, service, budgeting, purchasing, sanitation standards, safety practices, staffing and staff development. In addition, the Manager may assist Dietitian with nutrition assessments if qualified.
The Manager is responsible for helping to create an environment and culture that enables the department to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals. This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
Job Code: 100082
CDM or Dietetic Technician registration with ADA if required by State or other regulatory agency.
Current member of ADA if required by State or other regulatory agency.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
Graduate of an associate degree program in food service, preferred. Must have thorough knowledge of nutrition and dietetics, administration and operation of hospital food services, and knowledge of all H.A.C.C.P. guidelines, preferred.
Three years food service supervisory experience, preferably in healthcare
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
Ability to lift, push, pull and retrieve approximately 100% of the time.
Ability to safely lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Ability to safely push/pull objects weighing up to 150 pounds on wheels, with assistance, if necessary. The push/pull weight will be based on a loaded maximum weight of 300 pounds per cart.
Ability to demonstrate safe retrieval skills from above the head to floor level with objects up to 50 pounds.
Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment.
Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
Ability to work independently without supervision.
Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
Wet surfaces and sharp objects and high noise levels possible
Hot and cold temperatures extremes
May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
Meets established attendance standards.
Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: PO Box 3817, Charlottesville 22903
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1825124
Wireless District Sales Manager - Northern Virginia
Wireless District Sales Manager
MobileNOW is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service. We have locations nation-wide, offering products, services and promotions with continued growth in 2015. Our success is built on our unique process for delivering a great customer experience which allows your creative and unique personality to shine. MobileNOW provides a fun and competitive environment with advancement opportunities and lots of opportunity to learn. Our compensation package is competitively dynamic rewarding results and hard work. Come and join our winning team of professionals!
We are currently seeking a District Manager to lead our Sales Team. The position will require you to maximize profitability within a defined market area while effectively representing the goals, virtues, and ideologies of MobileNOW.
The ideal candidate is a Sales Driver displaying exemplary leadership, which includes strong business acumen, strong communication and outstanding cognitive skills in terms of both critical and analytical thinking. Qualified candidates must be highly-motivated, customer-oriented, and success-driven, while thriving in a dynamic, energetic, and competitive sales environment. Candidates must also maintain excellent time management habits and prioritize situations with superb problem-solving abilities.
This will be an exciting opportunity with growth!
Become fluent in the companies' performance management program
Develop all employees for leadership and advancement with the company performance management program
Drive sales and monitor all aspects of store operations for a group of four to six locations
Responsible to recruit, train, and career-path ideal employees for internal promotions within the organization
Must efficiently deliver all matters related to products, rate plans, company policies, procedures, and marketing strategies to internal and external customers
Maintain and develop professional relationships with our vendors and internal support teams
Act as a corporate liaison and provide thorough communication between retail locations and office headquarters
Can do attitude with integrity and an ever present willingness.
Proven track record as a Sales Driver with marked achievements in meeting/exceeding quotas and revenue goals
Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
Minimum three to five years of management experience, or two+ years of multi-unit management experience
Prior retail or sales experience in the wireless industry preferred, but not required
Travel required; must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
Leadership Development Training Program
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(K), Life, Short & Long Term Disability
Bonus & Incentive Plan
Paid time off program
Career growth in a fun, professional, and competitive work environment in an organization that recognizes and rewards top performers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!