Chimney Supervisor Brick Job Description Sample
Mason - Chimney
Chimcare the Northwest's leading chimney sweep and masonry repair company is searching for an experienced Chimney Brick Mason. The right candidate will be motivated and have a go-getter personality!
To be considered for this position you must be skilled in the following areas:
- Chimney Rebuilding
- Crown Repair
- Doing Estimates
- Ability to lay 300+ bricks in one day
- Must own hand tools (trowels, grinders, mixer, hand tools, drills etc)
- Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug screening test
We offer the following Benefits after 1 year of employment:
- 1 Week Paid Vacation, flexible nonpaid days off
- All major paid holiday's off
- In the near future, we will also offer 401K and Medical
$1,000 Bonus will be paid after your first 90 days
Company Truck, trailer, and scaffolding will be provided
Chimney Technician - Mason
Chimney Sweep Technician
The position is for a Chimney Sweep Tech that will be responsible for many different aspects on a daily basis. The job is fast paced, requires physical labor, climbing of ladders, no fear of heights, or working on roofs. Requires working cohesively with co-workers, thinking on the job, ability to trouble-shoot to find the best solution when unknown obstacles arise, and above all - great customer service.
This job will begin with on-the-job training for the first 1-2 months until you've proven you're ready to run your own truck. Prior to running your own truck you will have to become CSIA Certified Sweep. Training and successful testing fees are covered by company expense. Timing varies on the aptitude of the employee and their drive to learn the skills needed for the job.
•Outstanding Customer Service Skilss
•Proven work record
•Masonry skills are a plus
•Clean driver's license
•Ability to carry 80-100 lbs up a ladder
RESUME is required in order to be considered for the position. References are a plus.
year round work
Eran up to $50 per hour after training
Valid Drivers License
4 Mill St Bellingham Ma
Our services include: Stainless steel Chimney Liners, Installation Of Stainless Steel Chimney Caps, Install chimney dampers, and clean-out doors, chase covers, All Masonry repairs, Chimney repointing, chimney rebuilds, stairs, walkways, crown wash, chimney waterproofing, lead flashing, water leaks, blocked chimneys, animal removal, dryer vent, gutter cleaning, Inspections and estimates.
B&H Chimneys is seeking a full-time Chimney Sweep to perform chimney inspections, sweeps, and chimney repairs. The position includes some masonry, sheet metal work, woodworking, painting and other repairs related to chimney maintenance and restoration. Applicants possessing the skills and experience listed below will be considered for the position.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- At least 2 years experience in chimney maintenance.
- Previous CSIA certification preferred.
- Masonry experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the field of chimney maintenance.
- Ability to think critically and plan ahead.
- Must have access to email and some experience with word processing. (Experience with Apple iOS devices preferred)
- Must be friendly and able to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers. Excellent customer service skills are a must!
- Must have a valid Maryland drivers license and experience driving commercial vehicles.
- Experience setting up and working on scaffolding and ladders is required.
- Must have knowledge of safe work practices, particularly at heights.
- Applicants should be able to work comfortably at high heights, on many types of roofs, and have the ability to lift and carry 80 pounds.
• Health insurance contribution
• Paid Leave
• Access to company Zipcar account
• Annual COLA
General Laborer - Chimney Sweep
Client located in the Springfield, MA is looking for workers with some Masonry experience to become full time Chimney Sweepers.
This is a great opportunity for a long standing career and skill.
Position: Chimney Sweeper
Basics: Temp to hire - 40 hours a week, year round
Compensation: $14.00-16.00 per hour plus commission - estimated $20.00 + per hour with little grooming
- Perform chimney sweeps and safety inspections
- Create inspection reports with photographs for clients
- Perform simple chimney repairs such as cap replacements and chase cover installations
- Build rapport and maintain relationships with clients and referral sources
- Commitment to continual learning and mastery – we are looking for students of the profession!
- Must be self-motivated, honest, extremely dependable
- Demonstrate the capacity to sell
- Committed to lifetime learning with the heart of a teacher and GREAT with people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and sound computer skills
- Able to pass a criminal background check, drug test and physical exam
- Sharp appearance, punctual, reliable, professional demeanor and a positive, “can do” team attitude
- You must have an open mind to learning new techniques and approaches to chimney services, business and personal development
- Must be quick-study and be able to learn fast
Please come down to one of our branches to apply and start immediately!!!
Complete Labor and Staffing
205 Dwight St.
Laborer Or Mason (Laying Brick Or Stone)
Looking for a Laborer for Masonry work. Candiate must be able to labor, carry brick, block, and stone.
Tender for a Mason set up the job so the crew can work. Reliable vehicle and valid driver license. Will train on job.
Associated topics: brick, concrete, concrete finisher, concrete pour laborer, masonry, rock, sand, shovel, stone, stucco
Employer has provided the Austin area with chimney and dryer vent cleanings and related services since 1988. We are looking for an experienced and dependable technician for chimney and dryer vent cleaning work.
We will provide the trade specific instruction that with your existing skills and qualifications will give you rewarding work and income opportunities. Scope of work will include cleaning chimneys and dryer vents, some minor repairs and possibility for add on product sales to increase your pay. We will provide you with trade specific equipment and tools needed to complete the chimney or dryer vent cleaning jobs already scheduled at pre-determined prices.
In addition to scheduled cleanings you may be needed to assist the Lead Sweep with major repair jobs. Qualification / Requirements Must have your own reliable transportation and provide driver s license and liability insurance Must be physically fit with no fear of heights or transferring on and off ladders General construction, carpentry and masonry experience preferred but not required. Must be able to pass a background check & clean driving record. Must be able to properly communicate verbally with customers and office staff Must have legible hand writing and basic math skills needed to complete customer billing Must be able to write inspection notes using clear and concise grammar and trade specific terms Must be able to come to office daily to turn in paper work from previous day Must be able to use email and online calendar and mapping programs Must be able to advise customers on safe operation and maintenance of chimney/dryer vent Must have professional customer service skills previous sales experience helpful
Service Desk / Customer Service - Brick Bodies
The service desk staff is responsible for monitoring the service desk area. This includes controlling member and non-member access to the club, answering questions on club programs and policies, and assisting with club maintenance. The service desk staff is under the supervision of the Service Desk Coordinator.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• 1. Answering phones and taking messages.
• 2. Washing and handing out towels.
• 3. Monitoring club access to members and non-members.
• 4. Collecting balances on past due accounts.
• 5. Maintaining a tidy service desk area.
• 6. Operating POS system.
• 7. Assisting with club housekeeping, restocking locker room paper products.
• 8. Opening and closing the club as needed.
• 9. Making appointments for member fitness orientations.
• 10. Greeting and saying good-bye to members and guests.
Compensation: Hourly rate depending on experience.
Hours: Will vary.
Previous service-oriented experience is helpful. Current CPR/AED certification is required for this position. Candidates with a current certification may receive priority. All candidates must be wiling to get CPR/AED certified and maintain certification.
• 1. Monitoring club access.
• 2. Answering phones, take messages.
• 3. Serving the members in the club.
• 4. Maintaining a clean, tidy service desk.
• 5. Attending to maintenance duties for the entrance
• and lobby.
• 6. Attending to maintenance duties for the locker rooms.
• 7. Other duties as required
• 1. Good phone skills.
• 2. Good communication skills.
• 3. Ability to follow directions well.
• 4. Ability to work well unsupervised.
• 1. Positive attitude
• 2. Ability to work well with people
• 3. Punctuality
• 4. Dependability
• 5. Resourcefulness
Wholesale Product Specialist- Full Time, Houston, TX- Chimney Rock 7454
Welcome to Sherwin-Williams Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000 stores, and 90 manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries.
Our 45,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications.
This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have a valid driver's license. Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation. Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.). Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g.
GED). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Prior experience in a sales or customer service position. Associate Degree or related college courses.
Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints. Good written and verbal communication skills. Who we are At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyal employees.
To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers. Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans. SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!