Checkroom Chief Job Description Sample
Land Survey Crew Chief / Party Chief
E.L.S Surveying & Mapping, Inc. has immediate openings available for Full-Time Crew Chief / Party Chief. Qualified candidates should possess the following:
2 – 5 Years Crew Chief Experience Required
Willing to work out of town (expenses paid, for a period of 20-30 days at a time)
Be a self-starter
Have a willingness to learn
Work well individually and as part of a team
Have excellent communication skills
Be able to pass a hair follicle drug screen and comprehensive background check
Willing to work overtime
E.L.S. has been serving our clients for more than 70 years and is continuing to grow. We are looking to hire multiple candidates in several areas. Qualified candidates MUST have a valid driver’s license. We offer competitive wages and, an attractive benefit package available after 90 days of employment.
Please send your resume with your phone number included.
Survey Crew Chief / Party Chief
Position: Survey Crew Chief / Party Chief Location: Fort Wayne, IN Job Id: 647 # of Openings: 1 Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work! We have the following position available: Survey Crew Chief / Party Chief Fort Wayne, IN – Home Based We are looking for a motivated and dependable Survey Crew Chief to join our Land Surveying Team! Qualified candidates will perform a variety of tasks including Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, and Construction Layout. You will be based from your home if you do not live within a commutable distance to one of our offices (Springboro, OH or Indianapolis, IN) and travel 100% of the time. Primary work will be within the states of OH, IN, KY, and MI, but travel can be across the country when needed. Preference will be to have candidate who is located in Eastern Indiana or Ohio. Company vehicle provided for company work, per diem, and lodging/ gas expenses provided when traveling. Sign-on Bonus Available! Specific Requirements include:
High school diploma or equivalent + 5-10 years of property survey including ALTA and Section Line Surveys
Proficiency with GPS, Total Station and Data Collectors
Ability to organize field notes
Ability to read Construction Plans
Experience performing Boundary Research, required
Ability to execute field staking
Strong math skills
Valid driver’s license
Must be willing to travel We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
Medical/ Dental Plans
Prescription Drug Program
401(k) with Company Match
Flexible Spending Account
Time-off Benefits For immediate consideration: Please Apply Online by clicking on the "Apply for this Position" tab below. Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.
Chief Financial Officer
As the nation’s largest provider of hospital gift shop outsourcing solutions, we focus on providing a custom gift shop experience that stays true to the unique character of each location. Founded in 1981 our exclusive focus has been providing world class hospital gift shops that make patients, guests, employees and volunteers feel welcome. We have over 350 locations across the nation and a strategic focus on aggressive growth.
As a strong leadership partner to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and executive team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be a champion for, and collaborative in, developing and implementing corporate financial and risk strategies. The CFO will have responsibility for establishing overall financial policies, best practices, and methodologies required to operate in today’s business environment.
Partnering with the operating team and owning results with peers is a top requirement for this individual. The CFO must operate with utmost integrity, bring influential and effective interpersonal skills, possess refined emotional intelligence, and have an impressive history of team leadership. Additionally, he/she will ensure flawless oversight and leadership of accounting, control and financial policies and processes. The CFO will be tasked with continuing to elevate the overall performance, sophistication, and positive impact of the finance organization.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continue to evolve the company’s financial function into a best-in-class strategic/financial operation. Building on the financial team in place, a priority for the new CFO will be to continue developing talent and business intelligence, such that finance becomes a true partner to operations, sought out for counsel and perspective regarding important business decisions.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Serving as a strategic partner and financial advisor to the CEO, the Board, and members of senior management team to help shape the overall direction for the company with specific input on capital allocation to increase value.
• Contribute significantly to Organizational growth by lending financial perspective to the evaluation of key strategic relationships; playing a leading role in initiating, advising, negotiating, valuing, and critiquing all financial arrangements the company might consider such as equity and debt financings, import strategies, licensing agreements, joint ventures, and strategic alliances.
• Providing oversight of compliance and financial operations to include financial statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements, and the reporting of operational results as required to management and Board of Directors.
• Overseeing and leading all aspects of the finance and accounting function. This individual must be highly collaborative in developing and implementing financial strategies that help the company achieve its desired results.
• Managing the legal, risk management and loss prevention functions to ensure risk mitigation, solid corporate governance and world class processes.
• Representing the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, auditors, and other external constituents; working with banks and other financial partners on creating optimal deal and capital structures.
• Implementing best-in-class processes, controls, and analytics that will efficiently scale with the company as well as providing the financial intelligence for all strategic decisions to help drive the business.
• Leading and directing all financial business planning including strategic plans, annual operating plans, business analyses, forecasting and reporting, and balance sheet management.
• Establishing performance benchmarks for the company.
• Earning the respect of his or her peers, subordinates, and superiors for his or her integrity, ethics, and ability to set a standard in leadership for others to follow.
Bachelor’s degree required and ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to travel as required.
This position operates in an office setting and routinely requires standard physical demands.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Chief Product Security Architect
Based in beautiful Irvine, CA, we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader of the Connected Car, Connected Truck and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Product Security Architect. This is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
We will also consider exceptional candidates in the Carlsbad, CA area in addition to Irvine, CA.
We believe that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being an employer of choice in our industry. CalAmp offers an engaging and diverse work environment that permits our people to take pride in their contributions and share in the company’s success. Our employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly-traded tech company without the rigidity and red tape.
In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits including a 401k with match
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- Responsible for organizing, implementing, and managing CalAmp's secure telematics program
- Apply subject matter expertise to security governance, risk, and compliance consulting to development and operations teams throughout the telematics products and services lifecycles
- Provide liaison services as the point of contact for external stakeholders in solutions security (e.g., current and prospective customers, auditors, industry consortia, etc.)
- Work across internal teams to implement program initiatives
- Maintain products to be compliance with corporate Information Security Policy; organize and track audit evidence and security policy updates across the company
- Plan, partner, execute, and manage security initiatives for existing and new telematics solutions including technical risk assessment, threat models, risk reduction programs, and secure architectures
- Conduct product security architecture reviews, security control audits, product vulnerability assessments, and 3rd party security reviews in support of customer security requirements, across the solutions portfolio
- Provide SME consulting in all phases of pertinent security accreditation processes
- Lead and review investigations of alleged product breaches and incidents, including impact analysis and design recommendations for eliminating identified vulnerabilities
- Support the sales team with knowledge and resources on corporate security practices: answer questionnaires, review contracts, and attend calls with current and prospective customers
- Prior experience in secured solutions lifecycles from design through decommissioning
- Well-organized and ability to orchestrate concurrent projects
- Prior experience in customer-directed audit and compliance certifications with ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Excellent communications skills that are clear, professional, and applicable in CIO/CISO-level presentations and discussions
- Self-directed, requiring minimal oversight to achieve program objectives
- An engineering-oriented approach for efficiency and accuracy in project execution
- Able to lead diverse teams to understanding and achievement; able to propose and influence security development within hardware and software design teams
- Knowledge of embedded systems security architecture such as: system software authorization for firmware and configuration downloads, file encryption and data protection, code signing, runtime process security, etc.
- A service-oriented, "teach, don't preach" approach in dealing with internal customers
- Some background in embedded systems hardware/software product engineering and development with increasing emphasis on hardware/software product security
If you are a talented Product Security Architect with leadership experience and interested in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring immediately so apply now if interested.
We have over three decades of expertise rooted in our deep knowledge of the complexities of machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.
Through our extensive portfolio of intelligent communications devices, robust and scalable cloud services and customized software applications, CalAmp delivers complete end-to-end telematics solutions.
7M+ Telematics Devices Deployed Worldwide
650,000+ Cloud and SaaS-Based Software Subscribers
Solutions Sold in Over 30 Countries Worldwide
Publicly traded since 1983 (NASDAQ: CAMP)
$798.347M+ Market Cap
Headquartered in Irvine, California with 15 locations world-wide
Chief Lending Officer
Essential Duties and
- Provides leadership and manages all activities within the Lending Department to ensure growth, profitability, sound lending and leasing, and superior customer service. Directly manages all lending team leaders.
- Further develops and enhances the bank’ suite of products and capabilities to more effectively and comprehensively serve existing and future customers of the bank.
- Selects, develops, and motivates an effective and collaborative management team and delegates authorities to develop appropriate business strategies, set standards of performance, evaluate performance of associates, and take actions necessary to accomplish objectives. Takes corrective action and consults Human Resources as necessary.
- Develops and implements marketing and business development strategies which emphasize customer retention, new business, effective pricing, and the cross-selling of the bank’s suite of financial products and services.
- Complies with the bank’s Board approved portfolio strategy.
- Develops business plans for areas managed consistent with the bank’s strategic business objectives, and business and financial plans. Communicates these plans to associates, solicits input on development, and monitors progress towards achievement of same. Takes corrective action as necessary.
- Represents the bank in meetings with customers and the communities served.
- Oversees the preparation of the financial and business plans for areas of responsibility. Monitors the achievement of budgetary goals for responsibility areas and is ultimately accountable for their overall performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or other relevant discipline.
- 10 or more years of progressive, relevant experience in commercial banking, including experience as a senior leader within an institution of comparable scale and complexity; or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven record of growing top line revenue while also driving profitability and value in a commercial banking business, without sacrificing the highest level of customer service.
- Balance of commercial and strategic strengths; proven ability to lead revenue-generating activities of a company, line of business, or region, and simultaneously have meaningful influence and oversight for product development and strategic planning activities.
- In-depth knowledge of financial management and strategy fundamentals within a banking environment, with proven ability to apply these fundamentals in a strategic planning capacity.
- Excellent general management, analysis, negotiation, business development and decision-making skills.
- Strong credit risk acumen and current knowledge of risk management best practices.
- Excellent leadership, people management and organizational development skills, with a demonstrated ability to motivate in a team-oriented and collaborative work environment, and promote, foster and build a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with all levels of executives, internal team members, and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel required.
Foreman / Crew Chief
SERVPRO® of Crowley and South Johnson County Production Crew Chief
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Restoration Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
The position starts at $14-15 per hour with regular merit based wage increases.
Unlike many similar employers, our employees are eligible for hours even during slow work periods. This typically results in higher net earnings for the employee.
PLEASE refrain from applying for this position unless you understand and can meet ALL the following requirements.
- MUST Be available 24/7 for on-call emergency response
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions with minimum supervision
- Work under the direction of the Production Manager
- Must possess stamina to work extended hours
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in water damage, fire cleaning, and restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Xactimate software knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Manage and control costs of production projects.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
SERVPRO® of Crowley and South Johnson County is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
With over 1,700 Franchises nationwide, SERVPRO is a leader in the restoration industry and its professionals are faster to any size disaster. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are available 24 hours/7 days a week and are ready to restore or clean your property.
Whether you need emergency flood damage restoration or top-to-bottom home cleaning, you can trust SERVPRO Franchise Professionals to make your house feel like home again. They have the training, experience, and equipment to quickly get your home looking its best. Our residential services include the following:
Your commercial property's appearance speaks volumes to your clients. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the training and expertise to help make it Like it never even happened. With over 1,700 Franchises nationwide, there's a SERVPRO Professional nearby and ready to serve you. Our commercial services include the following:
Chief Financial Officer - CFO
Chief Financial Officer — aka Data-Driven Innovation Leader
If you want to accelerate your career growth from finance professional to business leader, you need to find a company where your skills can shine and where your insights can shape company strategy.
Our association represents and serves over 200 PA education programs in colleges and universities across the US. PAs are one of the fastest growing health care professions, and our members depend on us to deliver them the best products and services to support their faculty and students.
We’re looking for a finance-focused and systems-thinking executive to help us grow our association into an innovation leader. The CFO is a key strategic role on our executive team, providing both high-level leadership and nuts-and-bolts analysis.
Interested? Here’s what your first year would look like. This is a dream job for a finance and business professional — going beyond the numbers to make a difference:
- Analyze the business plans, cost drivers, and financial impacts of new and existing products and services, and lead a comprehensive redesign of the organization's product and service pricing.
- Develop the company-wide financial plan, working with the executive team to allocate project funding based on our strategic priorities, maximizing both our return on investment AND return on mission.
- Review and improve the financial value of new member-focused products and services that move through our Stage-Gate® product development process.
- Model the sensitivity and impact of financial factors on company health, helping us understand and prepare for our possible futures.
- Build an open book management culture that emphasizes analytical decision-making throughout the company by turning data into insights with effective managerial accounting.
While this is the story of your first year, the package on day one is great too — with benefits including employer contributions to your 403(b), excellent health insurance, parking, flexible work hours, and remote work options.
Desired Skills & Experience
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. Realistically, though, you probably need an MBA or solid experience in a startup or some other innovation-focused company. Experience in the nonprofit sector is also valuable, since there are some peculiarities with nonprofit accounting.
Most important is a hands-on knowledge of throughput accounting, lean accounting, or similar approaches to help us improve the flow of value through the association and out to our members. If you’re a fan of Goldratt or Deming, you'll know what we’re trying to do with this role. If you not familiar with them, talk to someone who is or read up on them, and if you think you can do the work, let’s talk.
Chief Estimator – Heavy Civil / Highway Construction
POSITION TITLE: Chief Estimator – Heavy Civil / Highway Construction
SPECIFICATION NUMBER: 69532CRI
LOCATION: Brooklyn, New York
COMPENSATION: Base salary: $175,000 or Market Rate + Bonus
COMPANY: Our client is a leader in Heavy Civil / Highway Construction.
AREAS OF SPECIALITIES
- Drainage and Piping
- Sewer Work: Sanitary & Storm
- Asphalt Milling & Paving
- Demolition & Excavation
- Utility Work
POSITION SUMMARY / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OF CHIEF ESTIMATOR
- Able to output 5-10 Jobs per month
- Vast knowledge of NYC Union rules and agreements
- At least 15 years of experience estimating in the NYC Heavy Highway / Civil Industry
- Vast knowledge of how to use HCSS heavy bid software
- Technical background necessary to estimate heavy civil project include:
- Bridge / Deck replacements
- Large Diameter Steel Water Main Projects
- Sewer & Water Main Projects
- Highway Work
- Structural and Architectural Concrete
- Flat Work (Landscaping, Pavers, Beautification, etc.)
- Transit Work (Substations, Vent Plants, Station Work)
- Proficient in analyzing subcontractor proposals from Electrical, Mechanical, Steel, HVAC Subcontractors
- Experience with estimating work for NYC Public Agencies including NYC DEP, NYC DDC, NYC MTA, NYS DOT, PANYNJ
- Knowledge of performing analysis of bid item quantities for overruns and underruns
- Manage a team of 1-3 Estimators
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERENCE OF CHIEF ESTIMATOR
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal abilities essential for dealing with management, project teams, customers and other stakeholders
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in working with city and state agencies (NYS DOT, NYC MTA, NYC DDC, NYC DOT, & PANYNJ)
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in Heavy Construction
- Engineering Degree
- Creative problem solving abilities.
- Mentoring skills with the ability to train others.
- Capability to negotiate with Public Agencies, Private Utilities, and Vendors
- Significant business acumen and understanding and use of financial tools.
- Must be self-motivated.
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
SALARY: Base salary: $175,000 or Market Rate + Bonus
Chief Nursing Officer (Cno) & Operations Executive - New Opening!
Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Chief Nursing Officers (CNO), Directors of Nursing (DON), Chief Clinical Officers (CCO), Chief Operating Officers (COO) and other Nursing Executives of all kinds that are skilled in psychiatric, behavioral health, and geriatrics health care. We're looking for a professional with a servant leadership style, interested in a long term career opportunity to develop a collaborating clinical team in harmony.
Our client has given us an exclusive executive search to find the right candidate that will take their healthcare and hospital in-patient operations to the next level. They are currently in growth mode, and need someone who's experienced in leading through serving. They're expanding from a 24-bed facility in one location to a 72-bed facility in two locations focusing on serving acute care and geriatrics patients, and need an experienced Nursing Executive to take things to the next level and lead.
- This role will be working as both as the Chief Nursing Officer and Chief Operating Officer combined on a daily basis overseeing 2 facilities.
- As Chief Nursing Executive, provides oversight for leadership and strategic planning of the nursing services and programs offered at the facility, ensuring programs meet the needs of the community and the facility’s performance goals and objectives.
- Responsibilities include oversight for overall administrative processes and management systems for all nursing services offered at the facility, promotion and maintenance of a therapeutic environment and development/ implementation of patient care services.
- The CNO will be leading a team of at least 75 clinical staff at all times between 2 locations in the most northern Kansas City Area.
- As Chief Operating Officer, acts in the role of Hospital Administrator and is responsible for the effective and profitable management of the facility.
- Provides direct support to a staff of 75+ professional, technical and support personnel.
- This includes accountability for planning, directing and coordinating all operational functions necessary for current and continuing development and effectiveness of the facility and its healthcare units.
- Specific responsibilities include direct accountability and oversight for other major operational functions including Assessment and Referral, Business Development, Clinical Services, Dietary Services, Human Resources, Performance Improvement/Risk Management, and Utilization Management, ensuring operational efficiency of the clinical programs.
- Moreover, this position will be responsible for maintaining contact with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with JCAHO, DFS and DCFS regulations and state and federal regulatory standards and for ensuring compliance with all facility policies and procedures.
- Master's degree in Nursing (MSN) or Nursing related masters level degree.
- At least 5 years of senior level management experience in healthcare administration, with 3 years minimum experience in psych or mental health nursing. 10 years of experience is preferred, but not required.
- Licensed as an Registered Nurse (RN) in Missouri or higher.
- Experience with a servant leadership style, and developing collaborative teams and eliminating drama.
- Thorough knowledge of external reviews from organizations like: JCAHO, CMS, OSHA regulations, patient rights standards along with all state and federal regulatory standards.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check, standard hospital onboarding and drug screening.
Hours / Benefits / Compensation:
- 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday are standard working hours.
- Full Benefits from day one (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and much more)
- $120,000 to $190,000+ based on experience, skill level and previous salary compensation history.
- Long term career opportunity, direct hire/permanent position from day one. Spencer Reed Healthcare is just doing the prescreening for the role.
- Relocation Package is available (depending on what needed, along with additional compensation)
If interested, please contact Saiday Recruiting Manager who is actively recruiting on this exclusive role at 913-327-2810 along with emailing your most updated resume to email@example.com (along with at least 2 professional references). Even through it's a long term direct hire position, this role is time sensitive. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible as it's an immediate need for the hospital. Or before it gets filled by someone else!
Chief Operating Officer
Onsite is again on the move and seeking a key leadership position to better serve our team and guest! We are blessed to have experienced significant growth thanks to an incredible team with amazing vision. Our brand is known around the world and in some ways we are just getting started. We thrive in a creatively unique family fun environment that puts the health of our culture and business on equal footing. We simply love what we do, and it continues to show up in the outcomes of the service we provide and in the lives of the people we serve.
Onsite’s main campus and office sits in beautiful Cumberland Furnace, TN just west of Nashville. We are looking for an experienced executive who knows systems, management, finance, and growth. We are culturally driven and privately owned with big vision for growth and continued social impact. We need a humble, hungry, and people smart leader who knows how to lead change and organize day to day operations integrating back office efficiency with front line service deliverables. This a great opportunity to join a company making an impact around the world.
The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for creating, providing and executing the business plan for the company as well as implementing the vision set forth by the CEO. The COO is responsible for the operational responsibility of all staff to include accountability of the management team. The COO will implement systems and efficiencies around processes as well as be available for problem resolution.
Business or finance degree. Master’s degree preferred.
Direct related experience including 10 years in a senior managerial capacity.
Direct management responsibility for large-scale initiatives
Computer and superior organization skills
PR and client service skills
Excellent coalition building skills
Persuasive negotiator able to achieve consensus amongst differing opinions
Self-starter, highly self-motivated
Counseling, seminar, treatment, live event knowledge or experience helpful
Strong commitment to the professional development of staff
Successful track record of recruiting and retaining a diverse team
Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate
key objectives and tactics to staff necessary to achieve organizational goals
Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed
- Run day to day operations of the business
- Evaluate and analyze new opportunities
- Manage and oversee the financial performance of the organization
- Lead the 4DX (WIG) process
- Implement the vision set forth by the Chief Executive Officer
- Prepare and present to Chief Executive Officer a clear business plan
- Implement and lead the team to adhere to the business plan
- Daily provide a highly visible presence in the office and remain in touch with the daily operations of all departments in order to more effectively make decisions and assist in problem resolution
- Make executive decisions when necessary and facilitate problem resolution as needed
- Collaborate with Chief Executive Officer to refine and implement the strategic plan while ensuring that the budget, staff and priorities are aligned with Onsite’s core mission
- Assist in providing inspirational leadership and direction to all executives, and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization
- Establish effective decision-making processes that will enable Onsite to achieve its long- and short-term goals and objectives
- Work on system efficiencies and/or processes to streamline best practices within the organization
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the staff and ensure open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals
- Help build a diverse and inclusive staff that is highly engaged and provide support and motivation
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization and create and promote a positive, multicultural work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization’s strategy, operational methods and data collection needs
- Lead, coach, train, develop and retain Onsite’s high-performance senior management team and set guidelines in place for accountability
- Assist as needed with using external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities; actively facilitating collaboration and partnerships by involving the community and by personally promoting participation, volunteerism, and philanthropy
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: letters of agreement, contracts, leases, and other legal documents and agreements
- Business insurance: procurement, monitoring and management
- Member of management team
- Ensure the flow of funds permits Onsite to make continuous progress towards the achievement of its mission and that those funds are allocated properly to reflect present needs and future potential needs
- Ensure the delivery of high quality services while managing for current and future growth
- Other duties as assigned and/or needed
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!