Chatham Job Description Sample
Relationship Manager - Enterprise & Corporate Sales
Position at LinkedIn
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers.
You will be responsible for helping our customers effectively engage with the LinkedIn network using our professional talent solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients' best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
Close new business consistently at or above quota level
Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
• Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
• Basic Qualifications
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field6+ years of applicable sales experience
• Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com platform
Experience with recruitment media and recruiting
Experience working in the recruitment consulting or staffing industry
Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Advisory Solution Consultant, CSM Solution Practice - UK | 11221
Advisory Solution Consultant, CSM Solution Practice - UK
Location: UK or Amsterdam
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is building on our reputation for Service Management and extending our platform, so our customers may now take advantage of a Service Management approach to support their customers.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have extended ServiceNow to support their external customers for years, this is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow.
Members of this team will have an opportunity to grow this business from the ground floor, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.As Customer Service Management Solution Consultant (Presales), you will be responsible for supporting the sales effort, including product customer requirements gathering, demonstrations, product configuration for proof of concepts, and participation in marketing events. Good customer service skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Qualified Early Years Educator
We are seeking an Qualified Early Years Educator to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. Applicants must live in the UK.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
Training and career development, bonus scheme, Monthly massage, discount shopping service, Free fruit and snacks and workplace pension scheme.
Trainee Chef - Fast Track Management Programme
Do you love food and have a passion for cooking? If so a career in catering could be for you!
NuYew is looking for ambitious, creative people looking to train initially as a Chef and then progress quickly into a Management Role. Full Training is provided and successful candidates are expected to be running their own kitchen within just 12 months.
Our client is a leading operator within London with plans to expand from 22 sites to 75 sites nationally within the next 3 years. Successful candidates will not only receive excellent training and benefits, but unrivalled career opportunities within this rapidly expanding business.
NuYew is a leading provider of skilled personnel to companies across the UK. We work closely with leading brands to identify skill gaps and help people enter new industries.
We are looking for passionate people with a positive and flexible outlook to progress into a career in Catering.
No experience necessary as full training is provided. You will cover the importance of safety in catering, understand catering operations and the costs involved, how to plan menus, basic knife skills and techniques and how to prepare and cook a wide range of foods.
Part time dispensing optician is required for newly started practice.
The position would be for a minimum three days per week.
The role would suit a newly qualified dispensing optician. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The candidate should have keen retail skills and be friendly and possess good communication skills.
Science Teacher - Successful Academy In Newham
SCIENCE TEACHER| SUCCESSFUL ACADEMY IN NEWHAM| SEPTEMBER START
My client school in Newham is looking to appoint a Science Teacher that is able to teach General Science to KS4.
You may be a Biology, Chemistry or Physics specialist… either way, I would love to hear from you!
This Science Teacher post is open to experienced and NQT’s alike. If you are keen to know more about this Science Teacher post, click 'apply’ and register your interest.
• POSITION: Science Teacher- Teacher of Science
• SCHOOL: Mixed 11-18 Academy
• LOCATION: Inner East London borough of Newham
• TRANSPORT: Large staff car park- Close proximity to a District Line station
• PERSON: Science Teacher (NQT or experienced) (Chemistry, Biology or Physics)
• START DATE: September start- Permanent Science Teacher role
• SALARY: £25880 to £41660 per annum (dependent on experience)
SCIENCE TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
We are looking for a permanent Science Teacher that specialises in either Biology, Chemistry or Physics. You will be joining a dedicated and committed staff team and you will be expected to deliver challenging & engaging science lessons to Key Stage 4. You will be a creative and passionate Science Teacher that is able to enthuse the children within your care.
SCIENCE TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Working on a full time, permanent basis - as a Science Teacher at my client school you will be required to teach children from a wide variety of backgrounds. If you are appointed as a Science Teacher at this school, you will be joining a highly successful Science department that achieves very good GCSE grades. Last year 89% of pupils achieved an A*-C grade in Science.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFO:
Join a vibrant, welcoming and hugely diverse secondary school by clicking 'apply’ to submit your CV to Alison at Clarus Education, if you are interested in applying for this Science Teacher role. One of the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 48 hours if shortlisted.
An opportunity for a self motivated sales and business development professional with proven experience and skills to join our team with the UK launch of a new and innovative product covering multiple B to B markets.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to generate sales to important segments of Industry, Government and Institutions both directly and through their suppliers and FM organisations.
Our products provide a durable surface protection against dirt, grease, oil, dust, water and even graffiti for application on vehicles, buildings and machinery..... and far more!
Both seasoned professionals or enthusiastic starters with sales training and experience are welcome to apply.
First Aider / Fpos-I
FIRST AIDER / RESPONDER FPOS-I NIGHT CLUB 3 TIMES WEEK OR 2 NIGHTS WEEK 6 OR 7 OR 8 HOURS PER NIGHT
NORMAL NIGHTS TUESDAY/FRIDAY/SATURDAY SOMETIME EXTRA NIGHTS IF INTRESTED.
LOOKING AFTER CLUBBERS.
We need smart caring staff, uniform provided.
Join good team of staff that enjoy covering events.
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Scsm / Sccm Software Support Engineer I
Cireson is a fast and growing software company, looking for highly motivated (and fun!) people to join our awesome software support team. We have a philosophy that people can wear a couple of different related hats, and are motivated to make each individual at Cireson both personally and professionally grow their career. As we support our own products, we work with customers to uncover and resolve issues not unlike software testing.
• As a SCSM/SCCM support engineer, here's a description of what you would be doing day-to-day in this role:
• Provide support for incoming queries for all of the Cireson products.
• Interface with Cireson customers globally to assist, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance.
• Work with remote support/remote access tools to assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Track support issues, bugs and feature requests, working with the escalation team and developers as needed.
• Update documentation on our Knowledge Base with technical guides and tips.
• Assist in testing new releases of the Cireson products.
Here's what we are looking for in a SCSM/SCCM support engineer:
• Strong customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, and customer empathy demonstrated by previous successful experience in this role.
• A confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft technology such as Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, Active Directory, Office, SharePoint, and PowerShell. Certification is preferred.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft's System Center suite
• In particular Service Manager and Configuration Manager is a big plus.
• Working Knowledge of Cireson solutions is a big plus.
• Knowledge of IT service management concepts and frameworks such as ITIL or MOF is a big plus.
• Knowledge of debugging concepts such as interpreting log files, configuring registry settings and application XML setting files, enabling ETL tracing, and analyzing the Windows event log.
• English is the primary language used within the company and our customers. Written and verbal English proficiency is a requirement. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Located in or around San Diego, CA
What you can expect from us:
• A fast-paced, fun environment to work in.
• We have great people all over the place, even in New Zealand!
• Top quality equipment to work on.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Flexible hours (within reason).
• Training and support to help you grow your career.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!