Chief Of Party Job Description Sample
Survey Party Chief
Location: Raleigh, NC 27607
Position Status: 6 month contract-to-hire
Shift: Monday – Friday (8am to 5pm)
We are currently seeking an experienced Party Chief to perform a variety of land surveying tasks in our Raleigh, NC location. Applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and a detail-oriented individual interested in joining our Land Surveying department. Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects in the field while performing boundary, ALTA, topographic, right-of way acquisition, transmission line, gas pipeline, transportation, and construction surveys utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technology.
- Supervise and collect all field data for surveys.
- Operate total station, level, RTK GPS Receiver and data collectors in performance of field surveys and be able to teach the same.
- Perform Construction Stakeout.
- Perform Gas Pipeline Surveying.
- Perform Powerline Surveying.
- Perform Topographic Surveys.
- Perform Boundary Surveys & ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys.
- Perform Deed Research.
- A minimum of 5 years of survey experience as a Survey Party Chief.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required.
- Work primarily in a field environment.
- Work both independently and in group environments.
- Physically able to work outdoors in all weather conditions and terrains.
- Ability to repetitively stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat and lift 50 lbs; includes body weight, equipment, tools and boxes, in addition to ability to stand for long periods of time on varied surfaces.
- Ability to follow policy & procedures to insure all work is done accurately and efficiently.
- QA/QC your field work.
We are a highly innovative, leading and rapidly-expanding Central Florida based Surveying & Engineering company, with over 50 year’s progressive industry experience spanning the US and Caribbean. We are currently seeking Survey Crew Party Chiefs to join our expanding team.
“We solve the problems that matter” and therefore attract the most empowered people to partner with to implement innovative solutions that meet the diverse needs of our clients. Our team is passionate, engaged, dedicated, highly-experienced and diversified with a core focus on bringing very customized and “high-touch” services to every aspect of what we do.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, instructing and supervising the daily performance of a survey crew under the supervision of licensed surveyors. The position requires the making of value judgments and assessments in accordance with sound land surveying principles. Incumbent performs the most technical and responsible types of duties with minimal supervision.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Performs boundary surveys, topographic surveys, hydrographic surveys and construction stakeout. Checks, verifies and establishes land lines, survey control points and elevation grades with minimal supervision.
- Conducts daily field safety tool box meetings.
- Communicates complex situations found in the field in a format readily understandable to drafting personnel.
- Responsible for precision and accuracy of survey notations provided either in field books or electronic format.
- Downloads field data from instrument to computer and analyzes data for completeness and accuracy.
- Performs complex mathematical calculations using algebra, geometry, and trigonometric formulas and equations. Analyzes raw data for mathematical closure and geometric accuracy.
- Operates total station, data collection equipment, digital and conventional levels and GPS survey equipment to measure distances, establish lines, take cross-sections/profiles, establish traverse points and determine vertical measurements. Troubleshoots survey equipment problems and takes corrective action in the field.
- Responsible for assigned crew members, supplies, equipment and vehicle maintenance.
- Responsible for daily work reports/logs and timesheets for assigned projects and yearly vehicle driving logs.
What You Bring:
- Graduate of an accredited high school or possess an acceptable equivalency diploma. (required)
- Minimum of four years of surveying experience which includes a minimum of two years as an Instrumentman operating total station, automatic level and GPS survey instruments (required)
- A valid driver's license and driving record acceptable to our company insurance provider is a condition of initial and continued employment. (required)
- Ability to work in a safe manner and obey safety regulations at all times, and supervise crew members to do the same.
- Knowledge of the concepts and practices to direct the work of others on survey projects and solve surveying related problems in the field.
- Extensive knowledge of the means, methods, practices and techniques used to operate total stations, automatic level and GPS survey instruments.
- Extensive knowledge of and the ability to calculate survey formulas and equations using basic math, algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow maps, aerial photographs, legal descriptions, civil engineering and construction plans.
- Ability to keep concise survey notations and draw detailed sketches in support of survey work being performed.
- Ability to teach basic fundamentals of the usage of survey instruments, equipment and procedures of surveying work to new employees.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work at all levels.
- Ability and agility to perform various labor tasks in a variety of terrain and weather conditions. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds over rough terrain. Must be able to perform moderately strenuous tasks (i.e. clear vegetation, dig holes, and pound stakes with hand tools.) Must be able to swim and tread water.
- Ability to oversee the work of others and act as lead worker.
- Ability to communicate technical information both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel as needed.
So...Why Join Us?
You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and directly contribute our business and have a very visible and tangible impact on our clients’ worlds. By joining our journey, you will contribute to the evolution of our expanding company while continuing to be “stretched” and inspired along the way!
We also offer a competitive hourly rate, comprehensive Health Insurance & Benefits, Retirement Planning Support, Paid Time Off and more.
Intrigued? Apply Today!
Weekend Birthday Party Staff
Have fun and help celebrate the best day of the year in the lives of hundreds of kids. Coach children ages 6 months and up in the sport of gymnastics. We are looking to hire someone who loves kids, is passionate, engaging, responsible, and willing to learn - we can teach you the sports and programs we offer here! The biggest key is your willingness to work hard, contribute to the team, and put the kids first! Flexible hours, good pay, rewarding time.
If you love kids, want to change their lives for the better, know how to have fun while doing it, and enjoy empowering others to do the same, then call us - we'll find a place for you at Birons!
- Must have contagiously positive and energetic personality that engages kids.
- Must demonstrate maturity in decision making and the initiative to solve problems.
- Must have extended experience working with children in a professional environment.
- Must demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, while still exhibiting creativity and silliness.
First Party Insurance Dispute Attorney
Morgan & Morgan, PA a Claimant’s litigation firm with over 25 years of experience, more than 250 lawyers, and a support staff of nearly 1,500 employees, is seeking an energetic Florida-licensed attorney to handle First Party cases out of our Ft Myers, FL Office.
Being part of the Morgan & Morgan first party team is more than a job; each day provides you with the opportunity to assist in protecting consumers against a powerful insurance industry that has laws stacked in its favor.
Five - ten years Litigation and Trial experience preferred. Pay commensurate with experience. Base pay with bonus opportunities.
Candidates must be results oriented, capable of handling a large case volume and be able to interact effectively with clients on a regular basis, willing to travel throughout Florida as needed. Must have extensive deposition and trial experience, excellent writing skills and the ability to work in harmony with other attorneys, management, and staff.
Third Party Implementation & Training (Greenville, SC)
Crossroads Treatment Centers is a rapidly‐growing providers of treatment for opiate addiction. At present, we operate 32 licensed Opiate Treatment Programs and 44 Office Based Opioid Treatment centers (OBOTs) in multiple states. We are seeking a Third Party Specialist to join our team at the Corporate office!
Position is responsible for contract implantation and the training of center staff for multiple locations for a rapidly growing 3rd party Census. Ideal Candidate is a high energy, positive, team player who is ready to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
Essential Duties and
include the following and other duties that are assigned.
- Work Closely with Director of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and team around the implantation of contracts
- Travel to multiple locations related to implantation of contracts
- Assumes responsibility for staff onsite training in regarded to 3rd party payers
- Ensure that Program Directors are fully aware of the importance’s of 3rd party billing
- Point of contact for centers for the first 30 days of a new contract
- Helps to manage the submission of patient eligibility to the in-house billing team.
- High proficiency for technology, problem solving and attention to detail
- Ensure the hand off to the billing team is as smooth as possible
- Maintain updates and changes in EMR data related to 3rd party billing
- Advises Director of RCM surrounding any issues that arise
- Run and Analyze reports to insure system is running correctly before and after the launch of 3rd party payers
- Identify and correct issues as they arise
- Helps with the creation and implantation of 3rd party payer manual
- Helps guide PD in any financial conversation surrounding 3rd party billing, such as Co-payments, Co- insurance, deductibles and payments related to loss of coverage.
- High proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. Monthly travel of 70%-80% is required. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Crossroads offers a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that includes PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Employer paid and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance and 401k with company match.
Membership & Private Party Sales Manager
Blackstone Shooting Sports is a luxury firearms retailer, indoor shooting range, event space, and training center located in Charlotte, NC. Blackstone is different than its competitors because it focuses on offering an unparalleled selection, great prices, an exquisite facility, and an unexpectedly delightful experience. Our goal every day is for guests to leave saying: "Blackstone is the nicest range I have ever been to - they have an incredible selection, fair pricing, and I really like the people who work there!"
We are looking for a growth-minded, dependable sales manager who will find meaning and purpose through leading our membership and private party sales strategy. The Membership & Private Party Sales Manager will be expected to autonomously develop & delivery Blackstone's sales & marketing strategy to grow these two key areas of our business.
Job Accountability: The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop & drive a cohesive sales & marketing strategy to increase membership sales and private party bookings. The specific accountabilities of the position include:
- Leading, managing, and holding accountable your direct reports
- Growing membership sales
- Maintaining the membership database
- Planning & executing member socials & special event
- Growing private party sales
- Coordinating & executing private parties
The key performance metrics for this role include:
- Addressing all membership and private party inquiries within 24 hours
- Calling all members in suspended payment status by the close of every shift
- Generating at least 3 private party proposals per week
- Having at least 10 membership sales consultations per shift
The key financial results for which the role will be accountable include:
- Membership Revenue
- Private Parties Revenue
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Membership Cost of Goods Sold
- Membership Retention Events Expenses
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with CRM systems
- Proven track record of sales management success (preferably in a membership-based business)
- Proven record of individual sales goal attainment (preferably in a membership-based business)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Ability to work retail hours (nights and weekends)
- Salary + participation in profits-based incentive plan
- Commission on each membership sale & each private party booking
- Matching 401(k)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Employee purchase discounts
- Free range membership
- Career development & growth
Chief Mechanical Engineer (1080)
- 8-15 years HVAC design experience in an MEP Engineering or Architecture & Engineering (A&E) firm
- Significant project experience in educational, commercial, government and/or mixed use buildings.
- Ability and Experience using Trane Trace to find load calculations
- Experience in working on projects utilizing Revit
- Ability to direct staff, manage projects, create bid proposals and negotiate fees
- Excellent people skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Current P.E. License
Chief Operating Officer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate/mentor/supervise direct reports: Engr VP, Mfg. VPs, Controller & HR
- Coordinate organizational improvement and overall staffing and recommend changes to the board
- Establish and maintain appropriate operational metrics
- Facilitate monthly management team meetings with follow-up action items
- Facilitate the development and continued improvement of common processes within the company
- Provide regular communication updates to the entire company
- Consolidate management team recommendations to the board to allow for timely and efficient decisions by the board
- Provide oversight of the health care strategic planning and annual renewal of health care benefits [recommendations to the board for annual approval of changes]
- Manage lease agreement
- Oversee various business insurances
- Manage customer relationships including contract development, negotiations, and social interactions
- Manage vendor relations including pricing contracts, negotiations, and social interactions
- Oversee the IT tech, support issues, annual budget
- Oversight of the procurement process
- Mentoring and development of buyers
- 5+ years’ experience in an operational leadership role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be local to St. Paul or someone from the area.
- MBA or B.S. in business management
- B.S. in engineering related field or exposure to engineering systems
Chief Systems Engineer - Architect
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate Chief Systems Engineer - Architect position available in Laurel, MD.
Job Description and
Provide engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation of system requirements, architectures, models, designs, and release/deployment plans. Assess the operational and functional baselines of an organization and its supporting systems. Lead the definition of the direction and strategy for systems to ensure the operational needs are being addressed against aggressive schedules. Oversee end to end SDLC of systems through to system deployment and operations. Provide organizational and strategic planning for systems as they traverse the SDLC. Provide expertise in, but not limited to, System Architecture, System Modeling, Software Development, Systems Integration, Requirements Engineering, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
- Responsible for the evaluation of several current systems for various components to include requirements, architecture, design, modeling, planning, release/deployment artifacts among several others.
- Lead the development of action plans to remedy findings from assessments and drive remediation of findings with system development teams and when required acts as an individual contributor to remedy findings.
- Identify application modernization (explicit & implicit), and establish technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals to address those needs.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications to the target environment
- Analyze existing technology, define business aligned IT solutions & participate in risk analysis
- Collaborate with technical team on development of modernization solution design, architecture.
- Interact with various teams from Dev/Ops, Infrastructure, Security supporting overall architecture framework.
- Designs and documents system architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Provide enhancements or improvements to systems by studying current workflows and designs and determining inefficiencies.
- Develop process/control changes by identifying gaps/issues/areas for improvement; writing improved processes.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Provides project management expertise throughout each phase of the project, from planning to closeout.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols, architecture, requirements, and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Experience developing and integrating complex systems through the full system development life cycle
- Knowledge of SOA, API management, and both async & sync communication methods
- Have relevant experience in assessing the application landscape, architecting solutions, and leading modernization & migration of applications to target environments like Mainframe modernization, cloud etc.
- Applications cloud migration experience
- Experience in responding & managing the large RFP's from standalone application landscape modernization perspective, and from integrated fashion with ASM / AD RFP.
- Experience in a fast paced, external facing Customer Support department required
- Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise commercial off the shelf software packages and custom development
- Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certification from reputed cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, IBM etc.
- 10 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- 5 specifically performing in a Systems Engineer role on a large scale mission critical program.
- Public Trust, or must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Chief Evangelist Of Tokenization Protocol
· Responsible for developing and implementing business strategy, tactics and content in support of company goals and positions across all business units enterprise-wide.
· Responsible for representing the Protocol and influencing policy makers at the local and national level.
· Accountable for strengthening the Protocol’s impact using extensive government experience so to help applying crypto trading license from authorities.
· Providing team direction on communicating key messages and strategic initiatives.
· Planning and developing strategic messaging.
· Representing the Protocol in a variety of forums
· Proven experience in C-level management within FINTECH / Financial services industry
· Extensive knowledge of crypto and blockchain
· Exceptional networking, public speaking, writing and communications skills.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!