Chemical Operator Iii Job Description Sample
Chemical Operator III
Carestream has several excellent new opportunities for Operators at its White City, Oregon plant. Night shift.
Are you detail oriented? Can you follow directions? Do you want to work with a great team?
If so, please apply to this position and a recruiter will be in tough with you soon. Timely completion of all required training to comply with all state and federal regulations. Safely operate and monitor complex systems of production scale mixing vessels, filter presses, and dryers, including addition of solvents and chemicals.
Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Proper handling of raw materials, hazardous chemicals, and hazardous waste. Follow all work instructions, including standard work and change documentation.
Trouble shoot machine and operator interface problems. Understand chemical weigh out and raw material double check procedures. Change soap manufacturing equipment as required, within defined process, to maintain machine performance and product quality levels.
Investigate defects and assist in determining root cause. Complete in process and end product testing per standards, using laboratory instruments including ph meters, solids testers, and titrators. Understanding of PPE requirements and the proper use of PPE.
Understanding how to locate and apply information contained in the chemical SDS. Escalate all safety and quality related issues immediately. Manage hazardous waste and satellite accumulation locations/containers following plant procedures. 1.
High school diploma or GED required. 2. Experience following standard work directions written in English to assemble components, or follow a sequence of operations. 3. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude (Ideally 3 months experience in chemical manufacturing environment). 4.
Must pass training for portable two way radio communications. 5. Experience using computer to access corporate software for reporting work time or production reporting. 6. Must receive clearance from medical professional to use a purifying air respirator, and must pass Carestream practical respirator fit testing. (30% per cent of time wear respirator). 7.
Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively for short durations. 8. Must be able to see people and equipment, and operate PIT in low light conditions. (40% per cent in dark room conditions]. 9. Ability to meet the requirements for powered industrial truck operator licensing. 10.
Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and percentages. 11. Ability to organize job tasks, manage time effectively, and complete tasks without direction. 12. Ability to understand the capability of the department process equipment, and to operate safely.
Carestream, and its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Etss Chemical Engineer III
Job Title ETSS Chemical Engineer III Location CA - Corona, CA Requisition Number 11526 Job Function Engineering Support Years of Experience 0-5 Minimum Education Bachelors Percentage of Travel 25% Job Responsibilities Saalex Solutions, Inc. is an engineering and information technology company with a focus on Range Operations and Maintenance, Information Technology, Engineering Services, and Integrated Logistics Support. We understand your user requirements, your acquisition processes, and your state-of-the-art technologies.
Customers appreciate our in-depth knowledge of integrated systems and programs, which allows us to address not only easily measured objectives, but those more difficult to define criteria, such as quality, utility, and effectiveness. We believe we can consistently offer the best value alternative for mission accomplishment, regardless of the level of technical complexity. THIS IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT Design chemical plant equipment and devise processes for manufacturing chemicals and products, such as gasoline, synthetic rubber, plastics, detergents, cement, paper, and pulp, by applying principles and technology of chemistry, physics, and engineering.
Experience/Education RequiredBachelor of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering preferred. Ability to obtain/maintain a top secret security clearance.
Manager III Behavioral Health - Chemical Dependency
Description: Large scale oversight for programs and staff within a large medical center or across a service area, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
HECNC18 Essential Functions: Responsible for budget planning/development/monitoring. Various managerial levels report into this position; responsible for all managerial functions for direct reports and ultimate responsibility for all personnel management within unit.
Large scale oversight for programs and staff within a large medical center or across a service area. Responsible for multiple programs at multi-sites across department. Accountable for access outcomes; allocation of resources; handles member concerns and grievances.
Represents the department at a Regional level; may have a regional role such as Chair of Chiefs Groups.
Experience Previous management experience.
Education Bachelor's in nursing, social work or other health related field. License, Certification, Registration Current valid license as a Psychologist or Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of California, or Advanced Practitioner RN. Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
Knowledge of social services agencies, state regulations and APA standards as they relate to client treatment, patient rights and client/patient confidentiality, and other ethical issues. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Master's degree in nursing, social work, psychology, or Ph.D./Psy.D in psychology from an accredited university or professional school preferred.
Primary Location: California,Union City,Union City Medical Offices C 3551 Whipple Rd. Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift:
Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM Working Hours End: 5:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type:
Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level:
Manager with Direct Reports Job Category: Behavioral / Mental Health Department: Chemical Dependency Department Travel:
Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. Click here for additional requirements > SDL2017
Chemical Services Tech III
Job Summary: This role will support the Chemical Management Services operations by performing the duties listed below in an automotive manufacturing environment. This is expected to be Day shift coverage, with occasional weekend and off-shift work assignments. Overtime may be required.
Support the Chemical Management program by obtaining samples of various process fluids, perform testing and collection of data, record result & take recommended action according to established protocols.
Make chemical additions to systems and washers
Conduct daily meter readings.
Perform various metallurgical testing & other parts cleanliness testing,
Support other areas of chemical management program at the plant,
Perform wet chemistry bench testing
Build and sustain strong customer relationships to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Some College level coursework preferred, including some basic chemistry. This is a great role for a new college graduate with a scientific/technical degree.
Experience with wet lab titration will be a plus.
Must have basic working knowledge of: Internet software, e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
Associate will work in a manufacturing steel environment and will be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The associate is exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock and trip and slip hazards. The noise level in the manufacturing environment requires hearing protection at all times.
Will be required to stand for long periods and walk great distances daily.
Must be able to lift/move up to 60 lbs regularly during a shift to reposition equipment on testing equipment. Must be able to bend/crouch/stoop and dip on a regular basis in order to obtain samples. Must possess ability to walk on slippery/dirty surfaces.
Must be able to don and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
Must have valid driver license.
At Quaker Chemical, we are experts in the development, production, and application of process fluids, lubricants, and coatings for the steel, metalworking, and many other manufacturing industries. With approximately 2,000 Associates in more than 20 countries, we enable our customers to be more efficient - and ultimately more profitable. It's our obsession. And we achieve this through our intimate knowledge of the industries we serve and each one of the moving parts that comes with it. Quaker is a global publicly traded company with a unique collaborative culture that supports career growth for its associates and offers competitive compensation and benefit programs.
Chemical Operator - 2Nd Shift 1733443
CRS is seeking experienced candidates for a 2nd shift Chemical Operator position in Rock Hill. Great, temp to perm opportunity! Apply today in person or online.
*At least 3 years of experience as an operator in a chemical production setting
*HS diploma or equivalent. Additional education is preferred.
*Ability to learn math and chemistry skills and knowledge
*Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner
*Strong communication and documentation skills
Starting at $16/hr and up, depending on experience. Enjoy a pay increase and great benefits once hired on direct!
Monday-Friday from 2:30PM-11PM. Will train on 1st shift before transitioning to 2nd.
Apply with CRS in person Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-11am/1pm-4pm at:
11112 S. Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28273
Or Apply Online Now!
Call 980-585-2639 for more info.
Flex Chemical Operator
This is a 2nd shift postion - hours are 2pm -10:30pm
Employee will perform a variety of maintenance and support work related to the chemical operation including the operation of a Chemical Etching and Plating Unit as well as other machines. The employee will engage in company’s effort to establish a routine operation and support the company’s constant quality and production improvement process.
- Prioritize work according to supervisor instructions.
- Make sure serial number on plate matches serial number on manufacturing sheet.
- Operates Metal Cutting Shearer
- Measures and tests products for quality standards and customer specifications
- Review manufacturing sheet for blade height of order and inputs the appropriate data into the machine.
- Measures background thickness of die on plate thickness indicator.
- Measure width of blades using microscope with scale.
- Calculates amount of removal required for secondary etch.
- Etches metal to size prior to metal prep and performs secondary etch processes as required.
- Uses provided computer programs for tracking dies in work area and recording completion of tasks.
- Sweep and clean assigned areas
- Wear proper PPE while in work areas of the shop.
- Other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Proficient skill level simple mathematics
- Ability to work with supervision to realize company goals.
- Ability to work effectively with others and to communicate clearly and concisely.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Stand for extended periods – 2 hour periods
- Some overtime required.
- Ability to maneuver 150 lb cylinders and 35 gallon drums using hand trucks provided
Established in 1957 in the St. Louis, Missouri area, RotoMetrics got its start as a private, family-owned company. Our commitment to continuously evolving products and practices for solutions that work right the first time has fueled our growth. After initial expansion in the Americas in the 1980s, RotoMetrics' reputation led us to then establishing manufacturing in the United Kingdom and Australia. By 2010, we launched flexible die manufacturing at the industry's most modern factory in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our mission and vision insists upon continual employee development and education. We have a relentless focus on constant improvement. However, we deeply value our past and the values and principles our successes have been built upon. 60 years of quickly delivering complex cutting tools requires more than just precision and automation it demands the experience expertise and skill of our amazing team.
JIT Synergy is seeking a skilled Cadmium Plating Line Operator for a metal plating and coating manufacturer in Elk
Grove Village, IL.
- Handling chemical material
- loading and unloading chemical batches
- Standing, bending, picking up materials for at least 8- 10 hours a day
1st shift: Monday- Friday 6am- 3:30pm Saturdays 5am- 11am
2nd shift: 3:30pm- 1pm plus OT when needed
Salary: $12-15 an hour
- Prior Chemical material handling and Manufacturing experience
- Drug Test and Background Check
- High School Diploma
- Temp To Hire
- 401K Plan with employers matching and profit sharing
- Premium Health Insurance (Vision and Dental)
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Paid Holidays & Personal Paid Time-Off Accrual
Please visit our Instagram and Facebook #JITSYNERGY or call JIT SYNERGY to book an appointment at 331-307-7553 and get started on your career
Synergy Recruiting brings together the expertise and resources of today’s respected professionals. With over 20 years experience, we partner with great companies, providing professional and technical talent suited specifically for their need.
Chemical Production Lead Operator - 2Nd Shift
Engineered Bonding Solutions, LLC, manufacturer of Acralock adhesives, is looking for a Chemical Production Lead Operator for our Titusville facility. The ideal candidate will have general manufacturing experience preferably within a chemical process environment as well as good mechanical skills. Good communication skills as well as basic math skills are required. Experience in a production environment supervisory or lead role is preferred.
The Chemical Production Lead Operator is primarily responsible for chemical batch mixing of products, packaging products in bulk for shipment, various warehouse and shipping duties, ensuring shift tasks and activities are completed, and for completing reports, and enforcing company and regulatory policies. Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Operator will weigh and transfer chemicals from bulk and warehouse storage into a batch tank for manufacturing blended products as well as handling a variety of chemicals, some of which may be hazardous.
· Operator will be required to handle drums, barrels, sacks, and other containers using barrel carts, hand carts, pallet jacks, or by hand.
· This position involves batch processing which includes monitoring and recording times, temperatures, and other controls, recording data, disassembly and cleaning of equipment, inventory monitoring, working with pumps, hoists, forklifts, hydraulic packaging presses, and related batch processing equipment.
· Operator will assist in other areas as needed which may include loading and unloading trucks, preparing product for shipment, inventory management, and material disposition.
· Daily housekeeping and attentiveness to safety are absolute requirements
· Operator will become thoroughly knowledgeable in the process of manufacturing a quality batch with the ability to troubleshoot problems, and become familiar with the various product lines and sequence of operations.
· Ensure operators stay on-task, follow good chemical hygiene and safety practices, and adhere to manufacturing processes to correctly blend products.
· Gather information from first shift and complete end-of-day reporting.
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Preference given to candidates with chemical processing experience with lead roles
· Must have an attentiveness to detail and a mindset toward quality
· Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
· Infrequent weekend work and weekday overtime may be required
· This position is physically demanding, requiring lifting up to 100 lbs, pushing/pulling drums and tanks in excess of 400 lbs, climbing stairs while carrying up to 60 lbs, carrying up to 50 lbs up and down ladders, work in hot, humid environments.
· Must be able to be contacted after work hours
Ideal candidate should have an understanding of chemical handling or strong general chemistry knowledge who can accurately weigh and measure, be reliable and honest, a team-player, and a motivated self-starter.
This is a second-shift, full time position located in Titusville, FL. Engineered Bonding Solutions is a drug free workplace and a pre-employment drug screen will be conducted upon acceptance of tentative job offer. Engineered Bonding Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Chemical Receiving WH Operator
The chemical receiving operator will contribute to the success of our customers by ensuring quality through sampling and evaluation of raw materials to ensure compliance to specifications.
1. Pick, move and store raw materials in a safe, timely and organized manner accurately and efficiently.
2. Pull samples required per raw material record and submit for testing.
- Ensures samples are pulled in a manner compliant with Current SOPs.
- Prepare and send samples for outside lab testing as needed.
3. Receive raw material ensuring all documentation is accurate and entered correctly.
4. Perform basic testing and evaluations of raw materials in accordance to written procedures, including ATR-FT-IR, pH, viscosity, specific gravity, refractive index, and loss of drying.
- Ensures current standard operating and test procedures are utilized.
- Documentation records are accurate and in compliance with cGMP requirements.
- Always maintains neat and accurate records and clean and organized work areas.
- Testing is completed in accordance with productivity expectations/timeliness.
5. Understand and maintain a culture of "lean action" within the department so that we live lean better than any organization.
- Implement and maintain standards and processes that eliminate waste throughout the department.
- Apply and utilize "lean tools" to permanently implement improvements.
- Institutionalize 5S in all aspects of the department.
6. Perform other work as assigned.
We have a Work to Win Program called "Your Home our Expense" where The Job Store will pay up to $1000 hours for your mortgage or rent for a WHOLE YEAR!
The Job Store has a new company in the Covington, Independence area. If you are looking for a career path job, we have the company for you. This company is looking for associates who are eager to work, dependable, driven to improve and has good attendance! Hours are 8am-5pm, 4pm-12am, 11pm-7am. Pay will depend on how the interview goes. Ranges from $16-18 an hour.
Steel toe boots
*Dumping chemical into drums with hose
*Inserting powder into container glass
*Scooping material into drum,
*Can handle physical work
*Don't mind getting dirty
*Comfortable working with hazards chemicals
Working with these chemicals:
Di methyl Sulphale
Stop in our office:
7283 Turfway Rd
Florence KY 41042
Call us at:
We Value Our Relationships!
Our Mission is Fast to Fill, Fill with Quality, Outstanding Communication. We commit to quickly fill your staffing needs with quality employees and stay in communication with you through the entire process. We strive to not over-promise and under deliver; we do not believe in filling positions with just anyone, we carefully screen and evaluate each applicant and place them based on their skill set.
The Job Store success lies primarily in those who work with us to serve the needs of our customers and community. We understand the needs of our local community and support those needs by recognizing what sets them apart and placing them within positions that will get them to where they want to be.
The Job Store is a drug-free workplace and an EOE.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!