Chest Painting And Sealing Supervisor Job Description Sample
Production Supervisor - Paint Processes
The Production Supervisor - Paint Processes, will be responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume unionized manufacturing environment. The selected candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and implementing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes and initiatives. The Production Supervisor, Paint Processes, is responsible for ensuring conformance of paint processes and coordinating engineering, tooling and quality changes. Additionally, the Supervisor will provide production support and ongoing improvement for the following crucial Paint processes: Phosphate/ECoat, Sealing PVC, Powder/Primer, Top Coat, Finesse. The Supervisor will also continuously evaluate all paint chemical, tooling, and production processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Minimum 3 years' experience in a supervisory or leadership role in a manufacturing environment
Minimum 1 year of automotive OEM Paint and / or Paint Shop experience.
Working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools related to automotive paint processes
Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor employee team members
Proficient in all MS Office products
Machine Operator Iii-B29 Cartridge 2Nd Shift
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
STATEMENT OF JOB
Works under the direction of the Cartridge Department Supervisor to assemble, paint, package, leak test (hydro-test with water), inspect, reclaim, prepare for refilling and fills cartridges and cylinders with either CO2 or nitrogen). Must hand stamp cartridges, operates pneumatic hand tools, power grinders and wire brushing machines, and performs minor maintenance.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY OBLIGATIONS
Comply with the following Environmental, Health and Safety duties as a condition of employment:
Comply with safety rules
Attend and Participate in Safety Training
Participate actively in the safety process
Ask questions if something isn't known
Report all accidents and injuries immediately
Submit suggestions to improve safety
Know responsibilities in the event of an emergency (i.e. what to do in the event of an alarm for fire, chemical spills, tornados, etc.)
Be a coach to others who are acting unsafely
Must have Lock-out tags after 6 months
Attend and participate in all hazardous and non-hazardous waste trainings.
Ability to recognize chemical hazardous labels.
Spill management and clean-up.
Air shutoff locations.
Capability to follow satellite accumulation rules and requirements.
Proficiency to recognize hazardous wastes in your area and manage properly.
Must be 18 years of age and have a HS Diploma or equivalent. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
Knowledge of simple mechanics and basic math is required. Mechanical aptitude required. Primarily works with light to average weights, with some heavy lifting.
Operator is on their feet for the entire shift. Must be able to tolerate working in and with various oils.
1.Processes all cartridges received from distribution by visually checking each cartridge for body damage, removing the shipping cap with a pneumatic hand drill, removing cartridge seals, and using a variety of gauges, checks plug diameter, seal depth, and thread wear. Determines if these cartridges can be reused.
2.In order to issue credit, counts and sorts all cartridges received and verify those cartridges returned with a packing slip. Checks and corrects packing list for accuracy. Verifies customer counts to determine if returned cartridges are Ansul product. If not, scrap credit is not issued.
3.Hand loads pressurized cartridges into a test tank containing heated water and places plastic caps over the cartridges. Observes each cartridge for traces of leakage, on removal from tank, separates "leakers" from cartridges going on to other operations. Raises and lowers test tank floors to adjust for different size cartridges.
4.Record (by size) the number of cartridges processed and the number of cartridges requiring the rework of scrapping. Identifies the reasons why cartridges leak in test tanks, and records the number of leakers (according to size).
5.Maintains CGA-6 certification in order to process reclaim cartridges.
6.Adds proper amounts of rust inhibitor to adjust for any deficiencies as determined by the Q.A. lab titration sheets.
7.Checks titrations and adds proper amount of sodium nitrite to leak test tanks.
8.Manually sets up filling machine.
9.Operates filling machine to fill various size cartridges with nitrogen and CO2 to correct weights.
10. Performs necessary rework on refill or reject cartridges.
11. Performs maintenance and troubleshoots machines in the department
12. Loads and operates an automatic cartridge seal assembly machine by scooping washers and bushings into machine feeder, adjusting air pressure, watching the automatic assembly process and correcting (by hand) any cartridge seals improperly assembled.
13. Able to troubleshoot seal machine in order to efficiently meet production demands for seals.
14. Operates a cartridge-stamping machine by changing fixtures to accommodate various cartridges, changing head stamps and adjusting weight stamp for each cartridge. Adjusts air pressure to insure proper stamp depth and records type of cartridge and number sequence of cartridges stamped.
15. Visually checks cartridges for pitting, thread damage, etc. Prepares cartridges for filling operation by selecting the proper cartridge seals for assembly, dipping seals into oil and starting seal into cartridge threads by hand. Uses a pneumatic wrench to tighten. Occasionally uses a wrench to remove burrs from cartridge threads. Wire brushes cartridges.
16. Weigh cartridges and insures that weight falls within the appropriate range.
17. Valve, fill, weigh, & leak test LVS 23 & 55 Cubic feet pressure vessels
18. Stamp, valve, paint, gauge, bake, fill, test, record, & pack-out Chinese Cartridge units.
19. Mixes paint by adding three different ingredients according to paint manufacturer's specifications. Checks for proper viscosity. Places paint in vibrator for proper mix.
20. Operates an automatic cartridge spray paint conveyor by loading and unloading moving conveyor, adjusting air pressure, paint flow, and visually checking painted cartridges for paint consistency and proper coverage.
21. Operates gas fire oven to bake paint onto cartridges.
22. Prepares cartridges for shipment by weighing the cartridges and applying the appropriate decals.
23. Sets up and operates heat sensitive wrapping machine for cartridges.
24. Packages cartridge in individual and master cartons. Visually checks cartridges for pitting, thread damage, etc.
25. Assists Cochran Lab & Bessie as needed and may be require certification for 5-year retest.
26. From written instructions, fills tanks with metal conditioning and plating solutions. Following written instructions from the Q.A. Inspector, makes all necessary additions to the solutions to maintain proper titration strength in the metal conditioning tanks. Periodically dumps all metal conditioning tanks.
27. Provides technical feedback to management and supports Kaizen, continuous improvement, & 5S programs.
28. Provides ideas and feedback to management and pursues improvement projects in order to meet safety, quality, delivery, & cost objectives in the Cartridge Department.
29. Performs housekeeping and other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
30. Able to properly perform safety training and job duty training with all employees, including Red-folder training, MSDS training, work instruction training, LOTO training, & JSA training
31. Can safely operate a forklift and is licensed as per OSHA & Johnson Control policy
32. Performs leadership tasks that ensure all Cartridge personnel work efficiently and safely while maintaining quality standards.
33. Trains and checks that Cartridge Department personnel are following company policy and safety culture. Also ensures that personnel are filling out proper forms consistently such as, C.I.L.'s, First Piece Inspections, Daily Production Sheets, Stores Cards, and Production Order paperwork. Notifies Cartridge Department Supervisor or Group Lead if coworkers refuse to complete any of items listed above.
34. Immediately shuts down unsafe processes and locks out equipment as per JCI safety policy.
Maintenance Mechanic - 2Nd Shift
Primary Purpose: Responsibilities include but are not limited to- building repairs, equipment maintenance and installation, fulfillment of assigned work orders in a timely fashion or seeking assistance from Maintenance Manager for unforeseen issues., Following GMP's to maintain good housekeeping and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Responsible for all building repairs, equipment maintenance and installation for the facility
- Maintain inventory of supplies needed
- Follow preventative maintenance programs for important areas of operations such as trucks, motors, pumps, mixers, High Density Lubrication, lifts, Boiler Maintenance, etc.
- Work independently and with other team member to complete repairs in a timely fashion.
- Complete required paperwork. Document parts and material usage for repairs at the end of the shift.
- Follow all 5S and Good Manufacturing procedures to maintain good housekeeping and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Proper handling of Allergen products and equipment according to Allergen Control Procedures
- Responsible for conformance to Food Safety and Food Quality Plans as described in the Kerry Clark SQF Systems manual. Must report any and all deviations to a member of management and QA
- Other duties assigned by Management
- PLC experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic. Experience in Flavor, Food or Pharma is strongly preferred.
- Current Blue Seal High Pressure Boilers License preferred or willing to obtain within first year of employment
- Machinery repair and installation.
- Pumps, mixers and mechanical equipment.
- General Electric work.
- Plumbing, Pipefitting and welding.
- General maintenance, such as lubrication, painting and fabrication of equipment.
- Must be able to assess mechanical deficiencies and perform corrective actions without supervision.
- Must have the knowledge and experience to use Fork Trucks, Lift and Dockers.
The manufacturing manager has oversight over all manufacturing, remanufacturing and repair functions. The manager is responsible for the safety, quality and production of the shop. As a member of the senior management team, this position has direct impact on employee engagement, customer satisfaction and company profitability.
Supervisors reporting directly to Manager of Manufacturing
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position requires a solid understanding of manufacturing and salvage repair processes and equipment. This includes knowledge in machining, welding, and heavy equipment component repair salvage operations. Progressive experience in manufacturing as a skilled machinist, mechanic and welder is needed for the extensive knowledge and skills required of the position. A minimum of ten years of experience in a manufacturing and repair supervisory role, as well as experience in heavy equipment remanufacturing is required.
A bachelor's degree in industrial management, business or engineering is preferred but not required.
Skill Sets / Ability
The manager of manufacturing seeks the highest work ethic, demonstrating this first by example and second by enforcing this example. The position is expected to capably lead the manufacturing department. The candidate must be able to assess or develop training programs for the company, while ensuring all employees are properly trained and qualified for their position. The position requires a fast paced and “active” managerial style. The manager must be able to reach and handle materials weighing 10 lbs, while bending, crouching or moving freely around shop objects. The manager must be able to work flexible or long hours to meet customer expectations.
Diversified Yacht Services, Inc. needs a Service Coordinator to join our team to assist operations by coordinating our day to day marine service repairs. This assistance includes being the liaison between the customer and technical staff, scheduling all vessels and technicians. The coordinator acts as a project manager for work orders as they are executed, ensuring the availability of parts and verification of all completed tasks per vessel, along with involvement in the invoice process. This is a great position for a candidate that enjoys a fast-paced dynamic working environment. The Service Coordinator can expect to spend a good portion of the day in the yard and on vessels with the remainder communicating to clients and performing administrative functions. Must be a high-energy team player with the initiative to work without close supervision. Reporting directly to the Service Manager the coordinator will keep the Service Manager and support staff informed of progress, challenges and other developments as they occur.
This individual will coordinate with the service team the scheduling of repair work for marine engines, generators, and vessel systems. This person will communicate with the technicians and parts personnel daily to ensure the parts are available and pulled and repairs are done correctly and on time. You will answer service calls and meet with customers and collect needed information to open repair orders and answer technical questions along with supplying written estimates or quotes for repair work and sell additional services, parts and accessories as warranted. This person will communicate timely with the customer throughout the repair process, getting any necessary approvals as needed. The Service Coordinator will also assist with the invoice process and will coordinate with the manufacturer and/or extended warranty companies to get approvals in advance of repairs, if required, and take precautions necessary to guarantee our payment.
Strong technical knowledge will be necessary to discern potential issues with all aspects of marine/yacht systems including, but not limited to: running gear/cutlass bearings; engine alignment; steering systems; hydraulic/plumbing systems; shaft seals service/installations; general maintenance of yachts; bottom painting and coatings application as well as bilge cleaning; repowering and rigging; annual services, oil changes/impellers/heat exchangers.
Some overtime, weekends and holiday work may be required.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Two years marine related experience preferably with gas or diesel marine products, both mechanical and electronic engines, refits, coatings, carpentry, electrical and modern electronics
Knowledge of overall vessel systems including plumbing, electrical, electronics, and bottom paint applications
Computer experience required with the ability to use e-mail programs and Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
Strong organizational and communication skills is a must.
Some experience with staff scheduling will be a plus.
Knowledge and understanding of warranty policies and procedures is helpful
Topside and bottom coating experience is helpful, as well as the ability to explain the coating process of all marine related coating applications
Must possess the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose all aspects of a marine repair facility, and expedite and prioritize service/work repair orders to meet on time deliveries
Strong customer service and written and verbal communication skills with marine related terminology
Must possess team leadership skills with safety and housekeeping concerns in mind
Experience in the Southwest Florida saltwater preferred
The ideal candidate must be able to safely operate various size and styles of vessels and be familiar with safe navigation of SWFL waterways to be able to move customer's vessels and to perform systems checks as needed. Overall knowledge of mechanics for various types of vessels is a must for this position.
DYS requires a valid Florida Drivers' License with a clean driving record. An unsatisfactory driving record would contain infractions worse than minor traffic violations.
To perform the daily work of a Service Coordinator, you must meet certain physical requirements:
Ability to bend, squat, stoop, crawl, and kneel
Ability to turn head from side to side and about the vertical axis
Ability to turn body at the waist from side to side and about the vertical axis
Lift/push/pull a battery weighing 59 pounds without assistance on a regular basis
Must have the ability to climb in a safe manner (climbing as a minimum includes stairs, scaffolding, ladders and ramps) to access vessels and vessel equipment
Demonstrate good balance while working on uneven surfaces and maneuvering obstacles
Ability to utilize personal protective equipment (closed toe shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, goggles, respirator, safety harness, safety lines, floatation gear, etc.) safely per OSHA standards
Ability to withstand cold and hot temperatures
Ability to work in inclement weather conditions including heat, humidity and sun
Able to work in an environment where you are occasionally exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals
Ability to enter small spaces, openings and work in confined spaces for prolonged periods of time
Able to respond to verbal and audible sounds/commands
Able to utilize adequate visual skills
Able to work with in an environment where the noise level is usually loud
Ability to fully extend the arm or arms while reaching overhead, reaching out, reaching to the side and reaching down with tools and/or equipment
Ability to perceive attributes of an object/materials such as size, shape, temperature and texture
Observe all safety signs, notices and understand safety procedures, and attend safety meetings
Close-Toe shoes are required in the entire service facility when walking outside the administration offices, as well as safety glasses and PPE
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this classification. Diversified Yacht Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Calgon Carbon Corporation is looking for a Blaster tojoin its Equipment & Assembly Plant in Neville Island, Pennsylvania,USA.
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor or Group Leader,the Blaster will perform tasks as necessary in the fabrication and maintenanceof Calgon Carbon Corporation products and equipment. The worker willperform all assigned duties in compliance with all company and safety policiesand procedures.
Abrasive blasts interior and exterior of tanks and piping systemsto achieve the specified SSPC surface cleanliness and surfaceprofile. Assists sprayers as required.
Inspects interior and exterior lining and coating systems onpurchased and produced equipment. Coatings include but are not limitedto: Plasite 4110, 4006, Ceilcote 242, epoxy, polyurethane-basedcoatings
Prepares equipment for painting and coating by cleaning, solventwiping, taping and papering prior to painting. Mixes paint andlinings in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
Visually inspects own work for defects and noncompliance tospecifications and makes necessary repairs.
Inspections will include both surface preparation and finishedcoatings. Surface preparation verification in accordance with SSPC forcleanliness and surface profile. Coating inspection will include dry filmthickness gage use, holiday or spark testing. Complete inspection result documentation.
Ambient condition monitoring and reporting. Wet bulb and dry bulbtemperature, relative humidity and surface temperature to ensure applicationrequirement compliance.
Operate fork trucks and overhead cranes while moving equipment inand out of paint booth. Assist in other areas with various tasks asrequired.
High School/Trade School/GED is required.
Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years industrial laboring isrequired.
Valid PA drivers license is required
Ability to operate Hand Tools, Forklift, lift up to 70 lbs andclimb ladders; Work in standing, kneeling or squatting position for an extendedperiod; Work in confined spaces and at heights of up to 20'.
Able to wear a positive sealing respirator.
Calgon Carbon is an EqualEmployment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
This position is for Decostar Industries Inc., a division of Magna Exteriors.
Magna Exteriors and Interiors, an operating unit of Magna International, designs, engineers, and manufactures a variety of products for the automotive, commercial transportation, consumer, and industrial markets. Our vast capabilities including fascia systems, sealing systems, exterior trim, composite components, engineered glass, door trim panels, cargo management, headliners, and cockpit systems position us as a full service supplier for our customers. Innovation drives our growth and ensures we remain at the forefront of our industry in the development of new products & systems.
This position reports directly to the Carrier Maintenance Supervisor / Maintenance Manager as assigned and is responsible for the general and specific job duties as described below:
To exhibit an objective, fair and professional attitude that exemplifies the principles outlined in The MAGNA Employee's Charter to maintain a positive and productive workplace.
To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
To meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of Decostar.
To follow Company health and safety objectives that provide for a safe and healthful workplace for all Decostar employees.
To report all accidents, injuries, potential incidents, or unsafe working conditions immediately upon observing the condition.
Support and uphold the control plan on a daily basis ensuring continuous improvement and achievement of departmental goals and objectives within ISO-TS16949 guidelines.
Participate in daily process and communication meetings with the Team Leader.
Complete employee performance reviews with the Supervisor / Manager on a timely basis and provide direction and feedback on a continuing basis.
Work with Supervisor and Carrier Team Leaders to insure proper carriers and styles are being repaired per the production schedule.
Complete all repairs of Castings according to applicable work guidances.
Follow work instructions to complete activities and assigned work to ensure quality, safety, and efficiency of work performed.
Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
Work as directed to complete CI activities to reduce costs and improve uptime, gap efficiency, yield.
Participate in the development and implementation of training by providing input to the Carrier Maintenance Supervisor.
Provide input as to necessary tools and equipment required to complete all job tasks.
Insure all tools are in proper working condition and available for daily production and bring any deficiencies to the attention of the Carrier Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader.
Identify any non-conformity identified in your work area.
Perform other duties as assigned. Per Supervisor / Manager
Knowledge and Education
Ability to read, write and speak English effectively along with basic mathematical skills required.
Certificate in welding and metal working is required
Will use 6 years' experience in place of certification
Minimum two years experience in automotive painting is a plus but not required
Experience with and safe-working knowledge of hand tool and power tools.
Experience with welding and metal working
Skills and Competencies
Must be certified in Mig, Stick possibly Tig
Will use 6 years' experience in place of certification
Must be efficient welding Cast Aluminum with ( Spool Gun )
Must pass a company approved Welding Test
Must have Fork Lift Experience ( Certified )
The ability to learn and Retain different styles of castings we exchange on paint line daily
The ability to learn and Retain the Paint Schedule for daily exchanges of the paint line
This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while standing, walking, or sitting for extended amounts of time including up and down stairs.
Ability to lift up to15 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis is required. Must be able to push a minimum of 100 pounds on a frequent basis.
Must be able to work in fast paced
Be able to work near alcohols, solvent, paints, or plastic sanding dust.
Work below the knees and above the shoulders will be required.
Good vision at a close distance and the ability to distinguish color is required with or without the use of corrective lenses.
This position requires the ability to hear alarms with or without the use of hearing aids.
You will receive training to perform your job on an on-going basis concurrent with Decostar business operations. Training areas will include safety, quality, continuous improvement and other job specific training that is determined to be an essential part of your job and Decostar business operations.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request
Painter - Broussard Blade Shop
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
In this role you will prepare, mask and prime parts for painted as well as painting parts. This includes:
Clean, sand, mask and tape aircraft parts for paint with supervision
Mix, apply, and smooth cosmetic fillers
Demonstrate consistent ability to perform tasks with limited errors or rework
May assist with painting parts with supervision
Properly use PPE for zinc chromate and paint
Other duties as assigned
High School or GED
Related experience with aircraft or auto body painting/refinishing. Level for the role will be determined based on years of relevant experience.
Sealant/ Pro seal
Must be able to wear hearing and eye protection equipment.
Must be able to be on feet for duration of shift
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and
ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Loader Operator - Front End
JOB LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
Perform general tasks involving physical labor as well as operating the loader and Bobcat at plants. May operate hand and power tools of all types: Air hammers, small mechanical hoists, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces for support, cleaning up rubble and debris and keeping plant yard clean at all times.
Loader Operator - Front End
Operate loader and Bobcat as needed for moving materials on plant yard. May also be required to use jackhammers, drills and other power tools.
Position, join, align, and seal structural components.
Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
Spray materials such as water, sand, steam, or paint through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
Tend all machines used in the day to day operations.
Tend pumps, compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, or to heat and move materials.
Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
Apply caulking compounds by hand or using caulking guns.
Clean and prepare sites to eliminate possible hazards.
Control traffic passing near, in, and around work area.
Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, ramps, and other temporary structures.
Load, unload building materials, machinery, and tools.
Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering or cleaning surfaces.
Learn and follow safety regulations.
Work long, flexible hours as demanded by our customers including nights, weekends, and work outside for extended periods during all seasons of the year.
Perform additional duties as required or directed by their immediate supervisor or other manager.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Good work ethic.
Experience operating front end loader and Bobcat required.
Understanding of concrete plant, operations a plus.
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience to be considered.
Must have a valid NC driver license and dependable transportation.
Heavy Physical Demands:
Heavy physical effort required including pulling and lifting or moving heavy weight material with frequent lifting or moving materials or equipment (over 80 pounds). If a position specific Physical Demands sheet is attached, it will describe in more detail the physical demands that are required.
Position requires the ability to continuously work around any or all of the following: noise, dust, heat, cold, oil and heavy equipment. Personal protective equipment is normally required of the position. Position requires ability to exchange ideas quickly and clearly and the ability to receive and evaluate detailed information and instructions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position. All employees may have other duties assigned at any time.
EOE. Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Work shift (days/times) – Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm (Overtime required at times. Including some weekends)
Work Location - 14470 Bergen Boulevard,Saxony 100., Noblesville, IN
Required skill set – Essentially looking for someone with automotive painting experience, that seems to be the closest fit to what we need.
• Dry sanding, masking, unmasking, stencil, finish painting, seal and touch up.
• The applicant must be familiar with standard pneumatic paint equipment and must be able to set up and adjust
equipment to obtain the desired spray patterns.
• Must be able to demonstrate proper environmental & safety practices when setting up and
• Be able to identify defects such as runs, sags, dry spray, orange peel etc. and determine the
probable cause and demonstrate repair techniques.
• Promote climate of cooperation; leading by example mentoring others in safety, environmental,
quality, lean and high performance work team philosophies.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with plastic fillers such as Bondo, fillers, icing, etc.
• Willingness to work with teammates to achieve the highest paint standard possible.
• Minimum of 1 years of industrial/automotive paint and collision repair experience.
• Must have ability to properly use and care for assigned tools and equipment.
• Must be able to adhere to standards, do a quality job in a safe manner and within acceptable time.
• Must be willing to wear personal protective equipment, for example; safety glasses, gloves, hats,
ear plugs, and safety shoes.
• Must be willing to work in a tobacco free environment.
• Must be able to work occasional weekend shifts.
• Must be able to work scheduled overtime.
• Painters must be able to work as part of a team having responsibility for numerous components and other duties
• Every employee will be an in process inspector.
• Graduate of a painting/collision repair technical school
• 3+ yrs experience in painting in an automotive/industrial environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!