Chiropractor Assistant Job Description Sample
Back Office Chiropractor Assistant
We are a growing chiropractic office looking for the right person to add to our team. Applicants must speak Spanish and English. This is a fast paced customer service role requiring an outgoing and friendly personality with detail oriented and multitasking capabilities.
Ideal team member will have previous experience in a medical office, however, we are willing to train the right team member. Opportunities for more compensation and responsibilities are available for the ideal team member.
Chiropractor Assistant Are you an experienced Chiropractor Assistant? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform? We are currently accepting resumes for Chiropractor Assistant to provide medical services at the Department of Defense Military Health System (MHS), Andrews AFB, in Clinton, MD area in anticipation of an upcoming government contract award. For consideration please send resumes to: email@example.com or call Jon at 210-496-2323 ext. 129 MedTrust is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Healthcare Staffing Services Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability. As a MedTrust team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
Short and Long-term disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
CEU Reimbursement + 401K
Compassionate healthcare to our Nations Heroes
Provide services in support of TRICARE beneficiaries
One year experience within the last 3 years in a similar setting
Possess license or certification in specialty area
Required to use the computer systems that are standard for the support of healthcare service delivery
Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) MedTrust LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer ID: 2017-2660 External Company URL: www.medtruststaffing.com
Chiropractor - Private Practice - New Grads OK!
Private Practice is looking for a Full Time Chiropractor
- Full Time
- 4 Days a Week: 8am-6pm
- No Nights or Weekends!
- Graduate of an accredited chiropractic school
- CA Chiropractor License in good standing
- Must be willing to learn DNFT, we pay for training
Please apply with a copy of your resume or Call Carol at 877-756-3844.
Chiropractor Needed For Integrative Medical Clinic
We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time chiropractor to join a growing practice in Waukesha. This practice is a wellness integrative clinic who focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you!
As the Chiropractor you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care, assisting in developing the Chiropractic side of the practice, various day to day operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor who wants to be heavily involved with the growth, but not deal with the headaches of owning the practice.
The clinic has digital x-ray, EMR, a rehab center, and a wonderful staff that will allow you to focus on the patient!
Benefits of Joining:
- Base salary and bonus (negotiable based on experience)
- Monday - Thursday schedule
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Health insurance stipend
- No weekends!
- Supportive staff
- Wisconsin license to practice
- Enrolled or have started insurance credentialing
- Ability to market yourself and the practice (positive attitude needed)
If you are interest in this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Join our transformative wellness team!We are on a mission to transform America’s healthcare system and we need YOU to help us.
We were founded in 2003 by Dr. Jeremy R. Barone in order to transform the quality of lives of the people in our community, through the delivery of precise Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care and supportive services . Our clinic has 6 team members ( 1 doctor and 5 Administrative Staff) dedicated to this cause.
We are a highly successful, Upper Cervical Chiropractic and Personal Training Wellness practice located in Schaumburg, Illinois, a beautiful, booming northwest suburb of Chicago.At Barone Spinal Care & Performance, we believe in the Four Keys to Health, and want to help every patient grow to their optimal potential by implementing these four keys into their daily life. Keys of Health - Spinal Alignment - Exercise- Nutrition- Spiritual/Relational/Emotional
- Assess a patient’s medical condition by reviewing his or her medical history, listening to the patient’s concerns, and performing a physical examination
- Analyze the patient’s posture and spine
- Conduct additional diagnostic tests, including evaluating a patient’s posture or taking x rays
- Advise patients on health and lifestyle issues, such as exercise and sleep habits
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree
Key Success Factors:
- Passionate About Transforming Lives
- Self-Motivation and Initiative
- Willingness to show genuine love and concern for the lives and outcomes of our patients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and warm manner
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle
- Team Player
- 100% Chiropractic Care
- 100% match for 1st 3% on 401 K
- Continuing Education
- Health Insurance contribution
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
We have high standards for Professionalism and Patient Care. We are looking for an individual with leadership and organizational skills supporting our business of transforming the lives of others and themselves. If you are committed to putting your energy and time supporting an innovative Upper Cervical Chiropractic Team, submit your resume today.
Job Type: Full-time
As a Chiropractor, you will need to be extremely driven, with entrepreneurial skills. This position will involve travel and require strong communications and interpersonal skills. This position will provide excellent business experience as well as provide opportunities to grow.
This position well need someone who is willing to take control of our Health Fairs and Ancillary Services to assist physicians with compliant revenue cycles. This will be a salaried position with aggressive bonuses and incentives.
LabPharm is one of the nation’s leading ancillary service companies offering clinical continuum of care with a focus on maximizing quality outcomes while lowering the overall cost of treatment. We understand the business of medicine and we are established to serve physicians and their practices by providing the resources they need to walk patients through their medical journey. LabPharm is there every step of the way to enable patient healing and secure practice protection. The LabPharm mission is to partner our ancillary services with physicians to provide a higher quality of care, increase patient safety and lower the cost of treatment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be self-driven in nature
- Be passionate about learning and receptive to teaching
- Entrepreneurial, and driven personality
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be passionate about educating others
- Possess a desire to be part of a team and be willing and able to work with a team of people
- Be able to provide fun, creative, and energetic personality
- Willing to travel
- 5 years’ experience as a Chiropractor
- Experience with basic medical billing procedures
- Ability to work nontraditional hours, like late evenings and weekends
- Graduate of an accredited chiropractic program
- Five (5) years of experience required
- Continued education credentials
Chiropractor For Our Busy Clinics 1 Day A Week - Parttime
We are seeking a Chiropractor who has experience in wide range of chiropractic services including pain management to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team for our Primary Care & Pediatric Patients in beautiful Monterey CA.
Partime 1 day a week.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic pain.
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Physical Therapist Or Chiropractor
State of the art Rehabilitation Facility, affiliated with a Multispeciality Surgical Center and a Multispecialty Group Practice as well as Orthopedic Surgical Practice.
Looking for well trained and experienced rehabilitation individual who has knowledge of work conditioning/hardening. the ability to perform Functional Capacity Evaluations as well as marketing knowledge is preferrable.
Location: 4211 N Cicero Avenue Suite 200 Chicago Il, 60641
Exciting opportunity available for a chiropractor in a new practice in Rockwall, TX!
Job Title: Chiropractor
Report to: Medical Director
The Chiropractic Provider is responsible for providing general Chiropractic care to the CMC’s target population as part of an integrated care team model. The role of the Chiropractor is to work as part of the Health Care Team to help restore patient's function, alleviate pain, and prevent disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed chiropractic therapy. The Chiropractor reports to the Chief Medical Office and/or Specialty Director.
EDUCATION AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed as a Chiropractor/ Doctor of Chiropractic in the State of California
- Graduate from an accredited chiropractic school.
- Must have a valid and unrestricted California Practice License
- Valid California driver's license, proof of auto insurance and personal transportation
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Foothill Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender status, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, or covered veteran’s status consistent with applicable federal and state laws. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self-disclose.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!