Chief Projectionist Job Description Sample
Chief Of Staff To The Deputy Chief Academic Officer, Dsiss (13358)
This title is in a Civil Service competitive class that is subject to examination. Position is only open to applicants who are permanent as Administrative Education Analyst, or permanent in an equivalent title that is eligible for 6.1.9 to Administrative Education Analyst, or candidates who took the most recent Administrative Education Analyst Civil Service Examination.
Under the direction of the Deputy Chief Academic Officer (CAO), Specialized Instruction and Student Support (DSISS), with wide latitude for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative, the Chief of Staff (COS) will oversee day-to-day activities both for the Deputy Chief Academic Officer and within the Division, work in varying degrees of autonomy and collaboration on special projects, and prepare the Deputy Chief Academic Officer for external matters and decision-making processes, including written communications, public inquiries, internal and external talking points, and press statements. The Chief of Staff will work closely with all levels of DSISS staff in supporting short- and long-term projects, interdivisional alignment and coordination, management of divisional priorities, internal and external communications, public appearances, and speaking engagements. Performs related work.
Reports to: Deputy Chief Academic Officer, DSISS
Direct Reports: Associate Director of Communications and Public Information
Key Relationships: Provides counsel and assistance to the Deputy Chief Academic Officer; liaises with the Special Education Office's Chief Executive Director and District 75 Superintendent; serves as a member of the Deputy CAO's cabinet; and works closely with other divisional Chiefs of Staff, particularly those within the Chief Academic Officer's portfolio, to ensure collaboration and coordination.
Responsible for the daily operations of the Deputy Chief Academic Officer's office, including meetings, preparation of materials, and other related administrative matters.
Leads critical strategic initiatives assigned by the Deputy Chief Academic Officer, and manages special functions and activities.
Manages the Associate Director of Communications and Public Information to provide high-level communications and external affairs support, often partnering with the Executive Director of Communications and team in preparing written statements, communications; responds to public inquiries in collaboration with the Press Office team, and develops internal and external speaking points.
Vets all major communications, policies, proposals, and memos for the Deputy Chief Academic Officer.
Develops presentations, talking points, and recommendation memos for the Deputy Chief Academic Officer to present to the Chief Academic Officer and Chancellor.
Works with the Office of the General Counsel to ensure the vetting and approval of external communications on behalf of the Deputy Chief Academic Officer.
Works with the Executive Director of Operations and team to ensure support of prioritized projects and workstreams related to the Deputy Chief Academic Officer's division, including work pertaining to strategic planning and project management.
Facilitates alignment between District 75 and Special Education, including across functions such as policy, communications, professional learning, program planning, data, and strategy.
Organizes and leads divisional leadership meetings and events.
Represents the Deputy Chief Academic Officer in internal and external relations, including serving as a liaison with high-level officials of government agencies, community organizations, and private foundations; develops presentations for key decision-makers and stakeholders, in collaboration with content-owners across the division.
Manages and coordinates the timely flow of information and communication to key constituencies, cultivating an effective and productive customer-service oriented environment; manages the process for developing implementation and communication plans.
Develops and builds staff capacity to use effective strategies for gathering educators' feedback on accountability tools and achievement resources.
Develops and implements systems and structures for divisional management, communication, and coordination.
Monitors implementation of high-priority projects on behalf of the Deputy Chief Academic Officer; provides key updates to the Deputy CAO and pushes in with staff as needed.
A master's degree from an accredited college in economics, finance, accounting, business or public administration, human resources management, management science, operations research, organizational behavior, industrial psychology, statistics, personnel administration, labor relations, psychology, sociology, human resources development, political science, urban studies, or a closely related field, or a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school and two years of satisfactory full-time professional experience, for educational program(s) and/or institution(s) in one or a combination of the following: working with the budget of a large public or private concern in budget administration, accounting economic or financial administration, fiscal or economic research; management or methods analysis, operations research, organizational research or program evaluation; educational, personnel or public administration, recruitment, position classification, personnel relations, labor relations, employee benefits, staff development, employment program planning/administration, labor market research, economic planning, fiscal management, or a related area, 18 months of this experience must have been in an executive, managerial, administrative, consultative or supervisory capacity. Supervision must have included supervising staff performing professional work in the areas described above; or
A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of satisfactory full-time professional experience as described in "1" above, including the 18 months of executive, managerial, administrative, consultative or supervisory experience described in "1" above; or
Education and/or experience equivalent to "1", or "2" above. Graduate education in areas other than those mentioned above, may be substituted for the professional experience, but not for the 18 months of managerial experience described in "1" above, at the rate of 15 graduate semester credits from an accredited college or university for 6 months up to a maximum of 1 year of professional experience. However, all candidates must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and 18 months executive, managerial, administrative, consultative or supervisory experience, as described in "1" above.
Comfortable in both independent and team environments.
Developed public speaking and written communication skills.
Clear communicator who can make presentations to a variety of constituencies internal and external to the DOE.
Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with education and non-education personnel, internal and external to the DOE.
Ability to think strategically and translate insights into action; project management experience.
Strong critical thinking and strategic planning skills.
Ability to mobilize disparate groups of people toward goals.
Attentive to detail; extremely well organized.
Able to work under pressure and meet frequent and changing deadlines.
Skilled with group problem-solving and working with complex concepts in a dynamic setting.
Ability to organize facts and present information and figures in a clear, concise, and logical manner, both orally and in writing.
Creative problem-solver with the ability to perform independent, thoughtful analysis around important educational issues.
Internal candidates preferred.
(Internal candidates who are selected for this position and who currently hold comparable or less senior positions within the DOE will not make less than their current salary.)
Please include a resume and cover letter.
Applicants will be accepted through October 3rd, 2018 until 3:00 p.m.
NOTE: The filling of all positions is subject to budget availability and/or grant funding.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at http://schools.nyc.gov/OEO
CFO Chief Financial Officer
General Responsibilities for the??CFO Chief Financial Officer Hospital Administers the general accounting, patient business services, including third party reimbursement, financial, and statistical reporting functions of the hospital in accordance with established policies and accounting procedures. Provides formal or informal direction in data processing, distributed systems, material management and medical records functions.
Trains subordinates on the above areas and monitors performance to ensure fiscal responsibilities are fulfilled. Assists the CEO in the development of long and short-range hospital operations plans that may include service demand analyses, resources availability analyses and cost benefit analyses of proposed capital and staff expansions. The CFO Chief Financial Officer develops long and short-range operational and capital budgets, which are supported by the hospitals long and short range plans and objectives.
Prepares cash flow analyses and budget variance analyses. Recommends budget modifications as required. Assists managers in the development of departmental budgets.
Monitors, interprets and analyzes hospital financial performance in realizing established plans and objectives of the hospital. Identifies and reportsundesirable trends and potential business opportunities and makes recommendations for action. Directs the preparation of internal financial reportsincluding work papers for annual financial audit.
Assures the timely and accurate preparation of financial reportsand assures that the reportsreliably reflect the financial position of the hospital. Assumes lead role in analyzing and exploring means of reducing hospital operating costs and increasing revenues based on knowledge of market trends, financial reportsand operating procedures. Responsible for direction and submission on timely basis all financial data associated reportsrequired by government and other regulated agencies including payroll tax reports public disclosure reportsand third party payor cost reports JOB REQUIREMENTS for the CFO Chief Financial Officer Hospital BachelOR's Degree in Accounting or Finance and the knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals, and verbal, interpersonal and quantitative skills normally acquired through completion of this degree is required.
CPA or Masters Degree strongly preferred. A minimum of yearsof experienc
Working at the CFO level in an acute-care hospital is required.
Minimum of three yearsof progressive management experience in an investor-owned healthcare organization required.
Must be strong, hands-on and approachable leader who understands the value of being team-player and have an outgoing and friendly personality. The CFO Chief Financial Officer must understand how to motivate and inspire staff to achieve optimal results, while keeping employee satisfaction high. PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS for the CFO Chief Financial Officer Hospital The physical demands descr bed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requires prolonged sitting and some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment and involves frequent contact with staff and the public. All of our facilities are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans? status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This job description in no way states or implies that the key accountabilities above are the only ones being performed by the individua(s) with this job description. The individua(s) may be called upon and required to follow or perform other duties and tasks requested by his or her supervisor, consistent with the purpose of the position, department and/or company objectives. Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
An industry leader, iPic Entertainment's mission is to make a difference in people's lives by delivering innovative hospitality and memorable experiences. You can learn more at www.workatipic.com
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required.
Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
Gain mastery of the restaurant's menu and be enthusiastic about our offering.
Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service. "One Team, One Dream."
Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
Program and format weekly film content and build digital cinema packages.
Maintain digital projection and sound equipment.
Input feature schedules in digital cinema servers.
Maintain clean and a safe projection area.
Support Sales and Special Events staff in coordinating Cinema parties and events.
Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for delivering company-wide programs.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chief Nursing Offier
- 150+ FTE???s
- Excellent Leadership Team
- Multiple Areas of Responsibility
- BSN, Master???s preferred
- CNO experience required
- Union experience preferred
Looking for someone who can create a positive culture and engaged atmosphere for staff to learn and grow. Small community hospital in rural but beautiful, mountainous area of NM. Great for skiing, hiking, camping??????.anything outdoors!!
Chief Of Staff - MD, Medical Doctor
Immediate opportunity for Chief of Staff
- MD, Medical Doctor for a critical access hospital in Oklahoma.
The Chief of Staff will serve as the Chair of the Medical Executive Committee, overseeing the Medical Director, medical delivery in the hospital including Emergency Department, Swing Bed Program, Inpatient, Lab, Radiology, Pharmacy.
Chief of Staff
- MD, Medical Doctor will also maintain a practice in adjoining clinic and perform as a hospitalist to round on unassigned patients.
?? Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
?? Maintains a working knowledge of applicable national, state, and local laws and regulations and other regulatory requirements affecting the medical and allied health staff
?? Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with owners and other health delivery systems to achieve affordable outcomes
?? Provide clinical guidance, support and education
?? Promote collaboration between both internal and external healthcare team members
?? Develop and implement strategic plans related to the quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards
?? Assure the ongoing development and implementation of policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of medical staff services
Requirements for the Chief of Staff
- MD, Medical Doctor
?? A current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Oklahoma.
?? Certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties in his/her respective specialty.
?? A minimum of 5 years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care.
?? Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement, and risk management.
?? Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results.
?? Demonstrated, management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
?? Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
?? Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
?? Self-assured and results oriented
?? Experience and demonstrated successful leadership of case management, disease management, and/or population health programs.
?? Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Chief Financial Officer
Play key role in the support of Financial Performance across the ISR Segment.
Support M&A activities including vetting candidates and integrating new businesses into ISR
Operational support to include compliance to L3 policies and procedures, SOX compliance, and troubleshooting problem/suspect areas. Ensure collaboration and standardization across ISR.
Direct support to ISR Business Development including Market analysis, Strategic Planning support and bid review support.
Support monthly Operations reviews and integrate into ISR FP&A.
Support ISR L365 initiatives including focus on streamlined, timely and accurate reporting.
Support to ISS Advanced Programs and Engineering including business case analysis and return on investment support.
Special projects as needed to support Sector and Divisional management.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA, CPA/CMA certifications highly preferred.
10-15 years of increasing responsibility in Finance and Accounting disciplines in a DoD/Aerospace environment. 5 years of managerial experience preferred. Candidate will have strong analytical skills in data analysis, pricing, planning, and program controls.
Strong business acumen and strong communication skills and leadership skills. Proven effective change agent in a cross-functional and matrixed organization. Strong leadership skills and willingness to embrace and influence change.
Thorough knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), GAAP general accounting procedures and SOX controls.
Demonstrated results creating processes and identifying process improvements in a fast-paced and changing business environment.
Eqaul Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity
Chief Marketing Officer
- Translate business priorities into marketing strategies and opportunities, partnering with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams to achieve financial and strategic goals.
- Oversee and coordinate all marketing, communications and public relations efforts for the business, working as part of the leadership team.
- Provide thoughtful, provocative and strategic counsel and ideas to senior leadership, helping the business to be a step ahead of where the organization needs to be from a digital marketing and PR/communications lens.
- Act as a resource to senior leadership and functional teams by developing tools, templates, resources and communications that can be used with prospects to grow the business.
- Build and manage a best-in-class marketing team in a fast-paced environment, fostering a nimble and continuous sense of urgency. Establish motivating objectives for team members that align with company objectives.
- Drive a smart strategy and optimize marketing spend through measurable performance and success metrics.
- Drive efforts to create market-leading content that builds and maintains brand awareness at corporate, business unit, geographic market and property levels.
- Build and maintain a successful brand image across expanding national and international markets, carrying the brand flag as executive sponsor.
- Develop strategies and materials for all communications and positioning of the organization to its constituents including, but not limited to, investors, community groups, media, employees, brokers, tenants, partners, and the public at large.
- Drive digital marketing strategy and automation within the organization, leveraging Salesforce and other internal and external technology, applications and systems to foster business growth in a measurable way.
- Create a strategic vision for HIP’s website and oversee the creation of content and maintenance, ensuring it functions as a Sales Engineer with full mobile functionality for our customers.
- Create and implement a strategic plan to reinforce brand pillars within our internal team, as well as externally in the marketplace to strengthen and diversify our branding.
- Collaborate with and manage external marketing and communications agencies, while managing spend.
- Develop relationships with appropriate industry media contacts to ensure positive coverage for HIP’s development activity.
- Provide marketing counsel to HIP’s internal customer, Hillwood Construction Services, for business pursuits and brand identity.
- Oversee and coordinate large events, including customer relationship events, broker events, industry events and various public activities, ensuring marketing spend is capitalized.
- Plan and oversee social media outreach: LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant brand strategy, marketing and PR experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a strong undergraduate program.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with proven public relations and communications experience connecting with a wide range of audiences.
- Adept in the board room leading and influencing senior leadership teams.
- Must be a highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Mature professional with excellent judgment and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the real estate market and its audiences.
- Strong results-driven project management skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet overlapping deadlines.
- Experience managing or working with marketing and public relations agencies.
- Excellent understanding of creative process and design execution.
- Experience leading and motivating a team and managing up and down the chain.
Chief Marketing Officer
· Lead brand strategy and brand building. At this stage in the company, you’ll set the strategy for brand development, iterate on the existing brand and assets, create a vision and plan for where we want the brand to go, achieve buy-in, and execute. You will strategize and manage, as well as do a large amount of hands-on work, to build out the brand vision.
· Build out the brand and story for our key audiences and partners, including: traders, global businesses, crypto exchanges, crypto startups, and future employees. For each of these audiences, you will lead bringing the story to life through creative, brand assets, video, the website, and other content.
· Build systems and processes for the marketing department.
- Systems to grow our internal capacity to produce content and reach our audiences.
- Cultivate “best practices,” checklists, and habits for the marketing team.
· Manage agencies. Agencies provide leveraged expertise and fresh thinking, but need to be closely managed in order for the relationships to be effective and cost-conscious. You should be comfortable negotiating with them, holding them to a high quality standard, and playing bad cop when necessary
· 7-10 years of experience working on brand building and leading marketing teams for fast-paced tech companies
· Extensive knowledge of crypto and blockchain
· Superior oral and written communication skills in English, plus other languages relevant within the region.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
· Mother language: English or Spanish
Chief Information Security Officer
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is responsible for the overall security strategy at HeartFlow. This position will provide oversight, development, implementation and verification of security standards and best practices for the organization. The position is located at the Company's Headquarters in Redwood City, CA and reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
The role covers all security technologies and services, physical and logical access control and user profile and lifecycle management. The CISO also has responsibility for controlling access to sensitive and protected data and proprietary information, the development, training and maintenance of security policies, standards and organizational awareness. The CISO will work closely with a security committee to ensure that technological and access controls and policies meet the organization's regulatory and data security requirements.
The CISO is responsible for managing data and information risks related to technology solutions, crisis management, data security compliance, working collaboratively with the regulatory and compliance organizations and third-party advisors and consultants. The role also directs the adoption and implementation of policies and procedures, manages cyber threat analysis activities, assesses incident risks and communicates with departmental leaders and senior management. The CISO will provide guidance on the information security technical architecture and security standards, controls, procedures and guidelines for the computer platforms, applications and networks including utilization of cloud technologies.
The CISO is responsible for scheduling, driving and managing all security certifications and their respective audits, both internal and external as required by customers and regulating federal and governmental agencies and the adherence to local and foreign security and privacy standards. The scope of this responsibility should consider that the role supports an organization with customers and offices in global locations.
This role requires the CISO to be a thought leader, a partner to all contributing groups and individuals and stakeholder in all aspects of corporate cyber-security and must be experienced at implementing security cultural change and evangelizing its benefits to all HeartFlow employees and business associates.
Provide strategic leadership and define HeartFlow's information security program.
Provide guidance and counsel to the Technology organization and key members of HeartFlow's leadership team.
Provide strategic and tactical security and risk guidance for all IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
Provide coordination for information security and risk management projects with technology and operations groups as well as business teams.
Work closely with senior executives and leaders in defining objectives and budget for information security, while building relationships and goodwill.
Work closely with IT leaders and technical experts on a wide variety of security issues that require an in-depth understanding and mitigation.
Work with Functional Areas to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards for information security.
Work to develop an IT security architecture roadmap that will identify security controls and identify and assess current and new technologies that will enforce the organization's security priorities.
Direct strategy, operations and the budget for the protection of the enterprise information and data assets.
Develop, manage and improve a comprehensive information security risk-based program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information assets.
Identify, assess, and prioritize IT risks to data and systems, including external threats, cyber-crimes, internal threats and third-party risks. Advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action to mitigate or eliminate risk.
Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
Communicate best practices and risks to all parts of the business.
Develop, review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning and training.
Develop, maintain, and promote information security policies, standards and guidelines.
Author and review security white papers and attend customer IT security audits and evaluations of HeartFlow's security practices.
Develop KPIs and metrics to measure progress and identify trouble areas
Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis, post mortems and recommendations for avoiding future incidents.
Establish and implement a process for incident management to effectively identify, respond, contain and communicate a suspected or confirmed incident.
Direct the preparation activities to support ISO 27001, HSRA, HITRUST, SOC-2 and customer requested audits.
Ensure compliance with changing laws and applicable regulations.
Ensure that controls comply with contractual obligations, corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements.
Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested.
Lead and participate in quarterly security reviews.
Schedule periodic security audits and security performance reviews.
Manage relationships with security vendors and MSSPs.
Maintain a current understanding of the IT threat landscape for the industry.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
Knowledge and demonstrated experience of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as HITRUST, SOC-2, HITECH, HIPAA Privacy & Security and other CMS regulations and guidelines.
Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as NIST.
Experience in dealing with internal / external auditors and senior leadership.
Strong process discipline in a continuous improvement environment. Experience managing cost center and departmental financial functions like budgets, etc.
Strong understanding of agile and lean product development practices.
Demonstrated capabilities in leadership, innovation, problem solving, influencing, organizing and relationship building.
Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with all levels of staff.
Experience with a cloud service spanning multiple countries
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
BA Degree. Preferred in the field of Computer Science, Information Security, Management of Information Systems.
Minimum of 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and information technology fields. At least 8 years of experience in a senior leadership role. Employment history must demonstrate increasing levels of responsibility.
Executive level presence & presentation skills.
HeartFlow Leadership Competencies:
Capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. Self-aware of the impact of own behaviors on colleagues and customers.
Ability to execute with a holistic perspective in mind, leading tasks and mobilizing people (direct and non-direct reports) towards achieving a common corporate goal.
Capability to hold oneself accountable to learning, growing and improving. Self-confident to lead by example and listen to a diversity of views, creating an engaged and energized climate that enables oneself and others to perform at their best every day.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
Chief Executive Officer, Psycharmor Institute
Chief Executive Officer
San Diego, CA
PsychArmor Institute, a national nonprofit with a mission to provide free education and support to Americans who work with, live with, or care for military Veterans, is hiring a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Building on the positive momentum PsychArmor has achieved since its founding in 2014, the CEO will be responsible for the organization’s strategic vision and operational execution. The CEO will serve as the key external face of PsychArmor, promoting the organization and its mission through frequent high profile speaking engagements, conferences, and forums nation-wide. Additionally, the CEO will leverage his/her interpersonal skills and dynamic nature to develop new relationships with potential partners, sponsors, and funders. As the catalyst for much of the organization’s funding, the CEO will nurture relationships with existing sponsors as well as identify and engage potential new funders. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will ensure the organization is fiscally sound and that its external communications, fund development, and programs are aligned with the organization’s mission.
Key Duties and
Leadership & Vision
- Establish a strategic vision for the continued growth and expansion of PsychArmor Institute. Work collaboratively with Board and staff to ensure programs that support the organization's goals.
- Provide clear and consistent communication of PsychArmor’s mission and value to engage and inspire current and potential funders, sponsors, and partners.
- Mentor, develop, and retain PsychArmor's high-performance senior management team.
- Spearhead fundraising efforts as assisted by the External Relations Department to ensure annual fiscal goals are met.
- Provide strategic direction to the Marketing and Communications team to deepen and refine all aspects of communications from web presence to external messaging with the goal of creating a stronger organizational brand.
- Actively seek and participate in conferences, forums, and panels to further promote the organization’s mission and goals. Leverage these occasions to develop relationships with potential funders and partners.
- Work in close collaboration with the COO to ensure day-to-day operations are professionally and efficiently organized and administered
- Oversee the financial status of the organization including developing long and short range financial plans, monitoring the budget, and ensuring sound financial controls are in place
- Set financial priorities accurately to ensure the organization is operating in a manner that supports the needs of the organization’s programs in fulfillment of its mission.
- Develop and oversee plans to expand PsychArmor’s national reach and impact by leading a strategic planning process for program expansion.
- Build partnerships in new areas that are aligned with PsychArmor’s mission. Establish and maintain relationships with leaders in veteran service organizations, corporations, civic organizations, non-profit groups and foundations, healthcare companies, and other entities that offer opportunities for synergistic support.
- Create and maintain a national presence that communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of PsychArmor as a model VSO.
- Develop and maintain a strong and cohesive relationship with the Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with the Board of Directors to update or refine as needed the organization's direction, policies, and goals.
- Work with the Board of Directors to identify and help recruit new board members whose talents, interests and commitment will help further the organization's mission.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the Board of Directors to ensure open communication about the measurement and reporting of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to serving veterans
- Successful experience in a senior leadership role of a high-growth nonprofit organization, including leading and mentoring a team
- Familiarity with military/Veteran culture and preferred experience with Veteran Service Organizations
- Proven record of effectively leading and implementing a strategic plan with clear and measurable outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a talent for engaging and inspiring others
- Demonstrated ability to build strong funding relationships and other partnerships to support an organization’s revenue objectives
- Experience collaborating effectively with diverse audiences
PAI has partnered with nearly 400 organizations and holds several memoranda of agreement with the Department of Defense, Department of Veteran Affair Department of Labor that provide a multitude of expertise and resources that can be leveraged to assist with creating training courses the most germane to transitioning service members and Veterans. PAI has established significant capability in the development and delivery of high quality, interactive and engaging online courses using state-of-the-art technology.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!