Chaser Job Description Sample
Laser And Rotary Engraver Operator
Run Laser Engravers
Run Rotary Engraver
Insert Braille and Assemble Signs
Organize Jobs Based on Due Date to Determine Processing Order
Set Up Artwork Based on Equipment Sizes and Power Settings
Assist Team Wherever Needed in the Shop Dependent on Workload
Must be Able to Operate Multiple Pieces of Equipment at the Same Time
Must Have Basic to Intermediate Computer Proficiency to Run Equipment and Software
Must be a Team Player
Must be Very Detail Oriented
Must be Willing to Cross Train on Other Positions
Other Industry Experience Not Required, Training is Expected and Provided for Candidate with Proper Work Ethic
Monthly Profit Sharing Bonus Based on Team Efficiency (Commision) After 90 Days
Paid Time Off After 90 Days
* Min of 5 years experience on NTC 5-Axis Laser Equipment
* Experience needs to recent as well as candidates main responsibility
* Ability to program at the machine
* Ability to maintain CNC programs
* Ability to lift 30lbs without assistance
* Ability to follow written and verbal directions
* Must be available to work overtime and weekends when needed
Shift- 2nd available
provide the recruiting and staffing expertise that meets and surpasses the quality requirements and expectations of our customer.
2D Laser Operator in Training
If you are a skilled CNC Setup Operator with CAD Skills this is your opportunity.
How does working in a NEWER, State-of-the-Art, MODERN, 110,000 square foot high tech Manufacturing Facility, with the HIGHEST SKILLED technicians/machinists in the industry sound? How does working for a Company that supplies chassis components to NASCAR teams, and hundreds of companies around the U.S. and the world, with prototype and short-run metal stampings, laser cutting, and bent tubing sound? If this all sounds good to you, then Technique, Inc., could be YOUR NEXT EMPLOYER.
Technique, Inc., is a growing company located in Jackson, MI that is looking for candidates that embrace technology and continuous learning opportunities to join our team.
We are forming the future through:
Working as a team with our customers towards a common goal, employing the highest skilled technicians in the industry, and keeping pace with the newest technologies.
Opportunity: Laser Operator/Programmer 2D 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Programming and Operating high tech flatbed laser cutting machines
- Program and operate Trumpf and Mazak laser cutting machines
- Layout parts produced to meet blueprint specifications using a variety of quality inspection equipment
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Ability to read blueprints and understand geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Knowledge of CAD systems and the ability to make adjustments
- CNC experience
- Ability to program and operate laser cutting machines
- Knowledge of standard shop equipment
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situation and meet deadlines
- Experience with laying out parts using a variety of inspection equipment
Tour Technique here: http://goo.gl/4sDB1s
Are you ready to advance your career and work for a company that invests and values their employees? Are you interested in working for a company that strives to provide their employees with a career path for unlimited advancement and enrichment opportunities? If you answered YES to these questions, then Technique, Inc., may be your next employer.
Tour Technique here: http://goo.gl/4sDB1s
Dermatologist For A Laser And Dermatology Growing Company!
A leading aesthetics company is now opening a Dermatology division and needs a full time or Part time medical director to our new dermatology division as well as supervise our medical staff for the our existing aesthetics practice.
South Coast Medspa has been a leading aesthetics company for 13 years. We have 3 offices and provide state of the art laser skin resurfacing, rejuvenation and hair removal treatments.
- Provide patient care management for cosmetic laser patients.
- Leading Dermatologist in our New Dermatology Division
- This position is primarily responsible for providing general medical care and some treatment to patients under the direction of Chief physicians.
- Incumbent must be self-directed and function with minimal direct supervision. Director is to supervise Nurses and PA-s working out of the Newport Beach office.
- Full Training to be provided
- Active license to practice as a Physician in California
- Ability to assess unique needs of individual patients and to determine appropriate patient care requirements.
- Possess interpersonal skills and effectively and clearly communicates with patients, their families, members of the health care team, and the lay and professional community.
- Ability to perform patient assessments and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to exhibit flexibility in adjusting to changing demands and requirements, prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when there are changes in workloads, assignments, or deadlines.
- Skill in writing patient notes, progress reports, correspondence, consent forms and other patient materials and in editing written material for grammatical correctness.
- Ability to create and document protocols and standardized procedures.
- Strong organizational skills to create patient treatment plans and manage heavy patient load.
- Ability to work independently, set goals and objectives, prioritize work activities.
- Ability to determine when to function independently and when to request Senior physician(s) intervention.
- Ability to assess patients' need for information and emotional support and to meet, either directly or by referral, any needs identified.
Ability to adhere to departmental attendance standard. Valid California Driver License, automobile and personal auto insurance for travel between offices. Demonstrated administrative and clinical experience in developing and monitoring a comprehensive health care program for patients with aesthetic dermatology needs.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a medical examination, which includes a drug screening, prior to employment at South Coast MedSpa. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required. Any misrepresentation, falsification or material omission may result in a candidate's failure to receive an offer, or if already hired, an immediate dismissal from employment.
In an effort to promote and maintain a healthy environment for our patients, visitors, and employees, South Coast MedSpa is a smoke-free site.
Founded in 2005, South Coast is a model of success in the industry; its uncompromising focus on patient service, professional staff, medical personnel, safety, and reliability has fostered a strong, dependable, and loyal client base. For the right candidate, you will have one of the highest compensation in the industry. Please apply to find out.
Please include a recent picture along with your resume and thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for this opportunity.
South Coast MedSpa is the global leader in laser medicine delivering the best patient results over the past decade, while creating an amazing workplace environment for its employees.
Laser Production Tech / Assembler
RMI Laser, LLC is seeking a rock star to join our production team. We are looking for a Laser Assembler/Technician as part of our production team to assemble, adjust, align and test laser marking systems.
- Performing optical, mechanical, and electro-mechanical assembly, following work instructions.
- Cleaning and preparing optical components for assembly. This may include cleaning, inspecting, and sub-assembling them.
- Aligning optics to create output to customer specs.
- Coordinating production scheduling with Materials and Project management.
Basic knowledge of RS-232 and USB ports desired. Candidate must have basic soldering skills, able to read instrument output (power meters, laser controllers and others) and be able to work with microscopes and eyepieces. Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail are essential.
Individual must have at least 1 year post-secondary education and experience in electro-mechanical and cable assembly. Associate’s degree in a technical field is a plus.
Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Experience with laser or laser marking systems a plus but not required. Candidates with supervisory skills or aptitude are desired. This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days employment.
This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days employment.
Visit our website at www.rmilaser.com for more information about our company.
Senior Electro-Optical / Laser Technology Lead
Tec-Masters, Inc. (TMI) seeks a Senior Electro-Optical / Laser Technology Lead for the Professional Technical Support Services to the High Energy Laser - Joint Technology Office (HEL-JTO).
Hiring is contingent upon a contract award
A Top Secret clearance is required for this position.
Must have at least a M.S. degree and have at least 15 years of direct experience in E-O, sensor, beam control and laser research and development for directed energy science and technology programs.
Experience to include E-O/laser/remote sensor science, High Energy Laser (HEL) technology development, precision pointing/tracking systems, image and sensor fusion; image/signal processing; and modeling and simulation projects.
Must have at least 10 years in leading and managing project teams for DOD HEL weapons science and technology investments with similar scientific/engineering projects for the HEL-JTO community. Experience with DOD acquisition and life-cycle planning is required.
Must have at least a Top Secret clearance on the contract award date.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://apply.gkmachine.com
Our innovative Industrial and Agricultural Manufacturing Company is seeking new employees in our Laser/Form Department.
Laser Operator Position:
Full Time ~ Day and Swing Shift ~ Starting wage $14 and up D.O.E. ~ 1+ year experience preferred
Working as an intricate part of our Laser/Form team you will help in the programming, operating and maintenance of the Laser and Plasma machinery within GK’s production settingas outlined by each jobs engineering specifications and drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on CNC cutting equipment.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day’s production.
- Know and use proper rigging techniques to load and unload machines.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department.
- Assist in loading and unloading team members’ machines when production requires additional manpower to maintain throughput.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufacturers machine recommendations.
- Perform some machine alignment procedures, optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance.
- Operate single or multiple machines simultaneously when required.
GK Machine offers a variety of benefits to ensure our employees are well taken care of:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, accident, chiropractic, and disability insurance.
- $10,000 of paid life insurance for each employee.
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts.
- Seven paid holidays and additional paid time off.
For more information or to apply for this job please visit:
CNC Laser And/Or Press Brake Operator
Rapidly growing Queens Manufacturing company seeks an experienced CNC Laser Operator and/or Press Brake Operator to work in our Metal Shop. Candidate must have working knowledge of mechanical and programmable machines. Must be able to program, run, and maintain equipment, able to read blueprints, flats and schematics, Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/punching.
Excellent Pay Package including Full Benefits!
Medical Esthetician And Laser Tech
Do you love people? Want to manage your own income? Do you love Aesthetic Medicine?
Physicians Aesthetic Academy is a training facility with a Surgery Center, Facial Plastic Surgery and Dermatology practice serving two locations, East Cobb and Buckhead. We are seeking a licensed aesthetician and laser tech to join our team to providing the highest level of services in a professional, elegant and comforting atmosphere.
Our office culture is committed to providing a stress free environment in which everyone follows protocols and procedures to ensure that services are delivered in an expected manner. We are highly committed to this type of office culture. We work in cooperation, professionalism and mutual respect so that everyone can share in the profits.
JOB SUMMARY : The ideal candidate is responsible for the delivery of elective cosmetic services for patients, working under the supervision of our physicians. We have the Silk Peel microdermabrasion and over 12 lasers and body sculpting devices that you are expected to master. Everyone must know how to support the first impressions staff and product knowledge is paramount.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma; college degree preferred.
2. Experience in a medical office working as an Esthetician.
3. Current Georgia License as an Esthetician
4. Current Georgia License as Assistant Laser Tech
5. Nextech software preferred.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of skin care treatments, elective services and products.
2. Silk Peel microdermabrasion, waxing, threading and micro-blading.
3. Excellent communication skills and polished appearance.
4. Mature, service-oriented, approachable, caring personality.
5. Good problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Ability to work as a strong team member.
7. Well-organized with attention to detail.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Go-getter personality with entrepreneurial spirit.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and two Saturday’s a month
8:30am-4pm with Monday off when working Saturday.
Commission based pay for services and lasers. Please submit cover letter, up to date resume, and head shot (if available ) or photograph for identification purposes.
Cobb and Buckhead. We are seeking talented estheticians to join our team to providing the highest level of services in a professional, elegant and comforting atmosphere.
RN Clinical Nurse II - SOM Aesthetic AND Laser
RN CLINICAL NURSE II - SOM AESTHETIC AND LASER - CLI00BPD Description The primary purpose of this full time position is to assist the attending plastic surgeons in caring for patients in the in-patient and out-patient settings; will work in the hospital, Ambulatory Care Clinic, and Burn Reconstruction and Aesthetic Center. This position will work with acute care, aesthetic and pre and post-op patients, and will collaborate with physicians, nurses, and other disciplines in various locations throughout the hospital and medical school.
This position must be licensed as a registered nurse, and have at least 2 years of nursing experience - BSN preferred. Experience in nursing care of surgery patients, specifically plastic surgery patients is preferred. Experience with aesthetic procedures and treatments a plus.
Qualifications Requires graduation from a state-accredited school of professional nursing. Must be licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of North Carolina by the NC Board of Nursing. Must have one year of experience as a nurse. Primary Location United States-North Carolina-Chapel Hill Department 1000-UNC MEDICAL CENTER Shift Day Job
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!