Chest Painting And Sealing Supervisor Job Description Sample
Office Manager Painting Contractor
We are looking to hire an Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records and information for employees
- Schedule 30 + employees for multiple jobs each week
- Track T & M jobs and create estimates
- Gather data for change orders
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Good Computer skills a must
- Quickbooks knowledge a plus
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Must have strong math background and understanding
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Painting - Direct Hire Authority
- Duties Help
Summary The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly
, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power.
That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
This is a Public Notice for positions being filled under the Direct Hiring Authority (DHA) for Domestic Defense Industrial Base Facilities and Major Range and Test Facilities Base, NDAA 1125 (a) and (c). Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by grade level and geographic location. Under this recruitment procedure applications will be accepted for each location/ installation identified in this Public Notice and selections are made for vacancies as they occur.
There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application. Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration. You are applying to a resume database, your resume and any documents submitted will be retained for six months and may be used at any time during this period.
When a position is requested to be filled under the Direct Hire Authority, a list of applicants may be provided to management for review and possible selection. You will not receive any notifications and your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a position is requested to be filled. This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems.
This public notice may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification. Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to the grade level. This public notice may also be used to fill target grades (e.g. WG-08 Target WG-10). Learn more about this agency
Responsibilities Federal Wage System
(FWS) Salary Table for "Rest of US" (RUS) has been provided for your use and information. Salaries may vary dependent upon grade level and location selected. Please refer to the Salary Table link for more information: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/ Link to FWS Qualifications for additional information: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/federal-wage-system-qualifications/#url=List-of-Approved-Job-Elements
Travel Required Occasional travel
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
Supervisory status No
Who May Apply
This job is open to
… This public notice is to gather applications that may or may not result in a referral or selection. Questions? This job is open to 1 group. * #### Job family (Series) 4102 Painting
- Requirements Help
Conditions of Employment
U.S. Citizenship is required
Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
Total salary varies depending on location of position * PCS expenses if authorized will be paid IAW JTR and Air Force Regulations
Recruitment incentives may be authorized
This posn is subject to provisions of the DoD Priority Placement Program 1.) Some positions may be deemed drug testing designated positions and require participation in random drug testing. 2.) Incumbent may be subject to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment, and participation in random drug testing. 3.) Appointment may be contingent upon passing a physical examination. 4.) Incumbent may be required to obtain and maintain appropriate background investigation or security clearance. 5.) May be required to drive a motor vehicle. A valid driver's license may be required for the position. 6.) Employee may be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays. 7.) Shift work and emergency overtime may be required. 8.) Employee must maintain current certifications depending on series. 9.) PCS or moving costs may be paid for approved positions, dependent upon Organizational needs and authorization. 10.) Recruitment incentives or bonuses may be available for approved positions. There may be additional conditions and/or requirements as determined by the position being filled. ### Qualifications EXPERIENCE:
Applicants will be rated in accordance with the OPM Qualification Standard Handbook X-118C; for additional information refer to the FWS qualifications link above. Although a specific length of time and experience is not required for all trade and labor occupations, you must meet any minimum experience or training requirements per OPM qualifications standards and show through experience and training that you possess the quality level of knowledge and skill necessary to perform the duties of the position at the level for which applying. Qualification requirements emphasis is on the quality of experience, not necessarily the length of time.
IF USING EDUCATION TO QUALIFY: You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (
):* For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible click here. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated well qualified or above for this position. *Employed Annuitants (
- Annuitants):Applicants in receipt of an annuity based on civilian employment in the Federal Service are subject to the DoD Policy on The Employment of Annuitants. Click here for more information.
Temporary and Term Appointments: If you are selected for a temporary or term position, your appointment may be extended to the maximum period allowed by law without further competition.
Selective Service: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
Direct Deposit: All federal employees are required to have direct deposit. If you have questions regarding this announcement and have hearing or speech difficulties click here. Read more
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above
. Your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications. Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position.
Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment. To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes: 1.
Your Resume (your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications) If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent (latest) version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application. If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
For qualification determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and dates of employment (i.e., hours per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application may be marked as insufficient and you will not receive consideration for this position.2. Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below). Ensure all submitted documents contain your full name, address, phone number, and last four digits of your social security number. Read more
Background checks and security clearance
Security clearance Public Trust
- Background Investigation
- Required Documents Help
The following documents are required and must be provided with your application for this Public Notice: 1. Online Application
- Questionnaire 2. Resume - must include beginning and ending month and year for each employment period 3.
Transcripts - if qualifying based on education or positive education series 4. Registration/License - active, current registration/license if applicable for the position 5. Veterans' Preference - a copy of your DD Form 214 which must include character of service or a Statement of Service/Proof of Service which must include service dates and character of service.
In addition, if claiming 10-point preference you must submit a VA Letter or a disability determination from a branch of the Armed Forces (or documentation of Purple Heart, if applicable) and a SF 15 (Application for 10-point veteran preference). ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBERS: The VOW Act Chapter 21 of Title 5, United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 2108a, requires Federal agencies treat active duty service member as veterans, disabled veterans, and preference eligible, when they submit, at the time they apply for a Federal job, a "certification" of active service in lieu of a DD-214, assuming the service member is otherwise eligible. A "certification" letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. The service member's military service dates are necessary in order to determine whether he or she meets the definition of "veteran" under 5 U.S.C. 2108(1). The "certification" must reflect the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date of submission.
The "certification" must be signed by, or by direction of, the adjutant, personnel officer, or commander of your unit or higher headquarters and must indicate when your terminal leave will begin (if applicable), your rank, dates of active duty service, the type of discharge and character of service (i.e. honorable). Further, under paragraph (h) of the rule, agencies are required to verify a qualifying separation from military service prior to appointment, through the DD-214 or other appropriate documentation. Your preference and/or appointment eligibility will be verified prior to appointment. Active duty members that fail to provide a valid "certification" of service with their initial application will be found "not eligible." Military members may be appointed before the effective date of their military retirement/separation if member is on terminal leave.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- Benefits Help
Benefits A career with the U
.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
Benefits for federal employees
Pay and leave Review our benefits Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
How to Apply Help
How to Apply The complete Application Package must be submitted by
11:59 PM (ET) on 11/09/2018. To preview the Application Questionnaire, please click the following link: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10059621 To begin the process, click the
Apply Onlinebutton to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the application questionnaire.
Please ensure you click the Submit My Applicationbutton at the end of the process. If you are unable to apply online, view the following link for information regarding Alternate Application.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered and/or uploaded, (i.e., resume) is received, accurate, and submitted by the closing date. You may verify your documents have been processed with your application package successfully.
You can access your USAJOBS account to do so by clicking here. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan. Human Resources WILL NOTmodify or change any answers submitted by an applicant. Read more
Agency contact information
Total Force Service Center
1-800-525-0102 ##### Email DO.NOT.EMAIL@CALL.ONLY ##### Address EHA DHA 550 C Street W JBSA Randolph AFB, TX US Learn more about this agency
Next steps Upon the submission of your application package to USAJobs
.gov, you will receive an automatic reply from OPM informing you that your application has been submitted, received and is being processed. If you provided an email address, you will receive an email message acknowledging the receipt of your application.
Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply. You will not receive any additional notifications and your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a position is requested to be filled.
After you submit your application, you will be contacted only if further evaluation or interviews are required or upon selection. Read more
- Fair & Transparent
& Transparent The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race
, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants Read more
Reasonable Accommodation Policy Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate
. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events. You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job.
Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency. Read more
Legal and regulatory guidance
Social security number request
Signature and false statements
New employee probationary period This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481234500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered. Open & closing dates: 11/10/2017 to 11/09/2018 Salary: $14.05 to $33.57 per hour
Pay scale & grade:* WG 1 - 15 Work schedule: Full-Time
Appointment type:* Multiple Appointment Types
Estimator / Project Manager For Industrial / Heavy Commercial Painting
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Obtain and maintain a presence and working relationship with new customers
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects (new construction and existing facility scopes), or services, applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles, or processes
- Reviews data to define material, labor and equipment requirements to successfully bid and complete the projects
- Computes cost factors prepares estimates used for management purposes, like planning, organizing and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors and determining cost effectiveness
- Conducts special field related studies to develop and establish standard hour related cost data or effect cost reductions
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates resolve issues
- Project manage the jobs procured including:
o Coordinate schedules and pertinent job information with management
o Order core materials for the project
o Communicate and manage project requirements for each job including correspondence with the customer, change orders, and required close-out documents
- Travel involved in the bid, procurement, and as necessary, the completion of projects. Travel will also include attending continuing educational events along with trade organizations shows and/or vendor product opportunities.
- Must have at least threeto five years estimating experience in the heavy commercial/industrial industry.
- Keen commitment to safety and quality through all phases of tasks noted above
- The ability to efficiently read and understand all project documents
- Must be detail-oriented, customer focused, organized; possess a sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment in the absence of supervisors.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality and sensitivity.
The range of current pay status for applicant is acceptable
o Company Benefits: Two week paid vacation
o Company vehicle with company paid associated operating cost
o Health insurance is offered as part of the overall compensation package
Added Compensation: TBD - Profit sharing with tenuret. Performance factors and years of service going forward will influence the structure.
• Are Drug Free
• Have industrial or heavy commercial painting, floor coating, or concrete polishing experience
• Have experience in the construction industry and a willingness to learn, we will train you.
• Are willing to travel the Carolinas, Georgia, and Eastern Tennessee
You may be a great fit with our company
• Above average pay for the industry and region.
• Per diem for out of town work
• One of the safest work environments in the industry.
Wherever you live, you have an opportunity to join our team.
Painting Project Manager
· Applicant must be able to run and maintain projects
· Understand and convey budget and scope of projects
· Daily interaction with property managers
· Order materials
· Maintain project schedules
· Coordinate sub-contractors and schedule man power for specific projects
· Gather information for request for proposals
· Punch list’s for sub-contractors
· Comfortable with Email
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Must speak English
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Must pass background check
· High school or equivalent
· 1 to 2 years’ experience in commercial painting preferred
· Pay based on experience
· Proficient with Microsoft word and excel
· Experience with emailing clients
Spray Painting Technician- Experience Required
Immediate need for Spray Painting Technician with at least 1-2 years of experience. Duties include surface prep, setup of spray rig, professional coating of electrical boxes, panels, transformer enclosures, and various electrical equipment. Must be able to clean and store equipment after use. Earn $15/hour to start and this is a temp-to-hire position that can lead to long term employment by our client.
Must have clean background and drug test, valid drivers license, and high school diploma/GED
Respirator and safety equipment is provided
If you have experience with Industrial, Renewable Energy or Commercial projects, you've come to the right place. People Ready can offer you a great job with reliable pay and benefits, a commitment to safety and the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects around.
Industrial Equipment Painter Forklift Automotive Painting
Industrial equipment painters may perform the following tasks:
- Prepare surfaces to be coated by using various methods (pneumatic sanding, abrasive blasting, high pressure water washing or power wire brushing) to remove grease, dirt and rust
- Monitor Filters, fans and equipment
- Order required supplies from vendors
- Spray coatings (such as paint, lacquer, enamel) onto mobile equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts) to provide finished surfaces
- Move items to staging areas and reassemble equipment for further repair or finish work
- Touch up defective areas of painted items
- Clean nozzles, containers and hoses of machines.
- Industrial spray painter usually work in noisy environments. Most of their time is spent standing or bent over.
- Protective clothing, masks and safety glasses must be worn when handling hazardous materials.
- Enjoy practical and manual work
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- No chest complaints
- No allergies related to paints, solvents or dust
- Normal color vision.
- Clean, Well Lit Work Space
- Heated & Air Conditioned Building
- Floor Drains to Wash Down & Clean Your Work Area
JR. Estimator | Commercial Painting CO.
JR. ESTIMATOR | COMMERCIAL PAINTING CO. | Napa Valley
Wentworth Executive Recruiting has been retained to assist with this new position that has been added due to growth in the company!
Our client is looking for a full-time Junior Estimator to help a growing Painting Company located in the Napa Valley. We are a painting company that specializes in Residential / Commercial / Public Sector painting. We are looking for a bright, energetic person to assist in estimating and expanding our markets.
My client has created a culture that is supportive, positive, energetic, with a “no drama mantra”. Clear communication and opportunities to gather as a collective group to have fun too. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company that is growing and where you can build a long career with. This is a privately held company and the CEO and President of the company will greet you by your first name. We are hiring immediately for this position.
The Junior Estimator for painting will need to have the following qualifications:
- Assist in reviewing project documents.
- Establish pricing for all of the projects selected in a specific geographic area.
- Responsible for reviewing project specifications and working in close collaboration with the Senior Estimator when performing their duties.
- The Junior Estimator for painting also solicits and obtains bids from subcontractors (if applicable).
- Prepares Color Plans for use by the painters in the field.
- The Junior Estimator will also bid on projects of various size and scope for the Senior Estimator, and go on Pre-Bid job site visits.Read More...
- Other activities performed by the assistant estimator for painting includes post bid follow-ups and searching for new projects to bid.
- This job requires the assistant estimator to maintain outstanding relationships with the architect, owner, subcontractors, engineers, municipal authorities, suppliers, and company personnel working on the project.
- Interpret plans and construction materials to propose and double-check estimates.
- Identify and resolve deviations from the proposal, including scope and specifications.
- Oversee work progress, complete logs, and update supervisors about challenges.
- Write up technical reports, subcontracts, purchase orders, project updates, and proposals.
- AA Degree or BA in Accounting preferred.
- High School Diploma required or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of directly related experience as a Jr. Estimator in the construction field, Commercial Painting preferred.
- Candidates for junior estimator must have a minimum of two years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Ability to be a self-starter, think on your feet and be a positive contributor to the Sr. Estimator.
- They must have experience reading and interpret specs, plans, and blueprints as well.
- The job also requires a strong background in PC-based scheduling and spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience with Planswift or OST Takeoff Software.
- Experience with Project Search sites such as BlueBook and Calbx Builder Exchange.
- The requirements and qualifications will set the qualified candidate up for a successful career.
- Be able to pass a drug test and criminal background test.
· Competitive Salary, Health Care and Retirement benefits package.
Project Manager , Commercial Painting
SmithStaff Environmental Services is searching for an experienced manager for an upcoming, large-scale, interior painting project. This project is for a very large Residential Property owned and managed by a commercial company.
The selected candidate for this project may choose to be paid hourly as a W2 employee, independent contractor or as a subcontractor. All staff, materials, equipment, supplies and insurance will be provided. The selected candidate will have the ability to negotiate their own work hours.
Interested Candidates with experience managing large painting projects should forward a resume, or completed project list and references, to KenSmith@SmithStaff.net, or apply online at www.SmithStaff.net.
Sales Representative - Industrial/Commercial Painting
Painters USA, Inc. is seeking an experienced and highly ambitious Sales Representative to join our dynamic team. We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, and receiving leads from the Inside Sales team, the Sales Representative will be responsible for both new account acquisitions, and cultivating existing business within both commercial and industrial markets.
We are a fast-paced, collaborative team and this role will make a substantial impact on the top-line and bottom-line. We are poised to double the size of the company over the next 3-5 years, and this position is critical to our development. We offer a tremendous opportunity for professional and financial growth and set our staff up for success with comprehensive sales training. Our Sales Representatives regularly earn $200K+ annually within 4 years.
This role is for hunters who seek to win. There are no territories, creating the opportunity to run with any lead that you get. If you want to catapult your career with a loyal, hard-working and dependable team of more than 100+ expert employees, Painters USA is the right place.
To the qualified Sales Representative we offer:
- High earnings potential through uncapped commission structure that rewards performance
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Company iPhone, iPad and laptop computer
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Premium quality sales training
- Listen to prospects, identify and understand points of pain and provide bids that reflect solutions based on value-selling strategies
- Build relationships with key target-market owners, builders and decision makers
- Network and cold call to create new clients as well as farming existing clients for additional business opportunities.
- Make 10-20 onsite sales appointments each week (approximately 50% set by Inside Sales team, 50% self-generated)
- Take onsite measurements, and generate and deliver customized bids for existing commercial and industrial coatings opportunities
- Close sales, finalize contracts, receive deposit payments and effectively work with top notch Operations team to ensure client satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of painting industry experience is required
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
As we continue to expand across the US, we are looking for an impact player to join our team as a General Manager in our Dallas-Fort Worth Division.
Painters USA is proud to be a woman-owned, WBENC-certified company with both a heritage and a bright future that is firmly rooted in responsive, personal customer service.
It is the policy of Painters USA Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Painters USA Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Team Leader - Painting And Shipping
- Painting and Shipping
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Full Time Comprehensive Benefits Package Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job SUMMARY Position is responsible for the direct supervision of production employees. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensures that production staff is adhering to all applicable safety standards through training and accountability;
Provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership while directly supervising production staff to meet the established production and quality standards;
Provides the team with the vision of the project objectives;
Provides motivation and accountability to the team;
Responsible for providing training to production staff as needed;
Encourages constant improvement and leads by example; Wearing the proper safety equipment.
Responsible for painting activities.
Responsible for shipping of loads to job sites.
Other duties may be assigned. Supervisory Responsibilities : Directly supervise 10- to 25 employees in various fabrication departments. Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning and directing work. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and at least three (3) years of directly related experience; completion of a closely related vocational training course though an accredited school may substitute for one (1) year of the required experience. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Read and interpret blueprints; Knowledge of welding and steel-working process; Understand safe and proper operation of common machinery in a steel fabrication environment; Ability to effectively communicatewith employees, supervisors and other employees and/or officials of Company. Ability to read and interpret shop drawings, company correspondence, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals .
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Forklift certified. EQUIPMENT USED Desktop PC; Microsoft software applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS Occasionally grips materials and tools using 10lbs of force; Frequently climb steps up to 18 inches in height; Occasionally performs repetitive postures such as standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, stooping and crawling; Occasionally works in area with confined access; Frequently utilizes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and focus adjustments; Frequently required to hear and communicate verbally. AAP/EEO STATEMENTSchuff Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!