Checkroom Chief Job Description Sample
Chief Academic Officer
who our client is and what they need...
The Math Learning Center (MLC) is a successful nonprofit publisher that is meeting a critical need in education by offering innovative math programs. Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Academic Officer will provide thought leadership and internal consulting to ensure sound mathematics and pedagogy while also promoting the mission and philosophy to external audiences.
what you will do…
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and their team including leading the effort to articulate the organization’s position on key issues in the field of math education.
- Participate in the math education community and represent the organization at conferences and meetings, including soliciting and responding to writing and speaking opportunities.
- Participate with the CEO, CLO, the Board of Directors and the leadership team to develop and implement the strategic roadmap for the organization.
- Recommend and, as appropriate, personally, provide professional learning opportunities for internal education staff.
- Assist in identifying, recruiting, and engaging math education advisors and consultants.
- Remain abreast of research as well as new developments in the field.
what you need to bring…
- Minimum of 10 years as a thought leader and subject matter expert in math education, preferably at the elementary level.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Non-profit experience or mission-driven approach is a plus.
- Doctorate in math or math education required.
- Strong understanding of how math education research translates to practical issues for publishers and professional development providers.
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations and professional development to a variety of audiences.
The Math Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer. We provide fair and equal opportunities for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, disability, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. The Math Learning Center hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Asset & Wealth Management Operations – Risk And Control – Senior Control Manager Chief Data Office - Executive Director
Asset & Wealth Management Operations – Risk and Control – Senior Control Manager Chief Data Office - Executive Director
Req #: 190006995
Job Category: Operations
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
About JP Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.7 trillion and assets under management of $2.0 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of December 31, 2018). The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
About JP Morgan Asset & Wealth Management Operations
Asset Wealth Management Operations supports both the JPMorgan Wealth Management and Asset Management groups in JP Morgan's Asset Wealth Management line of business. Asset Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other lines of businesses, project managers, technology support and development teams, as well as others globally within JP Morgan Chase. AWM Operations consists of Asset Management Operations, Wealth Management Operations, Portfolio Analysis Group, Chief Data Office (for AWM), Fraud and Business Resiliency (AWM), Change Mobilization, and Risk and Control. Operations & Administration leads our Operations colleagues, who perform the behind-the-scenes processing that keeps AWM running smoothly. Things like closing transactions, making sure information and data is appropriately tracked and ensuring that proper controls are followed prior to execution.
About JP Morgan Asset & Wealth Management Operations Risk and Control
The AWM Operations Risk and Control team's mission is to enable the proactive identification and timely remediation of risk by providing a framework, infrastructure and support system holistically encompassing the breadth and depth of risk across Asset & Wealth Management Operations. We are responsible for the overall risk and control framework for AWM Operations that incudes governance, regulatory response, risk mitigation, risk transformation and business intelligence. Our Business Control Officers have deep subject matter expertise, are embedded with the broader Operations teams and work hub and spoke with Operations and other pillars of our risk and control team to help carry out the consistency of the framework while driving the continued evolution of a more advanced risk and control approach. We also partner with Operations, Technology and Business leadership to take the best of what we do, within and across LOBs, and drive deliberate cross-pollination, lessons learned, and drive control initiatives all to help drive risk reduction. We serve the broader organization in a collaborative fashion, with a mindset to "serve and protect" and ensure a "design for control" oriented approach in all that we do.
This role will support the Asset & Wealth Management Operations Risk and Control mission in maintaining a strong and consistent control environment by providing comprehensive coverage of the control environment that promotes early operational risk identification and assessment, effective design and evaluation of controls and sustainable solutions to mitigate operation risk. A Control Manager's main focus is control design and testing expertise, risk and control identification and assessment management, control break and resolution management, control governance and reporting and leading our regulatory response efforts. Specifically, this role will be the Senior Business Control Officer covering the AWM Operations Chief Data Office, which is responsible for all of AWM.
Work with the AWM Chief Data Office on developing, enhancing, monitoring and managing the risk and control and data framework for the Chief Data Office, including data quality
Identify risks and mitigating controls as it relates to the remit of the AWM Chief Data Office
Work with Risk Management business colleagues to assist in ensuring the Risks & Controls throughout the department are known and to assist in the identification and/or development of controls to mitigate gaps
Participate and provide thought leadership in helping the AWM Chief Data office on various regulatory response and risk mitigation efforts
Transfer knowledge of Risk Management, its policies and procedures, banking and consumer regulations/laws, and Risk & Control practices in order to implement necessary enhancements to control activities and minimize risk
Engage cross-functionally with control leads within Risk, and attend Control meetings as required; providing updates to management as necessary
Advise and influence senior leaders / business executives on key decisions and major risk and control initiatives
Perform walkthroughs and assist critical lines of business with process mapping and risk identification, designing the controls framework and testing the controls
Provide control related subject matter expertise for relevant projects driven inside and outside of the Control Management organization
Ensure operational practices are in compliance with relevant risk standards, policies and regulations to maintain an effective control environment
Ongoing monitoring and assessment of operational risk and control environment
Conduct independent testing and oversee testing conducted by team members. Report/summarize test results for management
Perform issue/action plan workflow end-to-end, including root cause analysis and working with Operations to develop them and to validate the remediation
Analyze feedback/intel from independent oversight parties and assess gaps across products (e.g., an audit issue found in one product/area should be immediately assessed across products and ensure remedial measures are implemented to mitigate recurrence of similar issues).
Compare policies, standards and procedures across products for consistency and closure of any gaps
Compare controls across products for optimization, consistency and closure of any gaps
Identify meaningful metrics to inform on the health of the operational risk and control environment
Develop enhanced reporting for controls through use of automation, if required
Present findings, recommendations and presentations to Senior Management
Provide input to various control committees and forums
Liaise with upstream and downstream partners to review the control evidences for RCSA and SOX
Establish and publish a broad, data-driven risk and control metrics & scorecards, regular control forum, exception management reports, etc.
Manage projects and initiatives on risk & controls (e.g. awareness programs, risk expos, trainings, etc.)
Maintain strong engagement across multiple stakeholders and collaborate with local, regional & global stakeholders and stay abreast on risk and control agendas
Develop junior team members both formally and informally, including serving as a mentor to help them develop their risk management skills and domain knowledge
Qualifications / Skills
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Supply Chain or Business related discipline
Extensive experience in data related programs and initiatives
Extensive experience in data management, unstructured data, data programs, or data consulting
Solid understanding of key banking processes, regulations and associated risks
10+ years of relevant work experience
Highly motivated, energetic self-starter who takes ownership and can drive change through innovation
Able to work effectively under pressure and in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
Extensive experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments, certification like processes
History of people management preferred
Analytic and investigative mindset, dedicated to continuously improving processes
Extremely organized and attentive to detail
Excellent oral, interpersonal, communication skills; team oriented
Understanding of Fiduciary Regulatory requirements related to ERISA, Conflicts of Interest and Part 9; experience a plus
Sound business instincts and judgment to assess materiality of the risk
Able to work across groups (Audit, Risk, Compliance and allied business groups)
Able to work in a matrix and across various regions
Proven analytical thinker with ability to identify, analyze and solve problems in a thoughtful manner, with diplomacy and professionalism
Focused attention to detail, analytical & inquisitive with high standards for quality and accuracy
History of working on multiple initiatives simultaneously, expectation setting, and escalation of issues, where appropriate
The ability to think strategically and partner with diverse teams to drive efficiency and process enhancements
Experience performing deep dive reviews to identify process and control gaps
A profound understanding of controls and how to apply them to different processes and businesses
Project Management Skills - well-organized, structured approach
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint)
Tableau/Qlikview, Alteryx, Xceptor or related applications skills are also a plus
Process mapping/re-engineering experience a plus
Experience with regulators a plus
Chief Engineer (Aerospace)
Location: Irvine, California
- This position will be responsible for providing technical leadership of the design, analysis, and development of competitive fuel distribution and Aerial Refueling system solutions that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Making what matters work at takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
- It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Ensures that technical, regulatory and commercial requirements are properly understood and that design implementations meet these requirements Oversees the configuration and analysis of aircraft Fuel Distribution and Aerial Refueling products Assists Site Product Engineering Manager on both strategic and tactical initiatives Supports the definition and execution of the Product and Technology roadmaps related to Fuel Distribution and Aerial Refueling products.
- Communicates and coordinates with customer, program management, and government agencies technical representatives in determining program needs, and the analysis and resolution of specialized engineering problems.
- Chairs Non-Advocate Reviews, Design reviews, and Technical Meetings.
- Mentors less experienced project and design engineers including the Product and Design engineering teams at EIEC/EIIC Leads and/or supports proposal technical activities for distribution and Aerial Refueling equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 15 years in progressive experience in the aerospace industry with responsibility or design and development of aircraft fuel systems and components such as engine and airframe pumps and valves.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and/or Registered Professional Engineer from an accredited institution
- Experience and knowledge of aerospace industry, military specifications and products
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Senior Chief Deputy Director 21 - Chief Deputy For Opportunity
This position serves as a Chief Deputy Director for Opportunity for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). The role is responsible for ensuring that Michiganders who interact with the Department have an experience that treats them with dignity, respects their time, and helps them achieve personal goals such as increasing their incomes, strengthening their families, and experiencing greater independence. The Department's Field Operations Administration and Children's Services Agency report directly into this Chief Deputy.
In addition, the role of improving the customer experience is cross-functional. It involves intensive engagement with multiple operating divisions, including the Strategic Integration Administration (responsible for managing information technology). The role provides leadership regarding both operational processes and Departmental policies.
POSITION DESCRIPTIONRequired Education and Experience
Possession of a bachelor's degree in any major.
Two years of experience as a director of a division.
Additional Requirements and Information
Salary commensurate with candidate qualifications.
Certain positions may require a criminal history background check.
This position is filled through a limited-term Senior Executive Service agreement.
View the job specification at: http://www.michigan.gov/documents/SeniorExecutiveService_13148_7.pdf
This position is located at 333 S. Grand Ave., Lansing, MI.
To be considered for this position you must:
- apply for this position online via NEOGOV; click on "Apply" in the job posting for instructions on submitting your electronic application. Hard copy applications are not accepted.
- relevant experience and/or education referred to in supplemental questions must be documented in resume, transcript and/or application to allow for accurate screening.
- attach a resume identifying specific experience and dates of employment. Dates of employment should include month and year and hours per week.
- attach a cover letter.
- if applicable, attach a copy of an official transcript(s). We accept scanned copies of official transcripts. We do not accept web-based, internet, or copies of unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts provide the name of the institution, confirmation that a degree was awarded and on what date, and the registrar's signature.
Failure to complete any of the above items may result in your application not being considered. See instructions for attaching files here: Instructions
YOUR APPLICATION FOR ANY POSITION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE DEPARTMENT/AGENCY FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION. ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS INTERVIEWED WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE RESULTS.
For questions in regards to this specific position, e-mail: MDHHSVacancies@michigan.gov. Please include the posting number in the e-mail subject line.
Chief Clinical Officer (Cco)
Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) - Sycamore, IL
Chief Clinical Officer (CCO)
$100K-$125K plus annual bonus
The Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) is the senior nurse executive for the hospital leadership team. The CCO is responsible for maintaining hospital standards in nursing care in accordance with all regulatory requirements and standards.
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of nursing personnel.
- Responsible for budgeting controls in the Nursing Department, including fiscal planning.
- Leads Nurse Council and works with the Governing Board of the hospital
Master’s Degree preferred (MSN, MHA, MBA)
Must have at least 5 years of hospital management experience
$100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Job Opportunity In Hawaii For A Chief Physicist (10132)
Job opportunity in Hawaii for a Chief PhysicistNew healthcare facility in Hawaii in need of a Chief physicist to join their team, duties will be 50% administrative and 50% clinical, Heavy IMRT, SBRT, eventual RSO duties. Varian shop (Truebeam).
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits, team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
Great opportunity to build your own Physics department from the start overseeing a team of 6 physics and dosimetrists and enjoy the beautiful beaches, surf, scenery and cosmopolitan life of this wonderful island.
- 5+ supervisory experience
- ABR certification and license
- RSo a plus.
- Must have strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proven strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Financial Data Analyst - Chief Administrative Office Data Strategy, Governance And Business Intelligence
CAO Data Strategy, Governance and Business Intelligence - Financial Data Analyst, Associate
Req #: 180123436
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) is comprised of multiple global functions that support JPMorgan Chase's businesses in 60 countries, including Global Real Estate, Global Security & Investigations, Global Business & Document Services, Global Supplier Services, CAO Strategic Initiatives, Corporate Aviation, Amenity Services, Firmwide Business Resiliency and Firmwide Business Workforce Strategy. CAO colleagues around the world are helping the company work better, faster, cheaper and safer.
The CAO Data Strategy, Governance and Business Intelligence team is responsible for overall data strategy and governance across CAO functions, in an effort to drive new business insights, enhance analytics, and streamline reporting.
Key Responsibilities include:
Assist with the creation of new metrics as well as operational analysis required within this dynamic business environment
Field ad hoc data analytics requests for Departmental consumers
Create environment of reliable data, transparency of issues, escalation, and accountability
Review of complex data relationships, providing deep data analysis in order to properly align multiple data sets to align with Firmwide consistent data management strategy and in support of data quality initiatives
Manage data sets to support visualization tools and the innovation agenda
Conduct research and gather data
Field queries from key stakeholders to find practical/workable results; including providing recommendations and solutions to meet reporting needs
Building of strong relationships across CAO and key stakeholders
Minimum of 5 years experience in Reporting and Data Analysis roles
Strong MS Office skills (advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
Tableau experience a plus
Demonstrated data analysis experience to support process improvement recommendations
Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
Demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation skills
Independent thinker, logical thought process to perform detailed analysis and make sound decisions
Strong organizational skills
Chief Technology Officer And Co-Founding Partner Engineer
Vivotronix, Inc. is a Chicago based startup working in the space of biomedical instrumentation, innovative wearable sensors and components for life sciences, and health technologies.
We are currently developing several products and we are looking for talented software engineers and computer science graduates to join our team from among makers, programmers, designers, who are eager to expand their skills while making meaningful contributions to healthcare technology.
- Project management of research and development projects (Software and Hardware)
- Design and implementation of software applications from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Implementing hardware interfacing software components based on specifications, datasheets and reference design documents
- Assessment of third party and open source software and driver source code
- Testing, debugging, and QA of software components
- Documentation of software to fulfill regulatory compliance requirements
- Represent the company as CTO during investor meetings, pitches, competitions, contests, online crowdfunding campaigns, or any capital / funds raising efforts.
- Solid programming experience in C/C++ or C#
- Working knowledge in microcontroller and embedded systems programming (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Micropython, etc.)
- Mobile app development and UI/UX design experience
- Experience with Bluetooth and BLE communications
- Experience with Pascal or Python is a plus
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Research and development experience in academia or industry, biomedical instrumentation experience is a strong plus
- Graduates from Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering disciplines
- Available at least 20 hours per week.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the USA
12.5% equity with a vesting schedule over 48 months
$36,000 base annual salary plus bonuses and sales commissions up to a maximum of $75,000 annual salary contingent upon revenues and capital raising efforts.
Boilermaker Chief Craftsman - 1137 - Internal Only
Grade Level: A24
Location: Mission Execution
Posting closes: February 21, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
AEDC’s mission is to conduct developmental test and evaluation for the Nation through modeling, simulation, ground and flight test. Execution of the mission requires a large team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals from multiple technical disciplines to effectively accomplish the objectives of our test customers.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Boilermaker Chief Craftsman to join our team in Arnold Air Force Base, TN.
Duties and Responsibilities: Under general supervision, performs Safe, Reliable, and Effective Operations (SREO), as outlined in their current Journeyman, Lead, or Specialist job description; instructs less experienced craftsmen. Serves as a Safety Advocate for sharing/seeking solutions from workers for solving safety and health concerns. Responsible for resolving issues at the lowest level and conveying any unresolvable issue to the appropriate Manager, Safety, Health, and Environmental (SH&E) or Operation and Maintenance (O&M) for resolution. Be knowledgeable, willing and able to perform all core tasks in their current craft affiliation. Be the recognized Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their craft and assist as need with training and mentoring any Apprentice in their skill set. The employee may be called upon to do presentations on safety topics, job skills and other tasks as assigned. Chief Craftsman will require approval of their Craft Superintendent / Craft Supervisor prior to leaving their work area on any Chief Craftsman/Craft Safety Representative business. It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy. Performs other related work as required.
Supplementary Functions: Participation in functional specific safety training.
Educational Equivalent: Must possess High School Diploma or equivalent.
Specific Knowledge or Experience: Fifteen (15) years of verifiable experience, in their current craft. Must be able to provide instructions to less senior craftsmen in the safe and proper techniques, processes and procedures of all facets of the crafts work. Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance and maintain access to the AEDC local area computer network.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid State Driver’s License.
Communication Skills: Must be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to understand, give and take directions.
Term of Service: Employees selected to this position will serve for two (2) years. At the end of the two (2) year service, the employee will return to their previous Skill Set either in their existing crew or another location depending on staffing needs.
If, during this two (2) year tenure, management determines that the selected employee is not fulfilling the responsibilities of the Chief Craftsman position, or that the position is not providing a cost effective quantifiable benefit, then NAS reserves the right to remove the assigned individual, repost the position, or discontinue the position.
Determination of Essential Functions:
Duties require frequent and extended periods of outside work, subject to all weather conditions and extremes; continuous walking, standing, climbing and frequent periods requiring sustained uncomfortable physical positions; regular and sustained periods of strenuous physical exertion, requiring the ability to lift, carry and position heavy objects utilizing proper body mechanics and techniques; operation of equipment which causes loud noise levels and high vibrations; may require the exercise of caution when operating heavy equipment or handling chemicals or other toxic materials; utilization of proper sanitary precautions when handling trash, garbage and other potential hazards.
Unusual or Special Physical Requirements of Position
- May be required to work in areas of high noise levels. 10%
- Lifting, up to 25 lbs. 15%
- Carrying, up to 25 lbs. 15%
- Exerting pressure up to 45 lbs. 15%
- Reaching above shoulders – daily 10%
- Use of fingers 100%
- Both hands required 100%
- Both legs required 100%
- Ability to distinguish basic colors 100%
- Hearing required 100%
- Vision (Corrected) 100%
- The work environment requires the ability to cooperate, work in teams and work well with individuals at all levels of the company, the client, and outside users. 100%
- The nature of the work requires the ability to communicate clearly. 100%
- May be required to sit for extended periods of time. 85%
- Must have the ability to use PC and associated equipment on a daily basis. 40%
- Use of the telephone is required. 40%
- Use of other general office equipment. 10%
Regular attendance is essential to the efficient operation of NAS and is a necessary condition of employment. Each employee will be expected to adhere to the work schedule established by his/her supervisor and comply with the company’s attendance policy. Overtime is required to meet work schedules at an approximate rate of 10 - 15%. Employees are expected to report to work at the scheduled time, return from breaks promptly, and depart work not earlier than the end of the scheduled day. Compliance with safety rules and safe work practices is an essential function of the job.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance and to obtain and maintain access to the AEDC local area computer network.
To apply go directly to our website at www.http://nas-llc.us/careers
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.
Chief Nursing Officer (Cno)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER (CNO)
Practice nursing while making a real difference and leading an interdisciplinary team as a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO). Our CNOs get to learn high level leadership skills, work with respiratory and rehabilitation departments, and manage a highly skilled clinical team.
You will be the clinical leader for your facility, closely collaborating with your CEO and your human resources leader. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to setting HPPDs, determining staffing ratios for acuity based staffing, and working with the senior nursing staff to identify gaps on quality. You will work with your regional leaders on staffing initiatives including leading educational programs for new graduates and re-entry nurses and partnering with local schools for clinical rotations. As one of the hospital leaders, you will be fiscally responsible for ensuring budgets are consistently met and costs are controlled.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
Career advancement opportunities
As a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), you will ensure the administration of quality of patient care. You will oversee, guide and mentor the entire nursing staff to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Other responsibilities of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) position include:
Reporting directly to the CEO
Steering Progressive clinical excellence through staff development
Sharing responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment and retention
Clinical cost control
Providing nursing care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
Implementing company standards of care, policies, and procedures
Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
Creating and implementing a schedule for safe staffing
As a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing ( BSN )
Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse/RN in the state
A passionate healthcare leader
Clinical management experience
Positive, caring and customer service attitude
Master's degree preferred
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Excellent Orientation Program
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Extended Illness Days (EID)
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability
Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Personal and Family Medical Leave
Discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Clinical advancement program
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!