Checker Dump Grounds Job Description Sample
Driver - Dump Truck Or Dump Truck W/Pup
Driving Dumptruck or Dumptruck w/ pup and or Semi w/enddump or hopper.Hauling Rock, Grain etc. Wages vary with experience.
Hours 7-5 pm, but will vary. Must meet all Iowa DOT requirements. Class A or B license required.
Good driving record a plus. Full-time employees get 1 week paid vacation plus guaranteed 35 hours per week. Candidates that live within a 20 to 30 mile radius of Nevada, IA are strongly encouraged to apply, but all are welcome.
This job is in Nevada, IA. Please no reapply.
Grounds Crew And Grounds Lead Needed
Perform tasks relating to the installation and maintenance of turf including mowing, fertilization, irrigation, insect/weed control, and dethatching, seeding, sodding, aeration and site preparation.
Perform tasks relating to the installation and maintenance of trees, shrubs and flowers, including pruning, cabling, fertilization, irrigation, insect/weed control and removal as required.
Perform tasks related to construction, installation and maintenance of sidewalks, patios, retaining walls, benches, sign standards, stairs and sweeping of paved areas.
Maintain cleanliness of grounds including litter control, leaf removal and sweeping of paved areas.
Operate and maintain equipment to perform above duties including tractors, one ton dump trucks, lawnmowers, line trimmers, blowers, chain saws, bucket trucks, rototillers, sand/salt spreaders and snow blowers.
Report under emergency conditions such as snow removal, downed trees and storm water maintenance, as required.
Assist with moving and special events, as required.
Act as crew leader in some tasks as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned. Minimum Acceptable
One year of related experience.
Valid driver's license.
Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy work with exposure to inclement weather conditions for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to wear and use appropriate protective equipment as necessary. Additional Desirable
Valid commercial operator's license. CDL/Class B License.
Pesticide/herbicide applicator's license. A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Dump Truck Driver
Operates a dump truck and safely deliver construction material such as asphalt, borrow material, excavation and stone base to various projects in Elizabeth City and surrounding areas and towns
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Operate a dump truck but not limited to that type of truck.
Must be able to perform pre-trip inspection on truck.
Transport and deliver construction materials to projects in a timely manner.
May perform other duties or operate other types of trucks.
Must have adequate reading and writing skills because some paper work is required. Minimum Qualifications & Training:
One year experience but will train the right person
Must have a minimum of a CDL Class B
Valid Medical Card
Must be at least 21 yrs old
Ability to abide by precise instructions.
Ability to abide by strict but necessary safety rules and polices
Must be a reliable and trust worthy individual that will be a team player.
Must maintain a good attendance and safety record. Tasks Essential to Job Functions:
Standing and walking required. Able to drive for long periods and ability to stay alert and drive defensively. Ability to climb steps to perform task on the truck.
Ability to work long periods of time in elevated temperatures due to weather and materials.
Ability to operate equipment at recommended speeds and peaks of operation.
Must be productive during each shift and be willing to meet the goals that are set.
Visual activity - ability to work safely in traffic and to know surroundings while driving, backing and maneuvering in sometimes congested areas. What We Offer:
Choice of Health Insurance options (BCBSNC)
Short Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off + 401(k)
Corporate Chaplains of America
CDL A Driver Flat Bed And Dump Truck Drivers
Do you have a CDL and experience driving flatbeds? Centerline is now hiring flatbed truck drivers. Your job will consist of different routes and cargo. We are looking for CDL drivers to represent Centerline and our clients. If you are hardworking, professional and experienced, Centerline would like to talk to you. Drivers will be delivering a combination of concrete barriers, sand, and or gravel.
Monday–Friday work schedule may include weekend work
Load securement required
Loading and unloading using a forklift
Pre and Post trip inspections
Operating tractor–trailers with 27” to 48” flat bed trailers
- Local Western WA deliveries We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
+ 12 months previous flat bed and dump truck experience
- Forklift and or lift truck experience
+ 1 year verifiable CDL A driving experience
Current CDL A License with DOT Med card
Pass required DOT drug screen and background checks
No more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years Benefits:
Dump Truck Driver - DOT
Adams Construction Company is one of the oldest asphalt paving firms in Virginia. Since 1946, Adams has participated in the construction of every interstate throughout Virginia and most of the primary highways.
Throughout the Company’s growth in Virginia and into North Carolina, it has strived to maintain a family culture in a corporate world. GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Drives multi-axle highway equipment with GVWR in excess of 26,001 pounds, for transporting construction equipment and/or materials.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Operate and maneuver equipment as necessary to load, transport and unload construction materials and other related equipment by manipulating various gears, levers and special attachments. Follow schedule for pickup and delivery of materials.
Verify the types of materials being hauled as well as their weight. Clearly communicate with other equipment operators and truck drivers to ensure deliveries are according to the job specifications and timetables. Keep truck clean and in good working order.
Drivers are responsible for minor repairs and servicing of assigned equipment to maintain safety and continued operation on a day to day basis. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Good coordination skills are required to operate the controls in the cab that manipulate the bed.
Must have a good understanding of math and angles to properly position the bed to dump materials in measured amounts. Requires sharp regular and peripheral vision abilities to be aware of other trucks and heavy equipment that frequently surrounds job sites. Demonstrates quick reaction time to signals (i.e. sound, light, pictures). Must be physically able to climb and lift and carry 15 to 30 pounds.
Sit or drive approximately 70%; stand or walk approximately 30% of a 10 to 12 hour shift. QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or GED required. Must meet all Federal D.O.T. regulations for drivers; possess a Class “B” commercial license with proper endorsements.
Have at least one (1) year prior experience with references. D.M.V. record must not have more than (–1) demerit. BENEFITS:
Paid Sick Leave
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisors, unless otherwise restricted.
Grounds Crew And Grounds Lead Needed
* Perform tasks relating to the installation and maintenance of turf including mowing, fertilization, irrigation, insect/weed control, and dethatching, seeding, sodding, aeration and site preparation. * Perform tasks relating to the installation and maintenance of trees, shrubs and flowers, including pruning, cabling, fertilization, irrigation, insect/weed control and removal as required. * Perform tasks related to construction, installation and maintenance of sidewalks, patios, retaining walls, benches, sign standards, stairs and sweeping of paved areas. * Maintain cleanliness of grounds including litter control, leaf removal and sweeping of paved areas. * Operate and maintain equipment to perform above duties including tractors, one ton dump trucks, lawnmowers, line trimmers, blowers, chain saws, bucket trucks, rototillers, sand/salt spreaders and snow blowers. * Report under emergency conditions such as snow removal, downed trees and storm water maintenance, as required. * Assist with moving and special events, as required. * Act as crew leader in some tasks as assigned. * Perform related duties as assigned. Minimum Acceptable
* One year of related experience. * Valid driver's license. * Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy work with exposure to inclement weather conditions for prolonged periods of time. * Must be able to wear and use appropriate protective equipment as necessary. Additional Desirable
* Valid commercial operator's license. CDL/Class B License. * Pesticide/herbicide applicator's license. A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
With over 37,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including K-12 schools, higher education, manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA’s management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
We are now hiring Req #5736 Load Checker OPS Hourly FT Monday, January 15, 2018 ProBuild was acquired by Builders FirstSource in August 2015. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Builders FirstSource is the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the professional market segment, primarily for new residential construction and repair and remodeling, in the U.S.
We provide customers an integrated home-building solution, offering manufacturing, supply, delivery and installation for a full range of structural and related building products. We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors.
Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products. Under general supervision, checks contents of customers’ vehicles or delivery trucks against invoice as they leave the yard; ensures that all merchandise is accounted for and that the yard loader has initialed and loaded the correct material and amount on invoice; if discrepancies occur, handles resolution.
- May handle customer materials returns; filling out credit request form, noting the condition of the materials and arranging for cashier to have return value credited to account; restores materials to appropriate storage. High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent experience Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. OPS Hourly Arlington WA Lumber - 20815 67th Ave NE (98223), Arlington, Washington, United States of America
Dump Truck Driver
Dec 23, 2017
Little Rock, AR, US
Requisition ID: 64590 Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
Possess own hand tools to perform required tasks Lift and carrying heavy items weighing up to 80 pounds or more Ability to safely climb and access heavy equipment Willing to Work and have reliable Transportation Ability to work, day, swing, and night shifts (sometimes long hours) Must have valid Driver's license and pass Driver's background check Must Pass Drug Test and complete Kiewit employee indoctrination Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zone, around large machinery and heavy equipment Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment Certifications: Minimum of Class B Driver’s license. Ability to provide and maintain proper license and acceptable driving record. Employee will be required to drive company vehicle and must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and be approved to drive vehicle prior to driving. If vehicle meets requirements for CDL license, employee must have valid CDL license and medical certificate and must pass DOT background check prior to being approved to drive. Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:
Job Segment: Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering
Dump Truck Driver
Position Summary: Our fleet is growing!
Local work for experienced dump truck driver. Great family owned company Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays and vacation time Pay depends on experience Home every night No felonies Clean MVR Must have a minimum of Class B license, Class A is preferred but not required. Complete an application online or in person Monday through Friday between 9 am to 3 pm. If you stop by, please bring a recent MVR.
Experienced Dump Truck Drivers
WANTED LOCAL B DRIVERS
FULL TIME MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 2015
Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit Health/Dental/Vision 401K retirement
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
APPLY ONLINE https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/driversource
29% per load
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!