Chevy Chase Job Description Sample
Director Of Social Media Strategy
Location: Maryland, Bethesda
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Support internal staff having desktop system and application issues via online ticketing systems
- Work in a dynamic environment supporting 700 users in a Windows OS based environment
- Help desk phone support and in person support
- Imaging new machines, installing and updating software
- Assist with the patching process as determined by the patch coordinator
- Remediate vulnerabilities flagged by the security team
- Prepare old computers for surplus
- Provide OS X support to NCBI's internal developers and researchers
- Provision and deploy Mac endpoints for users
- Assist with deploying applications, updates (patch management), packaging, OS upgrades, hardware upgrades, etc.
- Help integrate macOS with network storage (SMB, NFS) and internal/external sites, including troubleshooting
- Install, configure and maintain mobile devices via Mobile Device Management software
- 3+ years experience
- High School Diploma/GED with either technical training/certifications, or equivalent experience
- Basic troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication, documentation, and customer service skills
- Experience with basic Unix command Line: file system navigation, ssh, rsync, chown, chmod, etc.
- Understanding of Apple technologies: packages, Installer, Device Enrollment Program, Apple Business Manager, Volume Purchase Program, Xcode and command line tool deployment, et. al.
- Enterprise experience: familiarity and experience with binding to Active Directory, AD/Mac integration, NoMAD, Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Mac Office suite and Exchange/Office 365 email and calendaring
- Familiarity with deploying and updating Adobe products
- Familiarity with CUPS and printer configuration and deployment
- Familiarity with Jamf Pro (Jamf certifications a plus)
- Apple Certified Support Professional certification
- Scripting knowledge (bash, python)
- Knowledge of Smart Cards
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive salary depends on skills and experience.
- Excellent benefits package
- No telecommuting.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Click Apply button now!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application security monitoring (web scanning) to include performing source code analysis and web scanning using COTS tools.
- Vulnerability management using Security Center.
- Analyze architecture and system functionality for a broad range of technologies.
- Log analysis for incident remediation/threat hunting.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- ·Provide support in the areas of information assurance, vulnerability assessment, enterprise protection planning, security monitoring, incident response, cyber security, and cyber threat analysis.
- Firewall management.
- B.S or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in network design, network security, and firewall technologies. Experience with Fortinet preferred.
- Experience with testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities using tools from vendors such as Tenable, IBM, Checkmarx, and Netsparker.
- Experience with log analysis. Experience with Splunk preferred.
- Good understanding of computing security, authentication techniques, operation procedures and general practices in an enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated self-initiated ability for analyzing, debugging, and tracking security issues.
- Identifies problems, determines the accuracy and relevance of information, and uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to identify priorities as needed to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work with people at every level.
Ariadne offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including BlueCross BlueShield health insurance with 100% company paid premiums, 401K program with matching and immediate vesting, paid time off and holiday pay, life insurance, flexible spending and disability coverage. We promote an excellent work/life balance with a 40-hour workweek and a chance to work alongside accomplished scientists at NIH. Ariadne is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Click Apply button now!
Senior Linux System Administrator
There are other teams responsible for Storage, Security, Database, Networking and Hardware Infrastructure, so this position does not require primary responsibility in those areas, but knowledge and experience in these areas are expected.
- Hands-on provisioning of services, monitoring, upgrading hardware and software, configuration management, and understanding and maintaining peripheral services and software
- Take direction from the team lead and work within a team-environment to achieve organizational goals
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of problems and user requests through an established trouble ticketing system.
- Develop custom tools in Puppet, Ruby, and Bash to automate the UNIX infrastructure
- Install, configure and maintain CentOS and associated applications in an automated Puppet environment
- Perform standard administration tasks (packaging, OS installs, patch management)
- Provide UNIX support to NCBI's internal developers and researchers.
- Comfortable with the Linux or UNIX CLI
- Demonstrated significant experience in Linux Systems Administration (5+ years)
- Highly versed in Linux administration and best practices
- Familiar with enterprise network architectures
- Experience with automated configuration management (Puppet, Chef, etc… Puppet is preferred).
- Fluency in programming/scripting skills for automation in at least two of Bash, Ruby, Python, and Perl
- General understanding of Linux internals (system calls, file systems, processes, etc…)
- General understanding of TCP/IP and related protocols (HTTP, FTP, NFS, etc…)
- Familiarity with large, complex Linux environments
- Comfortable dealing with users with varying levels of IT knowledge
- Team player who is nevertheless able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience in a large, highly available Linux environment
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with Git
- Experience supporting large web applications environment (we have 3.5 million users per day)
- Knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Ariadne!
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Click Apply button now!
Sr. Claims Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Director/Director of Data Mining, the Senior Analyst is accountable for the day-to-day revenue generation activities for assigned clients. This position will also support the Sr. Consultant and/or Directors for Data Mining client communications as needed for subject matter expertise.
Bethesda, MD, Louisville, KY
- Remote work can be considered for an experienced candidate
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Review and validate suspected claim overpayments of high complexity identified by various concept and selection criteria
Monitor monthly recovery submissions by assigned client(s) or area of expertise to ensure Data Mining team is able to meet monthly goals
Talent Development | Personal and Team
Develops a high level of knowledge on industry trends, policy changes, and plan-specific rules/nuances and reimbursement methodologies
Openly shares knowledge and experience
Mentors and develops team members
Responsible for learning, applying and maintaining cross-pollinated concepts, techniques, and methodologies
Participates in research and development of new concepts/trends
Provides opportunities for process improvement and participates in their implementation
Effectively and efficiently applies knowledge of customer-specific policies, contracts, and systems to develop concepts and document justification/rationale
Participates in developing and implementing new and enhanced user tools and techniques that deliver new insights, and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of overpayment identification and recovery processes
Ensures work product is completed per contract or service level agreement as assigned
Participates in and contributes to internal meetings and communications when requested and/or necessary
Accountable for specific client appeals and rebuttals
Ensures Equian quality standards of product and processes
Ensures quality standards of concepts, policies and procedures
Ensures quality standards of all team members
Demonstrates proficient verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates ability to work efficiently and effectively with moderate direct supervision
Experience with Microsoft SQL preferred.
Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
Exhibits high standards of quality and attention to detail
Displays deep patterns of curiosity and mastery to understand the root cause of events and behaviors
Demonstrates deep knowledge of healthcare coding, billing and reimbursement
Extensive time sitting, use of hands, arms, neck and shoulders for long periods of time with computer, seeing to read printed material and computer monitor, hearing to handle telephone and internal requests for information, talking to communicate with team members.
Sr Manager, Brand Partnerships
The Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships is responsible for providing guidance in the tactical execution of the assigned brand(s) at HMSHost to obtain and maximize talent, increase profitability, maintain safety and elevate guest satisfaction. This position plays a crucial role in identifying key areas of focus and expectations to ensure compliance with brand standards and enhance performance. This position reports to the Director, Brand & Restaurant Support.Essential Functions:•Communicates effectively with all key stakeholders (the brand, field operations, and related corporate departments) to ensure compliance with brand standards and enhance performance, upholding expectations on all deliverables•Trains the management structure that supports company and individual growth on brand standards and product offerings•Analyzes KPIs to determine actual operational conditions and acts as consultant to field operations to lay out plans for future improvement•Identifies operational opportunities and leads the charge (with Brand Support when needed) to discover and implement solutions•Leads and attends all new openings for the assigned brand(s). Identifies and resolves barriers to a successful opening and implementation of brand standards.•Provides HR and Operations with brand training requirements, staffing requirements (if applicable) and hiring levels to ensure successful opening.•Partners with the brand and field operations to establish training stores, incentive plans, marketing and promotional materials (including Limited Time Offerings).•Develops operational plans for HMSHost locations, sets the goals, leads the execution, measures the results, and deploys the learnings•Maintains and strategizes management bench strength in concert with the Director of Operations at each branch, in preparation for successful growth•Plans and coordinates roundtable discussions within region(s) to ensure policies, procedures and practices are in place and consistency in operational goals, messages and regional initiatives•Demonstrates intensity and conviction to address and find solutions for operational shortcomings
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:•Requires 5 years of progressively increasing brand support experience; preferably in the restaurant or hospitality industry•Requires ability to assess key metrics to determine operational condition•Requires exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities and coordinate multiple concurrent projects•Effective motivational skills•Outgoing and personable as well as creative and open to new ideas•Must be an effective communicator in both large groups and one-on-one•Requires demonstrated ability to problem solve in and handle high stress situations•Requires ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally both internally and externally•Requires intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications•Requires well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively with the brand•Requires ability to travel 70% of the time
This position is part of the team supporting F-16 aircraft maintenance at Balad Air Base, Iraq.
Duties: PMEL Technician:
As related to the field of Metrology; test, calibrate, adjust, and maintain various pressure measuring standards, pressure gauges, vacuum standards, vacuum gauges, electromechanical, mechanical, optical, pneumatic, hydro-mechanical, temperature, mass and gas flow instrumentation to conform to set standards. Assist in the setup of established calibration methods and procedures according to technical data, drawings and instructions.
Troubleshoot, repair and replace defective parts of various physical and dimensional test equipment as necessary. Gather and enter data into computer systems. Verify data is appropriate for intended use and verify accuracy.
Develop charts, diagrams and standard reports. Provide training, instruction and guidance to IQAF trainees.
Perform additional duties as directed by manager.
This position is located at a facility that requires Secret security clearance. Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to start date.
Must be a US Citizen.
Have a minimum USAF Level 5 skills rating (or equivalent experience) in PMEL career field.
Demonstrated hands-on experience calibrating various hand tools, torque and force equipment, temperature measuring test equipment, electronic and RF measuring test equipment.
Be able to lift up to 45 pounds throughout the day.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Contracts Admin, Sr Contracts Admin, Principal Contracts Admin, Contracts Manager (7-10)
Job Title/Grade: Contracts Administrator/Senior Contracts Administrator/Principal Contracts Administrator/Contracts Manager (7-10)
Department: Contracts and Grants
Supervisor: Senior Manager, Contracts (Asia)
Date: March 20, 2019
Function of the Position:
The incumbent takes an active lead role managing contracts and providing guidance to the Asia Region project delivery teams and field offices regarding Contract/Task Order terms and conditions. She/he administers various types of Contracts/Task Orders from inception to closeout. Additionally, she/he participates in proposal process from start through pre-award and post-award stages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Support the Asia Region project delivery teams in the administration of a portfolio of contracts. Specific tasks include:
Serve as primary point of contact and official representative of DAI to USAID and other clients on contractual matters
At project start-up carry out a thorough review of the contract, explain terms and conditions to Asia Region project delivery teams, review and approve the contracts approvals matrix
Draft, review, edit as required and approve documents and requests that are submitted to the Contracting Officer (CO) to include, but not limited to the following: International travel approvals, salary justifications, notification and approval of project local compensation plans, TCN/CCN Waivers, source/national waivers for restricted commodities, CO's approval for restricted commodities, notification/approval of key personnel changes, purchase of non-expendable items that require prior CO approval, non-expendable disposition requests, annual inventory reports, limitation of funds/cost notification submissions, VAT report submissions at CO's request, budgets/cost proposals for realignments/add-ons, specific requests for separate maintenance allowance, severance CCN leave payouts, allowances, and other documents for which the CO has the authority.
Prepare responses for Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) and to any inquiries/questions from the CO's office
Draft contract close-out related documents such as requests for quick closeout, excess fund review forms, etc.
Negotiate terms of contracts, subcontracts and grants with minimum intervention from managers.
Issue subcontracts and task orders, grants, and amendments, and address other subcontract- and grant-related issues
Provide post award administration of subcontracts, sub-task orders, subawards (grants) and purchase orders, including, but not limited to modifications, realignments, and interpretation of terms and conditions
Assist the project teams on budget realignments/modifications to ensure compliance with existing terms and conditions, DAI policies, client's cost principles
Review and approve any expat and TCN ICA agreements
Review and evaluate Employee Biographical Datasheets (EBDs) for completeness, compliance, and cost reasonableness
Perform necessary due diligence to ensure cost/price reasonableness and compliance with applicable U.S. Government regulations.
Provide mediation between technical, contractual, finance and management personnel of the project
Carry out other contracts administration actions per the approved Contracts Administration Matrix.
Provide new business support as needed, including: participate in new business strategies including discussions on identifying risks and analyzing these risks for a bid decision; review and analyze USAID and other donor solicitations to understand the terms and conditions and convey any unique or risky contract terms to Proposal and Project Managers; review complex cost proposals to ensure that the bid is compliant with the solicitation and company's policies; provide guidance to recruiters, proposal teams and Subcontract Negotiators on allowances and salary offers; prepare contractual clarification questions in response to requests for proposals; and interface and negotiate with government customer to help resolve contract issues.
- Perform an active role with cross departmental teams, participating in corporate initiatives and proposing innovative solutions to problems of medium complexity
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Contracts Administrator:
- Perform more independently, take initiative and provide creative solutions to complex problems. Work with senior representatives from other departments on company-wide initiatives and issues.
Additional responsibilities of the Principal Contracts Administrator:
- Draft for review Departmental policies and best practices; Provide solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Assist Director and Senior Managers of Contracts department in solving company-wide contractual and subcontractual issues.
Additional Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager:
- Assist Director and Senior Managers of Contracts department in providing overall leadership and high-level contractual expertise. Responsible for developing contracts templates for use by junior members of the Contracts team and by the Project Delivery Teams. Provide input in the development and delivery of contracts-related training materials.
Grade 7: Bachelor's degree and four years of relevant work experience*, (two years relevant work experience with a Masters degree).
Grade 8: Bachelor's degree with five years of relevant work experience*, (three years relevant work experience with a Masters degree).
Grade 9: Bachelor's degree with seven years of relevant work experience*, (five years relevant work experience with a Masters degree).
Grade 10: Bachelor's degree with minimum of nine years of relevant work experience*, (seven years relevant work experience with a Masters degree).
Experience with international donor-funded projects, USAID, UN agencies or NGO's on relevant programs.
Experience participating in contract creation and/or administration, preferably in an international environment.
Ability to multitask.
Ability to communicate policies and interpret regulations to provide clear guidance
Demonstrated experience negotiating with subcontractors at all levels.
Ability to prepare budgets of medium complexity.
Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and AIDAR.
Experience with working in Oracle systems, MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
Experience with working with USAID/OTI/CDC contracts, cooperative agreements and grants
Working knowledge of CPFF, T&M, FP, and IDIQ contracts required.
The following areas qualify as relevant work experience: contracts administration/management, negotiation, pricing, subcontracts and procurement. Project management or operations experience with an emphasis on contractual compliance is also relevant.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Underwriting & Portfolio Management Associate - Security Finance, Corporate Banking
Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Underwriting & Portfolio Management Associate - Security Finance, Corporate Banking
Capital One Commercial Bank's growing Financial Institutions Group (FIG) within Corporate Banking has a need for an AVP/Associate in Underwriting & Portfolio Management (UWPM) to join its Security Finance team. The Security Finance team provides financing solutions to companies in the physical security sector.
The incumbent will assist in the structuring, underwriting and closing of senior secured term loans, revolving credit facilities and asset based loans. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, transaction due diligence, collateral analysis, cash flow modeling, credit approval, legal documentation review, and closing. The individual will primarily underwrite new transactions and manage and monitor existing portfolio accounts.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assist in the drafting of pre-screen memos, credit approval memos, collateral analysis, cash flow modeling, and risk rating assessment for loans to companies in the physical security sector.
Assist in the evaluation of potential transactions to determine the quality of lending opportunities and appropriate transaction structure.
Identify specific merits, risks and mitigants for each transaction.
Assist in performing due diligence including industry, company and financial analysis.
Perform internal deal screening, risk analysis, and pricing analysis and assist with the internal credit approval process.
Evaluate risk/return dynamics for proposed transactions.
Perform on-site due diligence, as applicable.
Research industry and company information and produce market commentary.
Exhibit a sense of urgency towards meeting client requests while also meeting acceptable risk parameters.
Assist in all operational aspects of a transaction from deal initiation to close.
Assist in managing existing portfolio of accounts, monitoring ongoing financial performance and covenant compliance.
Provide support to firm's capital markets and syndication teams in assisting investors with transaction evaluation, including actively discussing key investment considerations and answering diligence questions.
Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience.
At least 3 years of financial services experience.
Finance or Accounting Degree.
At least 3 years of asset based or leveraged lending, private equity, investment banking or accounting experience.
Completion of a commercial or investment banking training program.
Experience working in a team environment, while interacting with multiple teams and multiple deals concurrently.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Online Production Editor
- Two years experience in publishing or library science environment.
- Familiarity with online publications, specifically electronic journals or books.
- Positive attitude; displays flexibility and patience in a high-volume work environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information effectively to publishers, developers, and data providers.
- Ability to conduct data analysis and work with developers to implement solutions.
- Ability to work with complex, detailed information.
- Knowledge of XML and/or HTML.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- At least one item from the "Desired Skills" list.
- Experience managing production workflow of an online publication.
- Expertise with electronic image formats (TIFF, GIF, JPEG, EPS, PNG) and with image creation software (for example, Adobe Photoshop).
- Experience editing journal or book content.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux in a data production environment.
- Process content and load to database using web based tools and UNIX scripts.
- Check accuracy and integrity of source data and online presentation of journal content.
- Conduct data analysis and troubleshoot errors; coordinate with appropriate personnel to solve programming and content-related issues.
- Track incoming content and the progress of work on multiple projects in development or production stages.
- Answer helpdesk queries from users.
- Serve as a liaison between journal publishers, their vendors, and the
Ariadne offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including PPO health insurance with 100% company paid premiums, 401K program with matching, paid time off and holiday pay, life insurance, flexible spending and disability coverage. We promote an excellent work life balance with a 40-hours workweek and a chance to work alongside accomplished scientists at NIH/NCBI.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Click Apply Now
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!