Chelsea Job Description Sample
The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7-Eleven is the most important person in the 7-Eleven corporation. Bar none. You are the face of our company. You are 7-Eleven to our customer. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and, naturally, operate the register.
There is plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
Getting There We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
What Will You Do?
Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
Aid in maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
Receive cash from customers and give correct change
Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
Forecast, order and stock merchandise (upon completion of training)
Are You Ready? The Sales Associate position requires the following:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Sales Associate position requires constant standing and walking with occasional stooping, reaching, kneeling and crouching/ squatting. Frequent or occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 20 – 50 pounds is required.
Produce Stocker, Part Time. Must Work Mornings And Weekends
Provides support as a member of the Produce team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Produce floor and displays, and selling product in support of WFM standards. Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking shelves. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.Job Responsibilities
Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
Assists Team Leader in organizing and displaying volume and seasonal items.
Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
Assists with periodic inventory checks.
Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
Ability to sell proactively.
Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
Ability to learn and understand growing processes that differentiate conventional from organic produce.
Strong attention to detail.
Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
- No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees="" fahrenheit="" (freezing),="" 32-40="" degrees="" fahrenheit="" (refrigerators),="">90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
May require use of ladders.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.32>
This is an exciting position for a candidate that would like to deepen their systems knowledge and gain experience in the Ops side of DevOps. This engineering role is within the Performance team and will have a strong focus on building out automation capabilities for benchmarking/performance profiling of services. Additionally, the candidate would help with identifying and troubleshooting application performance problems in the production environment. The position provides exposure to many of the core systems and functions within the business and will directly contribute to the success of the team.
- Work with engineering team to design and build out ephemeral load testing environments in AWS
- Integrate this testing platform into CI/CD pipelines
- Assist with troubleshooting performance issues in production
- Build out dashboards that provide visibility into application performance metrics
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm
- Learn about systems performance tuning across various platforms, e.g. AWS, ESX
- Three to five years of experience in a software development role; asset management industry experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of C# or Python.
- Experience with benchmarking workloads and performance tuning.
- Some experience with scripting: bash, powershell, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux and docker a plus.
- Exposure to Agile software methodology and CI/CD tools and practices
- Knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Understanding of database management environments.
- Working experience with cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP a plus.
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
Senior React Developer
Protects the rights of partners in legally recognized relationships and marriages by counseling and representing clients in pre-nuptial agreements; separation and divorce proceedings; alimony and spousal support, child custody, support and visitation, and fertilized embryo custody.
Contracts Law, Client Confidentiality, Litigation, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Negotiating, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Objectivity, Discretion, Administrative Writing Skills
- Experience with React.js
- Flux or Redux application architectures.
- NPM and Module Design
- Experience with Agile processes
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with backend technology and frameworks.
Sr. Java Developer
- Microservice architecture using RabbitMQ for internal communication, with services mainly written for the JDK (Java/Groovy/Kotlin) and Ruby
- Native mobile applications on Android and iOS
- Responsive client applications built on ReactJS, Redux, and TypeScript
- CMS using Drupal
- Modern continuous integration and deployment, using technologies including Concourse, Docker, and BOSH
- Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra, Apache Spark, machine learning, to make informed business decisions
- Design, implement, deliver, and maintain applications and features for members, customer support, and administrators
- Work closely with product designers, product managers and quality engineers to turn requirements and design documents into elegant code and delightful user experience
- Use modern tooling for iterative and rapid development, integrated testing, and high performance
- Mentor junior engineers, contribute to architecture decisions, conduct insightful code reviews
- Ability to balance aggressive delivery schedules with maintainable quality code
- Require minimal supervision and can help a team drive a project to completion
- Own changes to be made from definition to support in production
- Experience with various software lifecycle tools such as Git and JIRA
- Have experience with TDD or TAD (Test Accompanied Development), developer-written automated testing and all things that lead to confidence in our code in a Continuous Delivery infrastructure.
- 3 to 8 years experience and skill in technologies including
- Web services written in Java
- Understanding of microservice architectures and messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ), REST and other concepts in API architecture
- Service-oriented architectures and messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Databases (relational and document)Functional, unit, and integration testing
- Ability (and willingness) to work full stack but have strength in Java-based APIs and services
- Databases (relational and document)
- Instrumentation of an app or service for alerting and monitoring (New Relic)
- Functional, unit, integration and performance testing
- Shipped robust, high-performance, high-scalability applications to production
- Experience with a 24/7 production environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Clear verbal and written communication; demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with peers from a variety of disciplines
- Has breadth and depth of skill to build scalable applications
- Is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer experience
- Ensures they are a critical part of the success of the team
- Is passionionate about learning new tools, frameworks, languages
- Enjoys both teaching and learning from others
- Approaches differences in opinion through inquisition and concensus building
- Is more concerned with doing the right thing than being right.
- Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Work with small and engaging development teams to devise test strategies for the features being built for our solution
- Design, develop and maintain reliable automation tests for web applications using Selenium and other automation tools
- Identify changing needs and priorities, crafts recommendations and communicate appropriately
- Assist in efforts to have test coverage for both client, and server-side code
- Design and implement various tools for efficient testing
- Participate in functional, performance, load, stress, security and integration testing
- Communicate test progress, results and testing metrics to key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Validate the readiness of features before they go live
- Apply innovative quality strategies to our overall SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Engineering with solid experience working as a Test Automation Engineer
- Familiarity with C# and software engineering best practices on the .NET platform
- Experience working within an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Server-side, and client-side unit testing frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, for critical thinking and problem solving to provide meaningful details and logs to developers for resolution of defects
- Working understanding of modern software development patterns, and practices
- Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical people
- Exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills
- Test automation framework (i.e., Selenium, WebAii)
- Test case management tools (i.e., HP ALM, Microsoft Test Manager)
- Modern IDE (i.e., Sublime, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
- Version Control System (i.e., SVN, Git, TFS, etc.)
- Relational Database System (i.e., SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Complete understanding of build and deployment systems such as Jenkins, VSTS and AWS
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, eye for details
- Strong understanding of performance testing & security testing (theory and why they-re important), accessibility & cross browser testing
- Monitor systems and hardware performance and usage.
- Researches production issues and supports the platform group as needed
- Experience in life sciences domain is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Engineering with solid experience working as a Test
Business Systems Analyst (Servicenow)
Projects for this role will focus on end-user and community facing functionality, so a breadth of experience covering the basics of a design-centric approach and developing an effective user experience, especially in ServiceNow’s Service Portal application using modern web frameworks, will be an important success factor.
In addition to the essential functions itemized below, this role will focus on designing, implementing, and enhancing business solutions in the ServiceNow platform with a focus on IT service management and service delivery, but with the ability to incorporate non-IT business areas and processes for business partners in the MIT community for whom ServiceNow is determined to be an effective solution.
We are looking for an individual with both a strong general business systems analyst skillset and the experience and ability to apply and further develop deep expertise in the ServiceNow platform.
- Maintain, improve, and deepen relationships between IS&T and partners in MIT Community in order to provide effective technical solutions.
- Manage community and business expectations.
- Assess client needs utilizing a structured requirements process.
- Define business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for a functional work stream.
- Develop and communicate business requirements for the implementation of business solutions.
- Business Process:
- Document current business processes and models.
- Assist in the business process redesign.
- Contribute to the business short-term planning sessions and provide direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
- Provide input from both a business and IT perspective.
- Project Management:
- Perform project management tasks for smaller projects.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements, either as the primary project management resource on smaller projects or in close collaboration with a dedicated project manager on larger projects.
- Design new applications, functionality, and enhancements by analyzing requirements, constructing workflows and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing technical specifications.
- Systems Improvements/Modifications:
- Analyze customer’s systems and current process implementations to understand strengths and weaknesses for the identification of opportunities for improvements.
- Perform system analysis, design, configuration, and testing.
- User Testing:
- Develop user test cases in conjunction with business partners in the MIT Community.
- Execute test cases and validate test results.
- Supervise and coordinate user testing by business partners in the MIT Community.
- Problem Solving:
- Investigate problems and develop recommendations for resolution.
- Identify needs for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Support effort to ensure IT solutions meet client needs.
- Provide technical assistance to less experienced team members.
- Additional responsibilities as requested and/or required.
Director, Community Partnerships
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Required Qualifications &
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow, IT and non-IT service delivery business operations, systems requirements, and IT processes and technologies required.
- Working proficiency with one or more coding languages and system configuration; specifically, experience in the following or a demonstrated ability to quickly learn the following is strongly preferred:
- Working proficiency in Bootstrap 3 and AngularJS 1.5 web frameworks.
- Expertise in HTML and CSS, especially in the context of developing customer-facing experiences in ServiceNow’s Service Portal framework.
- Experience with, or ability to quickly come up to speed in ServiceNow configuration, administration, change and application packaging.
- Working proficiency in business analysis and systems design principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of effective project management and ability to directly manage small to medium projects as part of BSA and ServiceNow implementation role
Sr. Change Management Consultant
OwlPoint is devoted to helping organizations develop the knowledge and skills needed to successfully lead and complete projects in today’s business environments and improve their project delivery capabilities. As a member of the OwlPoint team you join like minded professionals that share in the same desire to achieve quality service management that organizations rely on well into the future.
- A decade (at minimum) driving IT Change Management, preferably in a highly regulated industry.
- Prior experience managing the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Experience in leading IT Change Management activities, including application-level changes.
- Deliver a risk-based approach to IT solutions implementation, ensuring testing and documentation requirements are commensurate with risk.
- Supports training efforts for IT Change Management.
- Leads continuous improvement of IT processes from process evaluation through implementation, resulting in measurable increases in quality and efficiency.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies, standards and procedures require change.
- Maintains IT Solution Inventory and Document Management repositories.
- Assists with IT Project & Portfolio management activities.
- Skilled in system implementation.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- ITIL Knowledge / Foundations certification a plus.
Lead Software Engineer
On-Site in Boston
Apply directly to email@example.com
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Engineering, the Lead Software Engineer must be a results-oriented individual with a passion and empathy for users, products, and teams. They must have a passion for creating world class learning solutions.
The Lead Software Engineer will work with Technical Product Management, Program Management, and Quality Engineering in the pursuit of product and platform development.
|Essential Accountability||Percent of Time|
|Provides technical leadership to the development team.||30%|
|Interacts with and coordinates activities of cross-functional teams, including development, user experience, business stakeholders, system administration, database administration, network engineering and production support staff.|
|High/Low level design, hands on software development, create frameworks, use third party frameworks, code reviews||20%|
|Identify gaps and proactively improve system service level agreements.||20%|
COMPLEXITY/DIMENSIONS (Size and scope, budget responsibility, revenue, headcount, etc.)
- Improve availability and reliability of systems and infrastructure which increases digital revenue and business confidence
- Reduce support cost through proactive monitoring, preventive maintenance, and automation of repetitive tasks.
- The ideal candidate will see the big picture from the business perspective, have done substantial collaborative work, and be able to set a technical vision to deliver results for the business.
- Extensive experience across all stages of the software development lifecycle: Requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience with cross-team technical communication and collaboration.
- Team engagement and leadership, including mentoring other engineers and nurturing their professional growth.
- Ablity to “challenge solutions” with stakeholders to define scope and assess risk of various technical approaches to solving their problem to drive prioritization of work.
- Knowledgable with current best practices and approaches for given toolchains.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- NodeJS ecosystem
- Amazon Web Services: kinesis, dynamodb, elasticsearch, EC2, etc.
- Object-Oriented and Functional programming paradigms
- Relational (SQL), and various non-relational (NoSQL) and key-value databases
- Data modeling for various access patterns (read/write workloads)
- Architecture/Systems analysis and design
- Continuous Improvement
- Creative Problem Solving
- Domain Knowledge
- Ownership & Accountability
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!