Chino Job Description Sample
BEST Logistics Technology Co., LTD is looking for a full-time Software Engineer for our Chino, CA location!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Serves as a core member that designs system architecture and implement core features
- Writes code and unit tests, automation, and conducts code reviews and testing
- Works with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues.
- 2+ years of .Net application programming experience
- Experience with AngularJs
- Experience Unit Testing
- Experience with RDBMS’s (MS SQL Server, MySQL 5.x+)
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Experience with .Net Core preferred.
- Experience working on logistics or warehouse management related system a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical challenges to business users
- Must have exceptional attention-to-detail
- Be motivated, driven, and passionate about programming and technology
BEST Inc. is a public company and has more than 50,000 employees, over 4 million square feet of distribution and warehousing space, tens of thousands of certified franchisees, 660 multiple operations centers, and a nationwide distribution network in China, as well as offices and warehouses in United States, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Total Reliance is a Best Inc. company.
Part Time Book Keeper
Seeking someone who knows Quickbooks Pro. Job requirements included, entering in invoices, bills, payments, payroll, collections and shipping orders.
E-Commerce Marketing Specialist
We are seeing an experienced E-Commerce Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Be familiar with online marketing, SEO, and social media marketing
- Experience building Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. followings
- E-Commerce experience
- Experience with Amazon affiliates, adwords, etc.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, with minimal supervision while staying aligned with functional teams
- Demonstrated problem-solver, with a track record of assessing problems and delivering the appropriate approach, tools and technologies to solve them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Photoshop and basic internet tools
- A portfolio of branding and marketing with a good body of digital work including websites
- Photography experience, especially with product lifestyle images (preferred)
- Photoshop experience (preferred)
- Manages and optimizes product listings
- Writes content for new product listings and updates content on existing listings
- Writes content for all social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Builds social media followings for our brands
- Detailed page maintenance and optimization for keyword ranking and exposure
- Data-driven decision making for promotional planning, execution and optimization
- Promote listings through advertisement and other activities
- Research additional activities within the sales channel and analyze the product performance
Education and Experience:
- College graduates with degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (preferred, not required)
- At least 2 years of paid marketing and SEO experience for online businesses (preferred)
Salary is commensurate to experience.
Applicants must submit a resume and be able to share a portfolio with samples of past content writing and social media posts.
Energy Adviser/Kiosk & Outside Sales
We are seeking both In Store & Outside Sales Reps Needed to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Part and full time positions for our In-Store Energy Adviser positions
- $8-12 hourly plus commission
- Shifts are scheduled Monday-Saturday 10 am- 8 pm
- 4 Austin and 1 Round Rock location, employee must have adequate transportation
Leading solar and energy provider in the country.
With an executive team with over 75 years of Energy and Solar experience, we understand what it takes to help our customers save money and produce clean solar energy.
Usher in clean power solutions.
We want to provide the opportunity for each family to bring the technology of today together with the hard work of self-reliance.
Empower you with clean energy and self-reliance.
We promise to give you the cleanest and safest products to help improve the quality of your life and ensure your transition is fast and smooth.
Reach Forklift Operator - 792
On Time Staffing can open the door for you! We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999. We currently have open positions for Reach Forklift Operators with one of our top clients in
- Operator Crown Reach Forklift to move, relocate, stack, and count materials.
- Load and unload trailers of materials.
- Safe and efficiently operator machinery.
- May also be asked to perform order filler and order checker duties.
- 30-50% of shift performing duties not driving Reach truck. (Housekeeping, stacking, stretch wrapping, etc.)
Starting pay rate:
- $12.25 - 13.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift- Tuesday thru Friday- 4:00 pm to 2:30 am
- 1st Shift Weekends- Sat/Sun/Mon +1 additional day during week- 5:30 am to 3:30 pm
- 2nd Shift Weekends- Sat/Sun/Mon +1 additional day during week- 4:00 pm to 2:30 am
Part time shifts are available over weekends
Full time openings with growth opportunity!
- Must have 1+ year experience, or recent FL certification, on Crown Reach Forklift.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs. without restriction.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability and availability to work irregular and extended hours. Including nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as needed by customer.
- Must have RF Scanner experience.
- Warehouse conditions may vary from building to building.
We offer a $30 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Applying is quick and easy. Apply online: http://jobs.ontimestaffing.com OR call or text 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative and schedule a possible interview.
On Time Staffing...The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing
Our Associates work in three main areas: warehouse, packaging and manufacturing. Our culture embraces a passion for teamwork, creativity, honesty, integrity and respect for one another.
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers – California Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers – California Regional Flatbed Drivers CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities Why System Transport? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Whether you're just starting out with a Class-A or are a seasoned Owner Operator truck driver, System Transport is a safe, trusted carrier with options for every professional truck driver. Join our Trusted Systems of CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Today:
Industry Leading Pay Per Mile - Call for Details! * $1,000 Sign-On Bonus * $300 Quarterly Safety Bonus (90% + Achievement Rate)! * Pick/drop pay
Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation * 401(K) * And much more!
You must have a valid Class A CDL * 21 Years of Age
Account Manager- Group Health Benefits
Well established health benefits agency seeking group account manager.
*experience in group health benefits
*proficient in Excel
*Great at multi tasking
*Valid health insurance license
*Familiar with EaseCentral and HealthConnect a plus!!
- hourly plus monthly bonuses
Physical Therapist - PT
Physical Therapist needed for Ontario, California PT Permanent job.
At myPTsolutions, we are on a mission to bring compassion, excellence and dedication to therapy staffing.
About this job opportunity:
Location: Ontario, California
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Type: Direct Hire
Hours: Part-Time (2-3 days a week)
Salary: Based on experience
Experience/Education: This job prefers a therapist with Outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply.
Why will YOU LOVE this job?
Work with team of PTA, aides, and office staff
Open to new grads!
Full-Time PT will work both Garden Grove and Ontario location
We are seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) to provide quality Outpatient physical therapy services for our client. This Direct Hire Job requires assisting patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities. This Permanent PT job prefers a candidate with Outpatient experience, but all candidates are encouraged to apply. A valid California state PT License is required for this position.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: or 616.###.#### ext. 105
Want to know more?
Check out or call us toll free at 877.###.####
Job ID:JN -112###-####
Associated topics: inpatient, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical therapy, rehab, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
Receiving & Shipping Clerk
Window covering importer & wholesale distributor for the US is seeking a receiving & shipping office clerk with 2+ years of related experience. Must have proven reliability, be detail oriented, ability to learn quickly, remain open to new ideas and methods, able to take directions well, work closely with supervision as well as on their own; able to understand priorities & schedule job tasks accordingly. Must be safety conscious and team oriented.
Work location is Chino, CA and work schedule is M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., but may need to work limited overtime. Wage rate will be based on education and usable, job related experience. Associates degree/2 years of college, preferred.
Job skills and responsibilities:
Computer literate, including Excel and Word, preferably Office 365.
ERP system experience, including WWMS and Epicor Profit 21 or similar systems.
Good E-mail & phone communication.
Bi-lingual - Spanish/English preferred.
Ability to verbally communicate with warehouse personnel and other company personnel, including other company locations.
Understands the process of shipping using common carriers, including UPS and Federal Express including weight and dimension requirements.
Locate, review, & schedule carriers for most economical and efficient shipping method using rate, destination &/or customer requirements.
Schedule shipping container pickups and drop offs.
Print shipping labels & other identification labels.
Review & audit receiving and shipping paperwork before confirming in computer system.
Ability to identify and research discrepancies in paperwork.
Review RMA information before confirming in computer system.
Scan shipping documents into the computer system to attach to the customer’s order.
Cycle counts &/or reconciliation.
File & retrieve physical documents alphabetically and electronic files on the computer system.
Job involves keyboarding and good finger dexterity, writing, speaking, analyzing, math calculations, sitting, standing, walking, bending & stooping, lifting to 50 pounds.
The Product Manager is the key functional interface between the client and our technical teams and works collaboratively to successfully launch new product SKU’s. The Product Manager is responsible to adhere to launch plan and timelines, facilitate team communication, track progress, and meet preliminary budgets. Our market niche is flexibility and speed to market, as such this position requires the interaction with clients, suppliers, and internal team members to design, build, and rollout products expeditiously.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Manage new product launches from PO to implementation.
Help determine project scope, timelines and resources necessary to complete products on time and on budget.
Collect and compile product specifications based on requirements.
Provide regular status reports to cross-functional team members and senior management.
Foster effective cross-functional communication and collaboration.
Develop and implement product tracking documentation.
Directs, coordinates and report results for all pilot production runs, stability testing and/or any other required testing.
Coordinate the resources necessary to effectively run new products the first time.
Facilitate both project status meetings and new product meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Work Experience and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree required.
3-5 years of work experience in Manufacturing, Materials or Purchasing (preferably Chemicals and/or Packaging).
Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project and other web-based analytical applications.
Excellent cross-functional teamwork and project management skills.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to influence all levels of management.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!