Chief Computer Programmer Job Description Sample
Web Programmer / Computer Programmer
Looking for a hard working Programmer to join our IT team member to to perform the following tasks:
Design, develop, enhance, maintain, and support current and new websites for the corporation's marketing and information systems.
Write well designed, efficient code integrating data from multiple sources and using best software development practices.
Actively collaborate with a small group about requirements, features, and implementation.
Participate in the full software development lifecycle.
Research and analyze new technologies and recommend how they might fit into the corporation's systems.
Adapt and learn quickly while delivering quality work in a timely manner.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Computer Programmer IV
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V). Start Over with Job Search Already have a profile? Login Now Computer Programmer IV LocationAL01 - Alabama, Huntsville Status Date Opened11/3/2017 Position ScheduleFull Time Req Code190-SSI-AL0-17 Description Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Diagnosing, resolving and communicating advanced problems.• Implementing software solutions and technologies in support of RTC’s testing environment.• Maintaining current software solutions and application servers for high performance and stability.• Act as a hands-on technical resource for RTC while working with other members of the RTC IT Division to better serve RTC’s mission.• Perform other related duties as required.
• SharePoint Development• WPF Development• DevExpress Software Suite• Infragistics Software Suite• Agile and SCRUM development methodology• Working independently, modifies complex applications programs from detailed specification. Special Requirements/Certifications • Active SECRET clearance is preferred• Security +, CISSP or other technical certifications Physical Requirements N/A
Computer Programmer Location Health System Information Technology USA Springhill Campus, AL Job Type Regular Full-time Department USA Medical Center Job Number H01306 Closing Continuous
Questions About Us The University of South Alabama Health System helps people lead longer, better lives through its excellence in education, research and medical care. With more than 3,600 employees, USA's health network includes USA Medical Center, USA Children's & Women's Hospital, USA Mitchell Cancer Institute, USA Physicians Group and the USA College of Medicine. Each year, our team of 180 physicians, 240 residents and fellows, 70 advanced practitioners and 800 nurses handle some 185,000 clinic visits and 350,000 outpatient procedures. The USA Health System delivers 2,800 babies a year, more than any other regional hospital, and treats patients through some 60,000 emergency room visits annually. In addition to advanced and innovative patient care offered at University hospitals and clinics, USA's medical education programs provide first-class training experiences for the next generation of physicians and scientists. The USA Health System delivers excellence in care while improving the quality of life for residents across the Gulf Coast. The USA Health System is managed by the USA HealthCare Management, LLC. Essential Functions Provides support for the USA Health System's computerized business and clinical applications, with primary areas of focus that include Patient Access, Patient Accounting, Health Information Management, and Clinical solutions; establishes a personal knowledge base of Electronic Health Record (EHR) applications through education and experience; assists in the installation, enhancement, and maintenance of purchased, leased, and internally developed systems; performs design, coding, testing, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of these systems, and has a working knowledge of the integrated environment to include an understanding of systems interoperability and interfacing; utilizes vendor supplied architectural tools for application development, support, and maintenance; maintains appropriate documentation of system processes and application development for systems support, training, and auditor requests; assists in the identification and resolution of problems during all phases of the system life cycle; understands and follows support processes until problems are resolved; participates in the 24-hour on call rotation; remains available through electronic pager or telephone and responds in a timely and professional manner when contacted; accepts and completes all duties positively and without conflict; cooperates by helping others and improving the performance of the department; completes all mandatory department and hospital educational requirements; utilizes cost effective practices in performing all aspects of the job; adheres to current infection control and safety standards; maintains equipment and supplies necessary to complete essential job functions; communicates and uses appropriate customer relations skills competently; adheres to hospital policies including confidentiality; abides by and enforces all compliance requirements and policies, and performs these responsibilities in an ethical manner consistent with the organization's mission and values; regular and prompt attendance; ability to work schedule as defined and additional hours as required; related duties as required. Minimum Requirements Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited institution as approved and accepted by the University of South Alabama. Working Days and Hours Monday
Friday 7:30 a.m.
4:00 p.m. or 8:00 a.m.
Computer Network Defense Division Chief (+)
Overview Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad–– whenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security. Job Title: Computer Network Defense Division Chief Job Location: Sierra Vista, AZ Security Clearance: Secret Certifications: Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) – GISF Information Security Fundamentals or equivalent and a CND-IS Baseline Certification- Any ONE of the following would qualify: CEH, CSA+, GICSP, SSCP Job Responsibilities Provides oversight and general instruction to the Computer Network Defense Division at Fort Huachuca. Responsibilities include:
Develop Intrusion Protection System/Intrusion Detection System (IPS/IDS) procedures; correlate and react to security events; perform first- and second-level triage; and forward suspicious activity to the DCO-D.
Use a Security Information Management (SIM) tool to aggregate approximately 13.6 million security events per day from multiple sources, which include Intrusion Protection System sensors, Intrusion Detection System sensors, and Primary Internet Exchange (PIX) Firewall, proxy, router, ePO servers, and server system logs. During the life of this contract, other sources may be Active Directory domain controllers and DNS servers.
Perform advanced systems administration for the enterprise CND sensor mission relative to platform architecture, configuration, lifecycle support, and technology refresh and infusion.
Develop and document disaster recovery procedures for USARCC-C managed CND systems, including IPS/IDS, system baseline tools (e.g., ESM), host-based systems and agents, server managers, applications, and remote management systems. Store written procedures in the USARCC-C Document Management System (DMS) database.
Perform daily backups, implement system upgrades, and verify system configurations, accounts, and passwords conform to baseline standards.
Coordinate with installation NECs or customer points of contact on sensor installation and troubleshooting. Maintain points of contact rosters for NECs or NEC-like entities that provide on-site technical support and update rosters as new information is received.
Monitor CND infrastructure assets for failures, performance degradations, or loss of security event visibility, and take corrective action to restore the system to full operation for real-time monitoring of security events.
Establish and maintain written procedures to set up, track, and document status and location of hardware and software for each baseline of sensors. Store written procedures in the USARCC-C Document Management System (DMS) database.
Maintain, update, test, and implement signatures and policies for each baseline of sensors managed by USARCC-C; changes must be approved through the established ITIL process.
Build, configure, and assist with implementation of newly fielded sensors that support USARCC-C CND missions.
Monitor all sensors and agents managed by the USARCC-C for security event analysis and response. Respond to a detected event and perform triage, ensure proper handling of the associated trouble ticket (TT), and process events according to the USARCC-C CND SOP and appropriate TTPs.
Maintain and update the triage database with current threat data and response methods.
Maintain and update SIM tool software rules for optimal detection of malicious or unauthorized activity.
Report system incidents and problems according to USARCC-C CND SOPs and service level agreements (SLA).
Validate security event information from the ITSM ticket which includes at a minimum event name, date, time, location, source IP address, destination IP address, source ports, and destination ports. Contact the responsible NEC if additional information is required. Minimum Qualifications + 15+ years of related computer defense experience
GISFor equivalent as well as a CND-IS Baseline Certfication (CEH, CSA+, GICSP, SSCP)
Must be able to listen to and understand customer expectations and concerns, and assures customer we are executing project effectively Education
High school education or equivalent Security Clearance
Secret To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:. #jointracesystems For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Job ID 2017-2053 # of Openings 1 Job Locations US-AZ-Sierra Vista Posted Date 10/2/2017 Category ..
Fleetwood Windows & Doors is looking for a professional and dedicated computer programmer to play a key role in creating and testing new computer programs. A highly skilled and motivated leader with strong work ethics, who enhances any work environment to join our growing team.
This position will be responsible for creating and testing new computer programs. You will also solve existing software issues, work with developers and engineers to perfect program designs, and ensure all applications and programs are up-to-date.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5 Years of experience in computer programming
- Familiarity with multiple computer languages. (Suite CRM experience is required as well as PHP, CSS, Python, Java Script, C++, SQL, SQL Store Procedures)
- Mobile App development (IOS and Android)
- MS Access database development
- Optimization tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades
- Self-motivated and quick learner, Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Good project management and leadership skills
- Team oriented, ability to work with others a must
- Fenestration industry experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical and organizational skills
Primary Job Duties and
- Write and test computer applications and software codes
- Collaborate with software developers to code program designs
- Implement new and test existing applications and programs
- Correct errors in the computer codes and update
- Create models and flowcharts of code
- Debug and correct faulty lines of code
- Update and expand existing programs
- Create and update code libraries
Wage: $21-$25 Hourly
It is the policy of Fleetwood Windows and Doors, to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are committed to this policy. We will take affirmative action to assure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements, and that equal opportunity for employment is provided with regard to all personnel actions.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume with salary history.
Due to overwhelming response we will only be able to contact those applicants we wish to pursue.
Since 1961 Fleetwood has been manufacturing modern style windows and doors for luxury homes. Dedication to architectural integrity and meticulous refinement of "the little things" has distinctively positioned Fleetwood. We proudly uphold the American dream of success by relying upon God, our country's ingenuity and work ethic. These core tenets have made the United States of America the greatest country in the world.
Fleetwood might be a good fit if you are interested in joining a stable, growing company that is leading the way modern windows and doors are designed and manufactured. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture where we nurture talent and augment career growth.
Medical Device manufacturer is seeking a Computer Programmer to fulfill a critical role in a fast paced environment based in our Pittsburgh, PA area headquarters.
Software Developer / Computer Programmer – US Citizens Only
TMCI is currently seeking a Software Developer / Computer Programmer to support a Defense Health Agency (DHA) initiative to monitor and improve data quality within their primary health data repositories. This full time position with benefits is located in the Washington, DC metro area (Northern Virginia).
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and updating the current tool-sets used by DOD enterprise-scale data analytics and data E/T/L programs. Your activities will include:
· Creating new application functions to manage large/complex data sets
· Developing and updating software that manages the E/T/L between point-of-care systems and data warehouses
· Documenting detailed technical and design specifications for development efforts
· Coding, testing, debugging, and documenting all development efforts
· Implementing new and enhanced solutions designed to access and handle more data efficiently
You will also work with data scientists, data analysts, data subject matter experts, and corporate leadership to identify new requirements and build new toolsets.
· US citizenship is required
· Proven professional successes in application development, and systems analysis, design, and programming using Java, C#, C++, and/or Visual Basic is required
· Relevant experience with SQL is required
· Professional experience with SAS or equivalent is a significant plus
· Professional experience with PERL is a significant plus
· Experience with Tableau is a plus
· Prior experience with DOD, VA or commercial Health, Clinical, and/or Medical Information Systems is a plus
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline is required
For more information about our company please visit www.tmci-international.com/.
Computer Programmer -Microsoft Visual Studio / Direct2d 1.1
Temporary Position: 80-100 hours
San Francisco Bay Area: must be available to work onsite in Corte Madera, CA for initial orientation
- Analyze and determine ways to improve performance of a C++ 2D rendering library which uses Direct2D 1.1.
- The library handles both static and dynamic objects so it is essential to improve performance for objects whose properties can change.
- Some of the types of objects drawn are bitmaps, text, lines, polygons, rectangles, circles, ellipses, sectors and splines.
- These can be drawn with or without solid, gradient or GDI-like pattern fills.
- experience in developing C++ Direct2D programs for Windows 10 desktop
- (i.e. drawing to a Win32 window using an ID2D1DeviceContext1 interface)
- experience in analyzing and improving Direct2D performance
- experience in using and interpreting data from tools like GPUView
- understanding of how GPU memory is managed (i.e. bitmap and geometry realization GPU memory allocation)
SL has the largest portfolio of middleware integrations for TIBCO, Oracle, IBM and Solace combined. We work directly with these partners to deliver the best solutions possible.
Computer Programmer / Systems Expert
• Candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
* 2 years of experience as a computer programmer, or equivalent
* BS in Computer Science
* Be able to quickly learn new frameworks and development tools
* Experience programming dynamic websites would be a plus
• This position requires a self-starter who is driven to make a difference wherever they are needed. It needs someone able to familiarize themselves with multiple programs and frameworks, and configure them to meet company needs.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• Our people make the difference and together we will succeed, come join our team!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!