Chemical Preparer Job Description Sample
The largest Liberty Tax Service franchise in the Charlotte area is looking for new tax preparers for the upcoming tax season.
We have many positions available at our local offices. Call 704-707-3233 for information or click the link below.
Including bonus, our top preparers earn $15-16 per hour
Ashley Rd Office
Laboratory Sample Preparer
Laboratory Sample Preparer & Assistant to Technician Labor Grade 3
Under close supervision, pick up samples and deliver the results between focus factories and met labs.
Prepare mounts for metallurgical examination/inspection. Prepare test samples and Equipment for heat treat inspection and surface process inspection. Competency & Minimum Certification
Competency form1141-18-146 Position Accountabilities: 1. Drives scooter to pick up and deliver samples and/or results between focus factories and met labs per scheduled route. 2. Enters mount information into computer. 3.
Prepares mounts through mounting, cutting, grinding, polishing and etching per procedure requirements for metallurgical inspection/examination. 4. Pick-up test samples for heat treat inspection (breakload, tension, shear and hardness). Pick-up test samples for surface process inspection (plating, passivation, Anodize, Alodine, etc.). Prepare such test samples as required under instructions of lab supervisor or technician. 5. Assist and attend in operating test equipment for break-load testing, plating thickness test and conductivity test under the operating supervision and at the presence of lab supervisor or technician. 6.
Maintains safety and good housekeeping. 7. Complies with all environmental safe practices and regulations. Reads all MSDS’ and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical labeling and storage requirements. 8.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. Position
High School or equivalent MINIMUM EXPERIENCE + 1-6 Months in manufacturing environment SKILLS
Data input using basic PC programs
Operate cutting, mounting and polish equipment
Basic knowledge of handling chemicals for metallurgical evaluation/examination
Basic knowledge of heat treat and surface processes is a plus LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
None Essential Functions: ACTIVITY (hours per day NEVER 0 hours OCCASIONALLY up to 3 hours FREQUENTLY 3-6 hours CONSTANTLY 6-8+ hours Sitting X Walking X Standing X Bending (neck) X Bending (waist) X Squatting X Climbing X Kneeling X Crawling X Twisting (neck) X X Twisting (waist) X Repetitive use of hand X Simple grasp right X Simple grasp left X Power grasp right X Power grasp left X Fine manipulation right X Fine manipulation left X Push & Pull right X Push and pull left X Reach above shoulder X Reach below shoulder X Lifting and carrying requirements of the job: 0 hours up to 3 hours 3-6 hours 6-8+ hours Height 0-10 lbs.
X chest height 11-25 lbs. X 26-50 lbs. X 51-75 lbs.
X 76-100 lbs.
X 101 + lbs.
X Heaviest item(name & weight) required to carry and the distance to be carried:
Envelope of mounts. 2lbs. 200 feet. Other requirements: YES NO If yes, briefly describe… Driving cars, trucks, and other equipment X Electric scooter Working around equipment and machinery?
X Electric scooter, shop floor equipment, cutting, mounting & polishing equipment Exposure to excessive noise? X Shop floor Exposure to extremes in temperature, humidity or wetness? X Exposure to dust, gas, fumes, or chemicals?
X Cutting lathe, mounting powder; polishing agent, coolant for wet cutting saw & etchant Working at heights? X Operation of foot controls or repetitive foot movement? X Foot controls for the cart, foot control for cutting lathe Use of special visual or auditory protective equipment? X Safety glasses, ear protection Other Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID: PCC-US.20577
Seasonal Tax Preparer
Deluzio & Company, LLP, one of the largest public accounting firms in Westmoreland County, is seeking qualified candidates to fill seasonal tax preparer positions. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing tax engagements for individual clients; developing and maintaining client relationships; and strict adherence to firm policies and AICPA and PICPA rules, regulations, and codes of ethics.
No degree required, but continuing education or a degree in Accounting a plus.
Software utilized by firm (firm employs latest accounting, business, and tax software applications and technology):
- Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Prosystem Tax Preparation Software
- Prosystem Engagement Software
- Prosystem Document Software
Proficiency with Excel and Quickbooks preferred. Experience with Prosystem software a plus.
The successful candidate must also:
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Accept responsibility and be accountable for all work within his/her control
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Be able to develop good working relationships with clients and other employees
Salary is commensurate with experience. Flexible work schedules available.
A local CPA firm, is looking for a tax preparer in our Phoenix, Arizona office. This is a seasonal position from January through mid-April and offers a competitive hourly wage including overtime pay. We can provide a flexible work schedule in an enjoyable working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of individual tax returns including federal, state and city returns
- Preparation of corporation, partnership, trust and gift tax returns for clients in various industries
- Fixed asset, depreciation and applicable adjustments to the general ledger
- Research tax related questions and issues
- Scan documents, creating and maintaining both electronic and paper client files
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills or experience:
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm, prioritize, and stay organized under deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new technology and various software programs
- Willingness to adapt to changing situations and needs in a positive manner
- Ability to strictly maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to work increased hours as a team player during peak cycles
The firm subscribes to internet based research services in order to perform any necessary research of reporting or accounting issues related to our clients. All our team members are knowledgeable about these research services to provide the type of effective and timely response that our clients want and deserve. All team members work in a paperless environment in which documentation is available within the Firm or accessible while at our clients' offices. We provide staff training and continuing professional education so that all team members remain current with the relevant standards
Experienced Tax Preparer needed for preparation of tax returns for individuals and small businesses.
PrideStaff is working with an established company in St. Louis, MO to locate an experienced Tax Preparer to work in an employee-friendly Accounting Firm. This position is a seasonal position for the upcoming 2017 tax season.
- Carefully prepare and audit tax documentation at an employee-friendly accounting firm
- Mid-level tax returns including individual, corporation and some partnership tax returns
- Experience with 1040 tax forms, Schedule C (Small Business), K-1's
- Tax experience with rental properties and trusts
- 3 + years of tax preparation experience required
- Must have strong Microsoft Office experience (especially Excel)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills a must
- Drake tax software knowledge a plus
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
To view additional PrideStaff job opportunities, please visit http://www.stlouisstaffingagencies.
Lead Tax Preparer
About Our Company: Successful CPA/EA (with offices in Chandler and Queen Creek) seeks a Lead Tax Preparer to assist in the smooth running of our office where your professionalism, attention to detail and tax knowledge will be welcomed. This is a year-round, full-time permanent position. We are looking for someone to complement our team and our enjoyable work environment! Visit us at www.TaxTip.net
Tax Preparer - Part Time
~~Looking for a Part Time Tax Accountant/Preparer for tax season -->
* at least 3 years’ experience preparing individual and business income tax returns with a public accounting firm.
* Must be a self starter, fast learner, and able to work on own.
* Must be proficient in CCH ProSystems FX, MS Word, MS Excel, and QuickBooks.
* CCH Prosystems FX experience MUST be at least 3 years and MUST be within the last 5 years.
* 30 to 35 hrs per week
Licensed Tax Consultant/Licensed Tax Preparer
Fiducial is looking for a Licensed Tax Consultant or Licensed Tax Preparer for their office in Salem, OR. This position reports directly to the District Manager.
The LTC/LTP will work in a team environment providing tax compliance, reporting and researching services to our clients and will be primarily responsible for individual, corporate and partnership tax preparation.
The LTC/LTP will be responsible for accurately preparing, checking and filing tax return forms and for gathering information to do so by interviewing clients about their work, their investments, their expenses and any unusual or significant events of the previous year, such as a new job, retirement, home improvements, or capital losses or gains. In this way, preparers pick up clues to possible deductions and credits and then follow up with additional questions to obtain the necessary details. Preparers will also use copies of previous tax returns, wage statements from employers, year-end interest and dividend summaries to assess tax liability. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: scheduling appointments; explaining policies and procedures; and retrieving data and materials.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 2+ years experience preparing and reviewing tax returns.
- Proven experience in technical tax competencies on individual, corporation, s-corporation and partnership matters.
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables
- 1+ years experience providing research support or guidance on tax/financial issues for clients
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency
- High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail oriented individual contributor with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be a Licensed Tax Consultant (LTC) or Licensed Tax Preparer(LTC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field preferred
- Active PTIN required
Our tax services company is looking to hire several Tax Preparer's to join our growing team. The Tax Preparer will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, and assisting with tax preparation and filing. Our company handles personal state and federal returns, and provides commercial tax support to smaller enterprises. No experience require! We will train the right individuals to join our growing family. Please contact us today at (510) 632-5945.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
- Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!