Chip Mixing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Mixing And Blending Machine Operator
Anchor Staffing is hiring for Dry Blend Operator position in Milford, OH area.
$100.00 Sign-On Bonus
Please Apply at https://lirma.anchorstaffinginc.com/apply/
Monday-Thursday with the potential for overtime on Saturdays
1st shift is 5am-3:30pm $15/hr
2nd shift is 3pm-1am $16.hr
Full Time permanent Opportunities with the ability to convert after 90 days.
Manufacturing Blender Responsibilities :
- Operate blending machines and liquid pumps.
- Operate mixing/stirring machines.
- Verify line readiness and line clearance.
- Accurately weigh product
- Set-up lines and work area for blending: Containers, labels, scales, instructions, data collection sheets, etc. Complete batch set-up records.
- Accurately blend product as shown in written instructions. Clean and use pre-mix containers as required.
- Apply labels to containers as required to identify product/blends.
- Report on production and quality goals.
- Organize work load and machine loads to maximize output.
- Accurately identify and record raw material part numbers or names
- Load/ unload boxes of containers, tops, product and packaging materials.
- Operate manual pallet jack Manufacturing Blender/ Blending Operator
- Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing equipment
- Must have basic math skills to understand weights, blending/mixing formulas and to track production quantities.
- Must be able to lift 50-70lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time on a regular basis
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- We accept walk-ins Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm. Stop in and see us at 770 Reading Rd Suite E Mason Oh 45040 or call! 513-795-5689
Mixing / Blender Machine Operator
- 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tend accessory equipment such as pumps and conveyors to move materials or ingredients through production processes.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Clean and maintain equipment, using hand tools.
- Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory testing.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Test samples of materials or products to ensure compliance with specifications, using test equipment.
- Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools.
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing.
- Add or mix chemicals and ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Compound and process ingredients or dyes according to formulas.
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from machinery and equipment, using hand tools.
- Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery and equipment.
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials.
- Read work orders to determine production specifications and information.
- Ability to follow good manufacturing practices.
- Be able to get a valid food handlers permit within 30 days of starting the job.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Production Mixing Operator
St. Louis based food and beverage manufacturing company is currently searching for Production Mixing Operator candidates to fill open positions. Qualified candidates will have knowledge and understanding of food and or beverage manufacturing practices.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to learn from verbal, written, and demonstrated instructions
· Operate assigned equipment per established procedures
· Completes assigned paperwork accurately, legibly, and in a timely manner
· Must be able to work some overtime as needed
· Performs or assists with mixing and or staging of ingredients to be mixed
· Verifies correct ingredients are used in batch
· Verifies correct lot numbers are recorded as required on Batch Ticket
· Verifies mixing instructions from batch ticket are followed every batch
· Mixes all ingredients per published mix instructions
· Visually inspects quality of each batch before sending samples to the lab
· Supports daily operations by mixing products per the current schedule
· Coordinates with Filler Operator as needed before filling activities begin
· Completes any assigned projects/tasks in timely manner
· Maintains a safe, clean, and organized work space at all times
· Reports food safety and quality issues to Lead, Supervisor, or Manager
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to work in a wide range of temperatures from cool to hot
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment (hearing protection provided)
- Must be able to work on feet for majority of shift (footwear provided after 90 days)
- Repeatedly lift, push, or pull items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Expected to reach, bend, stoop, crawl, twist, turn and walk during the shift
Personal requirements include, but are not limited to:
· MUST HAVE positive attitude and outlook
· Ability and willingness to work well independently and as part of team
· Ability and willingness to take direction and execute the plan
· Ability and willingness to actively learn from others
· MUST have reliable transportation
· MUST have VERY GOOD attendance
We are looking to improve our workforce by recruiting high quality individuals that want to be part of our growth and contribute to our longevity.
very competitive; based on experience
Shifts (vary) : First shift- 6 am- 3:30 pm
We're working hard to keep you working - connect with us today!
Plastic Mixing Operator
Employee would be accurately weighing and mixing pigments and resins together in mixers according to a custom formula to prepare for the extrusion process.
Mixing Room Operator
Mixing Room Operator
*Please note these positions require weekend shifts.
- Follow mixing instructions on batch card to produce seasonings and or spices to meet customer’s specs.
- Verify quality of product with QC Lab before starting run.
- Visually inspect product during process to insure quality is correct. Operator is 100% responsible for the room including quality, sanitation, cleanliness and productivity.
- Fill out the batch card during the run and complete the card at the end of each run.
- Calculate total ctns./ bags produce along with total weights and explain any difference between batch weight and total weight.
- Operator will make sure all safety rules are followed in their room.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs. repeatedly during shift.
- Work in an environment that is dusty and may contain spices with high heat.
- Be able to work on feet for duration of shift.
- Regular stooping, kneeling, climbing, bending at the waist, reaching, handling, fingering
- Talking/ hearing conversations
- Vision requirements: near and far visual acuity/visual accommodation
- Ability to work in cold and hot temperatures
New hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and national criminal background check.
Full benefits package
No phone calls please
Chesapeake Spice is growing and we are looking for the right candidate to join our team on this journey. If you are experienced, driven, and share our passion for giving the best service and quality products, every time... send us your resume.
Chemical Mixing Operator
Now hiring for a Chemical Blend Operator in Newark, DE! If you have blending/mixing chemicals experience, I encourage you to apply!
2 PM-10 PM Monday-Friday
Our client, a leader in the chemical industry located in Newark, DE, has an immediate need for Chemical Blend Operators to work the 2nd shift. These are long term indefinite positions that may have the opportunity to go temp to perm for the right candidates. The Operator will perform product mixing and blending of liquid and powder raw materials in chemical tanks, in order to manufacture liquid chemical products. Operator must use a fork truck on a daily basis to move pallets of drums, totes and various containers of raw materials and have the ability to Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The right candidate will be able to wear Dust Mask, Face Respirator, Full Face Respirator, gloves, hairnet, face/beard net, steel toe shoes, hard hat, cleanroom suit, cleanroom booties - as well as perform the following duties:
Raw Material Prep
Lifting bags and moving 55 gallon drums of raw materials
Weighing out the raw materials in a fume hood
Charging Chemical Tanks
Lifting raw materials and adding them to the top of a chemical tank
Charging drums from a floor scale into a chemical tank
Performing Manufacturing QC Operations
Taking pH measurements to assure accurate manufacturing of products
Entering and monitoring data in Statistical Process Control charts
In order to be considered, you will meet the following requirements:
Recent forklift experience + Valid State Driver's License
Previous recipe mixing or chemical blending experience
High School Diploma or GED Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or apply to this posting.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Mixing Operator 3Rd Shift
Mixing Operator 3rd shift Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Description This position is located in Ogden, UT. No relocation assistance is provided. At Cargill Feed & Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hard working individuals like you. At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day. We also believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best so as part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. This will help us understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed. These positions are responsible for the manufacturing and shipping of animal feed. Responsibilities include:
Run multiple pieces of equipment, i.e, batching mixers, pellet mills, grinders, grain cleaners; receives ingredients by truck and rail, monitors ingredients inventory levels.
Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specifications, and HACCP requirements.
Run Logics Real-time equipment. Schedule production based on customer demands. (Mixer)
Schedule runs per FDA guidelines.
Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old.
Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces.
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
Ability to work in elevated areas.
Must be able to operate machinery.
Must be able to read/write English.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to work overtime.
Ability to work holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts.
Basic math skills & mechanical aptitude.
Demonstrated ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
Able to operate heavy equipment.
High School diploma or Equivalent.
Prior experience in production related work. Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-UT-Ogden
Req ID: OGD00107
Mixing Operator 1St Shift
Mixing Operator 1st Shift NH-Hudson, United States Group: Eng Materials Group N.
America Job Family: Manufacturing Job ID: 7436-1A Posted: 2017-09-21
Mixing Operator I
Entry Level Role in the Mixing department. The Mixing operator is responsible for operation of the Mixing and Granulation equipment in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures and maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance to ensure the production of quality products. Essential Functions:
To verify the room release status before starting the Mixing and Granulation operation. Learn and Operate Mills, Co-Mills, Vibro Sifter, and Loading/Unloading Drying Ovens with Trays.
Perform “A” and “B” cleaning of “V” blenders and PIAB. Maintain dedicated equipment list and follow meticulously as per established process. ( “A” cleaning is performed twice or three times per month before changing to different product or as required by SOP, “B” cleaning takes one hour and performed after each batch of same product & potency in each shift)
Operate or tend machines to mix or blend or Granulate any of a wide variety of materials into machinery/equipment. Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
To verify the weighing scales and checks the calibration status. Check and verify the ingredient weighed in Pharmacy against PBR entries, report any discrepancy to Supervisor or designee.
Check/Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance establish Standards Procedure. Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards.
Record entries of each step after completion and maintain the Production batch record after each batch. Keep room neat, clean and organized at all time.
Be familiar about the staging area for Mixing and Granulation for dispensed batches by Pharmacy and staging. Education:
High School or GED - Preferred Experience:
Required to read, write, and communicate in English - * High school level math and mechanical skills - * Flexible to work extended hours when required - * Ability to work as part of a team - * Attention to detail and accuracy -
Title:Mixing Operator I
Mixing Operator - 2Nd Shift
Are you looking for a career - not just another job? Are you looking for steady hours and a weekly pay check? What about a 4 day work week? Manpower has immediate openings for Mixing Operators on 2nd shift. What's in it for you? - Full time hours
2nd Shift: 3:30pm
Thursday with the opportunity for overtime on Friday and Saturdays
A competitive wage of $15.00/hr.
Temporary to hire, based on performance
Option to take free college courses and skills training What is the job? - Making batches of material according to specifications
Weighing material, cutting and picking up batches, cleaning the mixing area, and troubleshooting mixing problems
Extracting batches of material from mixers What you bring to the job? - Strong work history
A great attitude and ability to work in a team
High school diploma or GED
Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen Stop your job search and apply today. Need more information? Contact our office at 812-474-7485.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!