Cherry Hill Job Description Sample
Infection Control Manager
Seeking an experienced Manager of Infection Control. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Manager of Infection Control in a acute care setting. Excellent compensation.??
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. ??No sponsorship will be provided.
Bcbas And Bcabas Needed!
Experienced Behavior Analysts (BCBAs or BCaBAs) are wanted to provide consultative services to children, adolescents, and their families on a per diem basis.
As a Behavior Analyst you will:
- Conduct functional behavior assessment to help with the design and development of interventions, programs and techniques for our clients.
- Train our field staff on behavior plans and offer continued support and training
We are looking for motivated and assertive individuals that will be able to connect with our children and their families to equip them with skills for handling day to day activities and social settings/situations through designing and implementing behavior intervention plans.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) Certification required.
- Master's degree
- Experience conducting functional behavioral assessments and writing behavior support plans.
- Experience developing, implementing and monitoring individual educational and behavioral programs for children with special needs.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply strategies and interventions identified as best practice for children on the autism spectrum.
- Experience supervising and training staff at varying levels of skills and abilities.
- Experience providing parent education and training programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and compassionately with diverse populations.
- Ability to work independently.
The Behavior Consultation Program excels in providing in-home and in-school therapy to children with Autism, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Language Process Deficits, behavioral challenges and a range of other developmental disabilities. Utilizing our ABA approach to therapy we are able to help our clients build social and life skills that reduce maladaptive behaviors and enable them to reach their full potential.
Keywords: behavior analysis; assessment; autism; developmental; ABA; applied behavior analysis; BCBA; BCaBA; analyst
We are currently looking to add an Executive Chef to our Team. The Executive Chef is responisible for all BOH operations.
· Daily Orders/Recieving
· Maintaing par levels for all stations
· Specials/Menu planning
· BOH Scheduling
· Food cost analysis
· Quality Control
Applicants should have at least 2 years experience in daily kitchen operations, have a positive attitude and be able to work well under stress and during high-volume service. They must also possess the ability to multi task while making effective decisions. Foster an atmosphere of teamwork and lead by example.
Administer operations of multifaceted facility. Ability to manage several events simultaneously in a fast paced environment with professionalism and leadership is a must.
Culinary degree or related experience with at least two years in a supervisory position.
Computer knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, payroll management and point of sale systems.
Creating and executing specials and seasonally changing menu items, as well as writing recipes for each item to ensure consistency.
Possess a passion for cooking and producing high quality and consistent product and execution of all menus and specials for our members.
Butcher and prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
ServSafe certification preferred.
The ability to expo and understanding of multi-course dining preferred.
Develop meaningful relationships with members and commit to exceeding their expectations.
Open availability for scheduling to include weekends and holidays.
Have a successful track record with steady work history and excellent references.
Qualified inquiries only. Please email resume and cover letter expressing your experience and skills. No phone calls.
CDL A Owner Operators
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Service Advisor Cherry Hill Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram
Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is in need of an Experienced Service Advisor !!!! Immediate opening available. The Service Department at Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a high volume Service Department seeking an individual that is organized and driven to being a contributing factor to our success. If you are an accomplished advisor with excellent Customer Service and communication skills then this is an opportunity you should not miss. Previous experience is a must!!!
401K Paid Vacation Medical / Dental Benefits
We are an
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)Job Type:
Insurance Sales Manager
NOW HIRING FOR A REGIONAL MANAGER POSITION!
PLEASE BE ADVISED. WE ARE ONLY SEEKING APPLICATIONS FROM LICENSED INSURANCE AGENTS AT THIS TIME. EXCEPTIONAL NON-LICENSED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Do you have a dominant personality and possess great drive? Are you looking for the chance to build a team of your own? Long term success in team-building demands that the system you're recruiting in has excellent agent support. SLS's free leads, protected territory and full back office support system provides the best agent opportunity in the country! Only top candidates will be considered and a documented track record of success will be required. If this sounds like you then read on.
The maturation of the "Baby Boomer" generation has created the most explosive growth opportunity in decades for the true sales agent. Millions of senior clients need a low cost life insurance product, with liberal underwriting, to fund their final expenses. We meet that need with a specialized portfolio of proprietary products designed to prevent the tragedy of loss from being compounded by a lack of preparation. After fifty years in the industry, we know what you need!
LEADS - We invest $25,000 to $55,000 annually, per agent, for an In-House (we own the lead company), customized marketing campaign to deliver leads within a 60 mile radius of your front door step. At NO COST to you!
GREAT COMPENSATION - TRUE $100-$150,000 potential for agents, $250,000-$1,000,000 for Managers.
PREDICTABLE INCOME - Charge-backs do not affect your weekly check!
TRAINING - We offer the most comprehensive training program in the industry. You'll receive three-five field training days, four days of classroom instruction at our national training center, continual daily mentoring by our qualified sales coaches, daily training via Learn & Earn teleconferences as well as all-expense-paid semi-annual sales meetings in Orlando, FL where each agent and manager participates in two days of intensive training.
BENEFITS - We offer wonderful trips and monthly incentives, strong disability & retirement programs, plus solid earnings which allow agents to easily afford the best health care coverage for their families!
This market requires patience and compassion. You will be required to consult senior clients within their homes, which can involve unique challenges. You will experience all of the benefits of the senior market, without the roller-coaster of seasonal income! To be considered for the sales agent position call Shawn Sweet at (910) 992-4523
Apply now and then go to www.theslsway.com/ssweet to review detailed answers to the most common questions. Find out how we’ve become the industry leader in final expense life insurance.
Java Developer Consultant - Philly Area
Senior Java Consultant: This position is for a Senior Java Developer who has experience working in backend Enterprise wide systems in developing Java batch applications/webservices. Will be working on B2B and back office systems primarily in Java technical stack with programs running in a Unix in a Oracle Cloud environment. Will create distributed applications and services, develop back-end API specifications for downstream system interfaces, and will be responsible for design and development of various aspects of core application services. The person will be responsible for web and backend engineering activities for development, test and production environments. Responsibilities also include acting as a knowledge expert and liaison to other areas within our Information Technology for web-based technologies.
- Strong PL/SQL and/or SQL background is required.
- Knowledge with Java batch programs, Unix scripts and scheduler integration is a plus.
- Looking Selfstarter, work well within a team
Cherry Hill, NJType:
Duration: 6 months to start with chance of extension.
EHS Specialist [Bs-10572]
A global organization is seeking an EHS Specialist to assist the company's EHS program at a distribution facility in Cherry Hill, NJ and other local facilities. This position will provide support to site management across multiple facilities to ensure compliance with local and federal agencies.
- Develop, strategize and implement a long-term plan for the site's EHS function
- Influences management to drive EHS performance
- Providing practical and technical expertise, advice, and solutions
- Conduct EHS audits and inspections
- Promoting continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety Sciences, or related technical field
- 2+ years’ progressive EHS experience within a manufacturing/logistics/warehousing environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to lead and coordinate with employees at all levels
- Travel up to 25%
We aim to build long term relationships with candidates at every stage of their career, and have an ever-expanding network of over 40,000 north american EHS professionals.
Allergy Specialist - LPN Required
Help improve the lives of many allergy suffers while expanding your knowledge and experience in the healthcare field. In this specialized position you will be responsible for: managing the daily operations of an allergy clinic within a medical office, consulting with providers and patients to educate them on the benefits of allergy testing and immunotherapy, providing hands-on patient care for allergy-related conditions, and promoting innovative allergy care tailored to each patient’s needs .
• Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Under the direct supervision of the Allergy Manager and the Executive Team, the Allergy Specialist will be responsible for meeting the strategic goals and objectives of the company pertaining to assigned clinic productivity and revenue.
• Provide family centered patient care that is developmentally and age appropriate, compassionate, and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health.
• Maintains an understanding of the general characteristics and applications of all product categories. Understands and articulates the features and benefits, for all products offered to patients.
• Responsible for the overall effectiveness of the immunotherapy processes to include the administration of quality allergy testing, and the formulation and preparation of the allergy medication.
• Responsible for educating patients on administering injections with the medication.
• Will ensure compliance by following up with the patient and ensuring all medication is picked up on a timely basis through the duration of their immunotherapy treatment.
• Will ensure that patients complete all appropriate paperwork and that insurance eligibility is verified for each patient prior to test and immunotherapy as appropriate.
• Responsible for the handling and submission of all billing documentation to the appropriate office.
• Develops and maintains effective, professional relationships with providers, medical office staff, Account Manager and UAS field team.
• Responsible for the maintenance and security of inventory levels. Ensures that inventory is ordered and received as required by policy.
This position requires an LPN License and a minimum of 1 year of equivalent work experience in a health related environment or customer service, retail or similar industry.
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Our client is a well established full-service culinary-driven neighborhood pub. They are now seeking a strong kitchen manager to lead in the kitchen.
- 5years salaried kitchen management experience in a high volume (at least $4MM) environment
- Exceptional skills at motivating the kitchen staff
- Skilled with following menus, prepping, and focusing on food quality - chef experience a plus
- Understands budgets
Send your resume as interviews are being scheduled immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!