Chicago Job Description Sample
Physician: Primary Care
Are you a Primary Care Physician seeking a job with a renowned healthcare team at an independent practice? We've got a spot for you! We are seeking a high quality individual to join our family of forward-thinking and excellence-driven professionals. Contact us today!
An innovative network of 24 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults. We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them; it's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay. We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults. We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
Top Reasons to
Love This Job:
-Full malpractice coverage
-Generous benefits (vacation time, health insurance, retirement, CME stipend)
-Full time scribe taking your notes
Must Haves for This Job:
-MD or DO graduate
-Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine is required
-Active, non-probationary Illinois medical license
Experience level: any - residents or lots of experience
Patient Type: Geriatrics (predominately people with Medicare B) - make sure candidate is comfortable with their patients only being geriatric/medicare eligible
Physicians work with full team: registered nurse support, medical assistant, clinical informatics specialist, care manager support, nurse practitioner
Call schedule: on call for one week every 10-11 weeks
Salesforce Architect For Quotes CPQ
Salesforce Architect for Quotes CPQ
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen
• 5+ years of SFDC application development experience in a technology consulting environment. including Sales Cloud (Service Cloud a plus)
• Experience with Salesforce.com Quoting, Salesforce.com CPQ (Steelbrick), and/or Apptus CPQ
• Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using Canvas, Lightning Component Call Outs, and/or Microsites
Mon – Th. travel required
Location: Midwest, East Coast or South;
Candidate must be able to start within two weeks without restriction
The Architect will
Work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization.
Drive Salesforce.com project discovery.
Architect and design strategic enterprise-level solutions for clients.
Support pre-sales activities.
B2B Account Executive Base + Commission
Parvin-Clauss Sign Company, a fast growing, family owned business, is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and goal oriented individual to join its established sales team in the role of Sales Executive. Our Sales Executives work with everyone from Fortune 500 companies to start up businesses. Parvin-Clauss enjoys an excellent reputation with financial institutions, developers, retailers, general contractors, and commercial real estate companies. We are looking for a fresh, energetic approach to our existing markets as well as potential new ones.
Our ideal candidate will possess
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years experience in B2B sales
- strong prospecting skills
- understanding of sales cycles
- experience in sign industry a plus but not required
We provide our Sales Executives with excellent support through our team of project managers, creative designers, experienced sign fabricators and installation crews. Our ability to manufacture superior quality signs at competitive prices and efficiently manage projects from start to completion provides our Sales Executives with a significant advantage over our competition.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary + commission
- 6 figure income potential
- 401(k) plan, medical, life, vision and dental insurance
- A great work environment
Parvin-Clauss Sign Company!
Family owned, Parvin-Clauss Sign Company has been in business for over 60 years. We are a full service sign company offering a wide variety of traditional and innovative signage products to our customers locally, regionally and nationally.
Independent Sales Representative- Industrial Sales-Account Executive
Industrial sales professionals—if you have the drive to be the best in your field, and if you are ready to transform your expertise and your entrepreneurial ambitions into your own business, we have just the opportunity for you. Join our team at the Torque Gun Company! Founded in 2008 as a subsidiary of HYTORC, we are world renowned as the premier industrial bolting solutions company, providing heavy industry with world-class pneumatic torque tools. We are looking for Independent Sales Representatives who want to start a business selling our industrial bolting solutions.
In this role, you will work in a protected territory and sell our bolting systems and accessories to industrial, commercial, and institutional clients. This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. We will provide you with full product training and world class support, as well as an opportunity to start a business of your own with no start up fees. If you are ready to take the next big step in your sales career that allows you to control your own success, financial security, and independence, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- High earning potential, with no cap on sales commissions
- Company pays 50% of earned commission upon purchase order, with remaining balance paid upon receipt of payment
- Product line of patented, industry-leading bolting systems and accessories that improve safety, speed, and accuracy
- Our new HYTORC Washer, launched in 2014, will be the foundation in industrial bolting for the next generation!
- In-field product training
- National marketing campaign for lead generation sales
- Factory-owned regional support centers
- Cutting edge, trendsetting technology products
- A never ending marketplace with a multitude of industries served
- In-field support by industrial specialists
- Full tech support and office support to help you succeed in a niche market
As an Independent Sales Representative, you must be highly self-driven with an exceptional work ethic and a strong drive to succeed. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a commitment to superior customer service.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful track record in industrial sales
- Desire to start your own business
- Ability to generate business and build long-term customer relationships
- Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment-setting skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to generate accurate quotes
- Superior deal-closing skills
Independent Sales Representative – Account Executive (Outside Sales / Business Development)
Join us and find out why HYTORC is not a job, but a life style!
*Previous experience in one of the following industries helps: All Mines, Refineries, Chemical Plants, Steel Mills, Paper Mills, Fossil Fuel, Gas Hydro & Nuclear Power Stations, Wind Turbine Manufacturers, Erectors and Farms, Water Dams, Shipyards, Land & Off-shore Oil & Gas Drilling, Gas Pipelines, Gas Compressor Stations, Fertilizer Plants (Ammonia Converter), High Rise Construction, Tunnel & Bridge Building Contractors, Crane Erection, Farming Equipment Manufacturers, Maintenance & Dealers, Earth-moving & Off-Road Equipment Manufacturers, Maintenance & Dealers, Plastic Extrusion, Gas, Aircraft & Steam Turbine Manufacturing, Installation & Field Service, Gas Turbine & Combined Cycle in Petro-Chemical Plants, Large Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitals & Airport Generation Stations, Aircraft Manufacturers & Maintenance, Pump, Valve, Heat-Exchanger, BOP, Cracker & Reactor Manufacturers, Municipals, Bus & Truck Depots & Manufacturers, Highway Maintenance, Breweries, Billboard Erection, Stone Crushing, Cement Plants, Railroad Track Maintenance, Train Builders, Army, Navy, Air Force Equipment Manufacturer & Military Base Maintenance, Rocket Production & Launching Pad Assembly & Maintenance, Breweries, Tire, Glass, Rubber Manufactures, Solar Equipment Installation & Manufacturing, Aluminum Smelters, Forging & Casting Plants, All Equipment Builders, All Industrial Installation & Maintenance Contractors for all listed industry.
Are you a caring person who loves helping others? Be a part of creating meaningful, independent and productive lives for adults with intellectual disabilities.
Join the Glenkirk family!
BASIC FUNCTION OF A CASE CONSULTANT: To serve as primary Case Consultant for designated individuals in the Foundations for Neighborhood Living program.
Some of the
Job Duties Include:
-Meet with individuals on a daily basis in their homes to assist with activities of daily living skills and appropriate life choices.
-Consults with individuals on appropriate resources to utilize in the community.
-Ensure medical needs of individuals are met.
-Develops and implements personal plans, creates and monitors goals through monthly reports, implements recommendations and conducts staffings as needed.
-Supports individuals with their financial and benefit needs, ensures that assessments and quarterly reports are completed.
Education: B.A. or B.S. in social services, or related field preferred, H.S. diploma/GED required.
Driving: Valid Illinois driver's license (meet and maintain driver eligibility). Must be 21 years old or older.
Experience: At least two years in working with adults with intellectual disabilities is preferred.
Demonstrate ability to work with people with intellectual disabilities, work colleagues, staff and persons external to the programs. Knowledge of local community resources, strong communication skills, basic understanding of banking, nutrition, and health maintenance and computer skills. Demonstrate awareness of regulatory rules and standards such as: Department of Mental Health Rules 119, 115 and 50.
We provide certification, paid training, benefits and employment growth opportunities in a professional family-like environment. Call to ask more questions about other exciting opportunities.
Focused on Abilities, Not Disabilities. Glenkirk was started by dedicated people who wanted something better for children and adults with disabilities. From that desire grew a commitment to excellence which has continued more than half a century and, with your help, will continue well into the future. Since 1954, Glenkirk has provided the highest quality programs and services to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Throughout its history, Glenkirk has always focused on the unique strengths, needs and desires of each person it serves. Taking the time to get to know each individual on a personal level and providing that person with the skills and inspiration to meet his or her own unique potential is our top priority and our greatest reward.
Bilingual Collections Representative
I. WHAT THE JOB REQUIRES
· Use manual and automated dialing to contact delinquent account holders from across the country by telephone (averaging about 200 outbound calls a day)
· Request for payment of the outstanding balance in full or create alternative payment plans for the delinquent account holder, if they cannot pay the outstanding balance in full
· Negotiate with customers to arrive at the best resolution for the client and the company by using compassion, empathy and respect
· Process payments using check by phone, credit/debit cards, Western Union, or offer the customer the ability to mail in payments
· Follow up with account holders on their established payment plans and recommend what further action should be taken for account holders who default on their payment plans
· Toggling in and out of different client systems to locate customer accounts and document all collections activities
· Treat each call center team member courteously and help one another achieve your team’s goals by being a professional and using strong work ethics
· Work a full-time schedule of four 8am – 5pm shifts per week and one 11am – 8pm late shift per week
· Two Saturday shifts (8am – 12pm) per month are also required
II. WHAT YOU MUST POSSESS
· Rock-solid customer service skills
· Great negotiation and problem solving skills
· Patience and the ability to maintain composure on difficult calls and recognize when to escalate a call to a supervisor immediately
· Previous collections experience is great, but a minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience is acceptable (especially if it is from a call center environment)
· Basic computer skills and working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
· Experience using computers while working with customers is a plus
· Familiarity with the CFPB, TCPA, FDCPA and HIPAA preferred – but we will teach you
· Professional bilingual skills (Fluent in English and 1other language)
· Experience with CUBS (Columbia Ultimate Business Systems) is a plus!
· Military experience is always a plus, and we encourage veterans to apply!
Harris & Harris has nearly 50 years of experience in revenue recovery. Through dedication and continuous hard work, we have earned our place in the collections industry as a leader. We are known for providing our clients with high-level service and for treating our customers ethically and professionally. If you are looking for a company that embraces the principles of respect, compassion and trust, please apply with us today.
Who We Are Looking For...
Due to the rapid growth of our Government, Healthcare and Utilities clients, we are seeking motivated, goal-oriented candidates to join our call center team. As an Account Representative, you will use your strong ability to communicate to help our customers resolve their outstanding debts with our clients. Our Account Representatives use their ability to connect with customers over the phone to help them find the options that work best for them and provide them with a resolution that best fits their financial situation. In addition our Account Representatives must be great listeners, confident, dependable and have the unique ability to build trust with our customers over the phone.
What We Offer...
This is a fast-paced, rewarding job that allows you to use your strong communication skills to make money. We will provide you with 30-days of paid, in-depth training to ensure your success on the call center floor. We offer a base hourly rate with generous bonus opportunities, and an excellent monthly commission plan. We also offer monthly contests and incentives, a recreation room with ping pong and foosball, quarterly employee recognition ceremonies, charitable events, great health benefits options, holiday pay, two weeks of accrued vacation time your first year, 401(k) with a company match program, tuition reimbursement, and plenty of opportunities for professional growth and career advancement within the company.
Entry Level Sales | Sports Minded Applicants Welcome
Entry Level Sales
SPORTS MINDED - WANT TO HAVE FUN ??
Sales and Marketing Company Seeks Entry Level Sales Trainees for Business Development Opportunities and Sales!
Open Client Services is a Sales and Marketing Company, and we are looking for Entry Level Trainees for Business Development Opportunities!
We’re looking for top talent for our Business Development Programme and assume you’re looking for a career! If you’re interested in learning sales and marketing along with team leadership and business management, keep reading!
Everyone starts in the same spot at our company so that everyone gets equal opportunity to learn, learn, grow and advance. In the initial stages, you’ll be actively involved in the sales process; acquiring new customers on our client's behalf.
The skills and experience gained in the initial stages will propel one’s ability to lead a team, manage an office and oversee a campaign. Entry Level applicants and Graduates tend to excel in this opening because of their drive and determination to succeed!
Your education and experience can be beneficial in this role, but we know there’s more to you than what we see on paper:
Our ideal person is:
Adaptable: "Top talent" can adjust to new rules, new demands, new people and new environments
Collaborative: "Top talent" recognizes when he is the best person for the task and when it’s critical to join others and work as a part of a team
An Adept Problem Solver: "Top talent" doesn’t hesitate to fix a problem
Humble: "Top talent" knows their abilities and doesn’t need to broadcast them to fellow employees or their superior
A Leader: When faced with a problem as a team member, "top talent" intuitively knows the appropriate time to step in or step back.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide a career path centered around each individual’s career goals.
Open Client Services Can Offer:
Career Stability/ Full-Time Hours
A Fun, Productive Working Environment
Local, National, & International Travel
Personal & Professional Development
A Challenging, Structured Career Path
Friendly Competition & Teamwork
Product Training, Guidance & Support
Leadership & Management Opportunities
Growth & Advancement Based on Results, not Seniority
Recognition, Incentives, & Awards for Outstanding Performance
Is this the right opportunity for you?
If so, please send your resume either by email or by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Our HR team will review your resume and get in touch with you shortly!
Thanks and Good Luck!
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual
Our philosophies are very simple but have been crucial to our success in the US, and internationally.
Junior Analyst - Commercial Mortgage Lending Training Program
American Street Capital, a leading Chicago commercial mortgage banking company, offers driven and motivated young professionals a chance to become a part of the exciting and lucrative commercial lending industry. This unique opportunity offers recent college graduates access to work directly with the company's senior executives and high net worth clients to learn every facet of the commercial lending business. This very demanding position offers the most comprehensive commercial mortgage banking training program in Chicago. The role does not require candidates to have direct industry experience. Candidates will be evaluated on their ability to demonstrate an exceptional work ethic, a very high degree of self-motivation, capacity to work in a team oriented environment, and ability to excel with complex tasks under minimal supervision. For the right candidate this is a rare chance to learn every aspect of the commercial lending industry and be positioned in a very short period of time to generate a six figure salary.
• Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1. Minimum of 1 year of professional work experience ideally in a finance industry setting
• 2. Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• 3. College degree required
• 4. Strong work ethic and professional appearance
• 5. Self-motivated and driven by financial success
• 6. Strong knowledge of social media
• 7. Candidates must be local and live within 25 miles of the corporate office
• 1. Support the senior analysts and chief credit officer with all aspects of the commercial loan process
• 2. Support the director of operations with market research, client relations, vendor relations, lender relations, and social media initiatives
• 3. Support the principal with executing strategic initiatives, marketing efforts, and operational requirements
• 4. Represent the company by attending various educational events and company sponsored outings
• 5. Meet borrowers and attend lender site inspections
• 6. Provide support duties to staff as needed to meet the company’s objectives
• 1. Full-time salaried position with expectation of 45-50 hour work week
• 2. One week of paid training and continuous education
• 3. Competitive base salary
• 4. Monthly commission
• 5. Annual bonus
• 6. Flexible schedule
• 7. Health insurance
• 8. Management opportunities
All interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history. We look forward to hearing from you.
Project Construction Manager
Construction project manager with 6 years experience related to: estimating; bidding; pre-construction scope and value engineering; mep coordination; buy-out; client interface; consultant interface, etc.
Line Cooks Needed- Lawry's The Prime Rib, Chicago
We are seeking confident, energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join our Heart of House team!
A minimum of 2+ years prior experience in a high volume kitchen is required. Must be able to stay cool under pressure, and be a team player. Must have a commitment to heart of house excellence. Must be able to work evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
Candidates must have above average knife skills and must display station organization.
If you are passionate about food and want to learn more about this excellent opportunity to advance your culinary career and join a winning team, please reply to this ad with your resume or please apply in person.
Please apply in person Monday- Friday from 1pm- 4pm at:
Lawry's The Prime Rib/SideDoor
100 E. Ontario Street
Chicago, Il 60611
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND WE DO RANDOM DRUG TESTING
WE ARE AN E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
We are a family owned company with high values, superb quality products, beautiful surroundings and an excellent workplace atmosphere that contributes to a longevity record seldom reached by competitor companies. We are a company both stable and progressive, both traditional and innovative.
Our mission at Lawry's Restaurants is to grow and prosper by delighting our guests in providing our guests a world class dining experience at an exceptional value.
Lawry's takes pride in the spirit of loyalty, enthusiasm and dedication of our co-workers. We offer career growth and personal development in a unique atmosphere of stability, professionalism and fun.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!