Checkroom Attendant Job Description Sample
Breakfast Attendant / Reception Attendant
Overview Greet guests and determine number in their party. Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, placing clean/current menu in front of each guest.
Guide guest through dining spaces and provide assistance. Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs. Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is standard or requested.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Report to work when scheduled, on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance and grooming must conform with standard.Handle all duties according to hotel policies and procedures.Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to a manager immediately.Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.Welcome and acknowledge all guests with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly, verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals.Adhere to all quality assurance expectations and standards.Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management immediately.Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.Anticipate guests' service needs, asking questions of guests if necessary to better understand their needs, watching/listening to their preferences, and acting on them whenever possible.Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals, within guidelines (i.e. escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones.)Assist fellow Associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt, friendly guest service.Monitor dining areas for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.Notify management of maintenance repair issues.Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager.At all times strive to represent the Company and hotel brand in the most professional manner.Be disciplined at all times, stand alert and tall in the dining area, greet guests immediately and offer assistance before the Guest needs to ask.
Focus total attention to the customers.Exhibit a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with guests and fellow employees. QualificationsHigh School Diploma or equivalent SDL2017
Donation Center Attendant Ii/Lead Site Attendant
POSITION SUMMARY: Accepts donations on behalf of Goodwill at our standalone or storefront donation centers. Provides excellent customer service to donors. To help us find the right Goodwill of San Diego County job for you, all applicants must complete a series of assessments as part of the Goodwill application process. Please click this link to open your assessment window. After completing your testing, please make sure you have also clicked the button below to complete the brief application process. http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/DDqvmBB/ChPDEPhT (Testing Time = Approximately 15 minutes) Essential Functions Statement(s):
Opens and closes assigned donation center site, as scheduled, according to department guidelines set forth in the Standalone and Storefront Donation Center Attendant Training Manual.
Accepts donations according to guidelines found in the Standalone and Storefront Donation Attendant Training Manual. This includes providing excellent customer service to donors by greeting, assisting with accepting donations, and accurately completing donation receipts. When necessary, politely refuses and refers donors to other locations and thanks each donor for every donation.
Maintains the interior and the exterior of the site in a clean and organized manner. Sweeps perimeter of donation center site, stores donations neatly inside trailer, picks up debris and trash around trailer. If applicable, empties and maintains the cleanliness of the Unattended Donation Center (UDC) at the site.
Accurately completes daily administrative tasks in a timely manner. To include daily counts of all donors (including donations from the UDC’s), sorting and submitting donation receipts on a scheduled basis and all daily tally sheets.
Safeguards all donations and company property from damage and theft. Treats all donations and company property with respect and care.
Communicates the following accurately and in a timely manner to the appropriate Supervisor or Coordinator; supply needs, unusual or out of the ordinary situations and any safety concerns.
Safely and accurately loads donations into bins and organizes them inside of the donation trailers.
Assists Truck Helpers and Truck Drivers in loading donations into Goodwill trucks, if needed.
Communicates daily with Dispatch to inform them of current product volumes and any transportation/service needs.
Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or directed.
Assist in handling customer service issues. Appropriately and effectively handles any out of the ordinary donor service situations and/or refers the donor to the correct management member. If referring to management, notifies the management member immediately of the situation.
Assigns daily tasks to on-site attendants. Guides employees in the absence of the Supervisor.
Accurately trains all Donation Attendants assigned to their location. Performs bag checks at assigned locations. SKILLS & ABILITIES: Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) preferred. Experience: Six months to one year customer service related experience preferred. One year supervisory experience preferred. Computer
None. Certificates and Licenses: None ID: 2017-5145 Street: 12791 Sorrento Valley Road External Company Name: Goodwill Industries of San Diego County External Company URL: www.sdgoodwill.org/
Car Wash Attendant
We are seeking for a car wash attendant for Slash & Dash Car Wash in Bakersfield! This can be a full time or part time position.
CASHIERING / GUIDING CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE WASH TUNNEL AND SOME CLEANING.
Must be friendly and likes to work with the public.
Our Safety Attendants have the flexibility to set their own schedule and work their desired shifts. We have registry staff that work full time, 3 days a week and others that only work 1 day a month.
All registry Safety Attendants must have:
1. Current CPR card (American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers)
2. American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider
3. Current Physical
4. TB Clearance
5. Respiratory fit card
6. You must provide immunization records or titers showing immunity levels for the following: Hepatitus-B, Tdap, MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella, and Varicella)
Job Locations: Victorville, Menifee and Hemet.
Housekeeping Guest Room Attendant
Job Description : Cleans hotel guestrooms according to hotel standards providing the highest level of quality and service for hotel guests. Anticipates guest needs, demonstrating sensitivity and responsiveness, ensuring complete satisfaction and repeat business.
Job Requirements :
* Service orientation;
* Able to work as part of a dynamic quality-driven team;
* Basic English language skills;
* Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift;
* Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
* One year hotel housekeeping experience.
We are in current need of 2 Valet attendants for the following shifts:
Saturday/Sunday/Monday 4 am to 2:30 pm and Monday thru Friday from 6 am to 2:30 pm
Valet attendants will greet our valet parkers, park their vehicle, and have the vehicle pulled up upon their return.
Must have a valid Driver's License and at the age of 21+.
The ability to drive a stick shift is preferred.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites is looking for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated individual to fill our Breakfast Attendant role. The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for setting up, maintaining, and breaking down our breakfast service.
- Greet/Welcome guests
- Replenish breakfast items, including warming certain items
- Collect inventory of food and breakfast items
- Clean, dust, and vacuum breakfast area upon closing breakfast
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes when breakfast has been closed
- Put away breakfast order on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Offer further assistance to guests, as needed
- Maintain positive and welcoming demeanor
- Comply with Marriott Brand quality assurance expectations and standards
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
High school or equivalent education required.
Experience working in a customer service role
Fairfield Inn & Suites
The company utilizes criminal background checks and is drug-free workplace.
The company is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: http://www1.eeoc.gov/Employers/poster.cfm
Valet Parking Attendant
Red Carpet Valet is currently looking to hire Part and Full Time Professional Valet Attendants.
• Must possess a current driver's license and have authorization to work in the US.
• Submit a copy of your current driving abstract showing a clean driving record.
• Must be at least 19 years of age.
• Must be able to speak and communicate in English.
• Clean-cut and professional appearance.
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to run short distances repeatedly.
• Must be consistently on time to shifts.
• Safely and efficiently drive and park our customer’s vehicles.
• Provide exceptional service to our customers and guests.
• Treat all customer’s vehicles with care and professionalism.
Available hours per week range from 12 to 50+.
Pay start at $11.00 - $15.00/hr + tips.
The Activities Attendant at The Hotel Hershey is responsible for hosting children and family activities. Also is responsible for maintaining and assisting with outdoor pool complex, outdoor sports, ice skating rink and The Cocoa Clubhouse program. Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of the facilities. Will direct all efforts toward guest satisfaction, the achievement and maintenance of The Hotel Hershey standards and profit maximization.
This is a part time year round. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Maintain all work areas so they are organized, neat and clean.
- Conduct activities with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Conduct activities according to Standard of Operations.
- Smile and project a professional, positive attitude and appearance at all times.
- Portray a high level of maturity, responsibility, and professionalism which all employees can respect and follow.
- Wear proper uniform projecting a professional image.
- Assist with year round special event programs.
- Perform any reasonable tasks assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in maintaining all outdoor recreational areas.
- Maintain open communications and positive working relationships within Recreation department and all departments within the Hotel Hershey.
- Attend scheduled department meetings.
- Maintain performance standards for areas of responsibility.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Current American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid certifications preferred or willing to obtain.
- Professional people skills and personable interaction with individuals of all ages.
- Child care of customer service experience a plus.
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Ability to multi-task
- Follow all aspects of job safety.
- Understand that the job may require bending, stooping, and lifting of materials up to 15 pounds.
- The Recreation department functions 17 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to change an associate from their usual shift as business needs change.
- Weekend and Holiday work schedules are a part of this position.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a number of desirable career paths for motivated individuals who are attracted to our guest-focused, service-minded, and character-centered culture. Some of our employees have grown up here; their first job was with us. Others have joined our team right out of college, mid-career, or after retirement. What we all have in common is a commitment to our founder Milton Hershey's legacy of excellence. We invite you to join us in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth.
Check out our employment opportunities online at www.HersheyJobs.com.
Front-Of-House Attendant (Barista/Servers)
Commissary is a new food and beverage concept located in the heart of downtown Dallas which houses a full bakery, butcher shop, meat curing room, wine cellar, and a market style area with a coffee/espresso station and a full menu serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You will be successful on our team if you value kindness, optimism and integrity, and have a curiosity to learn new things and creative approaches. We place a daily emphasis on creating fun and honest exchanges with our guests and staff. We are pursuing individuals who excel in every aspect of their job, take pride in personal work ethic, are dedicated to sincere customer experience and are committed to being a part of a team that works in harmony.
What you will be doing
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Handling cash and operating cash register
- Preparing coffee and espresso beverages
- Restocking and food packing
- Assisting in cleanliness of store
- Running food and bussing tables
- Assisting in daily, weekly and monthly inventory
- Wine knowledge
- Coffee knowledge
- Bakery/food and beverage knowledge
- Serving and barista experience
- A love for people and service
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!