Chief Computer Programmer Job Description Sample
Web Programmer / Computer Programmer
Looking for a hard working Programmer to join our IT team member to to perform the following tasks:
Design, develop, enhance, maintain, and support current and new websites for the corporation's marketing and information systems.
Write well designed, efficient code integrating data from multiple sources and using best software development practices.
Actively collaborate with a small group about requirements, features, and implementation.
Participate in the full software development lifecycle.
Research and analyze new technologies and recommend how they might fit into the corporation's systems.
Adapt and learn quickly while delivering quality work in a timely manner.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Computer Programmer Tracking Code 1509-183 Job Description
Analyze the functional requirements for hardware and software for all technical manuals, along with the existing and future environment, to ensure that any other hardware/software deemed necessary to meet the functional requirements, are specified and formatted, correctly.
Provide support for updating the documentation of the NATEC technical data web site including system enhancements and new applications such as the Source Data Module, ELMS, CRM / ELAR+, PERS, and ETS sub-systems. Required Skills
MUST ALREADY POSSESS AT MINIMUM, A SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (REQUIRED).
This position requires a BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or Engineering.
ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Eight (8) years of combined education (at the undergraduate level in any academic field) and experience performing the foregoing functions may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Requires at least three (3) years of recent relevant experience. At least one (1) year of the total experience shall have consisted of performing computer specialist functions in a "Relevant Technical Discipline".
Candidate must have experience in:
b) Modeling the processes to be automated and to design computer programs to implement those processes, specifying input and output requirements, hierarchical structure, module interface, and test requirements.
c) Performing feasibility studies and analyses of new applications.
d) Designing and modifying the storage structure and mappings between databases.
e) Evaluation of the kinds of computers and peripherals to be used for specific applications.
Must have good communication skills.
Must have superior organization skills.
Must be able to work in a team and as an individual with minimal direction. Job Location San Diego, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“protected status”). Our management team is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Computer Systems Programmer (Agile Development Lifecycle)(Job Id:Mdf5031034068)
Computer Systems Programmer (Agile Development Lifecycle)(Job ID:MDF5031034068)
- Full-time Company Description Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com. Job Description The Department is seeking a Candidate to obtain an updated, cloud-based platform, called the Strategic Enterprise Application Network (SEAN), with modernized Department modules, and such planning, configuration, and development services necessary to support modernizing Department’s existing applications using an agile approach. The Department is in the process of adopting agile approaches across projects and programs, including a version of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe™) for large interconnected projects. The Candidate is required to adopt an agile approach in addressing Department’s needs. The State is interested in those Candidates who have a robust experience in architecture, business process analysis, and experience establishing a DevOps practice based on continuous integration and implementation and Agile/Scrum/Kanban knowledge and practices. SEAN will replace the legacy applications currently being used within Department, with a more scalable solution aimed at improving Department business operations by eliminating inefficient business processes and workarounds.
A secure platform (“SEAN”) that will unify existing stovepipe legacy Department’s applications into a common architecture with a consistent interface for both public and State user interactions across Department’s business programs;
Immediate initial implementation of three (3) Department modules within the proposed platform, including data migration and appropriate solutions architecture planning for future application development;
Implementation of a mechanism for downloading FTI data from the IRS and appropriately updating the Department’s databases;
Business process analysis, as required, for business process improvement of Department’s existing business processes across multiple existing business programs;
Design and requirements development for future legacy Department application implementations
Recommendations, as appropriate, for COTS-based components compatible with the proposed platform that minimizes both implementation costs and total cost of ownership for Department
Training of Department’s personnel to transfer operational support for the platform and completed applications to the State.
Recommend, implement, and document a Disaster Recovery Plan that meets the recommendations of NIST-800-34-rev 1 and any additional State or Department requirements. Qualifications
Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or a related scientific or technical discipline; or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. (Note: A Master’s degree is preferred.)
Candidate should have at least five (5) years of computer experience in information systems design.
Candidate should have at least three (3) years of experience in IT systems analysis and programming.
Candidate should have performed work in an agile development lifecycle, including prior experience with a DevOps practice Additional Information For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "Computer Systems Programmer (Agile Development Lifecycle)(Job ID:MDF5031034068)MD as the subject line. I'm interested
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS or equivalent + 0 yrs experience # of Openings:
1 Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location: USA VA King George - 17021 Combs Dr (VAS043)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW. CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today.
To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens. Everywhere you look, CSRA is there.
We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.
The position shall have experience and expertise in public health informatics, computer programming, and data management. This position is contingent upon contract award. Job Duties and
• Provide computer programming support and consultation • Assist CDC in planning and organizing VACS data collection activities • Develop computer programs and processes for VACS implementation • Develop country-specific databases, data dictionaries, and systems for electronic data entry, cleaning, and data management • Design, test, and evaluate logic code for functionality, ease of use, efficiency, and accuracy for VACS data collection • Monitor data entry process for errors and perform error checks on raw data files • Provide analytic support in the preparation of analyses and reports • Work collaboratively with CDC to revise electronic data collection tools and training materials • Participate in travel to conduct training to build capacity of in-country partners on VACS electronic data collection systems and data management procedures Required Experience: Requirements and Experience: • Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, informatics, or related field • 2 years of relevant experience:
Designing, developing, and maintaining data collection information systems
Experience with surveys, surveillance systems, or large epidemiological studies utilizing
Cloud-based development of visual analytics systems
Experience in preparing technical documentation and computer-generated reports - Proficiency in C, C++, C#, Java Visual Basic, SQL, Microsoft Access Skills and Abilities: • Excellent project management and organizational skills • Excellent verbal communication skills when communicating complex topics to diverse audiences • Fluency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese In support of the mission of DVP, the contracting staff shall travel up to 25% time to participate in site visits, trainings, and other relevant project activities. Keyword: Computer Programmer; programmer Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Atlanta, Karna is an SBA certified 8(a), economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business dedicated to: 'Improving health through transformational strategies, evidence-based approaches, and effective technologies'. We are focused on providing programmatic and information technology (IT) consulting services for various government agencies and private organizations.
EOE/M/F/D/V From: Karna LLC
Design, develop and maintain policy administration system applications with EJB middleware/business logic, JDBC DAO and DB2 backend;Design and maintain Schema/WSDL for services developed;Design and develop web applications using JSF and SOAP web services, and Enhance web applications to accommodate new functionalities.Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a computer programmer.
Are you looking to advance to the next level in your career and want to a part of something exciting? Check out CAT Scale’s Computer Programmer opening today and be a part of a team that is growing rapidly!
Responsibilities * Ability to absorb a current business model in order to provide a quicker, smoother project development and release
Use computing languages to create programs
Maintain and augment existing programs
Must be able to function in a dynamic team environment
Ability to cross-train and share knowledge amongst different languages
Be self starting, motivated, and creative
Education * Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Qualifications * Professional experience in application development
Light Mobile Platform Development and Implementation (iOS/Android)
Skills * Solid understanding of the build, release, and post-deployment process * A clean understanding of source code management tools and process
Position Type Full-Time The right candidate will be working in Walcott, Iowa, located on the grounds of the Iowa 80 Truckstop
Benefits * Excellent medical, dental, life insurance and paid vacation
- Competitive salary with profit sharing * 401(k) retirement with company match and up to $1500 in tuition assistance throughout the year! EEO
Computer Programmer IV
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Diagnosing, resolving and communicating advanced problems.• Implementing software solutions and technologies in support of RTC’s testing environment.• Maintaining current software solutions and application servers for high performance and stability.• Act as a hands-on technical resource for RTC while working with other members of the RTC IT Division to better serve RTC’s mission.• Perform other related duties as required.
• SharePoint Development• WPF Development• DevExpress Software Suite• Infragistics Software Suite• Agile and SCRUM development methodology• Working independently, modifies complex applications programs from detailed specification. Special Requirements/Certifications • Active SECRET clearance is preferred• Security +, CISSP or other technical certifications Physical Requirements N/A
KBRwyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans OFCCP's "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf AERO-MD-PA-17:108: Computer Programmer Category Engineering/Technical Group Engineering - AERO Location MD-Patuxent River (AERO) Schedule Full Time Job Description The selected applicant will be involved in the development of computer graphics systems using graphic display systems, general purpose graphics languages and optimization techniques involving preprocessors, graphics, algorithms, memory management methods and high speed communication links.
The selected applicant will be involved with the development of high speed computing systems and real time data acquisition systems and the development of integrated computer systems using knowledge of computer software concepts, data structure, files systems, operating systems and network protocols. The selected applicant will be involved with the developmentof integrated computer systems using knowledge of computer hardware concepts such as computer architecture, computer communications systems, peripheral control systems and bus architectures. Education/Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
A Bachelor’s Degree in accredited curricula, including human factors, psychology, physiology, engineering, computer science, physics, or mathematics and a minimum of five (5) years of experience are required. The years of experience must include three (3) years of experience in RDT&E and acquisitions of highly technical systems and two (2) years of demonstrated experience in at least two (2) of the above listed functional responsibilities. Experience with C++ is required.
Four (4) years of additional work experience is required in lieu of a degree. Candidate must be SECRET / TOP SECRET Security Clearance eligible. Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Computer Programmer 2 - Oracle Forms / Pl/Sql
Computer Programmer 2 - Oracle Forms / PL/SQL Software and Systems Development Millington, Tennessee
DescriptionPosition at aVenture The PL/SQL Developer is responsible for the architecture, implementation and development of the databases. This individual will work closely with application developers and project manager in creating a functional and scalable application from design and development through implementation.
The PL/SQL Developer is responsible for ensuring database integrity as well as usability. This position requires expert knowledge in the Oracle RDBMS design, tuning, and modeling methods in a Unix environment. The PL/SQL Developer must have the ability to code complex PL/SQL packages, functions, and procedures.
ActioNet is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. ActioNet’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. The ActioNet Career Center is accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of this portal or you need assistance completing the application process, please contact Jonathan Dobles, Technical Recruiter, at 703-204-0090 ext 195 or JDobles@ActioNet.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!