Charter Job Description Sample
Charter Bus Driver
Looking for Something New & Different?
Come drive for the Best Tour Bus Company in the West!
- Class A or B License
- Passenger Endorsement
- Current Medical Certificate
- School Bus or SPAB Certificate Preferred
- Current H6 Printout from the DMV (Must have been printed within 30 days of application)
- Must apply in person at H & L Charter – 8801 Helms Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- We accept applications Monday – Friday, 9am till 3pm
Job Information and Perks:
- Someplace Different Every Shift
- Different People Every Shift
- Shifts Vary from 4 Hours to 15 Days and is Tailored to Your Availability
- Newest & Greenest Fleet in the Inland Empire
- Highest Pay & Benefits including 401K
- Bonus Programs including a Sign On Bonus ($1,500!)
- Call us at 909-466-3984
Charter Bus Driver / Motor Coach Operator
A nationwide leader in transportation is seeking full-time charter drivers to join our family in Bergen County, New Jersey. Although we have grown to become one of the area's largest bus carriers, we continue to strive for excellence in the transportation industry.
If you are looking for a career in professional charter bus driving this is the job you've been waiting for!!
- • First Year Earning Potential $40-$80K
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- • Paid training
- • Paid vacation
- • Health, Dental and Vision plans
- • A 401(k) plan after 120 days, with match funding
- • A fully paid life insurance policy, with additional buy up possible
- • Gym discounts
We take pride in providing the finest quality in motor-coach transportation service which has been the company's way of doing business for 75 years. We specialize in a variety of services including motor-coach charters, scheduled route transportation, and daily airport shuttles with our modern fleet of deluxe motor-coaches.
- Great Attitude!!
- • Must be 21 years of age
- Clean Driver History (no infraction in the past 3 years)
- • CDL -- CLASS A or B w Passenger & Air Brake endorsement permit
- • Clean Driving Record
- • Must meet DOT physical qualifications
Please apply today to be one of the first candidate's considered for the role!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Charter Bus Driver
CHARTER BUS DRIVER
Summary: * Brayman Construction is in need of an experienced coach/charter bus driver to transport our work crew from the Pittsburgh and West Virginia areas to a job site in the Missouri area. This trip will occur approximately four times a month and will include some airport travel for return trips. These trips will fall over weekends as well. * This position will last through May/June of next year if not a little longer.
* Candidate must have a CDL license with appropriate passenger endorsements__ * Experience with large charter or coach buses is preferred__ * Willing to fly for return trips to Pittsburgh and then back to the Missouri job site__ * Must be willing to work off hours in addition to weekends__ Other Skills/
* Excellent customer service skills
Class A or B with Passenger endorsements
Clean MVR record
Ability to pay attention to details
Comfortable driving in all types of weather conditions
Work Environment: * Works in an inside/outside environment.
Comfortable sitting for long periods of time. Physical Demands: * Regularly required to reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Stand, lift, carry, stoop, kneel, and balance at times.
Sit for long periods of time.
Vision abilities required include close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Educational
* High School Diploma Special Note: This job description is presented as guidance only, other reasonable tasks or responsibilities as management sees necessary may be added to this job description in order to achieve satisfactory job performance by the team member. Equal Opportunity Employer--Females, Minorities, Veterans and the Disabled are encouraged to apply if they meet the physical requirements. Department: Foundation
Location:* Saxonburg, PA, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Charter Screener Agent - Bilingual Spanish
Description: Position Summary Under the supervision of the lead agent or supervisor on duty, screen agents are responsible for identifying restricted, dangerous, illegal or deadly objects in carry-on baggage or in passengers' possession and preventing those objects from being transported onto the aircraft. Essential Functions - Conducts searches of passenger baggage and belongings and may perform physical pat downs of passengers to identify restricted, dangerous, illegal or deadly objects in carry-on baggage or on passengers' person. - Facilitates the orderly flow of passengers to conduct security checks. - Greets customers in a friendly and courteous manner. - Utilizes electronic devices such as hand wands and x-ray machines to detect prohibited objects. - Communicates and advises supervisors on security weaknesses or vulnerabilities related to their areas of work and assists in inquiries/investigations of security issues. - Performs other duties as assigned. Must be a citizen of the United States.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this sitedoes not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate. Primary Location: United States of America-Florida-Orlando
Youth Development Specialist - Launch Expeditionary Charter
Good Shepherd Services is a leading youth development, education and family service agency with more than 85 programs that serve over 30,000 children, youth and families each year. We give vulnerable youth in New York City the opportunity to take ownership of their future.
Voted one of the top 100 places to work in NYC by Crain’s New York, Good Shepherd Services offers a fantastic work environment, a collaborative team dedicated to fulfilling our mission, and an amazing array of benefits. Join our team and help make a difference! Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life?
Do you love helping people reach their full potential? Do you want to feel good about the job you are doing? If you answered yes to all these questions then we want you to join our team! We are looking for a dynamic and compassionate
Youth Development Specialistto assist with recruitment and community outreach, as well as culture building. The YDS brings Youth and Family Development practices to the program and works to engage all participants.
Reports To: PROGRAM DIRECTOR Location: 1580 Dean Street, Brooklyn, NY Hours: Up to 10 Hours/week; Non-exempt (School Year) Major Duties: • Help create a welcoming, fun environment. • Foster a youth development, strength’s based environment, fostering a sense of belonging, safety and community to participants. • Conduct ongoing Recruitment of participants for afterschool to support enrollment. • Meet with individual participants through referrals to address behavioral issues. • Mediate conflicts between participants. • Conduct meetings with parents and participants to address behavioral issues. • Develop positive relationships with youth and staff. • Assist with organizing parent engagement events. • Provide coverage for activities when staff are absent. • Assist with transitions during activities; ensure participants are not in hallways. • Assist with organizing afterschool events. • Engage with parents and guardians as necessary in a professional manner. • Assist with program setup, arrival and phone calls to parents • Assist with program outreach and follow up with individual youth. • Help schedule guest speakers and other workshops as needed. • Assist with program oversight. • Maintain strict adherence to policies and procedures at all times. • Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree in child welfare or related field OR High School/GED Diploma and 2 years related experience in youth development programs required. • Must be able to engage young people and set structure and limits in a group setting. • Demonstrated written, verbal, organizational, and prioritization skills. • Capability to transition easily between working independently with a high degree of self-initiative and working as a part of a team. • Proven participant sensibility and ability to communicate with staff on all levels. • Must have a commitment to work from a youth and family development framework and strength-based perspective. General
All staff are expected to be committed to the mission, vision, and values of Good Shepherd Services, which includes involvement in quality improvement activities and a willingness and ability to work within a culturally diverse environment.
Good Shepherd Services is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, participants, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.
Job Title: Youth Development Specialist - Launch Expeditionary Charter Employment Type: Part Time Date Posted: 08/10/2017 Requisition ID: 2313
Senior Director Of Charter Development
Senior Director of Charter Development Employer: Opportunities For Learning Public Charter Schools - L.A.
Date Posted: 11/15/2017 Contact:
Anya Gonzalez Number Openings: (At time of posting) 1 Length of Work Year: 2017-2018 Employment Type: Full Time Application Deadline: 1/31/2018 11:55 PM Pacific Salary:
Based on Experience Date Posted: 11/15/2017 Application Deadline: 1/31/2018 11:55 PM Pacific Employment Type: Full Time Length of Work Year: 2017-2018 Salary:
Based on Experience Number Openings: (At time of posting) 1 Contact:
Anya Gonzalez Email: anyagonzalezofy.org Phone: Job Description / Essential Elements: Print We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our Charter School Development team to support the growth of our California and out-of-state charter schools and contracts to serve more students.
This position will provide coordination in the ongoing planning, implementation, development of potential sales leads for charter growth. This position will provide direction, review and evaluation of charter applications. The Senior Director of Charter School Development will be able to sell to the community and buy into the school's vision.
This position will also be responsible to represent the charter in related support activities such as attending community meetings and creating community support for our program. The candidate will also assist in providing charter/district leadership. Education Management Systems, Inc. Is an educational organization and management solution for charter schools.
Our experience spans two decades and includes launching and managing some of the largest charter schools in the U.S. Our services include accounting administration, marketing, curriculum development and other areas of charter school management Pathways Management Group is a Non-proft National Charter Management Organization that oversees the business management of Options for Youth Public Charter School. Options for Youth (OFY) and Opportunities for Learning (OFL) Charter Schools are free public charter schools serving students grades 7-12 who have fallen behind in school, are looking to get ahead and graduate early, or simply desire a non-traditional learning environment.
We seek to provide at-risk and underserved students an alternative to traditional learning methods and environments. General
Responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Charter Development (Sales) and Proposal Writing Team.
This includes planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales and proposal writing process optimization, training, program implementation, compensation, design and administration, and the recruiting of sales and proposal writing talent. Manages the Charter School Development and Proposal Writing Team in accordance with company and legal requirements. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and achieve corporate goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Manage the Charter Development (Sales) and Proposal Writing Team.
Develop plans and strategies for obtaining new charters and/or continue to achieve the company's sales goals. Manage the use of budgets. Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
Define and coordinate sales and proposal writing training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales and objectives. Define sales and proposal writing processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required. Hire and develop sales and proposal writing staff.
Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales and proposal writing function. Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting. Using the CRM, compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions Work closely with the marketing operations and curriculum teams to establish successful support.
Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities. Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS Problem solving analysis Strategic Thinking Results Driven Leadership Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
Experience with proposal writing Must have an understanding of nonprofit and profit organizations Excellent written communication skills, ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals Knowledge of education standards, such as curriculum developments and common core Knowledge on education developments and progress Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Google Docs Education and Experience: Four year college degree from an accredited institution; Master's degree in a related field is preferred Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a Charter School setting. Minimum five years in sales operations, business planning, proposal writing or a sales support management role.
Experience working in deadline-driven environment. Able to work well in a team environment, leading multiple assignments Able to monitor and meet corporate goals. Must provide track record of sales proposal writing management Requirements for Applying Requirements for Applying APPLY (CURRENT EMPLOYEES ONLY) APPLY Back To Search Results Page SDL2017
Substitute Teacher For Charter School (2017 - 2018)
Charter Subs is currently looking for qualified substitute teachers to teach in charter and private schools for the upcoming 2017-2018 year. Seeking candidates looking for flexible schedules willing to work and travel to charter schools in all 5 boroughs.
- Flexible Schedule (Full time and part time available)
- Short Term & Long Term Assignments
- User-friendly portal makes accepting assignments and so much
- Pay increases for completed training, permits and/or credentials
- Teacher referral bonuses
- And much more!
Qualified Applicants will have/be:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (required)
- 1 year (minimum) classroom experience (required)
- LiveScan background check and fingerprinting clearance (required)
- Bilingual (preferred, but not required)
- Substitute Teacher License (preferred but not required)
- Early childhood education/ ECE certified (preferred but not required)
- NYS Certified Teachers K-12 (preferred but not required)
- Special Education Teacher certified (preferred but not required)
Note: You do NOT have to be certified or have a substitute license to qualify.
Job Type: Per Diem
- Childcare, Mentoring, Tutoring: 1 year OR
- Education: 1 year
Private Jet Charter Sales - Miami, New York, Chicago, San Francisco
We are looking for seasoned high performing charter broker specialists who would like to improve their take home pay.
We have immediate opening for the following markets;
Miami, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Las Vegas.
TAPJETS has built a fully integrated charter brokerage platform designed to meet the demands of the new type of charter travelers.
Our suite of selling, sourcing, and route optimization software is the ultimate desktop for every charter broker specialist who wants to succeed in delivering the best value for their clients.
About the opportunity:
· As the regional charter sales representative, you will be responsible for developing your leads as well as the leads provided by our software into repeatable charter sales.
· Utilizing TapJets platform, you will source the flights from our fleet, partner fleet, or use our open sourcing platform available exclusively for our teams.
· You will maintain your schedule and hours. We will be supporting you by dispatch and procurement teams for all of your scheduled trips.
· Your clients will have an opportunity to book trips online or use the mobile app while you continue to receive referral income from these flights. By using online re-order channel, it leaves you more time to develop new leads.
· You will develop both private and corporate client base in your market area.
We understand that you have to generate income to stay motivated, our offer to you is simple: Bring your past couple 1099’s or W-2’s, and we will make sure you will have a significant increase in take home pay.
- Previous experience in charter sales, customer service, or related field
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Self Starter
- Social Networker
- Sales funnel builder
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Please do not contact company directly.
Charter Bus Driver- Immediate Openings!
If you're looking to be treated right and with the utmost respect, do we have a job for you. It's time for a new outlook on driving Charter!
Lux Bus America offers state of the art equipment, brand new coaches, busy schedules to help keep you highly compensated, as well as unbeatable benefits packages, and tons of growth. Our Charter business has grown over 161% in the last 12 months- are you ready to grow with us and join the team?!
Lux Bus America is currently looking for qualified applicants to join our Charter Driver team! If you have a Class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement and Air Brakes, then this is the job for you! As a Charter Driver with Lux Bus America you get a new experience everyday seeing all that California has to offer, all while working with great clients. Driving opportunities include, but are not limited to, beautiful Napa, Lake Tahoe, Santa Cruz, San Diego, and local destinations here in the Bay Area! The majority of our trips are day trips so you’ll even have the satisfaction of knowing you will be home mostly every night.
This opportunity is very exciting to the professional driver looking for that perfect work/life balance we all strive for!
- Immediate Openings Available
- SPAB Starting Wage: $24.00 - $26.00 + gratuities ($1,000 sign-on bonus - SPAB only)
- Non-SPAB Starting Wage: $22.00 - $24.00 + gratuities
- Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
- Weekly pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Drive new, high-end equipment
- $300 share of cost for medical coverage
- 401(K) with employer matching!
- Paid time off with full-time employment
- Paid holiday's
- Paid training
- Minimum 2 years’ total experience with CDL (Class A or B)
- Minimum 1 year experience operating charter transportation
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid Class A or B California Commercial Driver’s License with applicable endorsements (ex: passenger endorsement, air brakes) required. School Pupil Activity Bus (“SPAB”) certification preferred.
To jump-start your career with Lux, please submit an H-6 DMV printout along with a completed application for review. We are located at 560 Lincoln Ave. San Jose, CA 95126.
Lux Bus America is An Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/M/F/D/V
Safe, superior, trustworthy service in top-tier, quality transportation -- these are the words and phrases that describe and define the Lux Bus America service and brand.
Lux Bus America's approach to business starts with our commitment to safety, operational excellence, and superior customer service. This balanced approach keeps our focus on the benefits we provide to our clients, the ultimate of which is a secure and memorable ride. Our services are delivered with professionalism and trust.
Steeped in a company culture focused on providing unparalleled, safe and reliable, white-glove transportation service, Lux Bus America has delivered an incomparable travel experience to thousands of satisfied passengers since its inception in 2003.
Manager Of Charter Services
Manager of Charter Services Job Description
Job Title: Manager of Charter Services
Broad Scope of Position: The manager of Charter Services manages and develops the charter network and provides customer support.
(Included but not limited to):
- Identify client charter needs and match with ideal aircraft/operator.
- Manage scheduling of charter flights in accordance with client needs and company policy while emphasizing safety, service and a commitment to excellence.
- Screen current and potential charter operators to ensure regulatory compliance (i.e. Part 135 certification, hazmat, insurance).
- Collect required information from charter operators to properly set up in QuicTrac.
- Follow up with charter operators post-trip to collect and reconcile invoices.
- When possible, follow up with clients on declined trips and determine reasons. If controllable, work with Aviation Sales and Operations to implement strategies to improve quoting/booking ratio.
- Obtain charter operator costs and generate client price quotes.
- Create Air Charter Agreements
- Complete provider supplied service agreements
- Coordinating pick up/delivery monitoring of aircraft progress from beginning to end and provide timely updates to responsible office as trips progress.
- Interface with clients and industry contacts.
- Assist Aviation Sales in maintaining customer relationships.
- Increase company charter sales through strategic quoting and knowledge of clients and situational awareness.
- Customer service roles including: charter quoting, booking trips/securing payment, and active customer flight following.
- Follow written standard operating procedures for the charter department that include but are not limited to;
- Quoting trips
- Observe and analyze current weather forecasts, NOTAMS, and TFRs to ensure minimal impact on the flight schedule
- Participate in on call rotation as necessary
- Booking flights
- Financial releases
- Gathering passenger information
- International flight operations
Essential Skills and
- Minimum of 8-10 years logistics experience within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to a 24/7/365 operation
- Excellent knowledge of international and domestic airline routings, geography and time zones.
- Ability to proactively and independently develop and implement solutions for Charter Services.
- Keep confidential all company and client information
- Customer service will always be the ultimate goal in all charter sales. The customer will always get the exact level of service they expect and require.
- The employee is required to communicate with clients continuously via telephone & computer.
- While performing the duties on the job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance & stoop
- The employee is required to occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to view computer monitors both at close range and distance
- 5-7 years of industry experience
- Extensive Customer Service experience required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Group Leadership skills
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods/Restricted Article regulations preferred
* A flexible schedule is required for this opportunity! We are a 24/7 Company
* Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
* Prescription drug plan
* 401k plan
How to Apply:
Must pass drug testing, criminal background check & written/verbal proficiency test
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!