Charlottesville Job Description Sample
Seasonal Customer Service, Retail Full Time Eastridge Mall (Ca)
Every day brings a new opportunity for our Seasonal Associates to shine brighter. You’ll work independently and as part of a high-performance retail team to help make memorable shopping experiences for our customers. From interacting with customers to making sure the store is ready for business you’ll be a part of the big picture and the daily details. Many of our current executives and staff started as seasonal associates and joined the regular Macy’s team after the holiday season! ... More »
So if you’re a self starter with good time management skills and love the holidays, why not put your expertise to work! Join our seasonal team: Apply today!
Join this dynamic store team and you will have the opportunity to perform a wide range of retail functions ensuring that the customer is always our #1 priority. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll perform placement and replenishment of merchandise on the selling floor, complete price changes, set up sales, and fill customers’ on-line orders. As the holiday season progresses, you’ll create an exceptional shopping experience by engaging with customers, completing register transactions and delivering a clean, neat, and easy to shop environment.Click here to see the full job description for the Seasonal Retail Customer Service Associate, including all essential functions and qualifications.
Seasonal Customer Service Associate shift start times will vary by location. Shift start times include:
- Early Mornings- Shift starts between 4 am and 6 am
- Mid Mornings- Shift starts between 7 am and 10 am
- Afternoons- Shift starts between 11 am and 2 pm
- Mid Afternoons- Shift starts between 3 pm and 5 pm
- Evenings- Shift starts between 6 pm and 9 pm
- Late Evenings- Shift starts between 10 pm and midnight
No prior experience is required. Seasonal Customer Service Associates should have excellent communication skills, enjoy engaging with customers, and be comfortable using technology. Along with a strong sense of urgency, he/she should possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This position involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, and involves lifting at least 30 lbs. Must be available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include day, evening, weekend and/or holidays, based on department and/or store/company needs.
Assistant, Associate, Or Full Professor Of Nuclear Medicine #
The Division of Nuclear Medicine in the Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging at the University of Virginia seeks applicants for a faculty position as Chief of Nuclear Medicine. Rank/tenure are dependent upon qualifications and experience. The selected candidate is expected to have a strong clinical background and research experience in molecular imaging, work with current faculty to help advance the academic missions of the Department and continue to build/grow internal and external collaborations. The Department has growing collaborations with the UVA Brain, Data Science, and NanoStar Institutes, external institutions, industry, and federal agencies.
The Division provides clinical coverage for general and cardiac scintigraphy, SPECT, SPECT-CT, PET-CT, general nuclear medicine studies and radionuclide therapy. Educating medical students, residents and fellows in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology is a critical component of our core mission. The Department has a robust research infrastructure which includes a human PET CT dedicated for research, a trimodal animal PET and SPECT CT scanner, a radiochemistry facility to synthesize novel agents, and a cyclotron.
This position will come with protected academic time commensurate with expectation of scholarly productivity and impactful peer-reviewed publications. Acquisition of extramural funding to support these activities is expected. The individual will also participate in and oversee the physician peer review process for the Division, partner with the Health System staff to ensure optimization and monitoring of and education specific to radiation hygiene, handling of hazardous materials, safety processes, imaging and therapy protocols, quality control, and compliance with federal and accreditation agencies pertaining to nuclear medicine. This individual will also serve as the Authorized User for the Medical Center and help in determining if the use and application of new therapeutic agents and radiopharmaceuticals is justified.
Candidates must have an Doctor of Medicine with board certification in Nuclear Radiology (ABR) or Nuclear Medicine (ABNM) or equivalent. Post-graduate professional experience in Nuclear Medicine including PET/CT is expected. A proven record of garnering funding to support research, high-impact peer-reviewed publications, and demonstrated excellence in teaching and clinical excellence is preferable.
The UVa Health System is located in Charlottesville, Virginia, a beautiful and highly desirable location of the Mid-Atlantic region, two hours' drive from Washington, D.C. with the Blue Ridge Mountains to the West. It has been rated as one of the best US cities to live, based on cost of living, climate, and quality of life, as well as having been named one of the healthiest and happiest cities in the United States.
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Doctor of Medicine, board certification in Nuclear Radiology (ABR) or Nuclear Medicine (ABNM), post grad professional experience in Nuclear Medicine including PET/CT, proven record of garnering funding to support research
Delivery Driver - Keep 100% Of Your Tips
|We are looking for drivers in Charlottesville to deliver food to hungry diners. It’s quick and easy to get started!|
*Hourly guaranteed minimum if requirements are met.
Travel Nurse (Rn) - 13 Week Contract
MedPro is hiring Registered Nurses for immediate and future 13 week travel contracts in Virginia and Nationwide. Specialties include DIALYSIS, ICU, MED SURG, TELE, ER, OR, LABOR and DELIVERY and more!
MedPro is a company run by nurses, for nurses. As part of the MedPro team, you will enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive set of benefits including health, life and disability insurance; matching 401(k); company-paid accommodations; travel reimbursement and more. In addition, all MedPro nurses will automatically become a part of the MedPro Experience personalized employee experience program that embraces and celebrates travel professionals!
Why choose Grubhub?
- Earn a Per Order Fee + Mileage + Keep 100% of your tips
- We offer a guaranteed hourly minimum of $10/ hour*
- Create your own schedule
- Orders are prepaid - just pick up and go!
- Car or bike
- 19+ years of age
- Valid driver's license & auto insurance
Grubhub Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering and delivery service, serving more than 1100 U.S. cities and London.
Previous delivery experience is not required, but we encourage drivers and bikers from other delivery or ridesharing services such as Postmates, Sprig, Caviar, Munchery, Eat24, DoorDash, Google Express, AmazonFresh, Instacart, Lyft, Sidecar, Maple, Munchery, Amazon and Uber to apply. We also welcome drivers and bikers from the transportation, food services and hospitality industries. Let's get you on the road. Apply Today!
*Hourly guaranteed minimum if requirements are met.
Partnering with Grubhub is a great opportunity for anyone looking for flexible work. All qualified delivery partners will be independent contractors and will use their own reliable car or bike. Delivery drivers must have a valid driver's license, 2 years of U.S. driving experience, a clean driving record and minimum auto insurance. Delivery partners will use their own iPhone or Android phone and their data and text plan.
Travel Rn-Dialysis Nurse - Chronic Travel Dialysis Nurse Needed For Ch
A chronic dialysis program in the beautiful state of Virginia is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a VA or Compact License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this eight week assignment.
Come visit the beautiful town of Charlottesville, VA. On your days off enjoy a visit to the Ashlawn Opera, the performing arts center, or the Charlottesville pavilion for local events. Enjoy the small town atmosphere with all the convenience of a large city!
Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
Outpatient Setting8 Week AssignmentVA or Compact LicenseWe offer travel allowances and paid housing.You are covered under our professional liability insurance. We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage. We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match! You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.
Restaurant Manager-Charlottesville, VA
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid or closing shifts. Key responsibilities include hiring, managing, supervising and training restaurant team members and ensuring a Gold Standard guest experience.
All management positions at BJ's Restaurants are classified as exempt. As an exempt manager, you must spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must regularly exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of consequence to the restaurant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operational Execution
- Perform Open / Mid-Day / Closing duties
- Conduct daily briefings on matters of importance to the team
- Manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues
- Manage the Restaurant Risk Review audit process and implement necessary changes
- Manage local restaurant marketing, sales building, and community involvement
- Facilitate and participate in Continued Education Program
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws
- Make recommendations concerning development, promotion, and disciplinary action affecting team members
- Make hiring and termination recommendations to General Manager
- Cooperate with Team Member Relations Department and management team in investigating Team Member Hotline and Restaurant Support Center inquiries relating to restaurant
- Food & Beverage Execution
- Ensure safety & sanitation
- Monitor food and beverage quality and execution
- Conduct Quarterly Food Reviews
- Prepare and receive orders of food and beverages
- Conduct weekly inventories to ensure that proper levels are stocked and to assess ordering patterns and changes
- Monitor and validate daily prep production
- Team Member Relations
- Coach, mentor, and discipline hourly team members
- Monitor facilitate team member recognition
- Service Execution and Guest Relations
- Train, coach and develop team members to ensure they are providing Gold Standard service to BJ's guests
- Manage guest relations and guest recovery
- A minimum of two years full service, high volume, casual dining restaurant management experience
- High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Ability to motivate and direct team members and work effectively in management team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional guest service orientation
- Ability to stand and walk around a restaurant to supervise operations for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, and raise arms above head on occasion
Regional CDL A Truck Drivers
New Pay Package
Regional runs home weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available Select Locations
$1,000 Referral Bonus Select Locations
Drive New Equipment
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Must have 1 year verifiable experience
Safety is a condition of employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop and Hook In Most Locations
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company truck, company truck driver, otr company, over the road company, regional driver route, regional driving, regional driving route, time at home
Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants build solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. They work with a full portfolio of awesome products including wireless, connected car, and wearables. They also offer integrated, seamless, and smart entertainment options including DIRECTV & DIRECTV NOW.
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You'll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. AT&T Sales training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
Cdl-A Established Team Driver Jobs
R.E. Garrison is now hiring drivers in multiple positions.
Interested? Apply now!
Established Company Team Driver Benefits
- $.70 CPM
Unlimited and predictable home time
Health, vision, dental and life insurance
Rider and pet policy
- $2,500 referral bonus for company teams
- $10,000 seniority bonus after 5 years
Established Owner Operator Team Package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 72% of line haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
Fuel, maintenance, and tire discounts
- $2,500 referral bonus
Established Lease/Lease Purchase Team Benefits
Straight lease available
Low weekly payments
Established Team Driving Requirements
- 24 years old or older
Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years' verifiable OTR experience
Must pass drug, alcohol, and pre-employment test
About R.E. Garrison
Mr. Garrison started with one truck, transporting poultry to the West Coast and bringing produce back to the Southeast. Hard work. Honesty Fair play. Those are the core tenets that drive our business.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!