Chino Hills Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Spectrum Outside Sales Representative
Employer is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and Voice Company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and products. Employer is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Employer’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Employer. We offer exceptional career mobility and combined with our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, makes now a great time to join us!
At Employer, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Residential Sales team, you will be rewarded for your performance AND receive a steady salary.
The more you sell, the closer you become to realizing an unlimited earning potential!
This is the ideal role for the individual who enjoys being on the go and out of the office, where you will have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, while meeting new people and educating them on all the great services and products Employer provides.
Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented individuals find the freedom, entrepreneurial nature and unlimited earning potential of this role very appealing.
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
Reimbursement for travel related expenses
Free and discounted Employer cable services
Career advancement opportunities
An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Experience in a customer service or sales role; sales experience a plus
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including-evenings and weekends
• Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle
• Motivation to sell door to door in residential areas
• Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
• Engaging communication skills to build relationships with prospective customers
Job Code : TWCSDT250 Direct Sales Rep Exempt
Outside Sales Manager
We are looking for positive and motivated individuals to join our team of Smart Home consultants. The industry is one of the fastest growing job markets in the United States.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to travel locally (within 50 miles)
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
- Excellent Communication skills
We placed communication skills twice in this list because it is key driver for success. If you do not like talking with people, this job may not be for you, but we currently have people on our team who were once chasing career paths in entrepreneurship, law, medicine, education and more.
What is the job like?
- You’ll qualify home owners for Smart Home by setting appointments door-to-door,
- Participate in weekly team meetings and trainings designed to help you improve personally and professionally,
- Earn what you are worth,
- Learn to build a customer base,
- Be guided by a mentor through our Mentor Program,
- Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities,
- Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers’ homes,
- Have fun.
Those who meet sales targets and company standards will have the opportunity to fill management roles available in local markets throughout the United States. These provide even greater compensation opportunities as well as management training.
What Else Should I Know?
- Growth continues to be a top priority. With just over 3,500 sales reps, and as the largest Smart Home sales company in the nation, we continue to grow month after month.
- We have industry leading technology tools to support our sales staff.
- Opportunities for advancement are available within weeks after starting.
- We reward our best people beyond monetary compensation with trips, schwag and management retreats.
- We provide one-on-one training through a mentor program as your start out, and continuous training throughout your career (No previous sales experience required, but is a plus!)
- Culture that is second to none!
- We give back. Many members of our team recently returned from a company subsidized humanitarian trip to Peru.
Field Sales Director
Are you Sports Minded
We are looking for competitive, coachable, driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to excel and fill their full potential.
Family Heritage is interviewing for sales and sales management positions. Our organization is expanding and looking for sharp professionals who can produce at a high level and have the ability to move into the sales manager position quickly.
Our representatives proudly offer Family Heritage policies that cover costs associated with cancer, accidental injury, heart & stroke, and hospitalization (all with the unique benefit of Return of Premium).
As a Sales Representative you will:
· Visit with individuals to recommend the best Supplemental Insurance Products to meet their needs
· Prepare for each day by deciding your own plan of action to ensure achievement
· Participate in continuous training offered by Family Heritage and daily support from local management company
We are looking for someone who would be interested in:
· A career in sales and leadership
· An unlimited income opportunity
· A proven system offering immediate cash flow
· Uncapped monthly cash bonuses based on performance
· A fun and supportive culture
· Becoming in integral part of a rapidly growing company
Speech Language Pathologist
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Previous experience in speech pathology or other related fields
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
Formerly known as Educational Services of America (ESA), ChanceLight serves more than 18,000 clients and students each day at more than 150 locations in 27 states across its three divisions.
ChanceLight Behavioral Health serves children and young adults with autism spectrum and other behavioral disorders, pediatric developmental delays and physical challenges. ChanceLight Therapy offers Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services for infants, toddlers, children and young adults who have complex medical and developmental needs. ChanceLight Education includes our alternative education program, Ombudsman Educational Services, which partners with more than 100 school districts to serve at-risk students; and Spectrum Center Schools and Programs, which partners with more than 100 school districts to operate schools and programs for students with special needs.
Part Time Customer Service Rep
Anytime Fitness Chino Hills is seeking 3 Part Time Customer Service Reps to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues as well as general recovery and cleaning of the gym.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Register New Members
- Process Cancellations
- Greet Members with a Smile
- General cleaning and recovery of the gym
- Support of Personal Training Staff
- Following up with new prospects
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with members
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- A smile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past history working in a fitness facility is a plus
- Basic computer skills are a must
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Chino Hills,Ca)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Cdl-A Truck Drivers – Owner Operator Truck Drivers
CDL-A Truck Drivers – Owner Operator Why TWT? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A Owner Operator drivers and those that support our truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Join our Team of Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers Today: TWT Transport Gross Percentage Contractors will be paid 72% Gross Revenue. * 100% Fuel Surcharge! * 100% Load and Unload paid with receipts & approval from Fleet Manager * 100% Paid Drops and Picks * 100% Paid Licensing & Permits * 100% Paid Refer Fuel
Fuel discounts using company fuel cards
No charge for trailer usage
- No charge for Satellite usage (electronic logs)
You must have a valid Class A CDL * 21 Years of Age
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!