Chip Tester Job Description Sample
Neuromorphic Computing Chip Design Engineer
Neuromorphic Computing Chip Design EngineerJob Description
As a member of analog and mixed signal circuit design team within Advanced Design Department in Intel's Technology and Manufacturing Group, you will be responsible to design/develop architecture and circuits (both digital and analog) for neuromorphic computing chips in Intel's advanced CMOS process technology.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
Develop neuromorphic computing algorithm and chip architecture
Performing low power circuit/logic design and simulation, layout planning and logic/performance verification activities
Testing and debug the chip in the Lab
Developing automation flows to improve the design quality and productivity
Responding to customer/client requests
The candidate should possess the below behavioral trait:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must possess a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
Must have a minimum of 3 months experience in architecture development and mixed signal circuit design for neuromorphic computing chips.
Experience with standard EDA tools for layout, circuit simulation, timing analysis, and layout parasitics extraction
Ability to solve complex problems using computer algorithms and programming techniques
Demonstrate strong design automation skills, good software knowledge, and experience with Unix and one or multiple programming languages, including but not limited to skill, C, C++, Perl, Tcl
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance..
Chip & Spool
We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great.
We're growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
Chip & Spool
Operate pneumatic chipping tools, grinders and other hand tools to remove excess metal from castings. Use specialized inspection tools to ensure that inner passages of castings are free from obstructions.
Perform all tasks with safety and quality in mind and in accordance with established procedures and process instructions. Take necessary action to minimize delay time and maximize production.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Exhibit superior safety practices every day evidenced by outstanding housekeeping at all times.
Extend treatment to all other employees of the Company as individuals with the courtesy and dignity shown to customers.
Exceed customer quality and service expectations through attention to detail.
Exercise maximum care to protect the environment by fostering and supporting responsible operating procedures.
Operate grinders and use pneumatic chipping tools, hand tools, mirrors, boroscopes, and lights to inspect and remove fins, parting lines, gate and riser contacts and other imperfections from the exterior and interior of valve body castings.
Perform visual inspection of castings stamping all castings processed. Mark scrap castings and separate from good castings. Notify supervisor or Quality Department, as appropriate of quality issues.
Check casting dimensions using go/no-go gauges or fixtures.
Perform daily grinding equipment safety audit and ensure that grinding tools and equipment are operating within prescribed safety limits. Make adjustments to tool rests and spark guards as required. Document results as appropriate.
Change chipping bits and change and dress grinding wheels as necessary.
Complete routing forms, check sheets and other documents as required.
Assist in designing specialized tools or practices to more efficiently process castings.
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We've earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen.
We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 25,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry.
We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law.
For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Sr. Hardware Chip Design/Verification Engineer - AI Workloads
IBM's Brain Inspired Computing team at IBM Research - Almaden, creators of the TrueNorth neuromorphic chip, seeks team players with proven VLSI design, verification and test expertise. If you have strong desire to build state-of-the-art digital chips and systems join us and let's reshape the future of AI.
Ideal candidates will have expertise in several of the following areas:
VLSI design including synthesis, place and route physical design, integration, timing and power optimization
Logic and RTL design, simulation, test and debug
Verification, and validation with SystemVerilog and UVM environments
Experience with EDA tools or EDA tool administration
Large-scale neuromorphic system design
Mapping neural networks to custom hardware
Experience developing, testing, and deploying complex systems for real-world applications
Parallel programming using tools such as Message Passing Interface (MPI), Compute Unified Device Architecture (CUDA), OpenMP
Expert level programming skills in C++, Python
Real-time embedded software/firmware development, Linux kernel/device drivers, system level simulation and optimization
Basic machine learning knowledge
Jr. Tester With Selenium
Duration: Long term
In-person Interview is MUST
Description of Work:
· Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
· Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
· Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
· Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 0 years of relative experience, or 4 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
· 1 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
· 1 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
· 6 months of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
· 6 months of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
· 6 months of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
· Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
· Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
· Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
· Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
· Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
· Understanding of AWS.
· Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
· Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
Location: Reston, VA
Client will sponsor Public Trust. Candidate must be clearable.
Work Status: U.S. Citizen or Green Card
Position Status: Long term, Open ended Contract
Our client is looking for QA Tester candidates for a position located in Reston, VA. The client is a well-known consulting firm with clients in both the public and private sectors. Qualified candidates for this role will have experience in both testing and developing test scripts.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience testing for Agile (Novice experience accepted)
- Experience with testing automation strategies
- Experience with functional testing and development of test scripts
- Understanding of Defect Management process
- Experience with testing administration tools (Rational, CQ, etc.)
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Location: Lansing, MI
5 years of working experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices
Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing
Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in Quality Center
Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA’s
SAP FICO or tax testing experience
Ability to Multitask - Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business
Bachelors Degree - required
HP ALM Experience
QA & ITIL Certification
Desired Automation Experience in tools – Worksoft, Selenium, UFT
SAP TRM experience
The Test Consultant who aligns with the process & frameworks and leverages templates & tools of TCOE to provide support for overall test designing, test planning and test delivery in the assigned project and ensures that all agreed deliverables of the in scope Testing services like System testing, SIT, Regression Testing and Testing Phases like Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Management are planned, tracked, delivered and reported as per agreed quality and timelines in mandated tools and templates.
Gather the requirements in Quality Center Requirements Excel Template and upload requirements to Quality Center.
Depending on the Project demand, Create/utilize existing test cases in QC test case template, review with QA Leads, map the fields to match with the fields on Quality Center and upload them.
Map the requirements to test cases in Quality Center and Peer review the same with QA Lead.
Gather test data necessary for testing and document the same.
Execute Pre-system, Unit/String, Integration test cases and Log any defects in Quality Center and report the same to QA lead.
Re-test the test cases impacted after the defect fixes, Update the defect status on Quality Center and escalate any issues to QA Lead. Also document re-test results and report the same to QA Lead.
Attend all the team meetings.
Functional Tester With API Automation Knowledge(Soap UI & Groovy)
We currently have the below urgent requirement with our direct client. If you are fine with the JD pls revert with updated resume and rate to email@example.com
Role: Functional Testers with API Automation knowledge (SOAP UI & Groovy)
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Start date: ASAP
· REST/SOAP Webservices automation
· Agile/Scrum team experience
· Java or Groovy
· Jenkins/Go-CD Pipelines knowledge
· SQL DB
6+ Months contract
Locals / Need to attend In- Person interview.
Qualified candidate should have a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related degree or 3-5+ years of relevant work experience. Previous experience with Test Automation including development of test scripts and Agile software development preferred.
C2C Candidate are OK on this role
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mid Level Technical Analyst / IT Tester
Looking for a Mid-Level Technical Analyst/Tester to support our client by performing Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of various types of systems and applications, including custom software as well as commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products. IV&V activities consist of documentation review, process assessment, and independent testing. The Mid-level Tester will be primarily responsible for reviewing requirements/user stories, designing and executing test cases/scripts and documenting test results. Testing assignments will include preparing for and performing functional testing. The ideal candidate will be a professional, energetic, motivated self-starter that is able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. Additionally, the candidate must be a team player who is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to work on site in DC metropolitan area on a regularly basis.
What you’ll do
- Performs independent verification and validation for assigned projects
- Review and analyze technical artifacts and report findings
- Research industry best practices or regulatory requirements
- Supports the development and delivery of IV&V deliverables (test plan, test cases, mapping documents, reports, etc.)
- Proficient in manual testing
- Excellent plus: experience with automated regression, performance and load testing
- Excellent plus: Momentum financial experience
- Supports project manager with planning and scheduling activities and risk identification/mitigation.
- If necessary, supports IV&V integration with DevOps and leads the automated/load testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical disciplines
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to communicate clearly with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with IEEE, INCOSE, CMMI standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5-7 years of proven software testing experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on functional testing experience that includes:
- Test case development and execution
- Defects Identification and ability to follow client defect lifecycle
- Knowledge of RTM
- Daily test status and tracking reporting to team lead
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!