Chemung Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Speech Language Pathologist - SNF - CFY Welcome
Speech Language Pathologist
- SNF - CFY Welcome
- Full time w/ competitive benefits
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
The client company provides skilled nursing, subacute care, rehabilitation and adult day health care to the individuals in the community and surrounding areas. The company offers innovative care and individually focused therapy in a safe setting for memory impaired residents.
The Speech-Language Pathologist will make recommendations for a speech-language therapy treatment plan to ensure the health and well being of the residents. The Pathologist will also conduct an audiometric screening of residents upon request and make recommendations for further audiology services.
This job will be from Monday through Friday, typically three to fours a day, fluctuating with case load. This job does have a possibility of turning into a full time job.
20 mins to Elmira NY
45 mins to Binghamton NY and Corning NY
45 mins from Ithaca NY
- MA or MS Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an approved school required
- NYS license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred (cannot accommodate CFY)
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others
- Verification of qualifications by the NYS Department of Health, Office of Rehabilitation Therapies (license number/certification number)
- Ability to perform tasks to establish standards of excellence
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Team Work, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the individual is required
Physical Therapy Physical Therapist
Prior experience working in a Skilled Nursing facility is preferred. For consideration, fill out a Quick Apply, or call Matt at 716-###-####
NYS Physical Therapy License Health Statement/PPD MMR Vaccinations or Titers CPR Certification
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, inpatient, lactation, orthopedic, outpatient, physical therapist, rehab, therapist assistant, therapist physical
CDL Class A Driver
$80,000 to $100,000 annually
$25/Hour for the first 40 hours - $37.50/hour after 40 hours per week - 40 hours/week guarantee
Innovative frac sand logistics leader, SandBox Transportation is adding commercial driver personnel in every region across the nation, as this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the oilfield industry today. Many new positions are available with opportunities for growth. Please see below for employment details in your area:
For information about employment, please call 832-727-4545
Regional Company Driver for the Utica/Marcellus Shale Region
Based in Waverly, NY (330 Route 34 Building A, Waverly, NY 14892)
New Innovative Frac Sand Hauling Opportunity
Fast "No touch" Deliveries (No hoses or blowers, minimal wait time)
All Brand New Equipment (2017-2018 Kenworth T-880 Tractors)
Valid class A CDL /Clean MVR/2 Years tractor trailer experience required
No At Fault Accidents
Oilfield Experience Strongly Preferred
If you are looking for an great opportunity to be a part of an innovative way to haul frac sand, SandBox Transportation would like to speak with you!
- 12-hour shifts per day
- 6 days on, two days off rotation
- $25/hour plus Premium wage after 40 hours ($37.50)
- 40 hrs/week guarantee
- Health Insurance offered after 60 days
For more information on the company, please visit www.sandboxlogistics.com
Please visit the "Employment" page of our website to fill out an application for the CDL Driver job
For information about employment, please call 832-727-4545
SNF - Speech Language Pathologist - CFY
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days. typically three to fours a day, fluctuating with the caseload. This job does have a strong possibility of turning into a full-time job.
- This is direct hire role.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have a State of New York license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred
- 2+ years experience providing speech and language services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive Nussbaum OTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too. Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations. Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions If hired in our Primary Hiring Area , you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year. Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen. First-Rate Benefits We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan Qualifications
- 21 * 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL) * Excessive speeding
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company? Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
CDL A Truck Driver - OTR And Owner Operator
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Teach Children Online From Your Home
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Children’s Therapy Network is looking to expand its clinical team of Physical Therapists serving Elmira and the greater Chemung County area.
Working with children from birth to aged five, our providers help to enhance the lives of children as they develop and head towards kindergarten. We hire full and part-time providers to work with children through Early Intervention and the Committee on Preschool Special Education.
With over 20 years of agency experience behind them, our Children’s Therapy Network professional support team is ready to help both new and experienced providers to grow professionally to meet their personal and professional goals.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!