Chattanooga Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Payment Processing
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Director Of Philanthropy
- Design – use experience to design a full spectrum fundraising plan at attain agreed upon annual goals and longer term goals, including identification and prioritization of prospects, cultivation events, solicitation meetings, and stewardship outreach.
- Strategy – with State Director, create in-depth strategies for a) message of top priorities for the state program; b) outreach to top 25 donors/prospects; and c) recruitment and training of Advisory Board members.
- Implementation- Oversee implementation of strategies above, directing and coordinating the involvement of State Director and program staff. Oversee donor communications and recognition, coordinating with regional and national marketing departments.
- Reporting- Track and report progress toward revenue and programmatic goals providing regular updates to other Tennessee staff and Regional Director of Philanthropy. Monitor philanthropy associated expenses ensuring proper investment of resources with donors and in overall fundraising.
- Minimum six years of fundraising experience, including making successful major gift solicitations.
- Knowledge of and experience with Tennessee philanthropic communities.
- Experience recruiting and managing volunteer boards, as well as working with volunteers fundraise for the organization.
- Management experience required and demonstrated ability to function effectively as a member of a team, ensuring close coordination and integration with other staff members.
- Self-motivated; able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail and deadlines; and can perform successfully without regular supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency with various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with complex databases or donor management software a plus.
- Understands The Trust for Public Land’s gift acceptance policies and ensures ethical compliance with fundraising best practices, as defined by the Association for Fundraising Professionals.
- Interest and commitment to The Trust for Public Land’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Land Development Civil Engineer
This engineering / design position is full time and the primary responsibilities include technical design and project management for public and private clients.
- Preparation of inventory assessments, analyses and reports
- Development of detailed site and grading plans and erosion and sediment control plans
- Storm water management design, water and wastewater design, roadway and parking design and construction detailing and specifications
- Additional responsibilities may include:
- Business development
- Development of professional services proposals, management of projects and clients, development of technical approaches to projects, and participation in public presentations and speaking engagements.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of experience with demonstrated success in a professional consulting environment
- Registration as an Engineer Intern (EI) TN is strongly preferred.
- Technical writing, solid verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues internally are required skills.
- Solid CAD design skills and experience with Civil 3D are a plus.
Customer Service Representative
#WeBuildItAll! #WeBuildCareers! #WeGrowPeople!
From in-home delivery with assembly and installation services to in-store retail assembly: Assemblers Incorporated is the Nation's #1 provider of assembly services and we are GROWING!
Come grow with us, and build your career as a Customer Service Representative!
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated, career-minded, detail oriented, customer focused individuals that thrive in an energetic, diverse, fast-paced work environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurances, 401k, work perks and opportunities for advancement in the organization.
The position of Customer Service Representative is a full time position requiring up to 40 hours per week and reports to the Account Services Manager. This position is responsible for making follow up and "touch-base" calls, fulfilling orders, dispatching, etc.
Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Update orders in system daily or as information is received.
Monitor orders to ensure they are scheduled, updated and completed on time.
Process all information to include credit card payments timely and accurately.
Conduct customer completion surveys.
Answer incoming calls.
Update queue with detailed activity notes as required.
Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Previous Call Center experience preferred.
Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Must be detailed oriented.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Ability to provide a clean background screen.
Ability to pass a drug screen.
Essential Job Functions:
Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to use hands and fingers to operate office equipment.
Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and oral.
Hourly wage / Non-Exempt
Annual performance appraisals
$14 per hour
- Monday - Friday from 8:00am until 5:00pm
Southtree's mission is to reconnect people to the things that matter most by executing engaging marketing campaigns, validated by data. As a Marketing Coordinator at Southtree you will implement, measure and report performance of our marketing campaigns for our portfolio of brands including Legacybox, KODAK Digitizing Box, and Southtree. You will evaluate the customer experience and help optimize it across multiple channels. Southtree/Legacybox is a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that is constantly evolving and changing, and we are looking to add a team member that is ready for the challenge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Generate consistently accurate, useful reports as well as translating data into actionable insight
- Review and schedule email campaigns for three distinct brands
- Understand KPIs and their implications
- Evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and touch-points
Background and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- 0-2 years of marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience with email, social media, display advertising, user funnels, and landing page optimization
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics / Universal Analytics), a plus
Characteristics and Traits
- Sincerity, patience and adaptability
- Desire and drive to be innovative and creative
- A “do-er”; likes getting things done
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment where passion for a great experience leads all marketing efforts and development
- Ability to effectively organize information, manage projects, and work with others on a close-knit team
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- A “no task is too small” attitude and a positive, spirited outlook
- Sense of humor
- Full time, salaried
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Constant supply of coffee
- Awesome people
Risk Adjustment Medical Record Coder (Chattanooga On-Site)
Performs medical record reviews on risk adjustment data submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Perform comprehensive 1st pass reviews of medical records and physician assessment forms (HCC coding).
Maintain compliance with CMS risk adjustment diagnosis coding guidelines.
Assist with the intake and quality assurance of medical records as necessary.
Perform or participate in special projects as directed by management.
- Associates degree in related healthcare field or equivalent years of experience. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for every year of college requested.
1 year of progressive medical coding and health care experience required.
Knowledge of CMS guidelines required.
Understanding of ICD-10 coding standards required.
Certified Professional Coder (CPC) required; prefer AAPC or AHIMA certification.
Must acquire the Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) certificate from AAPC within the first year of employment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
Proven analytical skills and problem solving skills.
Job Specific Requirements:
Number of Openings Available:
BCBST BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or membership in a historically under-represented group.
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
To further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotine and/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
RN Job Fair Walk In Wednesdays - 11A-3P
Talk to us Tuesdays!
If you are a looking for an acute care hospital setting
that fosters professional growth, fits your life, and is close to home,
stop by any Tuesday between 10:00 am - 2:00 pm for an interview.
See the difference you can make with the leader in post-acute care!
Now hiring RN's and C.N.A's
We are offering Sign-On's for RN New Grad's
709 Walnut Street
Chattanooga TN 37402
Please stop by on any Tuesday.
If you aren't available on a Tuesday, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Beth Schier 317-494-0854
rn, registered nurse, nurse, nurse rn, nursing, rn nurse, new grad rn,Registered Nurse / RN, RN, R.N., Registered Nurse, Med Surg, Med Surge, Medical Surgical, Medical/Surgical, Med/Surg, Med/Surge, ICU, ICU RN, ICU Nurse RN, CC, CCU, Critical Care, Critical Care RN, telemetry, acute care, intensive care unit, post-acute, emergency room, E.R., ER, step down, transitional care, transitional care hospitals, long term acute care hospitals, nurse, nursing, Clinical Nurse, Critical Care Nurse, Hospital, Healthcare, ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, cardio nurse, cardio RN, cardio registered nurse, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardiac registered nurse, case management, case manager, critical care, ER, Emergency Room, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Oasis, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, step down unit, step-down unit, step down unit RN, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry RN, travel nurse, travel RN, travel registered nurse, visit nurse
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Substance Abuse Counselor
Job Description: Overview
We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor for our Volunteer Comprehensive Treatment facility. Hours are 40 hours per week.
Volunteer Comprehensive Treatment facility, a member of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, is a part of the leader in medication assisted treatment for individuals struggling with an opioid addiction. With full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications, we are prepared to treat the entire problem, not just a piece of it.
The Substance Abuse Counselor is a counseling professional who provides treatment and support to assist patients receiving care in their recovery from addictions, such as alcoholism, drug addiction, eating disorders, or other behavioral problems; assists with modifying problem behaviors; may also provide counseling services to families of patients receiving care through an outpatient setting.
Conducts individual counseling sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required;
Conducts group and/or family sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required;
May co-facilitate assigned group or family sessions;
Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up assessment, for patients;
Prepares individual treatment plans for each assigned patient;
Ensures all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents is completed timely and in a clear, concise manner;
May act as a liaison between referral sources and patients;
Provides crisis intervention to patients, as needed;
May plan for aftercare for assigned patients;
May act as a liaison with insurance carriers, as requested;
May provide case management duties for patients, ensuring individualized quality care;
Evaluates patient's needs and determines if referrals to other programs or facilities are needed; and,
Performs other duties as assigned.
Prefer bachelor's degree in social or health services field from an accredited college or university
Experience in counseling field instruction/internship or similar practicum through education or certification process preferred
- Eligibility for licensure in counseling, social work or substance abuse preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!