Chatsworth Job Description Sample
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree
Provide professional assessments, diagnosis and treatment plans for patients at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. while working to prevent communication and swallowing disorders. We'll use your expertise at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and schools nationwide to help them bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a \"permanent\" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you! Partner with Employer on Travel Assignments from 13 Weeks or more and pick your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other SLP vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Company Drivers Dry Van
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR DRY VAN COMPANY DRIVERS
CALL 844-462-8226 OR Apply Now
Mileage Based Pay – Up To .47 CPM
Monthly Bonuses – Driver Referral Bonuses
Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Detention, Layover and Stop Pay
Flexible Home Time Options
Late Model Equipment
Assigned Driver Manager
Pleasant Work Environment
Logicorp is seeking Company Drivers for our Dry Van fleet who enjoy high earnings, weekly home time, great benefits and a pleasant work environment.
Valid Class A CDL
25 Years of Age or Older
2 Years OTR Experience
At Logicorp, we have a reputation for treating our customers well. But we are only able to treat our customers well because we treat our employees well first.
We are currently seeking production workers to join our team! If you are a dependable and hardworking individual who is looking for a rewarding career with an established company, join the Allied Universal team today! We have several entry level openings for production workers. We will train the right candidates. Prior forklift experience is a plus.
- Connecting, disconnecting chlorine from or to railcars
- Loading and unloading ton and cylinder containers using a forklift truck
- Inspection of scales, assuring their accuracy with proper documentation
- Cleaning, checking and/or changing valves on chlorine tons and cylinders
- Properly document all chlorine railcar status records, ton container and cylinder fill, and inspection records
- Verifiable work experience
- Able to properly operate a forklift
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(K) Plan / Company Match
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity and
Allied Universal Corporation is a growing company specializing in water treatment chemicals. Allied was established in 1954 and grew to take its place as the second largest bleach and chlorine repackager in the United States. Allied has eight domestic plants and two foreign facilities enabling us to service 24 states and 24 Caribbean and Central American countries. The company's success is a result of dedicated employees who take pride in their jobs. When Allied Universal Corporation has career opportunities available, we seek highly motivated individuals who enjoy working as a team. We are interested in people who take pride in their work and appreciate a company whose priorities are based on superior customer service, integrity, quality products, teamwork, safety and achievement. At Allied Universal we realize that employees are the backbone of our success. To enhance the skills of our employees and increase their opportunities within the company, we have extensive training programs in place. We feel that it is the talent of our employees that allows us to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Visit us at www.AlliedUniversal.com
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online at https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/alliedunicorp
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at : https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Solo CDL A Truck Drivers-Home Daily!
Dedicated Services, Inc.Now hiring experienced CDL-A solo drivers within a 50-mile radius of Chattanooga, TN.
Call today, drive tomorrow! Interested candidates call 866-575-8215 or apply online.
Are you ready for more than just a job? With Dedicated Services, Inc. you can have a career that not only gets you earning more, but gets you home every single day.
We value your experience and want to put you on the road to success. You can expect corporate-style benefits, including a 401(k), that starts immediately. If you have 12-month's recent, verifiable OTR experience, Dedicated Services, Inc. has jobs in your area.
$65k average annual pay
Home every day!
Day one benefits
Call today, drive tomorrow! Interested candidates call 866-575-8215 or apply online.
Owner Operators -- Reefer, Flatbed, Heavy Haul Truck Drivers (Chatsworth,Ga)
We are currently looking to sign on new Owner Operators for our Reefer, Flatbed, Heavy Haul Divisions. If you are looking to make a switch, give one of our friendly Career Coaches a call!
Benefits83% of the gross billing if you own your trailer
75% of the gross billing if you are leasing our trailer
100% of the fuel surcharge
Access to our company fuel discounts
First In/First Out dispatching
1% increase every 5 years with a cap at 15 years
After 1 year we will pay 20% of licensing and an additional 20% every year until we pay 100%
National Tire Account available
Comdata Fuel Card w/ cash advance
Tractor is 2008 or newer and is California compliant
Meets our weight requirements for specified division (speak to a Career Coach)
Current Annual Federal DOT
Driver RequirmentsMust be 25 years of age, or 23 for Reefer Trailer
Class A CDL
2 years of OTR (3 states or more), 1 year for Reefer
1 year experience with the equipment you are signing on to use
Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
No rollover or abandonment
No speeding 15 MPH or more in the past 3 years
No felonies in the past 5 years
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
OT - Occupational Therapist
OT - Occupational Therapist
Life Care Center of Copper Basin
Position type: Full
The OT - Occupational Therapist provides direct rehab care in occupational therapy to patients upon physician referral in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be NBCOT-certified upon hire, but renewal is optional going forward
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in occupational therapy (BSOT or MSOT)
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year experience in post-acute care or related setting preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Participates in community health matters/projects as appropriate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Liaisons with patients, families, support departments, etc., to adequately plan for patient needs
- Must demonstrate good body mechanics at all times
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient care,, documentation and therapy software responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to follow occupational treatment plans for patients (i.e., activities of daily living)
- Must be able to establish, assess, and modify realistic, measurable, timely, and functional goals
- Must be able to oversee and evaluate care given by OTAs, Rehab Aides, and students
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must be able to utilize therapy software appropriately and accurately
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Duration : Flexible
Start date : ASAP
Location : Remote, online
Hours : 6-19 hours/week
Rate : $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Qkids is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Qkids provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Qkids' interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10::20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
Store Team Member
Job Description Store Team Members play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities.
With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person’s unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time. The Store Team Member position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others. Essential Functions: • Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues • Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed • Accurately operating a cash register - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures • Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager • Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed • Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools • Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development •Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
Required Qualifications • At least 16 years of age Physical
• Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time • Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting • Visual Acuity
- Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details
Preferred Qualifications • Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
Education • High School diploma or equivalent
Business Overview CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units
- MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Caremark at mailto:AA_EEO@cvscaremark.com
Asst Store MGR Perishables In Chatsworth, GA
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: Reporting to and under the general supervision of the Store Manager, manage the Perishable and Food Direct Store categories including perishable products in the coolers and freezers and other food direct ship items. Supervise store employees in the absence of the Store Manager. Assist the Store Manager in ensuring efficient and effective inventory management, appealing and profitable merchandise presentation and quality customer service. Assist the Store Manager in ensuring a safe working environment and providing protection for company assets according to required procedures. Assist the Store Manager in ensuring employee and store compliance with all food handling rules and regulations. Provides support to other key carriers as directed by the Store Manager. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Open the store a minimum of two days per week; close the store a minimum of two days per week.
Authorize and sign for refunds and overrides; count register; deposit money in bank.
Assist in ensuring the financial integrity of the store through strict cash accountability, key control, and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
Manage store in Store Manager's absence.
Assist Store Manager, if directed, with: scheduling employees; ensuring adequate scheduling coverage; entering payroll information into computer; assessing work completion and following up with employees regarding performance.
Assist Store Manager, if directed, in providing training for employees.
At Store Manager direction, order drop-shipments and other areas of store.
Assist Store Manager in following prescribed ordering practices to ensure the meeting or exceeding of in-stock targets; assist the Store Manager in reviewing ordering plan, seasonal direction and inventory management issues on a weekly basis.
Assist with the efficient staging, stocking and storage of merchandise; unload trucks.
Ensure that merchandise is presented according to established practices and Store Manager direction; utilize merchandise fixtures properly including presentation, product pricing and signage.
At Store Manager direction, assist in plan-o-gram implementation and maintenance.
At Store Manager direction, assist in maintaining accurate inventory levels by controlling damages, markdowns, scanning, paperwork, and facility controls.
If directed by Store Manager, conduct safety meetings; assist Store Manager in maintaining a clean, well-organized store and facilitating a safe and secure working and shopping environment.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications. Assist Store Manager in ensuring employee compliance.
Assist Store Manager, as directed, in completing all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines.
Perishable departments and processes specialized areas include;
Maintain correct perishable stock levels based on store volume using the following tools:
Direct Vendor Order Guide
Assist Store Manager in training assigned employees in the proper presentation, freshness and pricing standards for all perishable areas.
Assist Store Manager in training assigned employees in the proper and safe handling of food in compliance with rules and regulations.
Assist Store Manager in training assigned employees in the proper execution of hourly recovery standards to model store standards.
Train assigned employees in the proper stocking and rotation of Perishable products.
Receives the Direct Vendor deliveries and checks in Drop Ship Delivery perishable food product vendors.
Record Perishable Markdowns, while analyzing causes and taking corrective action to prevent recurrences.
Assist Store Manager in training assigned employees in the proper grading standards in produce to minimize markdowns and ensure product freshness.
Accurately record inventory levels as requested by the Store Support Center and as directed by Store Manager.
Assist Store Manager in ensuring compliance with sanitation standards and training employees assigned in the Perishable departments using the Cleaning Schedule. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Ability to learn and perform IBM cash register functions to generate reports.
Ability to review Operating Statements and identify business trends (including sales, profitability and turn) expense control opportunities, shrink and errors.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE program, etc.)
Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising practices.
Ability to read and follow plan-o-gram and merchandise presentation guidance.
Knowledge of and willingness to comply with company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications.
Effective interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
Good organization skills with attention to detail.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability and willingness to obtain required certifications in food handling. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
One year of experience in a retail environment and six months supervisory experience preferred.
Previous lead experience and/or grocery store experience preferred.
Attainment of required local and state food handling certifications, if applicable. Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-124083 Street: 2676 SPRINGPLACE SMYRNA RD External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!