Chemist Instrumentation Job Description Sample
Senior Quality Control Chemist
SENIOR QUALITY CONTROL CHEMIST
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories has an outstanding opportunity to work as an advanced scientist and potential team leader within the Quality Control Laboratory team in our Andover, MA location.
As the leading company in a niche scientific market, CIL works with cutting-edge researchers in clinical diagnostics, metabolic research, proteomics, environmental testing, protein discovery, drug development, metabolomics and industrial research. CIL has had consistent growth and profitability for 35 years. CIL's growing customer base spans academia, pharmaceutical and industry, enabling collaborations with Nobel laureates, industry-leading scientists, and chemists. CIL partners with leading instrument manufacturers as well pioneering research groups that have expertise in product development and drive market growth.
Our employees are active contributors to the company’s success and enjoy long term careers at CIL. Over 95% of CIL’s senior managers have been with the company for more than 15 years. CIL employees appreciate the small company atmosphere, value of employee contributions, team camaraderie and excellent benefits package.
- Perform, direct/guide, and train others in the following:
- GC/MS and NMR
- Follow quality guidelines and GMP/ISO best practices
- Calibrate, qualify and maintain laboratory equipment
- Evaluate data and solve QC-related problems
- Develop ideas for improvement and expansion in methods/processes
- Perform method development, validation and equipment qualifications
- Author new documents such as testing methods, protocols, summary reports
- Participate in QC-related investigations (CAPA)
- Provide performance-review input on lab staff to management
- Laboratory scheduling and coordinating assistance when requested
- B.S. degree in Chemistry and 7-10 years of analytical laboratory experience
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Chemistry and 4-7 years analytical laboratory experience
- GC, GC/MS and NMR experience required; leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to follow documented methods and operating procedures
- Demonstrated experience in developing and troubleshooting analytical methods
- Demonstrated ability/experience of performing analytical investigations and implementing appropriate corrective actions
- Demonstrated ability/experience in preparing written reports
- Must be able to multi-task and plan efficiently in a coordinated technical environment
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with testing in a GMP or ISO environment is preferred
- Staff guidance history and desire to mature to leadership role required
CIL offers a comprehensive benefit program including BCBS health, dental, vision, 401K and sabbatical program.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume.
CIL is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc., with headquarters in Tewksbury, MA, is the world’s premier producer of stable isotope labeled compounds and a world leader in the field of stable isotope separations. CIL has 450 employees, with laboratories in the U.S., Canada, France and Germany.
For 35 years, CIL has specialized in the development, production, and marketing of stable isotopes and chemical compounds labeled with stable isotopes. Join us for excellent career opportunities as we drive the expansion of market applications with innovative product development.Learn more about us on our website: www.isotope.com
QC Chemist - Pharmaceutical
Chemists will be responsible for:
- Providing routine and non-routine analytical quality control analysis of products
- Working with instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, and UV-Vis
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP documentation procedures according to FDA specifications
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field
- Experience with HPLC is helpful
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work both independently and in constructive groups
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing scientific staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Top Employers - We partner with only the most desirable employers. Our specialty lies in matching the best candidates with the most desirable positions.
- Full Time Healthcare - When you work with Momentum you're eligible for the same healthcare packages we have. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, don't have waiting periods and avoid federal tax penalties. You’ll be able to choose between Gold, Silver and Bronze plans. Better yet, we cover 50% of the monthly premium. Why should you be treated like a second class employee just because you are a contractor? Crazy.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is science. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the scientific space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.
Momentum Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. Momentum Scientific does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Volatile Organic Chemist
Experienced in the analysis of volatile organic compounds in water, soil and waste samples according to approved EPA methods (SW846-8260B, SM 6200 B, EPA 601/602, MADEP VPH, GRO-8015C).
Familiar with NELAC and state certification requirements.
Hands-on experience with GC and GC/MS instrumentation.
Familiar with Air analysis TO-14 and TO-15
Good communication skills for dealing with co-workers and project managers.
The Volatile Organics Analyst reports to the Department Manager or to the Group Supervisor/Lead Analyst and is responsible for the analysis of samples and reporting of results.
The Analyst shall:
Perform sample preparation and analysis according to methods, SOPs and the QAP to meet client due dates and DQOs.
Obtain training on and read and understand all methods, SOPs and the QAP prior to performing new procedures.
Inspect, clean, calibrate, standardize and maintain analysis and measurement equipment, glassware and instrumentation. Document these activities as required by methods, SOPs and the QAP.
Accurately and neatly document all calculations, observations and deviations as required by methods, SOPs and the QAP and forward raw data to the Group Supervisor/Lead Analyst.
Handle laboratory chemicals and samples per custody requirements, SOPs. QAP and the CHP.
Properly dispose of laboratory waste. Maintain an organized work area.
Inform the Group Supervisor or Department Manager immediately of any personnel, instrument equipment or material problems or shortages. Inform the Group Supervisor, Department Manager or Project Manager of any deviations from schedule, methods, SOPs or the QAP.
Ability to validate GC and GC/MS data a plus.
Perform other duties as required or needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: BS/BA Science
Experience: 2+ years
Must have stable relevant work history.
Other experience, advanced education and/or proven aptitude and performance may count for education or experience. Experience may include laboratory, regulatory or other related environmental or management experience.
PRIMARY JOB CATEGORY Engineering
SECONDARY JOB CATEGORIES
Laboratory, Analyst, Volatile Organic Compounds
Full Time Direct Hire
Analytical Chemist - Cannabis
Our client, an industry leading Cannabis Testing laboratory, is seeking an Analytical Chemist for their Northern Los Angeles area facility.
The Analytical Chemist will work closely with Lab Manager/Director to execute sample analysis for their cannabis clients using laboratory equipment which includes Gas and Liquid Chromatography instruments (LC-MS and GC-MS).
This position must work under the current ISO 17025 standards, and will be responsible for all work performed in support of their assigned assay.
Job Duties and
Routine analysis of samples using analytical procedures for which training has occurred.
Participate in OOS & CAPA reports, as assigned.
Must be able to obtain traceable, reproducible, and reliable results with limited supervision.
Routine and non-routine equipment maintenance of analytical instruments.
Successful completion of proficiency testing samples and initial demonstration of capability to demonstrate competence as required for certifications or customer requests.
Participate in the revision of existing procedures and the drafting of new procedures under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
Preferred Skills and
B.S. Degree with at least two years of analytical laboratory experience is required.
Must have experience with analytical techniques including, but not limited to: HPLC, GCMS, LCMS, & ICMPS
Proficient with current computer systems including Microsoft office
Ability to work in a team environment
Hands on experience with in organic extraction, analytical chemistry techniques, and product development
ISO 17025 experience
Salary: $55 - $65k Plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Link to Apply: https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/cannabizteam/job/wulrb2qnump-972727
The Analytical Chemist conducts chemical analysis on raw materials, in-process batches, finished goods and bulk samples. We have an immediate opening on 2nd shift, at our Sunset facility in Port Washington!
What can KTP do for you?
- Develop yourself- Opportunities for rapid growth and advancement
- Stability- We've never had a lay off!
- Respect and teamwork- You are not just a number at KTP; join our team and let us prove it to you!
Essential Functions of the Analytical Chemist
- Routine analytical chemical testing on products submitted to the lab
- Specialized analytical testing in support of development projects, new products, method troubleshooting or as part of investigations.
- Operation of laboratory instrumentation, gas chromatography (GC), High Pressure Liquid
- Troubleshoot laboratory instruments and perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment including Chromatography (HPLC), UV/Visible Spectrophotometry and FTIR
- Conducts analytical work in support of cleaning validations and engineering trials
- Requires a bachelor's degree with a strong emphasis on natural science or chemistry.
- Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Must have excellent communications skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
- Requires the strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference as well as the ability to apply such concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), experience with Google Suite and statistical analysis software.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
Sr. Project Engineer - Instrumentation And Controls - Water Facilities Design
Why work here?:
- Stable and thriving consulting engineering firm for over 40 years!
- Be a part of the I&C team to help design new state-of-the-art facilities!
- Team-based culture!
- Earn stock in this employee-owned company!
- Excellent benefits!
- Low travel, less that 10%!
- Fun company culture that enjoys giving back to the community
- Senior technical expert for instrumentation & controls/SCADA design and implementation projects
- Conducts preliminary process evaluations, develops SCADA architecture concepts, prepares specifications, reports and I & C designs for industrial systems
- Communicates directly with client project representatives
- Supports project resources to achieve project objectives
- Interfaces with project, construction and client managers, process, civil, mechanical and electrical design engineers
- Understand and implement I&C/SCADA communications systems such as Ethernet based local area networks and wireless radio systems
- Performs or has performed PLC programming and/or HMI programming
- Performs or has performed system startup and commission
- Performs or has performed client training
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (related field)
- Must have Florida PE license or can obtain one quickly
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the water and wastewater or similar field
- Experience with engineering, design and programming SCADA systems
- Self-motivated and managed, detailed and process-oriented individual with strong technical skills and good interpersonal team skills
- Experience managing projects including schedule, scope, technical, quality and financial success
- Solid communicator, able to communicate and work directly with end users of the client to complete design and/or implementation
- Knowledgeable of industry standard PLC and HMI system implementation and programming
- Experienced in AutoCAD
- Able to complete work consistently, with the flexibility to accommodate varying demands put on them by project managers, owners, vendors and contractors
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen is part of eligibility process
Instrumentation & Controls Designer
Reasons to work for this company:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
This position is responsible for design project requirements involving I&C CAD Experience, Electrical/Controls/control panel designs, P&IDs, Sequence of Operations generation, instrument specification.
Intermediate Instrumentation Technician
Inspects and maintains various electrical/electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, analyzers, measurement, control and automation systems, and related equipment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Install, operate, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate/adjust, and maintain the following equipment including but not limited to:
- Telemetering systems
- Moisture analyzers
- ESD systems
- Electronic odorization systems
- Flow computers
- PH and conductivity probes
- Meter tubes and orifice plates
- Satellite equipment
- Analytical equipment
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system and remote terminal units and equipment
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) systems
Perform preventative maintenance and/or analytical testing on compressors/engines, drivers, and auxiliary equipment.
Maintain electrical power circuits, switch gear, and power distribution.
Install and maintain security/intrusion systems.
Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company vehicles.
Maintain and/or prepare reports and/or records including but not limited to:
- Maintenance and repair records
- Safety and environmental reports
- Mechanical drawings
- Electrical schematics and diagrams
- Pressure readings
- Material and supply orders
- Loop sheets
Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Working knowledge in use and function of reciprocating or gas turbine engines, compressors, and electronic and processing equipment applicable to position.
Experience in use and function of tools and equipment applicable to position including but not limited to:
- Manual/power tools
- Electronic testing devices
- Control devices
Demonstrate ability with instrumentation, electronics, tools and control systems.
Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Application of algebraic formulas.
Experience and training related to:
- Gas processing fundamentals
- Computers and related software
- Governmental rules, regulations, and (electric) codes
- Company policies and procedures including safe handling practices for flammable gases, liquids, and high pressure systems
- Reliability Based Programs
Experience reading and interpreting repair orders, mechanical drawings, procedures, charts, diagrams, dials, gauges, and equipment manuals.
Experience preparing, processing, or verifying maintenance and repair records, safety and environmental reports, electrical schematics and diagrams, pressure readings, and material and supply orders.
Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
Communicate and/or exchange written and verbal information and instructions.
Certification and Licensing
Applicable driver's license for travel to other locations
Applicable certifications as required by position.
Lift, push, pull, or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds 20-25 times a day; up to 20 pounds 3-5 times a day; up to 30 pounds 3-5 times a day; up to 40 pounds 3-5 times a day; over 50 pounds 3-5 times a day.
Climb and/or maneuver over, under, and around engines and equipment while servicing, maintaining, and/or repairing.
Fine motor skills for making minute adjustments.
Ability to work in confined and elevated areas.
React immediately to emergency situations to prevent injury to self and others.
Able to operate tools and equipment required.
Ability to differentiate between colors.
Sufficient to perform precise tuning/timing work.
Sufficient to perform job duties.
Why AKP Recruiting?
WE WANT TO FIND THE BEST FIT FOR YOU – AND OUR PROCESS ALLOWS US TO DO THAT
AKP Recruiting sets ourselves apart from other recruiting companies with our close-knit group of recruiters who are passionate and focused on building personal relationships with our clients and potential candidates. Not only will we go through an extensive and tedious process when finding our clients the perfect fit for their available position, but we’ll look below the surface to make sure a client and candidate’s decision to engage is for the long-haul.
Our team of recruiters at AKP Recruiting develops personal relationships with our clients and candidates by ensuring the fluidity of the workplace culture relative to the candidate’s values and goals for employment. We work closely with both our client and the candidate to provide necessary interview tips on both ends to make sure both parties are fully prepared to engage in a long term relationship with each other.
Our clients and candidates become family to our recruiters and we’re always here to assist in any way we can.
Sr. Instrumentation And Control Process Project Engineer
o Develops strategies for process control, alarms, and information management with minimum oversight.
o Directs teams to analyze and define I&E / PCT requirements and to perform actual configuration and testing of control systems.
o Participate in all preliminary and process safety reviews with particular emphasis on PCT systems and equipment, interlocking, alarming, safety systems, etc.
o Directs designers, contractors, vendors, and technicians from conceptual design through construction and commissioning of I&E / PCT systems.
o Generate all hardware and software documentation required to procure, configure, test, install and maintain I&E / PCT systems.
o Interfaces with other engineering disciplines, designers, operations, and maintenance personnel as necessary to achieve project objectives.
o Responsible for cost and schedule within assigned area of responsibility.
This position is responsible for all I&E / PCT requirements for assigned projects. He/she provides necessary detail I&E / PCT engineering plus directs activities of others involved with realizing I&E / PCT strategies.
Key parameters of performance include schedule compliance, scope compliance, and cost control.
The incumbent is involved in problem solving decisions on a daily basis. Major areas are:
o Develops alternative solutions to problems, handles complex problems independently.
o Demonstrates strong technical expertise and ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
o Displays flexibility with assignments in different units/plants.
o Applies new technology.
o Properly applies standards and guidelines especially related to I&E / PCT documentation, configuration conventions, and testing.
o Identifies customer’s requirements and negotiation of the best cost/benefit solution.
o Enforces standards and policies/procedures and submitting deviations when required.
o Performs special studies to evaluate new equipment or engineering tools for the project or PCT department.
Fully qualified professional:
o Provides consistent application of technical knowledge.
o Leads projects of larger scope (or portions of projects) and is often called upon by peers for guidance.
o Coaches and teaches junior members of the department and provides input to performance evaluations.
o Makes independent decisions within defined areas of responsibility.
o Serves as a consultant to management within a specified area/discipline.
o Advances technical project proposals to senior management, following through to successful completion.
o Influences commitment of resources at divisional/departmental level.
Leadership and Integration/Relationship:
o Interacts regularly with senior technical peers and colleagues.
o Sets levels of technical performance for others to emulate.
o Develops network of external contacts appropriate to job.
o Performs assignments in more than one location.
o Formulates and manages own career path.
o Reports administratively to the Site Project Engineering PCT Lead or assigned designate.
o Reports functionally for large projects to the PCT lead engineer or to the respective Project Manager.
o Can be functionally responsible for other direct and/or contract engineers, designers, or programmers as a project or assignment related activity. Participation in special committees and study groups both at the plant level and corporate level may be assigned to the incumbent.
o Works closely with project engineers, process engineers, mechanical and piping engineers, PCT area engineers, and production personnel. Technical assistance is provided to the construction department and a presence in the field during construction and commissioning activities may be necessary.
o Bachelor degree from an accredited university (or equivalent) in Electrical or Chemical engineering plus 4 years of experience.
o Master's Degree with 2-4+ years of experience
o PhD with 1-3 years of experience
o Six and more years minimum experience in chemical, petro-chemical or industrial facilities in I&E / PCT design and engineering or equivalent experience
o Professional registration and/or certification as required.
o Excellent knowledge of PCT documentation, automation validation, quality assurance, etc.
o Excellent knowledge of process control strategies and systems safety systems and industrial control networks
o Excellent knowledge of process instrumentation
o Knowledge of low voltage electrical systems
o Strong computer hardware and software skills
o Excellent knowledge of relevant national and international standards in the area of process control, low voltage electrical, and instrumentation
o Knowledge of project control skills including project planning, scheduling, cost control, and contract development
o Experience in providing field support and participating in check out, commissioning, and start-up of process control installations
o Systematic approach to problem definition and solution development
o Ability to work as a member of cross-functional teams and to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
o Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to deal with people at different levels of management, engineering and design, and with internal customers (e.g. engineering, maintenance, operations) and suppliers of PCT material and services
o Excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate with and obtain cooperation from team members involved with engineering, design, check out, commissioning and start-up. Demonstrated ability to write comprehensive technical and scope documents required for project execution
o Willingness and ability to travel 40-50% of time when job assignment dictates
o Willingness and ability to work additional hours when job assignment dictates
o Willing to pursue advanced education (i.e. Master’s Degree) other certifications, and training when job assignment dictates.
o Experience with DeltaV and Allen Bradley Control Systems
Instrumentation Reliability Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Instrumentation Reliability EngineerThe Griffin Groupe is searching for an Instrumentation Reliability Engineer for a premier client in the chemical manufacturing industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of performance materials as well as other products used in the electronics, aerospace, apparel, agriculture, food and industrial packaging industries. Its research and development efforts in North America, Asia and India are focused on developing innovative process technologies and new products that will lead the nylon industry into the future. A career at Our client means opportunity and possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a friendly, dynamic workplace.
- Perform Instrumentation Reliability function for the entire plant
- Responsible for identifying and utilizing preferred equipment manufacturers, specialists, and consultants
- Inspection of new and repaired equipment and for making spare parts recommendations
- Managing the predictive monitoring of equipment, documenting repairs, PM equipment inspections during TARs
- Responsible for Root Cause Failure Analysis and identifying best engineering practices
- Provide technical assistance to the hourly Instrumentation work group, as needed
- Provide guidance on new instrumentation technology, plant standards and drawing updates
- Develop and implement Reliability procedures pertaining to Instrumentation
- Work with the E/I group to ensure MI compliance program pertaining to CEM’s and Instrumentation process and instrumentation based environmental reporting
- Responsible for supporting all instrument maintenance in a plant environment with five production units and all supporting infrastructure
- Responsible for evaluating recurring instrumentation and controls failures to determine root cause and corrective action
- Human Responsible for overseeing preventative and predictive maintenance programs for instrumentation and controls
- Responsible for electrical and instrument oversight of activities generated by the Management of Change process
- Responsible for supporting capital projects from design phase to startup
- Back up for Electrical Engineer as necessary
- Responsible for working with I&E supervisor to develop and maintain I&E budget for site
- This position will work to improve instrumentation reliability by applying Reliability Engineering principles, statistical data analysis and supporting work process for the Frankford facility
- Train and assist people how to prepare Reliability Plans for critical instrumentation: Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Operator Monitoring, Critical Repair activities, and Spare Parts bills of materials quality assurance
- Analyze failures and recommend corrective action
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) teams and use lean principles to perform work
- Lead Reliability-focused Failure Modes and Effects Analyses teams where appropriate
- Functional Owner of the Instrumentation elements of the Specialty Materials Inspection, Testing and Preventive Maintenance standards for OSHA 1910.119 Mechanical Integrity element of Process Safety Management
- Maintain currency with developments in the instrumentation fields to recommend improvements to current practices
- Work to develop and implement reliability control plans for instrumented systems as part of an ongoing asset risk management initiative
- Responsible for the safe and proper management and handling of hazardous and non-hazardous waste in compliance with plant requirements
- Minimum BS in Engineering (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- 5-8 years of experience as a reliability engineer specializing in instrumentation and controls experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of maintenance and reliability experience in a chemical Chemical, Oil & Gas, Power, or Manufacturing facilities is preferred
- Strong Instrument and Controls knowledge/experience required
- Experience with small scope capital projects
- Capable of analyzing data from equipment history records (SAP, equipment files, vendor research) as basis for reliability plans
- Experience in instrumentation reliability (PLC’s, DCS’s, Sensing Elements, Transmitters, Control Elements and Valves)
- Knowledge in the use and application of predictive technologies (infrared, calibration history, diagnostic software/systems)
- Portrays excellent team leadership skills. Effective in working with and learning from personnel in various roles and from diverse backgrounds; including engineers, designers, drafters, union and non-union craftspeople, suppliers, and construction contractors
- Experience with utilizing SAP-PM for reliability data collection and analysis is a plus
- Good proficiency in use of Microsoft products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience with PLC programming, DCS programming, calibration and repair of plant instrumentation, analyzer calibration, combustion flame safety shutdown controls, local control loops, and the National Electric Code and ISA standards
- Self starter / Highly motivated.
- Must be focused on continuous improvement.
- Must work well with all levels of the organization.
- Must provide indirect support to the implementation of the Maintenance Excellence initiative (Planned Maintenance).
- Must provide direct support of the Maintenance Excellence initiative (Proactive Maintenance).
- Attitude must foster a positive team environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!