Chopped Strand Operator Job Description Sample
Registrar Grand Strand Parallon
/ Are you interested in furthering your career in healthcare and patient access? If so, we can help you realize your professional potential in our registration department as a Registrar. All you have to do is to apply right now! / GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - Responsible for timely and accurate patient registration. Interviews patients for all pertinent account information and verifies insurance coverage. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO : * Interview patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all necessary account information. Bed-side registration performed utilizing carts/computers on wheels
Ensure charts are completed and accurate
Verify all insurance and obtain pre-certification/authorization
Calculate and collect patient liable amounts
Ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained for treatments
Answer any questions and explains policies clearly
Process patient charts according to paperwork flow needs and established productivity standards
Welcome patient and family members in a professional manner. Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions
Secure all signatures necessary for treatments, release of medical information, assignment of insurance benefits, and payment of services from legally responsible parties. Obtain copies of necessary identification and insurance cards.
Register and admit all patients after the other registration departments are closed. Route admission documents and forms to appropriate departments
Work with physician offices and ancillary departments, providing information when necessary or forwarding relevant documents
Document complaints received from patients, the medical staff, and ancillary departments on an incident report form and refer to coordinator for follow-up action
Escort patient to his/her destination or refers patient to an available escort EDUCATION
High school diploma or GED required EXPERIENCE
At least one year of patient registration experience preferred
At least one year of customer service experience required
Excellent computer skills
Job:Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title:Registrar Grand Strand Parallon
Location:South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Grand Strand Medical Center RN Interview Day!
Grand Strand Medical Center, located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC, is an award-winning Hospital! We are proud to be the recipient of several nationally-recognized accreditations and awards that demonstrate our facility's on-going commitment to quality patient care and our dedication to our community!
Mill Crane Operator
Operate overhead C hook and dual trolley cranes to support operations of tube mill
· Unload slit/master coil trucks when required
· Store coils in racks (keep like sizes together)
· Complete cycle count sheets when necessary
· Stock mill with coils of the correct size, gauge and quantity
· Perform daily crane inspections
· Using overhead crane, remove and replace mill bases on changeovers
· Using overhead crane, remove mill scrap, band, weigh, tag and store in scrap rack
· Load scrap bundles onto trucks
· Empty mill chopped scrap hopper
· Understand and comply with verbal and/or written instructions
· Follow safe work practices, safety policies and wear required PPE: e.g. hearing, eye, hand, foot and head protection
· During housekeeping handle weights and loads beyond normal functions of a position; e.g. shoveling steel sludge, drive shafts (120 lbs.)
· Assist maintenance personnel in making repairs to equipment
· Assist other operators when required during breakdowns, bottlenecks and scheduled downtime
· Report any irregularities or malfunctions to supervisors, managers and/or maintenance
· Keep work area and/or equipment clean and in a safe working condition
· Know and follow LOTO procedures
· Train others on the Mill Crane Operator job responsibilities
· Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer knowledge
- Use of micrometers
- Use of cutting torches
- Crane license – Knowledge of slings, chains, rigging and operator inspection requirements
- Hi-lo license – Knowledge of operator inspection requirements
- Bend, twist, stoop, sit, kneel, crawl, push and pull. Able to reach in all directions.
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time to cover 10 - 12 hour shifts
- Other physical requirements as needed for job.
Producing approximately 2.5 million tons of pipe and tube annually in our 15 manufacturing plants, we pride ourselves on having the knowledge and expertise to deliver your steel pipe and tube solutions throughout North America.
Stranding Machine Operator
Job Summary The Stranding Machine Operator is responsible for setting up, loading and operating the stranding machine and making necessary adjustments to ensure the quality of the strand meets required specifications. The Strander Operator is responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of those around the stranding machine. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Record set-up information at the start of each order.
Load in full bobbins with the use of appropriate mechanical devices.
Weld or knot new wire with old wire in the machine from previous order (if applicable).
Thread machine by pulling wire through guides and stranding heads.
Secure, install and adjust the proper dies, stranding head, post-former and carboloy rings as required by the order.
Set the proper lay according to order specifications.
Twist the new strand together and pick the wires into the proper strand construction.
Adjust bobbin tension and die pressure at the beginning of the order and as required throughout the entire order.
Inspect and replace tensioning devices as needed.
Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Perform all job duties in accordance with work instructions and quality standards. Required Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities High School Diploma or GED. Strander Operators will be required to use JDE TranCollector scan guns to issue and return material from a work order. Scan guns will also be used to record production and print production tags. Strander Operators should possess math skills and mechanical aptitude. Stranding machine operators must have the ability to use and read micrometers, tape measure, feeler gauge, and basic hand tools. Standing/walking on concrete floors for 12-hour shifts. Pushing/pulling, lifting up to 50 lbs. Preferred Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Prefer previous manufacturing experience that includes the use of measuring devices and the use of basic math skills. Shift/Hours: Varies External Company Name: WireCo WorldGroup External Company URL: www.wirecoworldgroup.com
Entry Level Stranding Machine Operator
Our client is the global leader in manufacturing, engineering and distributing wire rope, wire rope assemblies, high carbon wire, synthetic rope, and electromechanical cable.
Due to growth, they are currently looking for an Entry Level Stranding Machine Operator to join their team!
The Stranding Machine Operator is responsible for setting up, loading and operating the stranding machine and making necessary adjustments to ensure the quality of the strand meets required specifications. The Stranding Operator is responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of those around the stranding machine.
Essential Job Functions
- Record set-up information at the start of each order.
- Load in full bobbins with the use of appropriate mechanical devices.
- Weld or knot new wire with old wire in the machine from previous order (if applicable).
- Thread machine by pulling wire through guides and stranding heads.
- Secure, install and adjust the proper dies, stranding head, post-former, and carboloy rings as required by the order.
- Set the proper lay according to order specifications.
- Twist the new strand together and pick the wires into the proper strand construction.
- Adjust bobbin tension and die pressure at the beginning of the order and as required throughout the entire order.
- Inspect and replace tensioning devices as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with work instructions and quality standards.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Math Skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use and read micrometers, tape measure, feeler gauge, and basic hand tools
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be available to work night shift 7pm - 7am
- Standing/walking on concrete floors for 12-hour shifts.
- Pushing/pulling, lifting up to 50 lbs
Health, Dental, and Vision. Paid Time Off, 401(k) with a 4% match, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
Fiberglass Chop Gun Operator
Job Opening: Fiberglass Chop Gun OperatorApply Online: http://masterspasjobs.com/fiberglass-chopgun-operator/Compensation based on experience.
Full time Mon-Thu 6am to 4pm. Overtime on Friday. Position starts at $15.00/hr and increases to $16.00/hr once successfully chopping. Compensation offered could be more based on experience.Ideal candidate would have:Experience spraying fiberglass
Understanding or resin/fiber mixing ratios
Experience in spraying paint may also be beneficial. Apply Now! Equal Opportunity Employer
Heavy Equipment Operator
We are seeking a skilled Heavy Equipment Operator to become a part of our team. We work 40+ hours per week, and are typically pushing 50+ (weather dependent).
- Safely operate a bulldozer, track-hoe, and/or motor-grader
- Mass clearing, mass grading, excavations for ponds and pipe trenching
- Inspect equipment before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in site grading, trench/pond excavation, fine grading
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Standard Driver's License (in good standing)
Water Treatment Plant & Distribution Operator & Senior Operator
Water Treatment Plant & Distribution Operator & Senior Operator (Multiple Positions Available in San Diego county and Orange county
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:Candidate must have at least 5-years experience as a water treatment and distribution plant operator that includes experience working directly with the treatment process, water distribution and SCADA controls.
Job responsibilities for this position are as follows: Oversee and manage all operational tasks at water treatment plants. This includes operating and monitoring the water treatment plant process equipment, such as: pumps, motors, blowers etc. to ensure that treated water meets the treatment or distribution objectives.
Required qualifications include: High School Diploma or GED, at least 5-years experience working as a water treatment and or distribution operator, California drivers license with clean record, able to operate all water treatment and or distribution equipment, interpret field and analytical test results, effectively communicate and demonstrate mathematical competence, mechanical ability, problem solving and good communication skills.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: California Treatment I and Distribution I to Treatment III and Distribution III Operators
Competitive Salary and Benefits Offered
Pay range is $20.00/hour to $40.00/hour and is based on experience, water treatment and distribution license grades and if the candidate possesses additional California certifications for wastewater treatment or collections
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / Roll-Stock Operator / Smokehouse Operator
Overview This job description indicates the nature of production work routinely performed by production employees at the Smithfield plant. This description is meant to help individuals who may be unfamiliar with food processing and what is required to perform this type of work.Production employees are routinely required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, knives, machinery, and equipment. This work is physically demanding and can require the use of some or all body parts and muscle groups. Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks. Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs. EEO/AA Information Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law. Responsibilities
Essential Work Postures, Movements, Lifting, and Carrying
Continuous standing in one location for long periods (up to 2-3 hours before break). Many jobs have fixed workstation locations and are conveyor line paced.
Walking long distances sometimes on wet, uneven and slippery surfaces.
Climbing or moving on ladders, steps, stairwells, walkways, and platforms.
Carrying, lifting, lowering, pushing and pulling of heavy and or awkward objects or loads. Lifting and lowering of objects up to 60 lbs. Pushing or pulling of heavy roller carts, bins, or transport containers.
Working in cold environment 20-45 deg F, hot environment exceeding 100 deg F and frequent contact with animal fats.
Wearing, using and maintaining personal protective equipment. Using, cleaning, maintaining, and safe handling of sharp cutting tools.
Frequent static and /or awkward work postures with neck and spine flexion while grasping, pinching, pulling, lifting, extending, flexing the hands and arms to perform tasks. A variety of arm and hand movements are required in applying force, movement and repetition.
Using and maintaining a variety of knives, hand tools, powered tools and equipment, electrical devices, controls, and motorized vehicles.
Being able to understand and follow oral and written instruction from supervisors and designated staff.
Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs.
Must be able to continuously lift 40 lbs.
Able to drive motor truck.
Must be able to fill in for line workers as needed.
Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
Must be able to do other duties as assigned by Supervisors and Leads.
Must be able to complete paperwork.
Ability to operate and make adjustments to loader as needed.
Knowledgeable and able to lockout machine.
Ability to follow schedule and ensure employees know what labels, boxes and bags to use.
Be able to set up line.
Must be able to check and setup metal detector; able to set up ADC labeler. Qualifications Key
Competent and trustworthy to comply with federal inspection programs and company safety and health policies.
Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Be available to work scheduled hours, which may include mandatory overtime, depending upon production demands. Supervisory Responsibilities None. Refer this job to a friend Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?for general consideration. ID2017-7104 Job LocationsUS-OH-Cincinnati CategoryOperations/Production/Environmental TypeFull-Time FLSA StatusHourly Shift2nd Shift
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!