Chip Tester Job Description Sample
Compliance Administrator Chip & Individual Exchange Market
Position incumbent will report directly to the Director, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) while working with various Health Plan staff to successfully manage the day-to-day activities necessary to meet the myriad requirements of the contract with the Pennsylvania Insurance Department (PID).
This group analyzes guidance for both CHIP and Exchange (Obamacare) and communicate those changes to others in the Health Plan.
A candidate for this position should find intrinsic satisfaction in assisting in the process of providing health care coverage for children and adults who otherwise might not be able to obtain coverage.
Preferred competencies are knowledge of healthcare, knowledge of insurance and knowledge of compliance. However two most important competencies are the ability to think/analyze and to work well with others.
Assist with the Qualified Health Plan (QHP) regulatory product filing submission, resubmission, and correction notice responses. Assist in the preparation for Exchange Compliance Reviews with Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight (CCIIO). Prepare Exchange Compliance agendas and meeting minutes for formal discussions with CMS. Facilitate Exchange Department annual Health Plan policy updates Provide Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Compliance oversight Prepare regular management and/or Board reports and presentations Responsible for coordinating various tasks related to the delegated and downstream entity (vendor oversight) process
CHIP Compliance: Serve as a liaison to Pennsylvania�s Department of Human Services (DHS) for communicating and disseminating CHIP contractual requirements to health plan operational stakeholders. Coordinate participation of various UPMC Health Plan subject matter experts in periodic DHS meetings impacting the health plan's ability to comply with the CHIP program requirements. Monitor operational processes against DHS requirements and standards., Research for best practices, evaluate for trends, assist in development of efficient work flows and monitor any action plans.
Monitor for new guidance from Health and Human Services (HHS) and other regulatory entities regarding the Affordable Care Act or replacement legislation. Work with internal Health Plan stakeholders to identify opportunities, evaluate depth of current audits and recommend enhancements that align with compliance objectives. Review Health Plan policies for impact on the Exchange product and assist in the development of Exchange-specific policies.
Track the submission of reports as required by the terms of our CHIP contract (e.g., fraud/abuse, marketing/outreach, HEDIS, CAHPS). Work with various operations teams to support preparing state regulatory filings while collaborating with other health plan departments on service area expansion proposals. Work with internal Health Plan stakeholders to identify opportunities, evaluate depth of current audits and recommend enhancements that align with compliance objectives. Review Health Plan policies for impact on the CHIP product and assist in the development of CHIP-specific policies. Prepare regular management and/or Board reports and presentations
Bachelors Degree required.
Two to five years of demonstrated experience/knowledge of regulatory compliance or program management preferred.
Excellent organizational capabilities with ability to work effectively as a team player.
Ability to continuously interact effectively and professionally with all levels of staff.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects in a fast-paced professional environment.
Working knowledge of word-processing and database software.
Demonstrated performance in meeting time-sensitive deadlines with minimal supervision.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Hardware Chip Design/Verification Engineer - Artificial Intelligence
IBM's Brain Inspired Computing team at IBM Research - Almaden, creators of the TrueNorth neuromorphic chip, seeks team players with proven VLSI design, verification and test expertise. If you have strong desire to build state-of-the-art digital chips and systems join us and let's reshape the future of AI.
Ideal candidates will have expertise in several of the following areas:
VLSI design including synthesis, place and route physical design, integration, timing and power optimization
Logic and RTL design, simulation, test and debug
Verification, and validation with SystemVerilog and UVM environments
Experience with EDA tools or EDA tool administration
Large-scale neuromorphic system design
Mapping neural networks to custom hardware
Experience developing, testing, and deploying complex systems for real-world applications
Parallel programming using tools such as Message Passing Interface (MPI), Compute Unified Device Architecture (CUDA), OpenMP
Expert level programming skills in C++, Python
Real-time embedded software/firmware development, Linux kernel/device drivers, system level simulation and optimization
Basic machine learning knowledge
WMS QA Tester
Atlanta, GA Metro: Fairburn, GA 30213
Excellent Pay & Benefits!
Now Hiring Experienced QA Testers . Must have experience manual testing of software such as: ERPs, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Logistic Tracking, Order Tracking, Production Scheduling or Similar software. Examples include JDA Red Prairie and Manhattan.
This is a GROWTH position. Initial project will test software and steps used to track inventory and control robots that pull product from shelves/bins within a newly-built warehouse.
Position will support of one of the Top 3 World-Wide innovators in Technology, Consumer Products, Digital Media, Cloud Computing, the Internet-of-Things and Business Solutions. Position is NOT project based and offers a long-term career testing automated systems.
- Working closely with the Project Managers and Engineer to define requirements
- Write Test Plans and Test Cases or Manual Testing
- Prioritize the work and determine timelines
- Will test Warehouse Management System software and potentially interface for Automated Warehouse Robots/Drones
- Deliver daily and weekly status updates
- Must have a strong understanding of 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) Warehouse Operations OR strong knowledge of software used to control Automated Robotic Systems.
- Data Warehouse Experience is NOT a match.
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Manual Testing
- Experience performing Functional, System Integration, and UAT tests
- Must be willing to do limited Travel up to 10% of the time
- Must be willing to travel to Amsterdam for training.
- Robotic Engineers
- Robotic Programmers
- Project Managers
- Solutions Architects.
CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a LCD Repair Operator.
Role and Responsibilities:
Conducts visual mechanical inspection (VMI) on Components of the LCD panel
Completes functional test on computer units
Completes testing of the LCD for resolution or defects
Enters data into software system and updates status of units
Replaces broken or scratched parts on the LCD unit
Completes final test of the LCD unit
Ensures unit is repaired according to customer specifications
High school graduate or equivalent
At least 1 year of related experience required, training is available for specific functions
Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English language
Computer skills required, for shop floor control system
Excellent hand-eye coordination
Must be able to work with small parts without breakage
Must be able to work with large machinery
Ability to work with alcohol
Able to work with close supervision
Java Developer – Automated Tester
US citizens and Green cards with current / ability to obtain Public Trust clearance is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities is to support advanced Test Automation development working with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Cucumber framework in Java/Agile environment. Candidate will be a member of an Agile Team working with other Agile teams, System Architects, Test Architects, Database Engineers, DevOps, Implementation team, Global Validation team, IT Infrastructure & Operations Team and External System Owners to develop applications using open source technologies and products.
Key Required Skills:
- Hands on expertise in Cucumber\BDD, Protractor\Jasmine framework development
- Experience developing Unit Tests (Junit, JMockit, Mockito)
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos. Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Experience developing test scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format) customized test automation framework
- Experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- Experience with automation technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, Junit benchmark
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Proficiency in using Selenium\Protractor tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver\GRID).
- Experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Experience with VersionOne management tool
- Automation test results debugging.
- Penetrate desktops, servers, applications, operating systems, and security systems to gain root/admin access
- Provide black-box penetration testing utilizing tools and techniques to conduct cybersecurity evaluations for highly specialized network communication systems
- Modify open source exploits to bypass/evade antivirus, firewalls, hardened systems, and IDS/IPS systems
- Modify computer/system/network attacks, exploits, and Metasploit modules to create variations that evade detection
- Perform reconnaissance, privilege escalation persistence, lateral movement, and payload generation for multiple targets
- Hide digital artifacts and communications to evade antivirus, firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, Wireshark, and tcpdump
- Work independently to analyze, research, and solve technical problems
- Leverage existing business processes and document new repeatable business processes and procedures where necessary
- Research external information on cybersecurity events, incidents, threats, and technical vulnerabilities
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/poly clearance.
- BS degree in Cybersecurity, Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Network Engineering, or Computer Forensics.
- Experience with Kali Linux and Metasploit tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to explain complex technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Forensics, Network Security, or equivalent technical experience.
- 4 years of exploit development, computer/network security, or network traffic analysis using analytical tools.
- Expert knowledge of networking components/devices and various OS/applications in Linux and Windows environments.
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CEH, CEPT, GPEN, EnCE, GASF, GSFE, or BLCE.
Penetration Tester (Red Team)
Location: On Client site in Washington, DC
The Penetration Tester will have experience performing hands-on penetration testing, security test planning, and vulnerability analysis; focusing on automated and manual exploitation of applications, networks, and system level designs and implementations. This position requires a strong ethical hacking mindset with proven professional experience in assessing diverse network and system architectures in a comprehensive manner. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment and be dedicated to the success of customers. Experience and detailed technical knowledge in information security engineering, secure architecture development, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, applied cryptography, and application security is essential. Must have the ability to communicate with and distill information from technical resources during formal and informal meetings. Must be able to work both independently and as a part of team testing efforts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience.
- At least 1 year of experience performing application security assessments.
- 2+ years Red Team experience.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and scanning best practices such as CVE database and the CVS System used for scoring vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Unix (preferably Red Hat) administration skills.
- Working understanding of all forms of daily server administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web application configuration in particular experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing application assessments.
- Working understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, how they are exploited, and a notion of how to they are fixed.
- A good understanding of Linux.
- An understanding of local Linux OS flaws and how to leverage them to increase privilege
- Familiarity with security focused distributions.
- Offensive pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes.
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server, mobile, and wireless) on modern operating systems.
- Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, SQL Injection, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
- A good understanding of Penetration testing methodology (recon [active & passive], vulnerability analysis, exploitation, lateral movement, and reporting).
- Working familiarity with the following tools:
- Cobalt Strike.
- Experience with obtaining access through spear phishing, HID exploitation, rogue access points, etc.
- Background in scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications and OSCP.
Teledyne Storm Microwave has been providing high quality interconnect products and cable assemblies to domestic and international defense and telecom markets since 1978.
Located near Chicago, Illinois, Teledyne Storm Microwave was one of the first companies to offer high performance flexible and semi-rigid RF/Microwave cable assemblies with low density, tape-wrapped dielectric.
Today, Teledyne Storm Microwave is well known not only for quality products but also for quality customer relations based on an ongoing commitment to honesty and integrity. Building on our decades of microwave transmission line design experience, we continue to solve engineers' interconnect problems by combining leading technology with the Storm legacy of responsive, flexible, committed customer service.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne Storm Microwave, a leading manufacturer of R/F Microwave cable assemblies, is searching for a 2nd Shift Tester for a temporary assignment for our Woodridge, IL facilty.
Set-up and operate various Agilent PNA network analyzers in accordance with written procedures
Performs proper calibration procedures for PNA test equipment
Test cable assemblies per customer print or Teledyne Storm Engineering drawings
Analyzes and interprets test data
Provides test reports and swept charts as part of the failure analysis process
Use VEEPRO, Windows EXCEL, or other software to tabulate test data
Electronically Phase Match cable assemblies using auto-saw and testing software
High school diploma or GED is required
Strong computer skills and experience working with Windows EXCEL
1 year related experience in testing using VNA or PNA network analyzers (Plus)
Strong math skills required
Must possess a high degree of hand/eye coordination and dexterity
Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings
Excellent oral and written communication skills
U.S. Person required for this position, includes but is not limited to, U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents.
This is a 2nd shift position however candidate must be able to train on 1st shift for a number of weeks
Citizenship RequirementsDue to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a "U.S. Person" (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees). Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Evendale Engine Tester
- Perform normal test set up for production engines and complex test set
up for product improvement and engineering investigation.
Perform complete mechanical, electrical, and operational acceptance tests of a complicated nature on all engine models, including all standard and non-standard tests for engineering investigations, acceptance testing, and trouble shooting and component endurance tests.
Install engine into test cell, all required instrumentation in or out of cell, and replacement parts as necessary.
Adjust engine controls and equipment; make all calculations necessary to comply with test requirements and
adjustments to engine controls.
Use diagnostic equipment in trouble-shooting engine malfunctions, correct engine malfunctions, and provide sufficient technical information to other personnel if required, to assure a timely and effective solution to test related problems.
Inspect replacement of parts, accept, or reject engine in accordance with test results.
Diagnose and suggest corrective action on engine or components failing test. Maintain records and perform related duties.
Two (2) years of Jet Engine Testing or Jet Engine Production Assembly/Repair experience
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
F.A.A. Power Plant License is required
Mechanical ability and able to read and interpret engineering drawings, procedure and directions
Use of precision measuring instruments
Trade school graduate
Hands on experience assembling and or disassembling aircraft engines or gas turbines.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.Additional Locations:United States;Ohio;Evendale;
IT Business Analyst & Software Quality Assurance Tester (Its 5) – Doh4468
Health Technology Solutions (HTS) is the central organization within the Department of Health (DOH) that serves the Information Technology (IT) needs of almost 1,800 employees and 400 IT systems of four program divisions – Environmental Public Health, Disease Control and Health Statistics, Health Systems Quality Assurance (PCH), Prevention and Community Health – plus Agency Wide Operations (AWO). HTS is led by the DOH Chief Information Officer (CIO) who reports to the Chief of Staff.
The Office of Solution Design & Project Support (SDPS) is one of four major offices within HTS consisting of a team of IT Business Liaisons, a Project Management Office (PMO) and Business Services Section (BSS). The BSS connects agency programs with IT solutions through the work of business analysts who identify requirements and testers who validate those requirements are met.
As the IT Business Analyst & Software Quality Assurance Tester (ITS 5) you will report directly to the ITS 6 - IT Business Analyst & Software Quality Assurance Test Supervisor. You will be assigned to Agency Wide Operations Systems project work supporting enterprise applications within the Business Services Section of the Solution Design and Project Support Office of DOH's Health Technology Solutions (HTS).
Lastly, you will provide mentorship to business and technical analysts and testers. As a fully competent professional, you will work with stakeholders and technical staff, elicit, analyze, communicate, document, test and validate software requirements to support the agency's mission.
This is a full-time permanent IT Specialist 5 position within the Office of Health Technology Solutions.
About DOH and our Employer of Choice Initiatives
Washington State Department of Health (DOH) works with federal, state, tribal, and local partners to help people in Washington stay healthy and safe. Our programs and services help prevent illness and injury, promote healthy places to live and work, provide education to help people make good health decisions and ensure our state is prepared for emergencies. To learn more about the agency, visit our website, DOH Infographic, and see what it's like to Work@Health!
DOH is a great place to work and has implemented several "Employer of Choice" initiatives, including:
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. DOH fosters an inclusive environment that encourages all employees to bring their authentic selves to work each day. We strive to hire, develop, and retain a competent and diverse workforce that is reflective of the customers we serve.
We have an engaging Wellness@Health program which offers programs that support healthy behaviors and work/life balance. Our program provides wellness education, access to healthy food, physical activity classes, stress relief, and many other resources to support a healthy you.
We support a healthy work/life balance by offering flexible/alternative work schedules, and mobile and telework options. (Depending upon job duties.)
We are making exciting steps towards modernizing our workplace by providing motivating and inspiring workspaces that promote creative thought, innovation, and collaboration among co-workers.
We have an Infant at Work Program that is based on the long-term health values of breastfeeding newborns and infant-parent bonding. Eligible employees who are new mothers, fathers, or legal guardians can bring their infant (6 weeks to 6 months) when returning to work. (Depending upon job duties and work location.)
What will you be doing? – Duties include:
Serve as liaison between business stakeholders and technical staff to ensure business needs are clearly defined, understood and documented using industry standard requirements documentation methodologies.
Elicit, plan, analyze and develop business and/or technical requirements. Ensure requirements are traceable, concise, and accurate and maintained in a common repository.
Lead and/or facilitate the gathering of requirements through interviews, workshops, consultations, site visits, surveys and business process workflows.
Validate and verify business requirements for new software applications and/or modifications to existing software are mapped to business needs and approved by business stakeholders.
Provide cost estimates based on initial scoping of a business change, refinement of estimates needed and then refinement of estimates as business requirements are completed. These estimates are used to define overall costs of projects and work efforts to support business needs.
Work collaboratively with other technical staff to: design user interfaces and system functionality, ensure changes, modifications and/or maintenance and operation schedules are followed, supported and appropriately identified in standard change management practices that supports standard system/software development life cycle.
Perform analysis of data structures to determine dependencies and relationships between data elements using Entity Relationship Diagrams.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate is a team player, defined as having a driving passion for the work, bringing humility to their job and people interactions, and understanding how their words and actions affect others.
- Option 1: Bachelor's degree or higher in IT program or a closely related fields such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology Informatics; AND four (4) years (full-time equivalent) of professional experience in one or more of the following IT disciplines: business analysis, testing, or systems development.
- Option 2: Associate's degree or higher in Information Technology program or a closely related fields such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or Informatics; AND six (6) years (full-time equivalent) of professional experience in one or more of the following IT disciplines: business analysis, testing, or systems development.
Option 3: Eight (8) or more years (full-time equivalent) of professional experience in one or more of the following IT disciplines: business analysis, testing, or systems development. Of those 8 years the following must apply:
Four (4) or more years (full-time equivalent) experience as a software tester.
Two (2) or more years (full-time equivalent) of professional experience as a Software Analyst or Software Developer.
Demonstrated experience in software development processes eliciting user requirements, analyzing and formally documenting business needs, processes and workflows, and using defined formats for functional use cases and business rules.
Demonstrated experience preparing documentation including internal technical documents, system diagrams, use cases, test cases, and user documentation and manuals.
Demonstrated experience in proficiently translating complex technical issues into readily understood concepts for staff, management, and the public.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related fields such as Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering or Informatics.
Experience working with Agile, or other iterative development methodology development methodologies.
Two (2) or more years SQL Management Studio tools or equivalent.
Two (2) or more years of Software Testing
One (1) or more year of software training experience
Professional Certifications in Business Analysis
Demonstrated experience with Lean practices
Conditions of Employment/Working Conditions
With or without an accommodation, I am willing and able to:
Work indoors, at a desk/workstation the majority of a workday, in an open office environment with possible conversation and other noise distractions.
Work at a tobacco-free campus and environment.
Occasionally work in excess of 40 hours per week and/or to adjust normally scheduled hours, which may include evening and weekends.
Occasionally travel alone, with another person, overnight, several days and /or out of state.
Legally operate a state or privately owned vehicle or provide alternative transportation.
Work in a fast-paced/stressful environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
This is a position covered by a bargaining unit for which the Washington Federation of State Employees (WFSE) is the exclusive representative.
The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is an equal opportunity employer. DOH strives to create a working environment that is inclusive and respectful. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of our workforce. Applicants wishing assistance or alternative formats in the process should contact Carlene Mealing-Baldwin at (360) 236-4408, Carlene.Mealing-Baldwin@doh.wa.gov or TDD Relay at 1-800-833-6384 or 7-1-1.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. Click "Apply" to submit your detailed application profile along with the following:
A letter of interest, describing how you meet the specific required qualifications for this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) a subordinate.
Note: Do not attach transcripts or other documents that are not requested in the Application Process, or that are password protected. These type of documents cause errors when downloading application materials and will not be forwarded to the hiring supervisor. Veterans, please feel free to attach a copy of your DD214.
SUBSCRIBE to DOH Job Alerts
Only applicants who follow the directions and complete the Application Process in-full will have their responses reviewed for consideration.
Education and experience selected, listed and/or detailed in the Supplemental Questions must be verifiable on the detailed applicant profile submitted.
This recruitment may be used to fill other positions of the same job classification within the agency.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!