China Grove Job Description Sample
Teller 20 Hours
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a teller at Wells Fargo, you will provide exceptional customer service and spend almost all of your time working with our most important asset, our customers. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: providing excellent customer service; processing account transactions effectively; maintaining a cash drawer; listening carefully to customers and escalating issues as needed; and following proper procedures to minimize risk, errors, and to reduce fraud. You will also actively engage customers in conversations and listen to get to know them. When appropriate you'll suggest ways that Wells Fargo can help, or introduce them to other branch team members to help meet their financial needs. You are expected to balance your cash drawer, build rapport and be a team player. You'll take pride in performing well and genuinely enjoy helping others, while maintaining ethics, integrity, and embracing diversity.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
Position requires full-time training for 3 weeks
- 1+ year of customer service experience or military experience
Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
Cash handling experience
Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
TX-China Grove: 6839 E Hwy 87 - China Grove, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Drive for the leading wholesale distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. Keystone Automotive Operations is dedicated to delivering the products that people want! Our drivers provide a face-to-face delivery service to our established customer base.
In addition to our full-time schedule and excellent benefits, our delivery vehicles are equipped with heat & A/C and regularly maintained. With plenty of opportunity for growth, Keystone Automotive Operations is committed to developing with you! We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Drivers roles & responsibilities are:
- Driving company vehicles in a safe, courteous and responsible manner.
- Accurately loading & unloading product carefully to prevent damage
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers.
- Communicating well with management and team members.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Clean professional appearance
- Prior delivery experience preferred
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.
Director of Information Technology will lead and direct staff, improve business systems, prepare business plans for improving current and future technology needs of the organization. The Director of IT will communicate to CEO, its corporate infrastructure strategy, policies, and procedures, for acquiring and implementing accepted operating equipment necessary to remain competitive in its market. Identify and develop strategies to lead business growth within the IT industry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strategic planning. Identify opportunities for effective investments to promote productivity and cost savings. Analyses complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, supporting, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Employee development and supervision. Directs and prioritizes the workload of subordinate personnel.
- Budgetary and financial management. Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable. Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- On-time delivery and on-time budget projects. Negotiate and implement contracts, agreements etc.
- Operational quality assurance & security of all internal and external systems.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Ensure operations adhere to applicable laws, regulations and industry best practices.
- Promote and oversee relationships between internal and external departments/entities to include outside vendor/partner organizations.
- Resolve incidents/issues effectively and timely, in order to reduce business interruption(s).
- Maintain current with technological changes and advances in equipment/services.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Performs salary administration, conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- Must partner with management team to align company information technology with strategic direction.
- Must build and develop IT organization, processes and procedures to support business needs.
- Identify and develop strategies to capture potential IT/Cyber Security business opportunities in both the Federal and Private markets.
- Use detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to lead business growth and to support new business opportunities.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Customer/Client Focus.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area and overnight travel may be expected.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Occasional bending, stooping, reaching, reaching above and below shoulder level, twist and work with computer equipment. May involve lifting up to 30 pounds of equipment. Ability to identify and distinguish colors, ability to see distance and up close with or without corrective lenses. Must be able to sit, for long periods, without leaving the work area. Must be able to push and pull items as needed/required. Ability to walk considerable distances during the course of his/her work.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or related degree, minimum of 8 years’ experience within information technology.
Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
Strategy and planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 12-24 month time span.
Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Information systems development and implementation.
Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
Employee training and development.
Technical skills and experience in Local and Wide Area Networks.
Strong customer orientation.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
High performance teams and a strong team player.
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
Master’s degree in relevant field.
Certified Network Engineer (CNE)
IT management within a manufacturing environment.
System conversion experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Note: This Job Description may not describe all of the job responsibilities and standards assigned to this position. They may change upon review and at management’s discretion.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Lead Sales Associate-Ft In Converse, TX
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,000 retail locations in 44 states, 15 distribution centers and 130,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation, diversity and teamwork, all while keeping our customers and communities at the center of everything we do! At Dollar General, employees have numerous growth and development career opportunities through award-winning training and being part of one of America's fastest-growing retailers. Apply today and let's grow together!
The Lead Sales Associate helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus. The duties of the Lead Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating a cash register, stocking and recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets. Lead Sales Associates perform the duties of a Sales Associate and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide superior customer service leadership; greet and assist customers.
Operate cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase, collect payment from customers and make change, bag merchandise, and assist customers with merchandise as necessary.
Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack boxes, cartons and totes of merchandise; stock merchandise, restock and rotate merchandise on shelves, and build merchandise displays.
Clean the store; take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom; and help set up sidewalk displays.
Assist in implementation and maintenance of planograms.
Open and close the store under specific direction of the Store Manager.
Perform additional duties typically performed by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, in their absence.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow planogram and merchandise presentation guides.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Ability to perform cash register functions.
Knowledge of cash, facility, and safety control policies and practices.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to drive own vehicle to the bank to deposit money.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent and six months of supervisory experience (or related experience/training) preferred.
Frequent walking and standing
Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Operations Management Trainee
Job Opening ID:
00295822 Operations Management Trainee (Open)
Operations Management Trainee
United States of America
Job Description Summary:
Dedicated Contract Services specializes in total supply chain management solutions, customized to meet each client's needs. We serve customers in over 450 locations, ranging from but not limited to, retail, food and restaurant, agriculture and the oil industry. We are expected to double in size in the next five years - We are not slowing down!
What does an Operations Management Trainee do?
We will provide you with training and on the job experience so that in 3-6 months you will be ready to step into a full leadership role at a customer's account. You will have the ability to make important decisions that have a direct impact on the business and will help you grow in your professional career. It won't be easy and you will be challenged along the way, but we will be right there with you to offer guidance and support.
Here's what your day will look like:
You will work with your customers to understand and deliver the Customer Value Proposition that we promised them as you manage the execution of their transportation needs.
You will lead and retain a group of company drivers to fulfill the needs of the customer and maximize productivity.
Understand and monitor compliance with safety and DOT regulations
Full management responsibility over all equipment assigned to your account.
Look for opportunities to increase the efficiency of the account. Example: If most of your equipment is empty on the way back to your account then it is not making money. You can look for opportunities with other transportation partners (internal and external) to fill the backhauls.
What will you get in return?
Paid training with bonus potential after completion of the training program. Bonus is based on overall performance and profitability of the assigned account.
Experience working for the largest Dedicated Transportation provider. That's not all! We are looking to double in size in the next 5 years. That means more opportunities for you.
Work for a large company, but still small enough to be on a first name basis with everyone.
Develop your interpersonal skills, gain customer knowledge, and industry experience. The learning never stops!
Growth and career advancement. After a year to a year and a half, you could be managing a $3-5M account with the support of J.B. Hunt right behind you. You'll have the freedom to manage, set direction and lead a team.
So, do you have what it takes?
Bachelor's degree OR 3 years of supervisory experience OR Military Non Commissioned Officer, minimum E4.
Must be a self-starter and self-driven.
Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
Ability to build solid relationships with customers and drivers.
Willingness to learn.
Ability to relocate within the region after the 3-6 month training program. After training you will run the day to day operations with your team at an assigned account, the account is determined after training.
Must be willing to work flexible hours during training. This isn't an 8-5 job, you're managing a business.
Driver Management, Rail Operations
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It's no wonder we have been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.
"This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions."
THG aims to be the World's leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK's leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique proprietary technology platform. With over 16 million customers worldwide and 400 million visits to our sites annually, we understand the importance of reliable technology and a data-driven expertise.
The Hut Group (THG) is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing fastest-growing technology start-ups. THG has cemented its status among the UK’s biggest privately owned companies. With locations across the globe, THG is a technology-led unicorn with continued ambitious growth and investment plans for 2019, worldwide.
Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group's industry leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including: Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
- Utilize deep technology expertise to help design supportable, scalable technology solutions based on requirements provided by clients.
- Identify and handle key customer technical objections, prescriptively guiding them to success.
- Engage in consistent, proactive customer calls and meetings to positively impact customer loyalty, influence new acquisition account’s and enable revenue growth.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product portfolio, competitive differentiators and industry developments to accurately address our client’s objectives.
- The ability to communicate with developers to senior management at the VP and C-level.
- Responsible for all aspects of the client relationship ensuring effective management of client inquiries/issues.
- Maintain up-to-date industry and market vertical information to provide expert guidance on IT direction.
- Present solutions to customers and prospects with depth of knowledge sufficient to earn credibility, and be able to handle objections, questions, or alternative ideas.
- Identify current and future customer service requirements
- Assist our sales teams in generating revenue and increasing market share.
- Support sales efforts throughout the sales order creation process ensuring all technical requirements are satisfied and to ensure accuracy in delivery.
- Serve as primary customer point of contact for "what if" questions, thus freeing the operations team to focus on customer support.
- Regularly report progress with all Sales Teams.
- Travel throughout the UK expected at times.
- A familiarity with modern web application architectures (OS, Hypervisors, Databases, API/Scripting, cPanel).
- 5+ years of customer facing experience in a technical consulting, systems engineer, or presales engineering role.
- Deep understanding of dedicated servers, networking, virtual machines, back-up strategies, load balancing, OS, Applications, storage solutions, and cloud computing technologies
- Requires exposure to a range of IT environments, industry sectors & technology stacks.
- A track record of success developing and deploying technical solutions to business problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience designing and deploying computing infrastructure solutions that span a variety of technologies (i.e. storage, networking, compute)
- A deep passion for technology and a love of learning new things
- Comfort operating in a fast paced environment that’s constantly evolving and changing
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science, Information Technology or related field
- One or more relevant industry recognized certifications: i.e. RHCE/A, MCITP, CCNA, VSP, CISSP, ITIL foundations.
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing (IaaS or PaaS) platforms
- Extensive managed services, consulting, technical support, and/or application development experience preferred.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, resourceful and capable of envisioning innovative solutions in a complex environment.
- A working understanding of networking (DNS, routing/peering, caching/content distribution), infrastructure (servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers).
- A familiarity with modern web application architectures (OS, Hypervisors, Databases, API/Scripting, cPanel).
- High degree of professionalism with excellent team and relationship building skills.
- Experience with big data, digital video distribution and/or online video gaming markets is a plus.
Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Provides engineering expertise to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design. Procures and performs acceptance testing on equipment. Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements. Conducts site surveys. Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages. Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment. Prepares site installations and test reports. Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
Seven (7) years of related experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Performs various tasks related to accurate receipt, staging, storage, transfer, and delivery of Light Commercial HVAC equipment.
Responsibilities (and other duties as assigned):
Using material handling equipment, inbound and outbound shipments, loads and unloads trucks, locates and picks material into/out of warehouse racks and between locations, Log inbound freight(UPS, Federal Express, Airborne, DHL)
Work with local and regional freight companies (setup times, hot shots, etc.)
Safely operates assigned material handling equipment. Ensures that all equipment in use has been inspected and is in safe operating condition. Reports all accidents and unsafe conditions to supervisor.
Stocking and arranging of product to ensure warehouse turns of inventory
Determines accurate material quantities by cycle counting
Receives material into inventory, move material by quantity between designated locations, and locate/pick material to/from warehouse locations as required. Ensures accurate part number, quantity, and other data fields entries that impact electronic records of receipts, inventories, location; Resolves discrepancies with material quantities, part numbers;
Locates parts insuring that pallets are stable, observing pallet heights, material, racking and equipment are not damaged, and material is not left in aisles.
Satisfies demands of internal customers to include the timely delivery or removal of designated materials to or from the supported shop. Delivers high priority materials ahead of routine materials previously requested.
Assists with the training of warehouse associates
Performs housekeeping as assigned.
Assist in annual warehouse inventory
High School Diploma/Equivalent
Proven ability to follow through on commitments and details
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions read and write English.
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Proven team player
Strong customer service skills
Minimal computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
Previous Material Handling experience preferred
Must be able to lift 50lbs on a continuous basis
Must be able to operate forklift and drive backwards
Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, and reach overhead
Must be able to be on stand on feet for 8-12 hours at a time
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
MCG is a premier service organization that partners with both manufacturers and retailers to increase sales at store level. We provide in store services to department stores, mass merchants and standalone retailers throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
MCG Merchandisers showcase brands and products on the retail selling floor, most importantly, increase sales for our clients. Our merchandisers keep store fixtures filled and organized, visual displays looking great, and regularly engage with customers.
Manage the retail floor through merchandising, stock replenishment, and visual display maintenance.
Secure the best real estate for the client's product.
Execute new store set ups and resets to accommodate floor plans.
Assist customers with product selection while providing excellent customer service.
Follow store policies, including signing in and dress code adherence.
Develop relationships with store management, sales staff and merchandising team.
Complete all projects per client specifications.
Use unique design and fashion trends to attract customers.
Communicate relevant client information that will help increase sales.
Provide market intelligence on competitors' new product placement, visual/fixture presentation, marketing strategies, and customers' needs.
Use visual merchandising skills to showcase brands and products on the retail floor.
Must have retail experience; prior merchandising experience is a plus.
Must demonstrate professionalism; be reliable, friendly, and outgoing.
Required to work the hours and days specified by the client
Required to report on the same day an assignment is completed through our web reporting system.
Required to take and upload photos into surveys.
Must have access to a personal computer with email and internet access as well as digital photo capabilities; smartphone or notebook/tablet is a plus.
Must have reliable transportation.
Merchandisers are hired as part-time employees, and are paid on a bi-monthly basis.
APPLY TODAY AT:www.mcgconnect.com/jobs
Cloud Storage Architects & Engineers
The client is seeking a talented, energetic Cloud Storage Architects & Engineers to develop and architect the future of computing infrastructure that scales seamlessly to meet the growth of services and exceed customer performance expectations. Our vibrant, fast paced environment is the perfect place for an enthusiastic engineer to thrive in. We are looking for an engineer/architect for Storage Infrastructure in the System Engineering and Architecture team.
This is an opportunity to work with Client's world class engineers to design & build platform and solutions that will be the foundation of Client financial products going forward.
- Architect and design storage infrastructure solutions to support the development and deployment of advanced storage technologies and services.
- Lead and drive the implementation of reliable, scalable and versatile storage infrastructure.
- Research, develop and drive the forward-looking storage strategy via proof of concepts to ensure the longevity of data storage.
- Foster cross-functional mentoring and knowledge sharing across the various engineering teams.
- Oversee configuration and management of storage infrastructure.
- What your team of skilled engineers performs.
- Provide hands-on systems level engineering and technical oversight for all Storage Platforms.
- Configuration and standardization of storage system fault tolerance, monitoring and stress testing.
- Tests and certifies systems releases and firmware for storage infrastructure components provided by vendors.
- Tier 3 support for critical escalations
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and handle multiple priorities.
- High attention to detail and strong ability to problem solve and drive resolution.
- Proactive ownership, positive attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills across multiple teams.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies to senior leadership.
- Strong experience gathering requirements and supporting advanced software development teams in an agile environment.
- Willingness to learn and step outside their comfort zone.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in systems engineering.
- Experience with large scale distributed storage architectures, IBM Cleversafe, AWS S3 or equivalent object storage technology.
- Experience managing a team of engineers responsible for various infrastructure domains.
- Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies and Immutable Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Systems & Platforms
- Compute-Linux OS
- Networking VLAN, Routing, Multicast, Unicast
- Data Centers Racks, Power, Cooling
- Automation Bash, Python, Ansible
- Virtualization VMware, OpenStack
- Containers Docker on Kubernetes
- Experience with developing and enforcing standards and best practices in managing large scale cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts (VLAN, TCP/IP, Multicast, Unicast, OSI).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!