Chicago Job Description Sample
Android Mobile Developer
Top reasons to work for my client:
Work from home! Partial remote!
Tremendous career growth opportunities
Flexible work hours and awesome work culture!
Be recognized and rewarded for your hard work and contributions!
Great benefits (Fully paid health insurance, 401k, Stock Options)
Opportunities to work with the latest cutting edge technologies!
Ownership of features and products that will be used by many people!
Openness to provide ideas to top level management! If that’s you, let’s talk!
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chicago, Illinois
Pay : Competitive Pay and Fully paid health insurance, 401k, Stock Options!
About our client:
Our client is a leading provider of omnichannel payment and commerce solutions to global clients, is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking an experienced Android Developer who can create high quality applications for the Android platform. Ability and willingness to constantly upgrade technical skills, willingness to proactively take ownership, high quality focus, and a penchant for elegant design are must. A working knowledge of transportation and payment system standards is beneficial.
What you will be doing:
Deliver functionally elegant and performance-optimized Android apps to customers and end
Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations and approaches.
Assist the client support team using your technical background.
Working with cross-platform team members to coordinate, and in some cases drive, feature
functionality and implementation.
Collaborate with designers and project managers to create UX-oriented and first class
Engage and participate in defending strong APIs and integration against middleware services. Experience you will need:
3+ years development experience with the Android SDK, Java, Kotlin and Android
Working with RxJava and design architectures like Redux and MVVM.
Familiarity working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull
requests and performing code reviews.
Have contributed to at least 1 application in the Google Play Store.
Working with Google support libraries.
Building web applications.
Writing clean, reusable and testable code.
Excellent communication skills, go-getter attitude and the ability to work independently.
Our client asked me to submit 3 great people within the next few days. We work directly with the hiring manager and can arrange interviews within a few days
Application Architecture,APIs (JSON/REST),Kotlin and RxJava,MVP and MVVM,android,mobile developer,android developer
Sharepoint Developer - Locals
Our client is seeking a dynamic Sharepoint Developer to join our Project Services Team. This role will be a highly interactive role both supporting our internal/external project team needs, developing sites based on client specifications, establishing operational sites and providing ongoing upgrades, support and modifications. Successful candidates for this role will possess a strong customer service client management background, the ability to manage multiple on-going projects and transition seamlessly between them and varied user groups. The Sharepoint developer will need to demonstrate strong communication skills, business acumen, previous experience in operating independently on tight timelines, and be able to manage a complex dynamic workload.
Our client produces high quality, processing intensive software designed to improve project efficiency and accuracy while at the same time providing a cost savings benefit. We have experts on staff in all industry recognized platforms, development environments, and data management systems.
- Lead, plan and manage business / solution design, configuration and implementation.
- Technical team member for all development projects ensuring top quality delivery and best practices are followed.
- Provide technical impact assessment of custom development requirements.
- Determine and create scalable structure for top level business unit sites.
- Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites.
- Provide guidance to business units on structure of their sites.
- Manage and design search scopes, results displays with input and comps from business units.
- Analyze Production implementation identify and resolve errors, ensure ongoing stability of the environment.
- Technical advisor to business on what SharePoint can offer out of box diagnose and map business requirements.
- Recommend project approaches and submit time and cost estimates.
- Analyze, test and approve any custom development and/or any 3rd party tools required by business.
- Integrate business systems with SharePoint full systems development lifecycle.
- Develop extensions and custom components.
- Develop collaboration with Nintex forms and workflow.
- Encourage user adoption and embed a sense of excitement in the business regarding SharePoint.
- Train end users in team on basic functionality.
- Demo technology to business units.
- Error identification, investigation and resolution escalate to IT required.
- Edit and customize pages using Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer and Design Manager.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Minimum three years fulltime SharePoint UI/UX and development experience.
- Strong SharePoint design implementation skills using HTML5/CSS3 & responsive design skills.
- Knowledge of 508 compliance requirements, SEO for SharePoint internet sites, PowerShell, SQL Server, IIS 6 / 7.
- Client Troubleshooting and Support on Browsers, Office and Windows versions.
- Experience in Staged Deployments (Dev, Test, UAT, Prod).
- MOF, ITIL, MSF Frameworks and strong understanding of SDLC.
- Visual Studio.
IBM Urbancode Deploy Administrator
we are looking for an IBM UrbanCode Deploy Administrator’ in Chicago, IL. Please Find the below job description and let me know if you are interested with this position.
Please find below the job description:
Job Title: IBM UrbanCode Deploy Administrator’
Location: Chicago, IL
(Contract/Contract To Hire / FULLTIME)
IBM UCD administrator, setting up IBM UCD from scratch.
Creating IBM UCD templates for both component & application processes.
Jenkins pipeline experience with Groovy scripting. Must have experience with setting up pipeline and coding in the backend using groovy.
Understanding of CI/CD principles and best practices
Previous experience with large-scale migrations to CI/CD platforms
Previous experience building CI/CD pipelines
Expert with one or more scripting languages
Previous experience creating jobs and building applications in Jenkins
Excellent communication skills and customer-service oriented
Please get back to me if you are available and interested with this position.
IBM, UCD, Admin
Business Analyst/Qa W/Powerplan Accounting Suite
Needed: Senior Analyst (PowerPlan Fixed Asset Accounting Suite for Utility companies); $110-$140/hr DOE; 12-24 months; Chicago, IL 60603;
Requires knowledge of PowerPlan v10 (or newer) Fixed Asset Accounting Suite; Utility/Energy Sector Experience is a big plus
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst
- Financial Systems. Your skills are needed to provide technical and functional support to the finance community related to Fixed Asset (EAI), Lease Accounting and related Tax processes and tools to one of the nation's leading energy provider (Exelon/ComEd Chicago, IL 60603). This position is an application support role (PowerPlan v10.4) requiring the ability to understand business requirements for the Fixed Asset Accounting, Lease and Tax Provision function and how to work with IT to implement the technology solution. Additionally, this role requires the ability to prioritize and direct the work of IT in support of the application. Quality Assurance experience in PowerPlan is key, must be able to assist with developing test scripts and perform test execution and documentation, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in the test environments and production environments. The client uses HP ALM as their testing tool.
The PowerPlan Accounting Suite is a fully-integrated suite of asset-centric accounting, tax, budgeting, leasing and analytics software services that enable regulated and non-regulated utilities of all sizes, oil & gas companies to mitigate compliance risk and support a culture of cost. PowerPlan’s Lease Accounting solution provides 2019 compliance with IASB’s and FASB’s requirements for oil, gas and electric companies around the globe. You will be helping to support the testing of PowerPlan's configuration, integration, and support functions across the organization.
1-2 years' experience with PowerPlan v10 (Fixed Asset & Lease Accounting Suite preferred)
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, general business administration or computer science
Minimum 5+ years experience in accounting, financial reporting, financial systems or related field
Minimum 2+ years experience in Fixed Asset accounting including FAS 143
Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
Traditional QA experience in PowerPlan is key, must be able to assist with developing test scripts and perform test execution and documentation, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in the test environments and production environments. The client uses HP ALM as their testing tool.
Knowledge of structured query language (SQL)
Knowledge of PeopleSoft financials
Commitment to highest standards of quality and integrity
Internal accounting controls acumen
Solid analytical capabilities
Strong project management skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and team working capabilities
Strong knowledge of accounting systems and technology
PowerPlan and Provision, v10.4 or higher
PS Projects v9.2
Microsoft Office 2016 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
SQL or similar
MBA in Finance, Accounting or Systems
CPA or other financial certification
Public Accounting experience
Utility industry experience
Project management experience
Business analysis experience
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to:
Business Systems Analyst/Systems Analyst with expertise in the PowerPlan Accounting and PowerPlan Fixed Asset Accounting Suite and traditional QA experience
Director Of Design
NewGround is a leading company that imagines, designs, and implements retail and corporate environments for financial services companies that drive growth and competitive advantage. For 105 years, NewGround has been the provider of innovative solutions, helping organizations evolve and advance by focusing on the design and delivery of dynamic customer and employee experiences, both in the physical spaces and virtual platforms.
We look in, then build up.
Position Description: This is NOT a Creative Director role. It is architectural.
Located in our new design studio in downtown Chicago, the Director of Design will lead our Project Architects, Designer/Planners and support our Environmental Design Team. The Director of Design is fundamental in establishing design excellence principles in an environment which inspires design talent to excel. Our mission is to build a world class design team focused on retail and corporate workplace strategies. The Director of Design will be a strategic thinker and thought leader and have the passion and energy to advance our highly successful Design/Build practice into an innovative Design firm. The Director of Design will also lead NewGround’s international focus in the financial services sector. The Director of Design should be an experienced, registered design professional with a strong background in generating and translating concepts into final solutions, in directing a project design team and in presenting solutions to clients.
- Retail and Corporate workplace strategist
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, and Illustrator is required
- Working knowledge of Revit and 3D Modeling software desired
- Sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines to evaluate and coordinate consultant work
- Experience integrating and coordinating all disciplines into the building project
- Good design skills in all phases of design
- Public speaking experience
- Knowledge of building materials, specification and construction techniques
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Assumes the primary responsibility for the development of the design strategy and concepts during the programming through design development phases of the project; participates in the preparation of details, furniture and fixtures and has oversight of construction documents
- Assist in the development of the company’s Design Only initiative including working with the marketing and branding teams to reposition of the company as an innovative design firm
- Become the company’s primary voice for design related thought leadership inclusive of speaking at national and international conferences, writing design related articles and being a design industry resource subject matter expert
- Support business development and marketing in the development of proposals, capabilities and design presentations
- Work with other NewGround team members to produce quality design within the parameters set forth by the client’s goals and budget
- Provide direction and leadership to all direct reporting staff members
- Travel up to 50%
- Strong team player
- High level of conceptual design talent
* This is not a Creative Director or Graphic Design role. It is an Architectural Director of Design. Please do not apply if you are not an Architect with commercial building experience.*
- Architectural registration required
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher required
- Master’s degree in Architecture or related field preferred
- 10-15 years of professional experience is required
- Additional experience including leading Design teams for commercial Architecture & Development including construction document preparation and field observation is preferred
- Revit experience is required
- Ability to be self-certified in the city of Chicago is required
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- NCARB Registration preferred
- Multiple State Architectural Licenses preferred
NewGround’s headquarters is in Chicago with principal offices in Saint Louis, MO, Atlanta, GA, Portsmouth, NH, Honolulu, HI and Ontario, Canada.
About NewGround Video www.newground.com/about
Why Our People Love Working at NewGround:
- We provide a comprehensive total compensation package with benefits.
- NewGround values having fun while doing what you love—that’s evidenced by the fact that we have over 50 employees that have been with the company for over 10 years.
- We understand the importance of an employee’s first week, first month, and first year. Because of this, we’ve created multiple new-hire experiences, including a special learning program, to help our new hires feel equipped to succeed. Our new team members get the chance to hear the NewGround story from members of the leadership team both, virtually and in person.
- We celebrate many employee milestones, including a ceremony celebrating the day you started with the company and an annual service awards banquet where we provide the opportunity to learn about our fellow team members.
- We recognize how important career development is to our employees and offer opportunities for growth and advancement.
- NewGround recognizes that it’s key to strike a balance between work life and home life and places an emphasis on supporting our employees’ balanced lifestyle.
- We pride ourselves in our commitment to community. Our offices in St. Louis, Atlanta, and Portsmouth continuously find new ways to get involved whether it be through hosting blood drives, building homes with Habitat for Humanity, friendly fundraising competitions across all offices, or through our annual United Way campaign.
NewGround’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online at http://careers.newground.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE DO NOT UTILIZE STAFFING SERVICES.
NewGround is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.newground.com.
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Lifetime residuals
- Monthly bonus
- Protected territory
- Industry leading sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances after your first account
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind. From E-Sign applictions to cutting edge tools and so much more, Platinum Choice is there to help you succeed.
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with basic computer applications.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Sales Representative - Entry Level - Illinois
Ignite your sales career with a Fortune 100 company behind you.
Learn, grow and boost your earning power in a role that allows you to build relationships with clients—and build real career momentum in the process. As a Sales Representative at Liberty Mutual, you'll draw on your people and selling skills to develop client relationships within local communities to promote our industry-leading products, including Auto, Home and Life insurance.
We'll champion your success by providing training and guidance from experienced Sales professionals and by sponsoring your licensing exams. You can also leverage our relationships with over 16,000 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, so will your earning potential through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
As part of our team, you'll also enjoy the comprehensive benefits Liberty Mutual is known for, including a 401(k), company-paid pension plan, and outstanding advancement opportunities, and more.
As a Sales Representative, you'll:
Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
Service and maintain renewal policies.
Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
Highly-effective communication skills — oral, written and group.
Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
Note: This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
Enterprise Solutions Architect - Salesforce Platform (Chicago, IL Or Mount Olive, NJ) (Chicago, IL, US)
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
- Role can sit in Chicago, IL or Mt. Olive, NJ*
The Enterprise Solution Architect role will develop and manage platform architecture lifecycle, drive Reference models, Reference Architectures, technical design, design patterns, reusable frameworks, best practices with the goal of providing solutions to programs, products and maximizing total cost of ownership, service delivery, and customer satisfaction within Mars.
The role will combine knowledge of best in class Emerging Technologies, Mars’ existing technology platform and architecture, and the changing requirements of Mars business users, to develop a strategic and architectural roadmap.
The role will be responsible to develop Technology Platform roadmaps and standards for the enterprise, work with service teams responsible in the platform working group consisting of multiple domains and sub-domains to get them enforced and maintained.
The Architect will also will need to have multiple technology domain knowledge (like platforms, networks, hosting, security, end user experience, Integration solutions).
This role will work very closely with Enterprise Technology Architects, Enterprise Business Segment Architects, and Program/Product Solutions architects to design effective technology architecture. Participates in architecture assessments specific to the technology platform and drives transformation roadmaps.
Key contributor to Architecture Review Board and other Architecture Assessments.
Driver of better meant of Architecture process and engagement within MARS.
Liaise with Architecture Team and Platform working team partnership and end users to understand business & Technical needs, drivers.
Partner with external vendors and consultants to understand latest technologies.
Develop a mid-term (18-36 month) strategic roadmap for platform.
Design the technical architecture, identify and manage key technical dependencies, and create the portfolio of services provided.
Influence and oversee the delivery of the strategic roadmap, ensuring alignment of projects with overall architecture, portfolio, and strategy.
Keep the portfolio up to date, driving retirement of legacy solutions.
Contribute to the design operational processes, ensuring efficiency, scalability, and compliance with policies and security requirements.
Liaise with service management for key technology architecture introduction and adaption.
Context and Scope:
The pace of change in technology continues to increase and as such there is a need to put greater emphasis upon steering the direction of change both within as well as influencing our partners. At the same time, there are expectations of greater cost efficiency, improved security and compliance, and scalable support models. The Architect will be responsible to proactively understand business requirements and expectations, and then design the architecture, processes, and delivery model, to meet these requirements.
The role is a senior individual contributor that will interact with all levels of Mars IS, and the business. The successful candidate will use their business acumen, technology expertise, and strong communication and influencing skills to:
Understand technology advances in the external environment, utilizing strong relationships with vendors and partners
Be conversant with licensing (including subscription models) and how best to apply them to maximize productivity gains while minimizing TCO
Assess Mars’ existing technology infrastructure and architecture
Take a business focused and user centric approach to determine key technology priorities and strategy
Design the architecture and portfolio
Create the business case, program roadmap, and organizational processes to achieve the design
Work with technical teams, customers, and partners, to deliver the roadmap and build out the portfolio
The nature of this role will oversee one of several service domains including Platforms, End User, Hosting/Processing/Web, or Network services. The successful candidate will also be able to collaborate with and work across related areas such as Security (including Identity and Access Management), related projects such as Digital Workplace, and overall Enterprise Architecture. This role will require Salesforce knowledge along with functional/technical knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Salesforce platform capabilities.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering, or equivalent
At least 10 years’ experience in IT, including 5 years in Platform Architecture and Solutions roles.
User Centered Design and Agile development methodologies a plus.
Experience in specific technology areas related to the specific architecture role being recruited for.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Industrial Engineering Intern
Cubic Transportation SystemsCompany Details:
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.Job Details:
While seeking a degree in industrial engineering, supports the analysis, design, modification and testing of electromechanical systems for designated products and/or customer applications. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and
Work with engineers to determine design requirements for new innovative Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) equipment
Perform design studies of current equipment capabilities offered by Cubic and competitors and document findings
Brainstorm ideas and create conceptual drawing sketches
Use CAD software to model and visually depict conceptual design concepts
Participate in product prototype build and testing
Determine practicality of a design by gauging product safety, ergonomics and function
Performs other duties as assign.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Enrollment in a four-year college degree program in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or other related technical discipline and in at least the second year of college. Must be familiar with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. Has completed some introductory industrial engineering courses. Microsoft Office products proficiency. Knowledge of ProE/Creo as well as AutoCad is preferred. Effective written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work in a lab environment with hands on equipment such as measuring devices, machining tools and oscilloscopes.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.
Underwriting Internship - Global Risk Solutions - Chicago, IL
Test drive a career at a Fortune 100 insurance leader
Do you ever take a step back and wonder how your education connects to the real world? In Liberty Mutual Insurance's internship program, you'll have the chance to find out.
You'll step inside our dynamic, innovative culture and apply your skills and knowledge to a variety of critical business assignments. Working side-by-side with our professionals inside the underwriting department, you'll put your business skills to the test, develop new insight, and gain the high-demand experience that sets your resume apart.
As a Liberty Mutual intern, you'll also have the opportunity to see if a career at our company is the right fit for you. Our team will support you with the tools, resources, as well as the educational and social programs you need to be successful. In addition, your supervisor, mentor, and recruiting team will be there to ensure you're getting the most out of your experience. And a community of interns will provide the camaraderie and support you need to transition smoothly from school to work.
Develop the judgment needed to ensure a profitable commercial book of business, with experienced underwriters or team leader guiding your way
Price business according to company underwriting and pricing guidelines and ensure that standards for timeliness are met
Develop on-going relationships with internal and external customers and monitor profitability and quality of submissions
Stay up-to-date with underwriting and/or product changes
Review and familiarize yourself with: policy coverages, agency relationships, underwriting and team guidelines, processes, and procedures, company business strategy and organization
Analytical and decision-making skills, basic to intermediate level Microsoft Excel skill
A passion for customer service
Demonstrated organizational skills and ability
Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate successfully
Willingness to complete professional designation(s) and continued insurance education
Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (additional requirements may apply
Ability to work full-time for a minimum of 10-12 weeks (May-August)
Take the next step:
You are required to complete an assessment as part of the application process for this position. Depending on the job, the assessment may take between 30 and 60 minutes and it must be completed to be considered for the position.
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!