Check Writer Job Description Sample
Seeking San Francisco Anesthesiology Opportunities? Check This Out! So
Envision Physician Services is seeking quality-focused Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologists for its Ambulatory Surgery Centers located in San Francisco's South Bay. If you seek work/life balance with light call this is a terrific opportunity for you!
A few highlights:
· Mostly Outpatient work
· Regional cases
· Rapid growth and expansion in this area!
· Compensation ranging from $250K - $400K depending upon how much you desire to work
· Employed (W2) position; full time positions offer wide range of benefits including health, dental, vision, relocation, paid malpractice with tail coverage
· Start Date Bonuses for Full Time Anesthesiologists!
Live and work in one of the most desirable communities in the world! San Francisco has it all!
Check Fixture Designer
Arbor Gage & Tooling is seeking a Check Fixture Designer to assist in its Design department. Candidates must:
- have at least one year of check fixture design experience - Cimatron software experience is preferred
- have a strong sense of urgency and passion for serving internal and external customers
- evidence a desire for the continuous improvement of self and company
- embrace Arbor's culture of hard work, humility, and integrity
Houston - NW Area - Warehouse - Days - Start For A Check Next Week
IMMEDIATE Openings for Material Handlers for distribution client near Hempstead Hwy/290/610
Minimum 6 months full time experience within the last 5 years
$11hr. MUST be able to start work ASAP (next day
Should be flexible to shifts / overtime
Will perform various Warehouse/Material Handler functions, picking, packing shipping materials.
Read work orders or follow instructions to ascertain materials to be moved.
Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand and/or pallet jack.
Load materials into vehicles and install strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
Attach identifying tags or labels to materials
Qualified candidates should have experience or be able to work in non-climate controlled FAST PACED, high traffic shipping/receiving environment.
Should be flexible to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Steel toed shoes/boots mandatory.
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
High School Diploma or GED.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. through out the day.
For first consideration apply today at rpjobs.net
Previous Mechanics Check This Out
Are you looking for a career change? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly paychecks? Are you a team player that can envision a future for yourself in a new career knowing that with the right attitude and work ethic, advancement will be possible? Manpower is looking for candidates with experience in the automotive/truck repair field for growing company in the Lynchburg/Forest, VA areas.
What is in it for you?
- Full time hours
- First Shift
- Competitive Pay: $17 per hour and up
- Weekly Paycheck
- Temporary to hire, based on performance
- Option to take free college courses and skills training
- Career advancement
What is the job?
- Fit, modify, and assemble prefabricated metal parts
- Inspect parts, sub-assemblies and finished products for fit and function
- Move, align, and install sub-assemblies and components
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, diagrams, and verbal instructions
- Fabricate, fit, assemble, and wire industrial electrical panels, motors, PLCs and sensors
- Test, trial, operate, and troubleshoot new industrial equipment
- Travel to customer locations and startup new equipment and provide post startup support
- Provide daily updates on your progress and assignments
What do you bring to the job?
- A Background in automotive/truck repair
- Your mechanical aptitude
- Your electronics experience
- Your experience with using hand tools
- Great attitude and ability to work in a team
- High school diploma or GED (some secondary school
- Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship completed
Stop your job search and apply today! We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Driver Check In
An operations clerk handles office duties for the warehouse management team. Operations clerks answer phones, greet clients, schedule appointments, type reports and letters, perform data entry, complete research, lift 20-80 pounds and stack products. Strong computer skills and analytical skills.
Check Out Coordinater
This is an established and well respected private practice seeking the right candidate for our check-out position.
Summary of Duties: Responsible for collecting and processing payments, calling patients, and scheduling appointments. Duties will also include insurance verifications, and providing reports.
· Ability to calculate and collect patient’s responsibility and insurance co-pays.
· Organized and attention to detail a must.
· Experience working in a healthcare field (preferably in a clinical setting or business office) is required.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills needed.
· Fluency in Spanish is desired, but not required.
· Candidate must be motivated and a team player.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits including health insurance, 401K, and paid time off.
Plan Check Engineer - Engineer Iii/Iv
Are you interested in a fast-paced career with a growing company? How about joining the team at our new Redlands Office?
Engineering Resources of Southern California (ERSC) is looking for Qualified Engineers to perform Public Improvement Plan Checking related to Land Development and Capital Projects for various Public Agencies.
Who is ERSC?
ERSC was created in 1996 to provide specialized engineering personnel and services to municipalities, water and special districts. Our team focuses on matching skills to maximize technical abilities, work ethic, personality and character to the needs of our clients in order to create long-lasting and strong partnerships.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have Public Infrastructure Plan Check experience relating to Land Development projects. Candidates should possess:
Knowledge of the entitlement process, including an understanding of Conditions of Approval
Knowledge of applicable codes including, but not limited to:
Applicable California Codes (Building, Fire, Residential, Etc.)
Clean Water Act
Local Design Standards
Previous public infrastructure plan check experience, including, but not limited to:
Mass/Rough/Precise/Fine Grading Plans
Street Improvement Plans
Sewer/Water/Storm Drain Improvement Plans
Hydrology and Hydraulic Study Reviews
Traffic Signal/Signing and Striping/Street Lighting Plans
Water Quality Management Plans/NPDES
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
AutoCAD/Civil 3D Working Experience
In Addition to the above:
· LSIT/EIT Required, CA PE/PLS Preferred
· 6-10 years of experience
· Registration as a CA PE/PLS or capable of obtaining within one year of employment.
· 10-14 years of experience
Charge Entry / Check Out Coordinator
The Charge Entry Specialist will be responsible for reviewing codes after medical procedures are completed and entering the correct charges into the system. The Charge Entry Specialist must possess knowledge of medical terminology, billing procedures and coding. The Charge Entry Specialist must also be familiar with federal and state regulations and standards for collection and retention of medical charge data. The Charge Entry Specialist may be asked to perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Serve as primary point of contact to answer questions and resolve issues in regards billing.
- Check out patients
- Collect copayments
- Answer calls from patients
- Prepare and submit refund requests.
- Correct misapplied payments.
- Review claims to ensure that payer specific billing requirements are met.
- Previous experience in Medical Charge Entry.
- An understanding of the all major payer types: Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurances.
- Knowledgeable in CPT, ICD-10, and medical terminology.
- Medical Billing and Coding Degree or CPC/CCS certification a PLUS!
Location: Miami, Florida
Schedule: Mon-Thursday @8:30AM-5PM Friday @8:30-4PM ?
Pay rate: $13 - 15 per hour
Spanish is Required
Hvac Clean And Check Technician
HVAC Clean and Check Technician
Job Summary: Maintain the customer's equipment to ensure customer comfort and safety. Promote products, contracts and services to guarantee customer equipment maintenance, and provide total home comfort for the customer. Company vehicle is provided after training.
Cleaning the customer's equipment to maintain the efficiency of the equipment and ensure total home comfort.
Checking the equipment for any defects which need to be repaired or replaced for customer comfort and safety.
Legibly and accurately complete company paperwork.
Promote products which will benefit the customer's safety and comfort.
Place and/or update sticker on customer equipment after servicing.
The technician may shut off and/or refuse to turn on a customer's equipment if they identify a safety issue such as a cracked heat exchanger.
Technician must provide their own hand tools including, but not limited to: wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, inspection cameras, etc.
Technician is required to wear booties, provided by company, in customer residence at all times.
Technician must provide customer with all company paperwork including pamphlet, brochure, questionnaire and work order.
Continuously provide the customer with the highest levels of customer service
Understands and comply with all safety policies
Submit tickets that are written precisely and effectively to ensure readability
Clean the customer's equipment to maintain the efficiency of the equipment and ensure total home comfort
Thoroughly understands and complies with the inventory policies and procedures of NHS. Accountable for use of inventory involving his/her work.
Able to complete all paperwork properly, timely and legibly. Accountable for ordering parts and materials needed for job completion with minimal guidance.
Ability to identify and asses' equipment issues in an efficient manner.
Use good time management to make effective use of travel time.
Demonstrates a high level of technical competence.
Ability to utilize a variety of analytical techniques to solve problems
Complies to all corporate and department policies and procedures
Develops strong credibility with co-workers and department leadership
Uses good people skills and judgment with customers to provide them with the highest level of customer service.
Work with the PHS Prevention and Safety Team to keep safety our #1priority by submitting good catches from the field.
Maintain expected productivity, quality and safety metrics as outlined by the NHS Field Operations Department
Must show a willingness to continue to learn and take additional training to develop proficiency in the field. This could include in-house training, manufacturers training (including after hours), videos and related articles.
Technician must be certified to work with refrigerant, and must be a graduate, or close to graduation from an (accredited) HVAC program.
Must continue education of HVAC through classes the company requests attendance.
Position requires a valid driver's license and the ability to read maps for direction, to identify safety issues with customer's equipment and to adhere to company policies.
EPA Certification Type 1 and 2 or Universal
Have a High School Diploma or GED
Related Work Experience:
1 to 3 years minimum experience
Technician must be able to communicate with customers and dispatchers to ensure highest possible customer satisfaction.
Available evening hours and Saturdays.
Spanish speaking a plus
Technician will require math skills in order to calculate billing on customer invoice, and perform calculations with figures taken with gauges.
Technician must have legible handwriting so that customer/billing/warehouse can interpret invoice details of parts used, work performed and equipment serial number
Job may include, but not limited to:
Climbing, Extreme Hot or Cold (out of doors), Heavy Lifting, Loud Noise, Use of ladders to get to equipment, crawling to look for registers, going into crawl spaces and attics to locate access furnace.
Safety awareness, overhead hazards, equipment operations, wearing PPE as required.
Must be able to reach, bend extend and lift 50-60 lbs.
Must not be afraid of heights.
Disclaimer: This information describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this job. The description is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities and qualifications required in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified disabled individuals for performance of essential duties and responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Job Field: HVAC
Job Type: Standard
Primary Location: Illinois-Metro Chicago-Naperville
Operating Company: Southern Company Gas
Other Locations: Illinois-Metro Chicago-Joliet, Illinois-Metro Chicago-Schaumburg, Illinois-Northern Illinois-Rockford, Illinois-Metro Chicago-Des Plaines, Illinois-Metro Chicago-Bellwood, Illinois-Metro Chicago-Elgin, Illinois-Metro Chicago-Glenwood
Job Type: Standard
Travel (Up to...): Yes, 50 % of the Time
Union Covered: No
EWCC - 1751 W Diehl Rd. Ste 200 (1751NapervilleCODE)
1751 W Diehl Rd. Ste 200
- 3000 East Cass St. (3000JolietCODE)
3000 East Cass St.
- 1011 Wiley Rd. (1011SchaumburgCODE)
1011 Wiley Rd.
- 4651 Linden Rd. (4651RockfordCODE)
4651 Linden Rd.
- 1665 Birchwood Ave. (1665DesPlainesCODE)
1665 Birchwood Ave.
Des Plaines, 60018
- 615 Eastern Ave. (615BellwoodCODE)
615 Eastern Ave.
- 1800 Big Timber Rd. (1800ElginCODE)
1800 Big Timber Rd.
- 19199 Glenwood Chicago Heights Rd. (19199GlenwoodCODE)
19199 Glenwood Chicago Heights Rd.
Req ID: GAS SDL2017
Front Desk Receptionist / Check In
Busy Cardiology Practice in the East Orlando area is searching for a professional, experienced, enthusiastic, responsible, energetic individual to check in / Check out and assist our patients.The candidate MUST work well under pressure and have at least 3 years of experience in the cardiology area. Bilingual is a plus. Previous experience with EHR system is required. The candidate is expected to fulfill all duties as per the job position which may also vary as needed.
- Greet and assist patients with any needs.
- Verify patients demographics ( Address, Phone number, email address, emergency contact information, insurance changes ect)
- Collect all copayments, OOP, deductibles as needed
- Schedule, re-schedule patients appointments as needed
- Answer and transfer phone calls as needed
- Page physicians
- Check daily e-faxes during
- Maintain an excellent and professional work ethic
- Great writing and communication skills
- Phone Etiquette
- HIPAA and OSHA knowledge ( Certifications)
- Proficient with programs as : Word, Excel, Outlook, EHR system, ( preferably e-MD's)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!