Chicago Job Description Sample
Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Simulation Lab Coordinator
ATS Institute Of Technology has been successfully helping students achieve their educational goals since 1998. Accredited nationally by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). The campus is located in downtown Chicago near Millennium park, conveniently situated right next to multiple transit systems that all provide commuter students, faculty and staff convenient access to the campus. We are currently seeking a Simulation Lab Coordinator to join our team of motivated and passionate educators. ATS has been committed to continuous program improvements in becoming a world class and innovative educational institution. The College embraces a student-centered philosophy of teaching and mentoring which caters to the needs of individual students.
The Simulation Lab Coordinator provides the technical skills, instruction, and evaluation necessary to support the use of simulation experiences at the College. In addition, this person is responsible for assisting students and faculty with simulation work and in preparation for nursing simulation experiences. This person provides students with the tools needed to develop their clinical reasoning ability so that they can make safe and effective decisions on the job. Encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect.The coordinator is responsible for keeping records of the Simulation lab equipment and assessing the needs for upgrades and/or repairs. This individual works closely with the COO, as well as the Nursing Program Administrator to enhance the the nursing curriculum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all design and operational aspects of the Simulation lab
- Works with nursing faculty to ensure all learning objectives of the simulation are met and to provide optimum learning experiences for the students.
- Works with the faculty and administration to seek out new ways to integrate simulation experiences using current or future technology innovations into the curriculum of all health disciplines.
- Maintains and develops simulation staff set up guides and faculty packets for each scenario.
- Assists faculty in evaluating student learning and modifies event design accordingly.
- Maintains simulation calendar and schedules simulation experiences.
- Maintains simulation supplies and props as needed in conjunction with simulation team members.
- Supervises and provides manikin operation, training, and programming.
- Provides leadership and training to faculty in the use of simulation as a teaching tool.
- Works with faculty and administration to provide orientation for new staff and students.
- Coordinates with nursing skills labs personnel.
- Supports development and implementation of policies, procedures and best practices consistent with the program mission, vision, and values.
- Provides education which aligns with the ATS model of curricula and supports student learning.
- Collaborate with other course team members, including class, clinical, and lab instructors teaching the same subject to promote consistency in teaching and learning which will lead to student success.
- Participate in professional development related to teaching and nursing skills, college activities, committees, and seminars as well as departmental meetings/activities.
- Provides remediation to students.
- A Master degree in nursing from an academic institution accredited by a regional or nationally accredited agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Applicants with a Doctorate degree or Simulation certiicate are preferred
- Experience in simulation education.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a registered nurse.
- Direct patient care experience within the previous year in a clinical setting or as a clinical nursing instructor.
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse License in Illinois required.
- Ability to relate to students and to communicate subject material using innovative approaches and technologies.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Will be required to teach classroom, lab and clinical component of the assigned course
Full-time faculty is eligible for an exceptional benefits package which includes:
Health and dental plan
4 weeks of paid Vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
401(k) Plan with employer match
Professional development with CE credits and more
Education AV Program Manager
Area Center Manager
National Accounts Sales Manager - IL
Director On Our Corporate Affairs & Communication
Principal Field Solution Architect – Cisco Software Defined Networking
Head Of HR Enablement And Employee Relations
Senior Advisor - Market Development
ATS Institute Of Technology has been successfully helping students achieve their educational goals since 1998. We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for the day or nigh shift to join our team of motivated and passionate professionals. If you are looking for a rewarding career and would like to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to our students, we encourage you to apply today.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities by helping facilitate the efficient operation of the college. This position is responsible for managing the front desk and working directly with the administration, staff, and faculty to coordinate Nursing program activities. The Administrative Assistant supports and services the students and general public by providing basic advice and answers to questions, issues, and concerns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct all students and visitors to the appropriate location or department
- Handle requests for information and data from students, staff, and the general public
- Assist with scheduling and planning
- Help in maintaining general flow of daily projects
- Maintain a safe and clean front desk lobby entrance area, as well as student lounge
- Ensure that copy machines and printers are maintained and service calls are made when necessary
- Assist students and faculty with computer issues
- Answer, screen and redirect inbound phone calls
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare letters and documents using Word; update Excel spreadsheets as necessary.
- Handle all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an administration role
- Proven reception / customer service skills with a clear phone manner, courteous attitude and the ability to problem solve
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience:
- 1 week of paid vacation with earned increase in vacation days, paid sick, and personal days
- Paid holidays and paid Thanksgiving break
- Medical and Dental insurance, Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!