Chesapeake Job Description Sample
Marine Pipe Fitter
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe manner by wearing all required PPE, and by adhering to all applicable safety requirements and standards of the company, customer, and/or regulatory group.
- Recognize QA requirements, and report any circumstances that need attention to the QA Department or immediate supervisor.
- Identify processes that will have to be accomplished at the shop and fill out all necessary paperwork.
- Communicate with the supervisor, customer, or designated representative to coordinate specific job-related aspects and ensure job continuity.
- Follow company, and customer policies, regulations, procedures, and other necessary requirements.
- Review details of the work package such as technical information, specification items, drawings, manuals, sketches, etc.
- Skilled in the repair, modification, installation, assembly, removal, testing, flushing and troubleshooting of shipboard and industrial piping systems and related equipment.
- Must adhere to applicable documents, references, and safety guidelines including, but not limited to the following:
- MIL STD 777E, 22D, 1627
- MSC General Technical Requirements (GTR)
- NAVSEA Standard Items
- General Specifications/Overhaul of Ships
- ASME/ASNI Standards
- U. S. Coast Guard Standard Items
- Specifications of Work
- Tecnico Special Procedure, P-3, Pipe Bending
- NAVSEA 0900-LP-001-7000, Fabrication and Inspection of Brazed Piping Systems
EEO / AA / M / F / Vets / Disabled
IT Support Specialist (Tier 1 Help Desk/Field Technician)
As an Operations Support Specialist (Tier 1 Help Desk/Field Technician), you are expected to deliver fast, high-quality IT support to clients of Ntegra IT. This is a full time, entry level position offering competitive benefits. Training in our ticketing system and customer management platform will be provided.
- Resolving support tickets in a fast and professional manner
- Understanding clients’ needs and applying appropriate solutions
- Utilizing online resources and industry best practices to solve problems
- Leading customers through software, hardware and network repairs via phone, email or chat
- Monitoring support tickets and communicating the status of support tickets to clients
- Identifying and escalating issues to higher level support
- Updating knowledge-based wiki with changes, instructions and documented efforts
- Traveling local within Hampton Roads and working onsite with clients’ computers and networks
- Working computer setups, server deployments and various projects as directed
- Some college and/or equivalent technical experience
- A+ Certification
- Net + Certification
- Must exercise a high standard of client care
- Should be self-motivated, goal oriented and quality driven
- Must be comfortable working independently and as a team with little to no supervision
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Be flexible with schedule to work after hours and weekends on occasion
- Have positive attitude; be a fast learner and problem solver with incredible attention to detail
- Be able to organize and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have valid Virginia Driver’s License, good driving record and must be insurable
- Be able to distinguish colors
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs, be comfortable with heights and be able to climb a ladder
- Knowledge of ConnectWise and LabTech Software a plus, but not required
- Experience with Apple products including but not limited to iOS and macOS preferred
Construction Project Manager
COME JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM! The Project Manager is responsible for the supervision and administration of construction activities for one or more projects and for fulfilling the terms of the contracts of his/her project(s). Depending upon the type and scope of the work, the Project Manager is from either the Civil or Mechanical group. Large projects may require managers from both areas. The assignment of a Project Manager is normally determined once the Company has been determined to be the low bidder, or immediately after the contract is signed..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and update project schedules with input from project staff and, if required, assistance from the Scheduling Department.
- Negotiate change orders with client, architects, and engineers.
- Assist with preparation of all Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, requisitions, proposals, etc.
- Organize and set up the project field office, unless the project is run from the Main Office or branch office.
- Select, set up, and maintain required project reports, forms, and logs as applicable to track activities such as shop drawing submittals, requests for information, field changes and change orders, and purchase and delivery schedules.
- Prepare monthly requisitions.
- Ensure that all on-site activities are carried out in strict accordance with Company and Government safety regulations.
- Ensure that all work meets the highest standards of workmanship, and that all work and materials comply with the Specifications and Contract Drawings.
- Ensure on-time performance by subcontractors, vendors, and Company forces.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (Traits)
- Daily oversight of construction project(s)
- Primavera P6 Scheduling Software
- Subcontract preparation
- OSHA Safety Regulations
- Quality Control Oversight
Project Managers are responsible for supervising Project Superintendents and other project staff.
W.M. SCHLOSSER COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CDL Truck Driver Training
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Insurance Sales Representative
BLEVINS FINANCIAL GROUP
The Blevins Financial Group is the independent agent's resource to develop a serious income potential in both up front commissions as well as back-end residuals. Whether your career ambitions are to run your own independent agency, or you want to be in the field writing business, we are the place to make the kind of money you have always dreamed of making. Please visit our website for more information.
Sell Life and Disability insurance to protect the family homes of your clients in the event of death or disability. We provide and support a program in which you work from home and set your own hours. This is commission only, so if you are self-disciplined, teachable, and enjoy sales, you can earn a minimum income of $75,000/first year by coaching you to effectively use and follow our PROVEN system and mailed in response leads.
Full Time: $75,000-$125,000 + residual income
Part Time: $40,000-$75,000 + residual income
Company PAID vacations to qualified agents
Products: Super fast issue mortgage protection insurance, inexpensive term, universal life, final expense, annuities, disability and unique "MONEY BACK" return of premium term life insurance.
Leads: Direct mail leads, Best leads in the country, and our clients have NO DOUBT what they are responding to. Tired of prospecting and chasing lists? WE focus 80% of our time on the sales process vs. programs that emphasize time spent prospecting.
Selling System: Proven, Turnkey Selling System: If duplicated, will result in a sale every time you sit down at an appointment.
Management opportunities are available in select areas to qualified agents.
Availability: There are very LIMITED openings due to our exclusive leads system. We limit the number of representatives in a determined area to insure maximum coverage and profitability of our representatives. The state requires our representatives to have a current Life & Health insurance license. If you are currently not licensed, you may still be eligible in this area for this opportunity and we will assist you in the easiest way to obtain this license.
A State Life/Health License is Required to perform the duties of this position. Qualified candidates may still be eligible even if not currently licensed but are required to go through the training and pass the state licensing exam. Home computer and/or home office. Strong work ethic. Ability to work independently from a direct mail lead source. Reliable transportation is needed. Access to a Laptop Computer is highly desirable.
Our website is www.naablevins.com
Oracle Database Subject Matter Expert (Sme) 4 -- Esn-051016(3)
Requisition Number: 959
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia
Date Posted: 04-05-2016
Date Closing: When Filled
Clearance: Top Secret
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
IT Network Field Technician
Full service IT & Telecommunication company seeking fulltime experienced network / field technician. MUST HAVE 5 YEARS FIELD EXPERIENCE.
We are growing and hiring a few new people. We need someone with experience in:
Windows 2008/2012 Server
Windows 20011 Small Business Server
Exchange Server 20010/2016
Cisco and router experience a Plus
Wiring and Phone System experience a Plus Also
Duties to include but are not limited to the day-to-day administration, maintenance, and support of computer systems and networks in house and on customer site. Technician is expected to troubleshoot, interpret problems and provide technical support for hardware, software, and systems. Install and upgrade computer hardware and software applications. They will also install, modify, clean, and repair computer hardware and software. Provide clear documentation of service/resolution efforts and inventory information in detail on work order. Organize and manage equipment to ensure that the proper equipment is taken to customer site to complete the job. Assist with network support and maintenance with occasional support outside of regular work hours as needed.
We are a IT networking company, some driving involved, all local Norfolk, Chesapeake, VAB. Job is full time with benefits, not contract work.
Please include resume and salary requirements.
Tractor/Trailer Tire Tech
Change tractor trailer tires. Applicant must be willing to do .minor truck repairs when there are no tire repairs.
Assistant Property Manager
Boyd homes is seeking a motivated individual who would like to join our hard working team!
An Assistant Property Manager is needed for a multi-family community in Chesapeake, VA.
Conduct all business in accordance with Boyd Homes/Premier Realty policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State laws.
Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and process high volumes of information with efficiency and accuracy in a highly dynamic environment
Ability to understand the importance of deadlines and confidentiality.
Ability to read and understand financial reports; assist in analyzing operational information for impact on NOI, identify trends and recommend appropriate strategies and adjustments; maximize rental income while minimizing expenses through effective planning and control; effectively monitor all income, including delinquencies.
Maintains accurate resident records.
Updates on daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents
Maintains positive customer relations attitude.
Physically inspects community when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-outs and vacancies when requested.
Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
Works with lease renewals each month.
Responsible for keeping daily records on lease renewals and terminations.
Greets prospective clients, shows community and performs leasing duties.
Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to property manager for marketing community and improving resident satisfaction.
Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the property manager.
Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
Proof reads all lease paperwork and processes move-ins and move-outs.
Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow-up with resident when work is completed.
Performs any additional duties assigned by Property Manager or Regional Property Manager.
Serves as a backup for all Property Manager duties.
Provides leasing staff support for daily operations and works closely with Property Manager to coordinate resident functions.
Skills and Experience:
A minimum of three years’ prior tax credit experience is necessary.
Fair Housing Certification is required.
Knowledge of Real Page products is preferred.
Must be goal oriented, organized and resourceful.
Must have high-energy and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
Must be able to work weekends.
Boyd Homes offers a competitive salary with a generous and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental and vision coverage as well as paid vacation and sick leave. Valid driver's license and positive driving record required. Background and credit check will be completed. Our company maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service- Installation Coordinator
Taylor Freezer Sales Company is seeking qualified candidates to join our Customer Admin Team . Our Customer Service Admin Team members ensure administrative and procedural requirements, as well as predetermined goals for Taylor Freezer Sales Company are met and exceeded on a daily basis. Taylor Freezer Sales Company is a fast paced, service based company committed to putting our customers first with our trademark Red Cape Service. Qualified candidates will posses a high school diploma, present with the ability to deal daily with a variety of different people and personalities, are self -motivated, posses the ability to work effectively in a team setting, be able to multi-task while staying very organized, and demonstrate high levels of energy and enthusiasm. Compensation commensurate with experience and education.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!