Childrens Librarian Job Description Sample
CCS (California Childrens Services) Case Manager Nurse
- Minimum of two years working in a managed care environment Minimum of two years working in utilization or case management
- Knowledge of California Children Services (CCS), Medi-Cal, DHS, and DMHC CCS experience in acute and ambulatory care
- Licensed as an active California registered nurse or vocational nurse
- California driver's license with the ability to provide own transportation within Los Angeles County
- Ability to enter data into the computer and extract information from the database Interact with physicians, patients, and service providers using excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist the patient in the management of complex medical and social problems
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Must be able to communicate with all levels of the Care1st staff Medical terminology highly desirable
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support for the licensed UM personnel.
- Acts as a resource to providers or members for benefit/provider/health plan information.
- Screens CCS inpatient referrals.
- Refers possible CCS cases to CCS unit (concurrent and retro): Obtains all necessary documentation
- Completes referral forms Closes inpatient cases timely
- Maintains Inpatient CCS Report.
- Communicates with inpatient nurses and coordinators, as well as with department management.
- Documents inpatient CCS referral activities.
- Adjudicates CCS portion in MHC, Legato & RCSDL/CCMS. Creates deferral and denial letters as needed.
- Appeals denied inpatient cases to CCS as necessary. Closes appealed inpatient CCS cases.
- Closes inpatient CCS cases (concurrent and retro) with: UM Claims Retro, PDR, Pharmacy Department, Member Services
- Responsible for assisting with high level CCS inquiries Attends meetings and in-services as assigned by management.
- Other duties as requested by Medical Services Manager, including supporting other members of the department as necessary.
Care1st is dedicated to being a provider-oriented managed care organization that strives to provide the quality of services given to its members. We have a "patients first" philosophy of care.
Care1st's quality standards have helped grow its enrollment. Through coordination of care, broadened access and services, Care1st has been instrumental in bringing more choices to Californians.
Care1st is committed to providing health care that is medically excellent, ethically driven and delivered in a patient-centered environment that recognizes the positive relationship between health education, a culture of wellness, an emphasis on prevention and a cost-effective delivery of care.
Care1st Health Plan strives to be a leader in applying advanced technology to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction for our members, providers and employees.
Care1st Health Plan is committed to basic moral and ethical values driven by integrity, honesty and respect for all.
Registered Nurse - Childrens
We offer a Flexible 8hr work day with generous time between on-call responsibilities
Pay rate $29.32-$32.32
Come join our dynamic team of Nurses who care for children with Autism. We are located on a beautiful scenic campus in the Hudson Valley. The Nurse is an integral part of the Anderson Center for Autism clinical team providing nursing care and treatment to the students. Additionally, the Nurse is a resource to both staff and students regarding medical/health issues.
- Responses to calls reporting changes in students’ conditions are investigated and followed up in a timely manner.
- Documentation of findings is clear and spells out action taken and outcome. Includes dissemination of information to all appropriate team members.
- Physician is notified of all changes in student condition when necessary in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Information obtained at committees/meetings is shared with appropriate staff.
- Any medication related issues, i. e., side effects, adverse effects, allergic reaction, and/or lack of expected response to medication are identified accurately, treated appropriately, shared with appropriate staff, and documented clearly.
- Nurse is available to answer any questions that may arise. Families and staff are notified of medical issues; medication changes; and other related issues as they occur.
- Communication is done in a professional manner promoting a clear understanding of information.
- Must have a current NYS license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (generous compensation for certification in Developmental Disabilities Nursing).
- Experience with the Autistic/Developmentally Disabled population preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Must complete two week orientation and maintain training or qualifications as they relate to Anderson Center for Autism
This position description in no way states or implies that the responsibilities listed are the only duties to be performed by the person filling this position. The person in the position may be required to perform other duties as necessitated by the situation or requested by his/her supervisor.
Anderson Center for Autism offers our Employees a generous benefits package: https://www.andersoncenterforautism.org/human-resources/benefits-package/
Anderson Center for Autism is committed to provide a diverse workforce by ensuring that discrimination barriers to equal employment opportunity and upward mobility do not exist here. Equal opportunity means employment, development, and promotion of individuals without consideration of race, color, disability, religion, age, gender, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or citizenship status, unless there is a bona fide occupational requirement which excludes a person in one of these protected groups. EOE
ACA's core philosophy is that all people deserve to live a life of quality. ACA has evolved into an organization that has the expertise, resources and technology to enable the agency to contribute much toward the optimization of the quality of life of those it serves.
Optimizing the Quality of Life for Individuals with Autism
Anderson Center for Autism as a world-class provider and leader
Based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), our treatment approach focuses on techniques and interventions that use reinforcement to teach our individuals the skills they need to strive for independence and reach their full potential. Our professional team administers ABA programs that comprehensively address each individuals educational, emotional and social needs in a proactive, positive manner.
We understand that autism dramatically affects the lives of all who face it. For families, the autism community and public organizations, Anderson Center is uniquely qualified to serve as a valuable, compassionate resource by providing education, support and outreach services, and information aimed at delivering assistance and increasing overall autism awareness
Valet Attendant At Childrens Mercy
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Valet.
The Valet is responsible to park and retrieve vehicles. The Valet will drive customer vehicles. They will comply with all traffic laws, facility policies and any pedestrian regulations. The Valet will always approach and greet all customers in a friendly and professional way. They will be quick and provide good customer service.JB.0.26.LN
Valet Attendant,Parking Attendant/Valet,Parking Attendants
Event Planner - Childrens Parties
Busy long island entertainment company now hiring event planner for children's parties. Job description is receiving incoming phone calls, determining customers needs, building & maintaining relationships with customers & third party vendors, scheduling events & doing follow ups, implementing new party ideas, building brand image through networking & partnerships. Experience is helpful but immediate training is available for the right candidates. You must enjoy working with others and multi tasking. Must be flexible
- Receive incoming phone call & doing follow ups
- Ability to multi task and work with others
- Previous experience with in party & event planning related to entertainment, working with kids or related fields
- Passionate about working creating relationships with customers
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Positive and patient demeanor
We handle all entertainment for all occasions, birthdays & corporate events. Our large staff enables us to accommodate last minute parties.
Part Time Sales Associate At Childrens Store
Buttons and Bows is currently hiring fun and friendly part-time retail associates for our store located in Acton! Ideal candidate should be energetic, outgoing, able to multitask, dependable, have strong computer skills including social media and detail-oriented. Previous retail experience and knowledge of children’s products a plus, but not necessary.
The positions consists of, but not limited to: customer sales, entering inventory into consignment software, cleaning, maintaining store displays, lifting 30 lbs +, greeting, interacting & assisting customers and answering phone calls.
•A strong work ethic
•Must be comfortable with computers & people
•Competitive pay and a set schedule
•Fun working environment
Shifts would include some afternoons 2:00 pm to close and every other weekend (Sat & Sun).
If this sounds like this position is for you, please reply or send an email to. Please include some information about yourself and why you feel you would be a great fit at Buttons and Bows. We are conducting interviews now!! Email Jillian at email@example.com, or stop in and fill out an application.
Access Associate Childrens Sched Pod 40 Hours
POSITION SUMMARY: This patient focused role is responsible and accountable for various aspects of the patient access experience including, but not limited to basic appointment scheduling, demographic, and insurance data collection, cash collections and addressing the various needs of the patient and family either in person or on the phone.
Provides patients with tools, both in paper and electronic format, which are needed by the clinical and revenue cycle teams to ensure their experience at UVA is optimal. Engages the patient/family in keeping them updated on various aspects of their visit. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1.
Demonstrates exceptional customer service both for in-person and telephone activities. 2. Schedules and coordinates appointments with the correct provider using all appropriate information. 3. Demonstrates expected behaviors applicable to the Health System, scheduling and registration system, and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines. 4.
Performs verification functions. 5. Performs visit document activities accurately and timely. 6. Demonstrates engagement in the work, team, and goals of the unit.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: * Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent.
Experience: No experience required.
License/Certification: None required.
GENERAL INFORMATION The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Title:Access Associate Childrens Sched Pod 40 hours
Asst Patient Svcs Mgr/Csm Childrens OR
Overview To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Assistant Patient Services Manager (APSM) is responsible for ensuring high quality, safe reliable, and efficient care, in a defined functional area of patient services. The APSM uses managerial, interpersonal, and clinical skills to model, motivate, and monitor performance resulting in superior quality service, and financial outcomes. Responsibilities and accountabilities are held on a 24/7 basis.
The Nursing strategic framework will be utilized by incorporating transformational leadership, structural empowerment, exemplary professional practice and new knowledge, innovation, and improvements. The APSM will collaborate with the PSM on a consistent basis to ensure communication of effectiveness of the above and all role responsibilities defined below. EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran
Patient Flow: Serve as the clinical leader working in collaboration with the charge nurse, bed management and medical teams, and other members of the healthcare team and ancillary services to ensure safe patient flow (in all care settings), facilitating the right patient, in the right bed or type of service, at the right time. In addition, in non-inpatient areas, serves as the clinical leader, responsible to oversee that safe patient flow is maintained and appropriate nursing and support staff are available while ensuring safety and efficiency.
Shares accountability for safe, effective, high quality care and optimal outcomes in the patient care unit/department.
Staffing and Effectiveness: Accountable to ensure safe staffing levels and clinical competence to provide excellent nursing care to every patient in the unit, clinic, or non-inpatient care area.
Provides direct patient care as unit/ service line requires to ensure appropriate staffing levels and skill mix are maintained.
Financial Performance: Participate in unit strategies to ensure the financial well-being of the organization and how the unit's day to day clinical operations impact the overall financial state of YNHH.
Demonstrate a solid understanding of financial forecast related to organizational mission, vision, and values and organizational strategic business plan.
Quality and Safety: A key leader who role models and supports excellence in clinical practice and promotes a culture of safe, high quality care on the unit/department. This will achieve superior outcomes.
Ensures unit/ area visibility by conducting regular patient, staff and leader rounding.
Service Excellence: Ensures the delivery of Patient and Family Centered Care (PFCC) at YNHH by working with patients and their families based on the four principles of PFCC:
Participation, Dignity and Respect, Information Sharing, and Collaboration. Role Model YNHH Service Excellence Pledge standards creating a great "First Impression" by demonstrating exemplary customer service skills for all customer groups including patients, family/friends, physicians, staff, and support department personnel.
Identify and analyze trends in service excellence and ensure staff accountability for adherence to YNHH Service Excellence standards.
Qualifications EDUCATION Bachelor's degree is required: Master's preferred (One degree must be in nursing.) EXPERIENCE Two years of clinical nurse experience and a minimum of 1 year leadership/supervisory experience (this may include committees, charge role, project management or other experiences that demonstrate leadership qualities.
OR RN experience is preferred, Pediatric RN experience is preferred. LICENSURE Current CT state RN licensure and/or eligibility for CT state RN licensure required. Specialty certification preferred or willing to obtain within 18 months of hire.
SPECIAL SKILLS Ability to direct a diverse work force in a 24 hour per day operational environment. Passion for leading others in a challenging and changing environment by utilizing innovation, technology, and best practices.
Additional Information OR RN and pediatric RN experience is preferred.
DepartmentPEDIATRIC OPERATING ROOM
Position TypeFull Time Benefits Eligible
Work HoursPRIMARILY DAY SHIFT, HOURS VARY, SOME WEEKEND OBLIGATIONS
Work ShiftFULL TIME/ 40 HOURS, 24/7 ACCOUNTABILITY
Childrens Behavioral Health Therapeutic Staff Support 1250Sign On
We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals, who want to make a difference in the life of a child/family to join our team! A TSS provides one on one mental health interventions to a child or adolescent under the age of 21, with a serious emotional disturbance.
The goal of the TSS services is to prevent the client from entering a more restrictive setting or service. Moreover, the TSS may be prescribed to integrate or reintegrate the client into normalizing settings and activities. All services rendered by TSS are rendered in the home, school, and community settings.
No services are provided in the office setting. Full and Part time available $750 sign-on bonus Requirements BS/BA Degree in a Human Service Field (examples include but not limited to: Psychology, Education/Teacher, Sociology, Criminal Justice) with no experience (experience preferred) OR... BS/BA Degree in a non-Human Service field with a least one year paid experience with children and/or families OR... AA Degree in a Human Service field (or 60 credits toward a BS/BA degree) and at least three years paid experience with children and/or families.
In addition, Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Background and FBI Clearances must be obtained. Travel is a must so a valid PA Driver’s License is necessary. Benefits Compensation package includes: above industry starting rate of pay, paid leave time, holidays, 401 K match, and a complete medical benefit package including hospitalization, prescription, dental, and eye coverage for full time employees. Reimbursement for training and paid travel time.
- Full time and Part time opportunities
Caregiver Childrens Program
Caregiver Childrens Program Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester Function:
Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Organization: Redwood Make this the best summer yet!Full and part time summer positions available for our summer kids and teens program! REM Minnesotais a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work,Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development,Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
Whether youhave previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the typeof impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today! Bring theright attitude; we’ll train you for success! Description REM Minnesota offers:
- Flexible schedules. Fulland Part time schedules available + Arewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for + Family-orientedenvironment, casual dress, employee events + Achance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis + Paidtraining; Holiday pay + Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network + Access to employee discounts with various vendors + Adynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next By joining the REM Minnesota team as a Caregiver/DirectSupport Professional (DSP), you will work with individuals with a range ofchallenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe andpersistent mental health, children's behavioral health and individuals withmedically complex challenges.
You will work to restore and retain basic healthfunctioning, independent living and community skills. We offer residential services with supports tailored to theneeds of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such asmeal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares.DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals onoutings in their community or providing transportation to work or otheractivities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans inpartnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independentas possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Charge Nurse - 1NE - Inpatient Childrens Unit
Be an integral TEAM member of a DYNAMIC MULTIDISCIPLINARY staff providing state of the art inpatient psychiatric services to children. Our EVIDENCED BASED practices include DBT, Trauma informed care andco-occurring treatmentthat are delivered in a caring and supportive treatment environment where teamwork is highly valued.
Position Summary The Charge Nurse assists the Program Director in the coordination, supervision, and management of all personnel and patient care activities of the unit and in the successful operation of the hospital and network at large. Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) Bachelors degree in Nursing or graduate of an accredited Nursing program required; RNC preferred 2 year of psychiatric nursing or comparable experience preferred Licensed as a registered professional nurse by the Maine State Board of Nursing Demonstrate leadership and management skills Demonstrate expertise in clinical practice and judgment Demonstrate effective communication skills SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!